Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1140
  1. Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    ((Yes pls))

    Tell

    Tell, having been on the first watch, still wears his armour. He casts Resistance on himself and runs toward the door to the hallway. He has his weapon in hand.

    edit: Tell also throws a coin back toward the main room in the hopes that it will stir someone awake without him yelling and giving away that the group is rousing for battle.
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2009-12-11 at 02:20 PM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  2. Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moahtouse: Planting 8/9, Between First and Second Watch

    Eckhard quietly follows Tell while Ricar heads back to rouse the rest of the militia.

    (( Map #37 ))

    Tell and Eckhard reach the doorway. There’s nothing visible in the hallway, but the crashing noise was rather distant.

    Ricar informs the militia, Megiddo, and Grigor of the noise as the everyone begins to gather their arms.

    (( Map #38
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  3. Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    The druid-warrior opens the door and moves out into the holiday, padding softly toward the sound.

    Spoiler
    Show


    This post assumes two things:

    1) I don't see a pile of enemies right outside the door the second I open it; and

    2) The noise came from deeper within the moathouse, to the west, not from the passage to the outdoors to the east.

    If either is false let me know and I will change my map location.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  4. Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will follow after Tell.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  5. Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Seeing that Tell has gone ahead, Grigor follows him, bow ready, to help him with any enemies he might run into.

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  6. Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight
    Ekhard follows Tell, Megiddo, and Grigor in checking out the disturbance. The hallway is so far empty.

    “Let’s not get too far from the others,” Eckhard whispers.

    (( Map #40 ))
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2009-12-22 at 12:34 PM.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  7. Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell reaches the intersection and looks to see if there is anyone down either hall.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  8. Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will continue to follow after Tell.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  9. Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor decides to stick to Tell, Eckhard and Megiddo to cover them with his bow and pray for divine aid as neccessary.

    (Of course they attack at night. It's traditional, isn't it. Oh well, considering that we have no exit in our back we better be victorious in whatever battle awaits us. Even a fox has enough sense to dig multiple exits for his den... )

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  10. Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    Eckhard doesn’t move more than halfway to the intersection, preferring instead to wait for the rest of the militia.

    As Tell, Grigor, and Megiddo reach the intersection, they hear what sounds like two voices arguing. They seem to be coming from the direction of the room with the open pit. As they approach closer to the source, the voices become less distorted by echoes.

    “Hurry, up!” a husky one hisses. The sooner we get this back in place, the sooner we get out of here!”

    “And go where, ya overgrown lizard?!” the other, more human-sounding voice replies.

    Don’t! the hissing voice shouts before reining its volume in. “Test me, Ton. Dunrat should know to secure new lodgings by now.”

    The human voice lets out a short laugh. “Better hope it’s not in-town” A surprisingly loud noise like a slap quickly follows. “Agh!”

    (( Map #42 ))
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  11. Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell motions for either Grigor or Megiddo to back up and hide around the corner to the diagonal passage. He himself takes a few steps into the western passage. He also makes a "cover your light" gesture at Grigor.

    Thus, preparing for the ambushing. Hopefully their arms will be full when they come out.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  12. Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor gets the hint and backs up to the diagonal passage and takes cover behind the corner, keeping his bow ready.

    He automatically reaches for the shutter on his helmet-lamp and closes it.
    It isn't entirely light-tight, but what little light escapes the confines of the lamp hopefully won't alert the enemy to his presence.

    Besides, if whatever lurks there has darkvision, this precaution is moot anyway.

    Also it occurs to him that enemies could approach from the north too and he decides to watch in that direction until something happens that requires his attention (and arrows) in the south.

    Lycar
    Last edited by Lycar; 2010-01-09 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Grigor does have his helmet lamp after all...
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  13. Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will slip back around the corner as well.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  14. Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    The two voices continue to argue as they proceed with whatever it is they are doing. It begins to sound like it involves moving heavy objects.

    Shortly after Grigor and Megiddo take their positions, Haunor puts a heavy cloth around his everburning torch and approaches them. “Let’s not get too far from Kevril now. We’re on defense an’ got somethin’ precious t’protect, remember?”

    (( Map #44 ))
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  15. Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell rolls his eyes on hearing the voice of one of their less experienced allies, and holds his position hoping Megiddo will shut him up.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  16. Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will not respond verbally, but will instead put a finger to his lips in a silencing gesture.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  17. Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor, with the shutter on his helmet lamp closed, can't see a damn thing. So there is little point in putting an arrow on the string of his bow just yet.

    So he bides his time, concentrating on listening on any sounds that might reveal the presence of beings that are not his allies.

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  18. Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    With a barely audible sigh, Haunor returns to the rest of the militia. With a few, gestures he order the militia further back to the hall where they can keep an eye on the entrance to the chamber with Kevril.

    After about ten minutes of the sound grunting, bickering, and stone-sliding-on-stone, a loud clunk rings trhough the moathouse. Tell hears the hissing voice begin speaking in an unmistakable spell-language shortly thereafter. Once that is completed, its owner continues.

    “There! Now, douse the light, and let’s get out of here.”

    “What?” the other replies.

    A loud hiss. “Enemy could still be about. I won’t be given away by light.”

    “I can’t see in the dark, and you know it!”

    “Then you can hold onto me like a little, bitty baby, or you can wait here while I get out and give yourself away when you come out. Either one suits you.”

    “I’ll stay. I have my pride.”

    “Same pride that kept you out of the last fight, eh? Well, wait here ‘n’ count to a thousand if you can manage that. Then you can follow.”

    Tell can hear the other one start moving in his direction.

    (( Map #45 ))
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2010-01-11 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Formatting Typo
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  19. Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell simply awaits the person going past him, staying perfectly still and out of sight as best he can.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Hide: (1d20)[11]

    My thinking: even if I fail the Hide check, I'm around a corner so he shouldn't see me till he's next to me. If I succeed he'll walk right past me.

    Ideally, I strike oncer he's past me, one square NE of my location. If he spots me I strike him wherever he is. Here is the attack roll:

    (1d20+6)[24] -2 pwr atk
    (2d4+8)[12] +4 pwr attack

    Note that I have 10' reach and will also roll an AoO just in case he does something to provoke it after I strike him:

    (1d20+6)[7] -2 pwr atk
    (2d4+8)[12] +4 pwr attack

    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  20. Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    The sound of the creature’s footsteps grows nearer. As they approach the top of the steps, there is a sudden hissing noise. “Damn it to the Abyss!”

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Megiddo: 1d20+3=16
    2. Tell: 1d20+3=13
    3. Grigor: 1d20=11
    4. Reptillian Cleric: 7


    (( The cleric’s curse is loud enough for Megiddo and Grigor to hear, so everyone’s aware of each other. So we’ll go into full rounds. That put’s Megiddo up.

    Tell: this hiss actually came from somewhere southeast of your location. If there’s no light by the time you attack, you’ll need to pick a target square for your attack. ))

    (( Still Map #45 ))
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2010-01-15 at 11:29 AM.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  21. Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Hoping to keep some element of surprise, Tell poises to attack once Grigor shines his light.

    OOC: delaying action, will go after Grigor.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  22. Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor hears the curse of course, but it takes a moment for him to realize what it means. Then he immediately reaches for the shutter on his helmet lamp, opens it and peers down the hallway, while he automatically reaches for an arrow to notch.

    Taking just a step to the right [his right, that is one step to the east on the map] brings him into the corridor, so he can draw his bow unhindered. It also reveals just barely what is around Tell's corner.

    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  23. Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Knowing Tell needs to be able to strike his target, and seeing Grigor slow to react, Megiddo conjures forth a most powerful of incanations, summoning forth the primordial force of ... a light spell. He then moves out into the hallway, features slightly obscured by the blazing light coming from his sword.

    "Stand back, foul minions of darkness, for the elves are upon you!"
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  24. Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    Round 1
    Megiddo and Grigor’s light cast the shape of the scaled cleric into shadowy relief. Tell jumps around the corner and attacks. (( Using the previous roll pluss miss chance: 1d100=69; Hit )) Tell's chain strikes the cleric squarely in the chest.

    (( Map #47 ))

    The creature steps back shouting, “Ton! Get out here!” He grabs a pendant at his neck, holds it up, and chants a few words in spell-language. Tell feels a momentary buzz in the back of his head, but is barely able to shake the magical attack off (( Will Save: 1d20+7=16; Success )).

    Round 2
    A slight glow appears from around the corner behind the cleric.

    (( New Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Ton: 19
    2. Megiddo: 1d20+3=16
    3. Grigor: 1d20=11+
    4. Tell: 11
    5. Reptillian Cleric: 7


    Map#48 ))
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2010-01-18 at 09:59 AM.
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  25. Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Tell

    Tell presses the attack.

    Spoiler
    Show

    5' step forward.

    Attack:
    (1d20+6)[22] -2 pwr atk
    (2d4+8)[14] +4 pwr attack

    Note that I have 10' reach and will also roll an AoO just in case he does something to provoke it after I strike him:

    (1d20+6)[24] -2 pwr atk
    (2d4+8)[13] +4 pwr attack

    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2010-01-19 at 11:37 AM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  26. Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Grigor, human cleric

    Grigor closes the distance and fires off another arrow at the evil cleric, trying to keep the light of his helmet lamp trained on the target.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move south 20' to grid 38/46 and Fire at Enemy Tank Cleric:
    Attack: (1d20+4)[18], dmg. (1d6+2)[5]


    Lycar
    "I don't function in society. I'm a mercenary. I blow society up."

    Cpl. Shore Pibald, Schlock Mercenary.

    Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    ... Music ... causes Bards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riffington View Post
    Bah. Lycar is absolutely right.

  27. Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will move forward until the scaly one is within the radius of his light spell, and then cast scorching ray at it.

    (1d20+5)[21]
    (4d6)[19]
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

  28. Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Shhalahr Windrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    By a River
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Moathouse: Planting 8/9, Somwhere ‘Round Midnight

    Round 1 (cont.)
    (( Low-light vision makes the cleric inside the light radius already from Megiddo’s point of view. Megiddo can still advance if he wants to help Grigor and Tell (he should be aware by now that human eyesight sucks compared to his). Though he should probably make a Wisdom check to judge an appropriate distance. ))

    The rays strike the cleric in the right shoulder, badly scorching his neck.

    (( Cleric still has shadowy concealment if Grigor wants to move and attack or if Megiddo doesn’t take any additional movement. Tell or Grigor: want to make any last adjustments if the cleric remains concealed?

    Current positions still on Map #48, but Tell’s currently planned movement is plotted on #49 ))
    Why are things all… blocky? And what’s with this pickaxe?

  29. Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Another_Poet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Orleans and abroad
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Spoiler
    Show


    No last minute adjustments, except to note that I go after Meg so if he *does* move up I won't have concealment issues.

    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

    You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

    Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:


    Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

  30. Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains

    Default Re: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (IC): Thread 2

    Megiddo will move up to be adjacent to Tell (one space north of tell on the map)
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

    Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •