New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1628
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Reminds me, I originally intended Will to be kinda a thief himself (more the taking an apple from a market stall when he walks by than impossible kleptomania) since slaves (and gypsies ,which he's partly based on, I've heard) don't really have a great sense of property, But would that make me look like a copy-cat?
    Well, maybe Beren and Will could provide tag-team thievery antics? I think it would be much more awesome

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    Well, maybe Beren and Will could provide tag-team thievery antics? I think it would be much more awesome
    I wonder what happens if you try to steal an article of clothing or something from a Crewsprite..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    I wonder what happens if you try to steal an article of clothing or something from a Crewsprite..
    Hey, they could in theory steal them to bits, and I think Beren could try to strech it by stealing the souls. Complete disintegration!

@V: Meaning they could steal stuff together at times
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-08-27 at 12:52 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    What's antics? (didn't really undertand the dictionary explanation)

Sure sounds fun though
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ettin in the Playground

What's antics? (didn't really undertand the dictionary explanation)

Sure sounds fun though
    Antics: Activities of a prank or joking manner, essentially an act performed for humour value.

Putting a whoopee cushion on someone's chair would be an "antic" for example.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Antics: Activities of a prank or joking manner, essentially an act performed for humour value.

Putting a whoopee cushion on someone's chair would be an "antic" for example.
    So basicly a practical joke? What does that have to do with thieving?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Banned

Antics is like 'shenanigans'.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ettin in the Playground

Stealing something for the fun of it. Like someone's underwear while they're wearing it for example.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Troll in the Playground

Reminds me, I originally intended Will to be kinda a thief himself (more the taking an apple from a market stall when he walks by than impossible kleptomania) since slaves (and gypsies ,which he's partly based on, I've heard) don't really have a great sense of property, But would that make me look like a copy-cat?
    Pirates who steal? What a ridiculous concept!
    How shall I know which is which?
    [/sarcasm]
    Last edited by T-O-E; 2009-08-27 at 01:45 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Working on a TSS

Also, I figured out Capt Manpower's ultimate Nemisis, Capt Haber Dashed. A ship carrying a cargo of hats was lost with all hands, and a Crewsprite appeared, forming itself entierly out of the hats the ship was carrying.

Edit:New comic up, I don't really like the Crewsprite's new hands, but at least you can see them now.
    Last edited by BRC; 2009-08-27 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsurion View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but pretty much everything BRC posts is full of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    So, Astronaut, War Hero, or hideous Mantis Man, hop to it! The future of humanity is in your capable hands and or terrifying organic scythes.
    My Homebrew:Synchronized Swordsmen,Dual Daggers,The Doctor,The Preacher,The Brawler
    [/Center]

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Barbarian in the Playground

Great comic, BRC.

I may attempt a TSS comic, showing the beginning of the attack. Kinda depends on whether I'll be able to draw the ships properly.

If someone else wants to make a comic of the attack instead, it's fine by me.
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Could you delay posting your TSS until I do a brief one? I just need to do a bit of foreshadowing before we actually get into the fight.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

On a completely random note, this is the kind of crap that happens when I'm bored. Although I must say I'm quite proud of how it turned out in comparison to those caramel dance flashes.

I call it, ThreeSpin.

I couldn't decide if I should have used the original song or the Hatsune Miku cover. I went with the latter, but maybe it isn't as catchy..
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-08-27 at 04:17 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

I'm a seventh grader! *air guitar*
    ____

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    On a completely random note, this is the kind of crap that happens when I'm bored. Although I must say I'm quite proud of how it turned out in comparison to those caramel dance flashes.

I call it, ThreeSpin.

I couldn't decide if I should have used the original song or the Hatsune Miku cover. I went with the latter, but maybe it isn't as catchy..
    Yes, that is indeed a completely random note

Can't help but think something other than an actual leek should have been used but still very nicely done.

Think I prefer the Caramel Dansen ones though, can't find them anywhere nowadays.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

I actually had her swinging her sword at first, but it seemed too clunky so I just went with the classic leek.

I had an imageshack account with all the caramels, but I've lost the name/password for it..
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-08-27 at 04:46 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    Think I prefer the Caramel Dansen ones though, can't find them anywhere nowadays.
    I disagree, I prefered this one. The Caramel Dansen was good but that definitely topped it.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    I disagree, I prefered this one. The Caramel Dansen was good but that definitely topped it.
    Im prejudiced to the Caramell Dansen ones
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm, just thinking. Now that I've done Caramel and Leekspin flashes, what memes that can be animated are left?

@v Nah, I mean something more.. loopy. Something that you can keep playing over and over and over.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-08-27 at 06:00 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmm, just thinking. Now that I've done Caramel And Leekspin flashes, what memes that can be animated are left?
    SHOOP DA WHOOP!
    And i could think of one for OVER 9000!
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2009-08-27 at 05:56 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm, just thinking. Now that I've done Caramel and Leekspin flashes, what memes that can be animated are left?

@v Nah, I mean something more.. loopy. Something that you can keep playing over and over and over.
    Rick roll?

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ogre in the Playground

Problem with that is I'd have to animate an entire music video then. That would take several weeks if not months. Even if I used an Oots style.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-08-27 at 06:21 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ettin in the Playground

Problem with that is I'd have to animate an entire music video then. That would take several weeks if not months. Even if I used the Oots style.
    Maybe back to the ABR movie then

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

Pssh, I'd have to start all over again. Seeing as I literally smashed the disk with a hammer a few months back..

I told you guys about that, right?

Edit - Guess I didn't tell all of you, but here's part of a pm convo with another Abrer about my Youtube channel going down a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle
    Heh, well about that.. <.<

I've been somewhat depressed in the last few days and decided to vanish. I got to Youtube first and then purged my photobucket acc of everything but avys other people are using. And then I got to Gitp, I deleted a chunk of my .flash files and even went so far as to smashing the dvd I saved the abr flash to. Not exactly sure as to why I'm still here. I blame you, the rest of Abr, and my severe lack of willpower.

*shakes fist*

Oh but look at me, here I am rambling. Did you want any of those songs? I still have all the mp3s.
    Spring is always a crappy time of the year for me. Summer is meh, but Fall and Winter make everything better.

Also, I still have those mp3s if anyone wants em. <.<

Double edit - Ignore the drama bomb, I still need ideas for a new flash.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-08-27 at 06:36 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh, I could use some!

Don't ask why, it's a secret
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Banned

Pssh, I'd have to start all over again. Seeing as I literally smashed the disk with a hammer a few months back..

I told you guys about that, right?

Edit - Guess I didn't tell all of you, but here's part of a pm convo with another Abrer about my Youtube channel going down a while back.

Spring is always a crappy time of the year for me. Summer is meh, but Fall and Winter make everything better.

Double edit - Ignore the drama bomb, I still need ideas for a new flash.
    *Cries*
    You...I was looking forward to that movie! it was something...it was all I had going for me!
    *Runs away, crying*

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    Edit: concerning the latest TSS, so, NC's character has fruit-unoverripening powers?
    Revitalising. It also does offensive skills.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    Revitalising. It also does offensive skills.
    He's going to...revitalise the enemy?

Is he going to replenish their electrolytes?

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'd guess that it has healing or boosting effects on people, so it help out teammates.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

Man I explained this.

The Ripple is positive energy that heals and strengthens. A martial artist can channel this energy into waves that exist outside of the body, with techniques known as "Overdrives".

When I say waves I mean any wave that exists. The original one was used for killing vampires by punching them with light ("Sunlight Yellow Overdrive").
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show