Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Bleachitp OOC VIII: Is Kil-J paranoid if everyone really IS out to get him?

The official tag for BleachitP threads is simply [BleachitP]. Put that on any threads for this.

Questions and answers:

What is BleachitP anyway?

BleachitP is a FFRP universe which is heavily influenced (read: alternate version of the universe of) by the japanese manga/anime Bleach.

Okay, but how is it different from, say, the Town or ACRONYM?

It differs in several important ways.
    First, it is a lot more uniform that the Town and ACRONYM. BleachitP has Shinigami, Hollows (and Arrancar), Quincys (or it will), Bount and other stuff from Bleach. It does not have, say, cyborgs or sniper kittys.
    Second, the plot of BleachitP is more directed. There are the good, the bad, and the ugly, and they are mostly organised. As such, most plots and stuff will be interwoven into one big plot. Or at least that's the way it seems to be heading.
    Third, BleachitP is NOT in any way connected to the Town, at least not in the way ACRONYM is. i.e. you cannot have a character travel between the two. If you want a character in BleachitP, it is for BleachitP. You can have a version of the same character for both ACRO/Town and BleachitP, but they are different characters.

How do I start?

Well, you want to post a character in this thread, checking that you're not trying for a position that's already taken. Then, simply post and begin!

There are rules, rught?

Yes, there are.
    Firstly, no godmodding (or godmoding). A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.
    Second, please remember that we do have a far more directed plot that ACRO or the Town. Please run any major spanners in the works past us guys on this thread first.
    Third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.
    Fourth, have fun!

Previous Threads:

OOC I
    OOC II
    OOC III
    OOC IV: Revenge of the Tentacle!!
    OOC V
    OOC VI
    OOV VII

And we even have a wiki! (password for editing is 'foamy')

A NOTE: PLEASE POST ALL EPISODE THREAD LINKS IN THE MAIN OOC THREAD. THANK YOU.
    -MANAGEMENT
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp OOC VIII: Is Kil-J paranoid if everyone really IS out to get him?

I like this title more.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp OOC VIII: Is Kil-J paranoid if everyone really IS out to get him?

I declare this to be the one true thread.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Bleachitp. Giving you options since...like 3 months ago
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

5. - Top - End - #5

lol I was going to get First Post in both, just in case, but guess you beat me to that, Strawberry.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

6. - Top - End - #6

{table]Division|Duties|Captain|Vice-Captain
    1st| No special duties have been noted for the 1st Division, other than their Captain being the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13.|Hayashi Daisuke|Izumito Akira
    2nd| The 2nd Division being directly tied in with the Onmitsukidō, each of the top 5 seated officers is in charge of a certain division of the latter. For example the 3rd Seat is in charge of the Detention Unit. The 2nd Division also acts as the covert police in the mortal world and Soul Society working directly with the 8th Division|Satoshi Tsukami|Ryuunosuke Kenji
    3rd| The 3rd Division in the past was the Execution Division. It is unknown if they have kept these duties.|Maeda Katsuhito|
    4th| The 4th Division is the medical/supply division. They are responsible for both treating the injured and doing most manual labor such as cleaning Seireitei. Because of this, they have keys to most of the buildings and know the underground sewer system well. According to various members of the 11th Division, 4th Division members are rather weak at combat instead using their power to heal. The 4th Division is further divided into teams that have specific assigned jobs. They also seem to be in charge of general mantinence of Soul Society and its environs.|Taniko|Xavier Adam Ryder
    5th|The 5th Division looks after general communication and the paths for Hell Butterflies. It is also important to note that the 5th Division has a long history for its potent and skilled Captain's||Kishihaiiro Mejiri
    6th| No special duties have been noted for the 6th division.|Shiaki Koujin|Damara Shishihara
    7th| No special duties have been noted for the 7th Division.| |The Brothers Grim
    8th| The Police of Soul Society|Darius Kiljaeran
    9th| No special duties have been noted for the 9th Division.|Aiko Honoka|Ito Makato
    10th| No special duties have been noted for the 10th Division.|Vince|Lien
    11th| The Eleventh Division is the melee combat Division with a specialization in swords-only combat, forgoing the other Shinigami arts. It is mentioned that it is tradition for the current Kenpachi, the title held by the best swordsman in Soul Society, to hold the position of Eleventh Division Captain.|Shirubaru Reishiro|Cecilia
    12th| Than the 12th Division's connection to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, Members are tasked with research and collection of data and samples, and the Captain is the President of the R&D Institute.| |Kinkuzo Kukakya
    13th| The 13th Division is in charge of normal patrols in the Mortal World for Hollow Activity.|Siegfried Bieber|
    Kidō Corps| The Kidō Corps is responsible for opening the senkaimon, the gate between the human world and Soul Society. Among their duties also stand the creation, manutention and activation of mystic artifacts (such as the Sokyoku itself). Traditionally the head of house Kotetsu takes the job of Kidő Commander. It is also important to note that the Kido Corp. researchs and furthers the study of Kido.|Hideki Kotetsu|Oboro Kuenai[/table]
    That is our Soul Society.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2009-08-22 at 01:33 AM.
    My Current Works

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

By the way, I'm thinking of writing up Omakes that are like the Zanpaktou Presentations and Arrancar Encyclopedia. And the Quincy thing.

Who would like their characters to feature?

And who should we have as the presenter?

Natsuko will do the Quincy one.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

It says sixth and tenth a a bit more often than it should. Also Kempachi Zaraki is not captain of our 11th.

Edit: Shades is already doing Arrancar Enciclopedia, presented by yours truly.
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-08-11 at 07:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #9

I'm doing the arrancar ones, featuring Erscheinung.

And Tsuo can't really be presented on. He's super secretive about everything, but you can joke about that.

If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay. I'll do the Quincy ones, presented by Natsuko.

Where are they? On the wiki?

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #11

Its fully updated now I think. And fixed with everything. Should be.
    My Current Works

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, I just checked... they're not...

I'll add it to the randomness.

EDIT: It's now added, and ready for adding. If anyone wants to write up Shinigami Cup: Golden, they can write episodes with their characters.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-08-11 at 07:18 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Back...

Anyway, Shades did me a huge favor and got my zanpakto a name
    Ankoku Setsunai. Suffocating Darkness.

Anyway, I suppose that since the general consensus is that 9th division is Recon, I`ll join that.

So... how? [/newb]

Yeah, if anyone could explain, I`d be most grateful.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pretty much make a character in the Registry and pick the position you want that's not already taken. (i.e. Third Seat, Vice Captain, etc.) It's probably a good idea to check the position here, because there isn't really an up-to-date, accurate source for it.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2009-08-11 at 07:24 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

Is third seat taken for Recon or 9th division or whatever?

Just to check. If it ain`t , sign me up!

16. - Top - End - #16

Wiki says no, so thats a go ahead for you
    My Current Works

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Oh, thanks, I spend time updating the wiki, clearing out the ranks and whatnot, and this is the thanks I get!?

My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground

Third seat's free as far as I know.

But now, I must deadtime, not a lot of activity from me today, been sewing like mad, results should be found in picture form tomorrow evening or thursday.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Great!

Now I just need to write my bio fast enough so that the seat isn`t taken when I get there...

Is there a bio format anywhere that I should use?

20. - Top - End - #20

People don't make characters that fast, Arty-Chan. (I'm so sorry )

Just write down their appearance, division, rank, personality, and zanpakto's abilities.

If you are in a game with me feel free to add me on MSN or AIM. Contact Info is on my profile.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Flying facepalm.

Good point. I don`t have that much background stuff ready, but Ill just post that info in the Character registry and update as I go - Sound good `nuff?

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Metta wakes up for a moment* "Someone just stole another move from me...d***."

>.>

((Welcome Artimis! Nice to see we're still growing))

23. - Top - End - #23

I don't see a problem with it honestly.

Incidently, it seems that our Soul Society is missing the exact number of Captains as are missing in canon. While the Espada numbers are slightly less. Albiet...there are far more Quincy characters with the inclusion of one whole seperate faction. Just a mussing I guess
    My Current Works

24. - Top - End - #24

...Maybe one of the Lieutenants rises to Captain? Not sure who's most powerful among that, but as it is it would just take a Captain to say "Hey, you might be good for this!" to get there, I think. Would at least be interesting to see how that process works.

(Also, Welcome!)
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2009-08-11 at 08:06 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

It has been established that the process for Captaincy is the same as in canon Bleach.

1. Take the Captain Exam, in the presence of the Commander-General and... 3 other Captains, I think. This requires Bankai, among other things.

2. The recommendation of Captains and the approval of at least 3 of the remaining 7

3. Defeat a Captain in single combat before at least 200 hundered of his squad members.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-08-11 at 08:29 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #26

Yes, but we've never seen the Captain's Exam before. Might be interesting to see what that entails beyond "Bankai". And most of the Lieutenants could meet that requirement in the Bleachitp world.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Daisuke would probably have a "must have been a Seated Officer for this amount of time", he'd have a written section, he'd have a look at how they interacted with their division, and how they handled themselves in missions.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'd like to toss it out there that the 5th, for game canon, also covers communications at the very least. It also has a history of rediculously potent Captains. I mean, with the likes of Jiro and Toho to live up to, it's no wonder that the 5th has waited 10 years to fill those shoes after the latter's defection. I'm sure it also doesn't help that the next person to step up to the plate will also end up being watched like a cleptomaniac hawk 24/7.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    It has been established that the process for Captaincy is the same as in canon Bleach.

1. Take the Captain Exam, in the presence of the Commander-General and... 3 other Captains, I think. This requires Bankai, among other things.

2. The recommendation of 7 Captains and the approval of at least 3 of the remaining 6 (may have got this bit wrong)

3. Defeat a Captain in single combat before at least 200 hundered of his squad members.
    Well in cannon its recomendation from 6 and approval from 3 of remaining 7. And the "captain test" was something like the taishyu test or something with a T.

30. - Top - End - #30

Edited in.
    My Current Works