Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider-man 3

1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Spider-man 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar, Lord of Koalas
    It was an umbrella.
    I notice those little things.
    Umbrella... cane... it was still a durable piece of work capable of breaking the poor mans glasses. (and probably giving him quite the headache)

I remember now, she used the handle to grab onto some statue or something.
    "Yes, I am shaking in my omnipotent boots at their new outfits. I am helpless against the powers of fashion."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yeah, those were some 1337 umbrella skillz... Still an apprentice compared to the penguin though, even if he cheats.
    "that nighted, penguin-fringed abyss" - At The Mountains of Madness, H.P. Lovecraft

When a man decides another's future behind his back, it is a conspiracy. When a god does it, it's destiny.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Halfling in the Playground

@Xanadu-The animated series had "Hydro Man" instead, I Wiki'd it and it says: "he Sandman remains one of the most prominent members of Spider-Man's Rogues Gallery not to appear in the cartoon."

Gotta love Wikipedia.

I loved the first one, but couldn't stand the second one. It seemed like a chick flick to me. Hmm..a chick flick with superpowers, what an abomination.

I didn't like the way the symbiote suit looked with the "webbing" sewn on or whatever. Maybe it was just because it looked the same as his old suit, but in black and white.

I really hope they will do the venom saga justice, because that and Secret Wars were my favorite sagas.

Put on your tight pants cause here comes the future

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

I kinda wanted to see the Lizard Man in there at some point. Pete Vs Professor in ultimate showdown of nerds in...costume. Holy crap, that's not a lizard costume! That's a lizard!
    Pandas are like ninjas in many ways: They are quiet, they are dressed to camouflage, and they are quite elusive. If only they would get up and do some ninja things instead of just sitting around eating bamboo all the time!

5. - Top - End - #35
    Halfling in the Playground

The professor who becomes the Lizard is mentioned in the second movie, so it is possible that he will surface. I must respectfully disagree with JGG's opinion of the second movie; I thought it did an even better job then the first at showing how hard is balence superpowers and a normal life (not to mention Mary Jane). Doc Ock kept it from chick-flickdom, in my opinion. I loved the arms!!!
    My avatars:
    http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/TheSwarm11/
    "Shepard, dosn't the Bible have some pretty strict rules about killing?" "Yes. It is however, rather fuzzy on the subject of kneecaps"
    Zoe and Shepard Book, Firefly

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground
    Protecting my Horde (yes, I mean that kind)

Quote Originally Posted by Truenuff Trey
    I didn't like the way the symbiote suit looked with the "webbing" sewn on or whatever. Maybe it was just because it looked the same as his old suit, but in black and white.
    The black costume is different thought, the logo if far more angular, much more aggressive looking.

As for Venom, well if you can dig up a video of the San Diego comic-con Venom appearently shows up right at the end in all of his slobbering glory.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Marvel Hero Directory this site may help people not up to date on spidey lore.
    Spoiler
    Show

The great avatar of Wyven and Newt by Mephibosheth