New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1454
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    AHHHHH! Okay, okay!

But this is the last time I'm making the huge fancy version of this, besides, I'm adding everyone I can think of, even if thier not part of it yet.

---

Elysian Drop Trooper

Starring :

EleventhHour as ; Elise Bauer/Narrator

First-Scout (E) Company : 114th Ice Wings

Lord Magtok as Sergeant Leo Meister
    Silver Raptor as Trooper Stephan Ritter
    Jacklu as Trooper Julia Trean
    Horngeek as Hans Loewe
    Wolfie as Commisar Vadim Asimov
    Grim Ranger as Trooper Gerold Rothschild
    Jesse Drake as Trooper Joseph Drescher
    Reinholdt as Corporal Richard Herrman
    Thanatos 51-50 as Trooper Tobias Fuches
    Dark Fiddler as Sniper David Fiedler
    Mooks

Fourth-Armoured Company : 82nd Steel Rain

Nameless as Corporal Narris Glockner
    Cristo as Gunner Kristopher Faust
    Rabbit as Rebekka Eichmann
    Destro_Yersul as Commisar Dan O'Connell
    Mooks

Chapter I, Part I
    The Drop

Spoiler
    Show

Author's Note : The first part here is going to be written with a "space German" accent. It's going to be a little bit silly, but the rational is that it's a nonElysian that found the video. You guys get to decide if you like reading it with the mixed up speach, or if you want me to have the viewer 'adjust' so it goes back to normal.
    ======

The swirling black longcoat of the Commisar, drifted as he executed such a sharp turn on his feet, that you would have believed he was on strings. Not that is was unusual for the red-faced man, it was well known that despite being drunk more than half the time, he could go from rowdy and cheerful, to a downright subthermal cold. Following him, he marched down the aisle, the thin steel strip on his heavy boot clacking with each step. He reached the poor trooper, who was struggling with a safety harness.

"You have to link the hooks behind the well like... this." He muttered to the man, who looked like he was already executed. The others around him were smirking. The Elysian Drop Virgin. Embarressing, but fun. "Hey! If you need some more practice, ve could put you in with za little kiddies. Zey would enjoy et!" The struggling man's face deepened, and he sunk into his bench even more. "Sergeant Meister. I expect that man disciplined." "Yes, my Commisar. Right avay." Commisar Vadim turned away, and left the Lander. There was the crunch of a fist meeting nose, and then the chatter picked back up.

The grizzled man sitting next to the rookie slapped him roughly across the shoulders, "Vy do you put up with et, little gull?" The rookie looked up into a face that looked like it had been smashed with a hammer, and sewn back together. "I-I don't vant any trouble." Hans smiled down at the lad, "Well, vhat is your name anyway, gull?" Gull. It was a term for the drop virgins in the Hundred-and-Fourteenth. Even though it was a company of veterans and progidies, the Administratum saw fit to bolster thier numbers with rookies. Probably to meet some blood quota, thought Hans. "Joseph, sehr." The rookie fiddled with his hardness, "Joseph Drescher."

Hans frowned down at him, which had the unfortunate effect of wrinkling the mess of scars, "Vich hive are you from?" "Baslirin South, sehr." Hans nodded, and smacked Joseph's back again, "Baslirin. Zat was where the uprisings vere a few years, ago. And stop it vis tha sehr, I am simply Trooper Loewe. Or Hans." The rookie had nodded at the mention of the uprisings, and mechanically nodded again for the sir.

The commisar had hooked himself into a seat, when the hard chords of the Elysian Anthem began to play over the rattling noise. "Sons of Elysia! The filthy Xenos, Tau have taken a world of the Imperium, murdered it's citizens, destroyed thier homes. They look to take one of the Emperor's worlds for thier own! Will we watch from above?" The responding chorus was as loud as it had been for the Orks, the traitors, the Eldar, or the seperatists, hundreds of times, echoing in the dark spatters of blood on the ancient grilled floor of the lander, and it's cathedral support beams. "No! We Drop Right In!"

There was a series of thumps as restraining bolts blew, and the men were sealed into the tubes. Much like thier cousins in space combat, these manned torpedos were designed to fly as a missle and strike the ground with resounding force, even after braking to insure the man inside wouldn't be paste'd. Joseph got a last look at Hans before the shield snapped into place, the veteran was holding a rocket tube, nestling it into padding. The only thing he could think of was, I never want to end up like that. And then the world was gone.

Actually, the tube had simply been dropped from the ship at sonic speeds, and the world was now below them. Hundreds of drops rained from the sky, created a glittering wave of durasteel. Segeant Meister lived for this rush. The atmosphere tore at the pod, he could hear as the air itself was ripped asunder by thier descent, and he knew that once he finally hit the ground, there would be his brothers, ready to kill the xenos.

Tau. He had fought them before on Meridil, and a short stint in Medusa. They were a force that claimed to be fluid, and even had skimmer tanks more mobile than the best Leman Russ, but thier lines were so finely structured. The filth liked having places to slide back and keep defensive lines. Man, had no need of straight borders and edges. As long as they held. It was a weakness to try and have perfect lines. It opened them up like flowers to men like the Elysians. Leo would have been proud to know that when his pod landed, it had struck exactly atop a Tau scout.

The first loss on Hillinsworld occured in the skies. The hissing railshot of the Tau missed more times than not, firing at the pods, and some shots simply skipped off the durasteel at such ranges. Commisar Vadim had no such luck. The shaped piece of magnetic metal tore straight through his pod, slicing off the bottom with surgical precision, and took his feet with it. Some godly act of strength, and the strong harness kept him in the ruins of the tube as it spiralled madly through the air, and left him safe up until it struck the ground and bounced wildly, flinging the mangled corpse out of the restraint with both of his shoulder pulverized. There was enough momentum left that the spin of the lander flung him into the Tau, some hundreds of yards away.
    Nameless approves of this story. *nodnod*

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Like I said, I will try to update more frequently since this one fight is taking longer then I anticipated. But I don't want to cut anything out, I hope you guys don't want me to either. Anyways, the same drill with part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, and part 6. And now for the 7th installment of the epic story!

Cast-
    Cristo Meyers
    Slayer Draco
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    Cristo hurried up the stairs after the metalic still shouting. I don't care what you are! You're not going anywhere until you answer some of my questi-

He stops as the dust clears. A gigantic tank that nearly took up the entire street was slowly moving. It was firing plasma shots from it's muzzle and rockets from the hatches on the top. The speed at the rocket's rate of launch was impressive.

He then noticed that the tank just barely passed him when it grinded to a halt. Two hatches opened up behind it and formed a ramp down to the street. In unison, more metallic troops were exiting out of the tank. However, there was more variety of them and one had a carrying pack the others didn't. After recovering from the shock of what he was seeing, he quickly turned and looked inside the tank as the troops were coming out.

Inside were many different mechanisms that he could only guess at. But what attracted his notice the most was what was under the rocket tubes. There was a gadget that was constantly reloading the tube quickly with another rocket when it launched one. But the size of the rocket was tiny. Why it couldn't be larger then a ballpoint pen. Yet when it fired out of the tube, the brillant glow of the propulsion flame made it look alot bigger.

He followed the path of one of the rockets as it was launched. It zigzagged through the air and impacted a pile of rubble that enemy soldiers were using as cover. The explosion that followed was large and powerful, and it came from pen-sized missle!

In the glow of the missle's explosion, he then saw the outline of an enemy tank. Adrenaline pumped through Cristo as he realized the tank was facing right where he was standing. He quickly tried to jump aside, but saw the tank launch the shell. It impacted on a metalic near him and exploded, destroying the machine. The resulting explosion spread ouwards until his entire left arm was consumed in the flame.

The force blew him away back down the stairs and he landed with blurred vision in the room his soldiers were in.

Sergant! No!

The female voice of Slayer Draco rang through his ears as the pain started to come in. It started at his fingers and slowly spread up the side of his arm to his left ear, making it seem that everything was on fire. Soon, he couldn't feel his arm at all. He also felt pain in his stomach and knew something must have punctured it.

Slayer Draco's face swam before his eyes, yelling something, but Cristo's ears failed to hear anything. He felt the strength and will to live leaving him as if someone opened a flood gate. His eyes slowly closed shut.

-------------

CRISTO!! NO, CRISTO!! MEDIC!! MEEEEDDICC!!!

This worried pitch of voice alerted the metalic with the strange pack and it quickly followed where it came from. It quickly hurried down the debris littered stairs and beheld the scene.

What it recognized as Sergant Cristo Meyers was laying on the ground with it's limbs at ackward angles. His entire left side was massively burned and his left arm was almost taken off completely. Only a few patches of skin kept the limb attached to the body. Hovering over it was a female soldier, still yelling for a medic.

The metalic hurried over and grabbed the female soldier but the scruff of her shirt and shoved her aside. It then reached into the pack and pulled out a strange device. It's scanners were indicating that the life in Cristo was fading too fast and it had to hurry. It then took the device and started working with it.

Two suction cup shaped things emerged and placed themselves on either side of Cristo's head. Then electric current started running through it from Cristo's skull, as the machine stored his conscious mind into the machine. When it was finished, it attached a device onto his right arm to examine the full extent of the damage.

---

Draco got up off the floor and looked at this machine as it was operating on Cristo. She decided not to do anything for fear of interrupting the work.

---

The metalic's reading showed massive internal bleeding. It operated the device once more and a metalic plate was pressed softly over Cristo's rapidly fading heart. With an electric jolt, the metalic stopped the heart from beating any more. It then operated quickly, pulling out some rubber looking cylinders from the pack. It placed one of the cylinders right where the near stump of the arm was. It moved the arm back into position and worked the device again.

Out fired a continuous stream of a laser that was focused on the cylinder. At once, the cylinder expanded and merged with Cristo's skin, flesh, and bone. It molded itself quickly and stopped alot of the bleeding coming from the arm and nearly reattached it before the rubberlike substance was depleted. The metalic had to use another to completely reattach the arm and repair the burns.

After it was finished, it then moved on and inspected the stomach. A shard from the metalic that was hit was sticking out. The metalic quickly pulled the shard out as alot of blood poured from the wound. It pulled out another rubber tube that was red and stuck it into the wound. It fired the laser stream again and the readings showed that the vital organs were being repaired and the internal bleeding stopped. Lost blood supply was also being regenerated within the veins.

It then sealed up the puncture wound with another tube and did one last check over. Was it determined that the body was in living order, it reapplied the metal plate and shocked the heart into beating again. Then it reattached the suction cups and the electric stream of Cristo's consciousness went back in. When it was done, it got up and started to proceed with healing the other injured soldiers.

---

Cristo opened his eyes groggily. Draco noticed this and quickly rushed to his side. Sir!

Uhhhhh... wh-what happened?

You were caught in some explosion up there and this machine saved you. It looks like it healed everything.

Hand me the Walkie-Talkie. Vulion's not going to believe this.

'We have a report that Cristo nearly lost his life.'

Again?! Man, even in an alternate reality he's reckless.

'It appears so. I just detected enemy aircraft on the move.'

Shoot. I didn't count on them to do it quite so soon. Our troops are going to get pinned down.

'Sir, the aircraft are headed toward us, not our ground forces.'

Seriously? Silverraptor looks out and see's the aircraft approaching him. They haven't changed at all. Still thinking I would leave myself less unprotected then my troops. Alert all ships to use AA guns. Prepare the Rapofighters.

'The Rapofighters themselves will probably be able to handle it.'

These are the Moral Justifiers were fighting. While most are drafted, some are dangerously suicidal in their attacks.

Part 7 complete. I know it was less combat and everything, but it's all part of the story I came up with. So, questions, comments?
    ..Is this thing on?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

*giggles*
    See? I told you Cristo would die horribly.

He just had his borg friends rebirth him (in a way).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Ya. I guess you guys 'can' influence me with ideas.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

That's right, Cristo, fight on! You'll be dying for a noble reason: ME!!!
    Avatar by me. Coloring by Crimmy.

Come one, come all! My Drawngs! Here!!!

My Deviant Art Page: Turayl

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWilliam View Post
    Man, every time you think 'could this stuff POSSIBLY get any cooler,' Vulion takes yet another level in Badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    Thanks Vulion, you're awesome.
    Vulion, Awesome Incarnate, coming to an art request near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Also, I'm surprised this thread hasn't exploded due to over-awesomeness yet Vul.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Firbolg in the Playground

I..what...who in the what now?

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you, Cristo. Your wife will be informed of your brave actions.
    Avatar by me. Coloring by Crimmy.

Come one, come all! My Drawngs! Here!!!

My Deviant Art Page: Turayl

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWilliam View Post
    Man, every time you think 'could this stuff POSSIBLY get any cooler,' Vulion takes yet another level in Badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    Thanks Vulion, you're awesome.
    Vulion, Awesome Incarnate, coming to an art request near you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Also, I'm surprised this thread hasn't exploded due to over-awesomeness yet Vul.

8. - Top - End - #1148

Sure, ok, whatever...

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Oh, sarcasm. That's so original of you, Cristo

Good ship once again
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-10-28 at 02:38 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, considering that I finished part 7 and it's barely halfway though the fight, I was wondering what kind of speculations you guys might have.

11. - Top - End - #1151

Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
    Oh, sarcasm. That's so original of you, Cristo
    Sarcasm in response to sarcasm? Dare I say it?

How original...

It's great to see someone taking the long haul on these things. It's been too long since we've seen a good series.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Sarcasm in response to sarcasm? Dare I say it?

How original...

It's great to see someone taking the long haul on these things. It's been too long since we've seen a good series.
    Oooooo...

And I guess I'll tell you guys my other idea. Once I complete this story, I was going to contiune the war. Except you guys are going to help me write it. Send me messages about ideas on terrain, combat advantages of enemies and allies alike, and the politics of the "World-wide-war".

Who would be up for that?

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

Speculations? It's fairly obvious how it's going to end. Has been from the beginning.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    Speculations? It's fairly obvious how it's going to end. Has been from the beginning.
    MAD ?
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ogre in the Playground

loopy has been throwing up sick for 5 days now, and he could really use a small 'get well' ship... or hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

I have an idea, but it's not really a 'ship'. It's a poem I was taught in class earlier today.

I won't really be able to convert it to anyone here though, so I guess it would be inappropriate to post it.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-28 at 10:51 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Horngeek as Hans Loewe

Chapter I, Part I
    The Drop[/CENTER]

*awesome ship*
    I like zis ship very, very much!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rave
    Starring: Loopy, Septangel
    Based on Loopy's rave angel picture.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lights flashed and music pounded, its primal beats inspiring the writhing mass of bodies to dance. The air was filled with energy and it fed the frenzy into a fluid high. Beneath his Vega mask, Loopy grinned and breathed in the charged atmosphere. He loved raves. Loved them enough that when he got time off, he would always hit the nearest one and spend his time dancing amongst the people.

Pyrotechnics flared to life, roaring up from the stage and screaming up into the sky, their light blending with the pulsing colors from the strobes to cast chaotic and energetic shadows across the rave. The shadows leaped and danced, adding their countless spectral numbers to the partying masses.

From across the rolling hills of people, she caught Loopy's eyes. He was instantly glad that he was required to wear his mask when in the presence of humans. He recognized her. The young woman had been at the last twenty raves he had visited. He knew because she had managed to grab his attention out of the thousands of people at every single one. He knew that if he wasn't wearing his mask, she would be able to see it written across his face. She turned and looked in his direction, her eyes settling on his.

Loopy suddenly realized that he was the only one in the crowd no longer moving. His heart skipped a beat. Trapped! If he started dancing again, she would know he didn't want her to know he was watching her. If he didn't, she would know he wanted to her know he was watching her. All the while, he was frozen in place. With a start he realized that she was coming towards him, fording the current of people to get to him. His heart restarted and revved up to a hundred miles and hour. He swallowed hard and his mind raced. Should he move? Stay still? Run? Pull out altogether? Why did he even feel this way? She was only a human, after all. He had to figure out what to do before she-

Hello there stranger. Couldn't help but notice you've been stalking me.

Loopy stuttered. She was stunning up close. And her voice... It was...

Uh... No. Err... I haven't been-

Really? Then why were you staring at me? And why have you been at every rave I've been at in the last two years? Don't think I've never noticed you. The mask is kinda unique.

I was... it's a coincidence. I swear! I would never stare at you! ... Not that I don't think you're... Um... that is-

Relax, Mask. I'm only giving you a hard time. Sides, I think its kinda cute.

She quirked and playful smile and Loopy's heart skipped a beat. She giggled and reached out with her hand. Loopy looked at it, then reached out to take it. The girl raised an eyebrow then laughed.

Angel.

What?! Why would you-

Short for Septangel. What was that?

Err... Nothing. Nice to meet you Angel.

Bout time too. Shall we dance, or stand here holding hands like a cute virgin couple?

She laughed and let his hand go, moving backwards into the crowd. Loopy's hand hung in the air for a moment. He smiled and moved in after her, not wanting to loose her in the shifting waves of people.

The night blurred and passed for the two of them. They danced in unison, their bodies' shaking and moving to the music as it swept over them in rhythmic waves. For the first time in a long time, Loopy lost himself to the experience. Before he knew it, minutes had blended into hours and his time off was drawing to a close. He could feel it coming and it brought him sharply and mercilessly back to the present. He looked at Septangel dancing before him and smiled faintly. There was a very good chance he wouldn't see her after tonight. He reached out and grabbed her arm gently but firmly. She looked at him with a bit of confusion. He nodded his head towards the back of the crowd and she nodded in understanding. They pushed their way through, Loopy holding her arm so they wouldn't be separated.

When they reached the back wall of the crowd, Loopy let go of her and turned to face her. She smiled at him, but her face carried the unspoken question. Loopy took a deep breath.

Loopy. My name is Loopy. And... Well... There is a good chance we won't meet again.

Angel frowned.

Oh... Is there a reason?

She tried not to sound hurt, but Loopy could see it so clearly written in her eyes.

It's not you! I promise. It's... My job... I don't get much time off, and this was my last free day for a while.

That's okay. We can trade numbers and-

I don't exactly have a phone.

Oh... Then next time you have a free minute, you can meet me at this cafe I know of-

Actually... My next free day isn't until...

He looked at the ground. He really shouldn't be telling her this. But he felt that he needed to. Something about her...

Until twenty years after you die. Eighty years from now.

She just looked at him for a long moment, confusion turning to annoyance to anger.

Oh, Okay. I see. Fine. **** you buddy. You could at least have the decency to tell me you don't like me. Instead of coming up with a line of bull. Or at least make the lie believable.

She turned to storm off and Loopy's stomach twisted. Let her go. Let her be angry and not sad. He clenched his fist, then reached out to grab her arm.

Wait!

She jerk around and clawed his hand off her arm.

Don't touch me freak! You have a lot of nerve-

Loopy Marvelinscent Luminar, Second in Command of the Fifth Division of Hosts in charge of guarding Western Europe.

Lumin...

I'm an angel, Angel. Honest to God.

Sept's looked turned from anger to disgust. She laughed sharply.

You know, I really oughta...

Loopy grabbed his mask and lifted it partially from his face, allowing her to catch a glimpse of the visage beneath it. The words fell from her lips and her breath was suspended. Divine light sparked in her eyes and that age old look of mixed fear and awe filled her expression. Loopy dropped the mask back down, silently offering his apologies and pleas for leniency to the agents he knew were monitoring him. When he wasn't whisked away then and there, he knew that he had been granted at least a short reprieve.

Sept, I... I want to take you with me. If only for one night. I want to show you a world you can't even imagine.

I... You... an angel...

She looked at him with wide eyes filled with fear and shock and wonder.

I'm sorry... I didn't-

Shhh. It's okay. I understand.

He held out his hand and smiled, certain she would feel it through his mask. She looked at the offered hand, then at his face. A grin spread across her lips and she took his hand.

Angel got wings?

She quirked her smile and gave him an almost challenging look. Loopy grinned himself.

What kind would I be if I didn't?

Light erupted from his back as his wings unfurled from beneath his human disguise. They spread wide, spilling divine light across the area, blending with the pulsing colors of the rave still in progress. Anyone who happened to be looking at the two of them only saw a pulse of magnificent white light as the pair sprang into the sky in a pillar of brilliance, rocketing across the face of the Earth as the pounding beat of the music sang them off into the night.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2009-10-29 at 06:36 PM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

19. - Top - End - #1159

So... I'm thinking that I really need to start writing again. If nothing else than to take my mind off of all of the real work that I should/could be getting done... Think I'm going to start writing based on these pictures I drew for the fanservice thread a while ago:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

It'll be mostly comedic... With obvious dark notes: I've got characters who are hell-bent on destroying the world, populating said world with demonic spawn, serial killers and attempts at getting Varna in a mini-skirt. Anyone else want to be cast into a twisted high-school run by ominously dark-faced ebil-principal Kara?

Has a NEW new art thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    "Rule 1: If it doesn't have obvious boobies, it's male."
    - "A Guide to Kara" by Nameless.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Jacklu - 80 years without a day off...
    I thought hell was supposed to be the worse one.

@ Kara - I volunteer to be used.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-10-30 at 12:54 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #1161

WolfInSheepsClothing

I figured he used all his vacation days going to raves. =P

I volunteer too, Kara.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Go ahead. Use me too Kara Kuro.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-30 at 01:00 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jacklu. Reading that made me feel better than any of the 5 types of medication they've currently got me on.

Edit: I volunteer as well, Kara Kuro.
    Last edited by loopy; 2009-10-30 at 01:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.

24. - Top - End - #1164

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Kuro View Post
    So... I'm thinking that I really need to start writing again. If nothing else than to take my mind off of all of the real work that I should/could be getting done... Think I'm going to start writing based on these pictures I drew for the fanservice thread a while ago:

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

It'll be mostly comedic... With obvious dark notes: I've got characters who are hell-bent on destroying the world, populating said world with demonic spawn, serial killers and attempts at getting Varna in a mini-skirt. Anyone else want to be cast into a twisted high-school run by ominously dark-faced ebil-principal Kara?
    Woman, I'm calling in my markers. Put me in this ship.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Kuro View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

I didn't read anything you typed other then "Comedic... destroying the world... demonic spawn... mini-skirt", but You can use me in your story and what-not. :3

In other news, it would seem that I have missed a couple of Raptor's ships. *goes back and reads*
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-10-30 at 05:46 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Sure, Kara, why not. I volunteer, for the good of...

well, I'm not sure, actually. But I volunteer nonetheless.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ogre in the Playground

I volunteer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

I volunteer, if there's still room...
    Spoiler
    Show
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, yes, use me.[/dirty]
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

I volunteer for anything! Though it seems I am late for this one, use me for any project you wish