Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1140
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Early Night
    At Tell's suggestion of sleeping outside, Haunor comments, "Yeah, it's safer out here. But we're still gonna need some men in there to protect Kevril." He seems ready to go on, but is dstracted by the druid's frog calls. "What're ya doin'?"
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell seems distracted. "Hoping to chat with a... friend..."

    He'll wander off a bit so the others' chatter won't frighten off the frog if it comes towards Tell.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will watch Tell wander off, and then comment on the conversation.
    "I agee, we will need to watch over our petrified ally. As much as my friend would prefer to sleep outdoors, I believe it would be prudent not to split our group to rest. That would simply make it easier to ambush either group."
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor nods solemny and agrees "Right. We owe him to stand guard over him. He is not beyond saving yet. SP let's get some fresh air while it lasts and wait for our friend to finish his ... buisines."

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Spoiler
    Show

    I don't mean to hold anything up. If the frog shows, I'll try an Animal Empathy and offer it some food - I don't have any giant bugs to offer but there must be meat in the trail rations, maybe even something suitably stinky that it might like it. Two day old dragon meat will probably fit the bill.

    Animal empathy roll if needed: (1d20+3)[22]

    Hopefully he starts of Indifferent or better since we were friendly last time.

    If he doesn't show I'll just go back to the group. Let me know.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Early Night

    Thus far, the frog doesn't appear to be around.

    Haunor nods. "Any suggestion for the ass**** in the maze?" he asks Megiddo and Grigor.
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2009-11-17 at 10:08 PM.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    "I suspect that he has made good on his escape by now, in which case we would require a tracker to pursue him further. Unless of course he fled to find reinforcements."
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell wanders back, frogless. Either he didn't hear the request for a tracker or he has some other reason not to say anything, because he stays quiet.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Early Night

    "You sure the maze has other exits?" Haunor raises a bushy eyebrow.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    "It has at least two we know of and an entire section we dare not explore right now. Still, searching for those this 3rd exit or even exits might easily prove futile. Also I believe that, whatever it is they are doing down there, is not done with. So I don't think the've buggered off. And what I know about evil gods: They don't look kindly upon minions who turn tail and run at the slightest of opposition."

    Grigor pauses with a frown and goes on.

    "That, plus from what little I know about undead and how to make them I figure that that lone cleric we chased couldn't have created all those undead all by himself."

    "Ah, enough with the doom and gloom! Come on, let us sit down around the campfire and trade stories. The best way to spend your time is to spend it well and right now we all could make do with some levity!"

    So he does motion to the others to join him by the fire. Opening his backpack and rummaging around a bit produces a bundle of something carefully wrapped up in cloth. Grigor unwraps the bundle's contents and reveals a finely crafted harp of all things.

    "Gather round people, it's about time I coax some tunes out of that thing again. Just pray it is still tuned!"

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Haunor holds up his hand. "Hang on. Where's the second one? I only saw the spot he ran into. We need to know what our vulnerabilities are." He turns back to the cave. "C'mon I need to check on Mair and Bellamin. And let Bel know what happened to his brother."
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2009-11-20 at 07:25 PM.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    ((Didn't these jerks get the grand tour when we re-searched every nook and cranny?))

    "This one, and the secret staircase back near the entrance. Plus the way you came in makes three. I'll show you the staircase if we're back over that way."

    Tell sighs. "You guys have some reason we need to sleep inside, don't you?"

    He looks wistfully at the foliage and the grass bending in the wind.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Early Night

    "I'm talkin' 'bout the maze—where we haven't checked, 'cause you guys said it was too dangerous. So far as I know, the only exit from that particular tunnel is through Mair and Bel, guarding the spot the cleric went in. If he came back out, then somethin's happened to them.

    "And I want to get as far from this place as possible, but one of our members has just found himself both incapacitated and 600 pounds heavier than he was before, and with proven killers on the loose we can't just leave him unattended."
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    "I am making an assumption based on the worse case scenario. They may still be there, in which case we should keep a watch posted on the exit until we are ready to pursue."
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    "Well let's go."

    Tell will head in with the others.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Early Night

    "Heh, I'm not sure him getting away is the worst case right now," Haunor muses. "'Specially since I'd rather not split us up where we need one watch over the maze an one over Kevril. An' Moradin knows we can't spare another over that pit."
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    "Well if we're looking to rest we may as well do so beside Kevril... we can send two-person shifts to guard the maze entrance. If they see any trouble come out, they run and warn us, don't engage on their own. And the pit, well, we just stay away from it for now."
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor

    Grigor looks a bit disappointed at the prospect but has to agree that it is a sound plan.

    "Very well then. I'll volunteer to take middle watch then. It doesn't bother me so much to have my sleep interrupted."


    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Night

    "I don't like the idea of having two of my boys so far from the rest of the group in such hostile territory. 'Specially after what your wizard said about the room. Anyway—too much ground to cover 'n' get help if there's trouble." Haunor tone becomes more guff as the group nears the passage to the room containing Kevril's petrified body. "If we're resigned that he escaped already, might be best to keep everyone together."
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    "I understand that it is your priority to protect your comrade, and I respect that. If the enemy escapes, we will track them down."
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    "Again, I don't think they have left the area. Whatever they were doing, they were not done with it. And maybe they even want those round stones back we found. So we better guard ourselves for a night attack." Grigor remarks with a frown.

    "I still have a few favours left to ask for, but it would be better if I could pray for some more divine intervention in the morning."

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell gives no further input. He said what was most tactically sound and now will simply await the consensus of the group on whether to give in to Haunor's cautious nature or not.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Night

    “Right. Guard ourselves, not some dangerous crypt. Keep every fighting man within arm's reach of backup.”
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8, Night

    The group meets back with the others in the crypt.

    “All right, men. There's been a situation,” Haunor announces. “Kevril’s been… uh, hurt.”

    “Wha-wha-what? Wh-where is he? What’s wrong?” Bellamin interrupts.

    Haunor approaches the scout and places a hand on his shoulder. “Well, he’s actually been transformed—magically by some creature, but it’s something we’re sure Burne can fix.”

    “Tr-transformed into what?”

    His voice more gentle than than it’s ever been, Hunor replies simply, “Stone.”

    At this, Bellamin all but collapses.

    ---

    Without a word, Ricar helps Bellamin up and takes him to an empty hallway. Meanwhile, Haunor explains to the rest of the team that they will be setting up watch by Kevril. Not even Mair disagrees with this.

    “We will have three watches. We'll start with Ricar and Eckhard. Mair and Rein next. I'll take the last one myself, and we'll let Bel get some rest. In the morning, I'll need two volunteers to go back to Hommlet to let Elmo that we need Burne.”

    (( Any thoughts on watch before we “let the night ambush commence?” Note that Haunor is not assuming any of you are necessarily participating. You’re free to set up your own watch however you see fit.

    Also, might want to set up your sleeping arrangement on the map, so I don't make any unfortunate assumptions. ))
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will trance the first 4 hours, and be awake the rest of it. Adjusted position on map.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    True to his word, Grigor will set himself up for the middle watch, staying with Tell for the time being.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, no can see map
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell doesn't intend to leave these guys alone since they are so worried. His attitude may mean he thinks it's foolish though, or it could just be he's disappointed to be indoors again.

    Talking witbh Grigor seems to cheer him up, and eventually he's sharing food and drink as usual. He doesn't give his condolences to Bellamin or anything, he just asks occasional questions to keep conversation going, and spends more of his time listening than speaking.

    When it's time he'll take his turn at watch and then sleep when he's done.

    ((Ready for night ambush))
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    (( Only shift that doesn't already have a PC on watch is 1st. So Tell's taking that one? ))

    Moahtouse: Planting 8/9, Between First and Second Watch

    The militia sets up camp in the forechamber to the room that holds Kevril. They take bits of rotted cloth and straw to create makeshift bedding. Bellamin, though, chooses to rest near Kevril. The events of the night have put everyone in a somber mood, so there is not much discussion, and it is not long before almost everyone falls asleep.

    The first watch proves quiet. The only sounds are occasional bits of meaningless conversation between Ricar and Eckhard meant to help keep each other awake. After a few hours, they decide it's time to change watch, but before anyone can move to do so, the silence of the moathouse is broken.

    Echoes of stone crashing on stone come through the passageways.

    (( Map #35 ))
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will stand up and draw his sword. "I believe we should brace ourselves for an attack."
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor

    (OOC: Provided that Grigor actually wakes up or is woken up.)

    Grigor awakens and, after a moment of confusion, realizes that the enemy is indeed about to be upon them. So he gets up and grabs for his sword and buckler, to have at least some protection, seeing that he is currently not wearing his armour.

    If time should allow it, Grigor will reach for his bow and quiver next. If you aren`t armoured, your best bet is to defeat your foes at range after all.

    Then again, there are still a few favours he could ask of Olidamarra...

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •