New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Ultimate Kaos IV: We're Releasing On Time [Recruitment Closed, Game Starts Sept.

So... we can lynch real people? Cool! I vote for My Sister for assuming I can fix the printer problem.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #62

Default Re: Ultimate Kaos IV: We're Releasing On Time [Recruitment Closed, Game Starts Sept.

I doubt Jontom Xire really missed the signup for this game. He probably planned with Festy to get a secret role ages ago. Autolynch replacement? I doubt it. Who autos out of Kaos?
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

3. - Top - End - #63

Quote Originally Posted by Hyozo View Post
    I doubt Jontom Xire really missed the signup for this game. He probably planned with Festy to get a secret role ages ago. Autolynch replacement? I doubt it. Who autos out of Kaos?
    The Fiery Tower does!

...Oh wait, Crap!
    Last edited by TFT; 2009-09-11 at 03:24 AM.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

The Fiery Tower is collaborating with JX to grant him a special role by autoing!
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, The Fiery Tower must be lynched!

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kill The Fiery Tower. He's an [insert generic night killer here]!

WW Game Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Played: 21
    Devil: 1
    Wolf: 2
    Wolf Alpha: 1
    Co-Narrator: 2
    Narrator: 1
    Villager: 13
    Other (Weird): 1

Trophies
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

I'm going to go with Jontom Xire.

What? This is Kaos! Who says narrators can't vote.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

*iz confused*
    *tosses logic out the window*
    JONTOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM XIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Fiery Tower is obviously a beast or a joker. I shall ignore him.

But this Jontom wagon is a bit meh. I did that already. Instead, I shall point at Cheese Empress Happyturtle. Om nom nom.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

10. - Top - End - #70
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm going to go with Jontom Xire.

What? This is Kaos! Who says narrators can't vote.
    Well, actually, I –

*realizes that Happy just killed him*

… don't…

>.>
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Happyturtle! She turned me into a newt once!

<.<

>.>

Well, I got better.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ettin in the Playground

Personally, I think it was an improvement of your personality

But hey, why the heck not? Happyturtle, I choose you!
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

13. - Top - End - #73

Shadowcaller for also being a narrator/former narrator.
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

14. - Top - End - #74

So, we'll lynch my sister tomorrow then? Okey doke. Teh Empress of Cheese, Happyturtle!

Show

15. - Top - End - #75

… hm.
    We're short 3 votes, and day's almost over.
    Get your votes in!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.

16. - Top - End - #76

Can I vote three more times? That means I'll have voted 5 times! Uh... Piratemonk Wolfbane and... Uncle Festy again.

Show

17. - Top - End - #77

Yes.
    In other news, day's over. Night will begin shortly.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Oh, right.
    This.
    >.<

Mayor Salazar straightened his tie. There had been no opposition to his reelection campaign – or, at least, none that couldn't be bought off. As election day came to a close, it was about time to go out and reaccept his position. He stepped out into the back of Town Hall's auditorium.
    A tall, gray-haired man stood on stage, wearing a faded black suit. As official vote counter, he was also in charge of announcing the winner of the election to the assembled civic leaders. He stood there, grinning faintly. The election was a foregone result, and he was getting paid handily for announcing Salazar's victory with as much pomp as possible.
    The clock struck seven. It was time.
    The man took the envelope from a slightly worried-looking aide. Opening it, he pulled out the letter inside and flourished it dramatically. "Ladies and gentlemen, the mayor of Newfare City is… Jonathan Sala –!"
    The man paused, as a small detail from the letter caught his eye. He brought it close to his face. He squinted at the first sentence. He pulled out his reading glasses, just to be sure. Then, hesitantly, he spoke into the microphone. "Er, that is to say, Empress Chelonie Happyturtle…"
    "WHAT?" shouted Salazar. "Who is that? Was she even running? What's going on here!" He stormed up towards the stage, but froze as the vote-counter continued to read.
    "Er, and… as is traditional, the penalty for… losing the election is… spontaneous… combustion…?"
    Salazar took a deep breath in. "Oh, shi –"

Twenty seconds later, when the noise had stopped ringing in his ears, the old man opened his eyes. He looked around, and then down at his suit. "Well," he muttered, "this jacket is going to need a trip to the dry cleaners."

Summary
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Fiery Tower was lynched. He was Mayor "Redeye" Salazar.
    Empress Chelonie Happyturtle has been elected Mayor of Newfare in his place.

Day Ends, Night Begins.
    Night Two Ends in 24 Hours
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79

Since I'd like to give the full 24 hours, and I'm not going to have access to the internet from now until tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna have to delay this update. I'll get it up ASAP, though.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Jontom Xire
    It's night. I'm not a player. Neither is Jontom. What else did you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Reinholdt, because I haven't seen Jontom in a while.
    None of us are players, and it's night. So?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

22. - Top - End - #82

I sleep. But it is not truly sleep, for in my slumber I seek a path. A path towards my ultimate goal. I have a plan, I have a method, now I only need the path to return…

A dark room in a dark apartment. Two women stand together. One young and nervous, the other ancient and composed. The young woman carries a small child in her arms. "I've heard you're… you're the best doctor in the city," she said, quavering, "so I was… was hoping you could… could help my son?"
    The ancient crone nods. "I will do all I can. Please wait outside while I see what can be done." The other woman left, and the hunchbacked woman peered at the child. "Yes… the boy is gone. But fortunately, that will not be an obstacle." She closes her eyes, raises her arms, and begins chanting words older than memory –

There it is.

– and something bursts from her magic, unbidden – chaotic. An indescribably powerful spirit flows into the child, warping it, growing it, graying it, lengthening teeth and ears, yellowing eyes…
    And then he sits, shadows wrapping around him in an imposing robe. Festy, god of Kaos.
    "You have served me well, mortal, if unwittingly. Now flee before I destroy you."
    The witch, her eyes wide, runs from the room without a word.
    "Good. Now, where was I? Oh yes, destroying the multiverse –"
    He pauses. "What?" he mutters. "Where is my power?"
    – and the door crashes open. Standing in the doorway, framed by the growing lights of dawn, stands the Empress. "Festy! Get out of my city!"
    Festy smiles faintly. "Well, well, if it isn't my dear happiest of all turtles. Long time no see."
    "I know. I killed you."
    "That you did. I'm still not sure why, I must admit. We really had a nice dynamic going on. You were one of my greatest supporters. And then – you killed me. Why? Weren't we both on the side of chaos?"
    Happy's lips pursed. "It's simple, isn't it? We may both be chaotic, but you're CE, and I'm CG."
    Festy's smile broadened, and he extended a hand. "But why should that matter to us? Come, Happyturtle. Join me, and together we can rule the multiverse as Empress and God!"
    Happy slapped the hand away. "I'll never join you, you undead freakshow!"
    Festy stepped back, his expression suddenly serious. "This isn't 4chan, you know. You have no power here."
    "And you do? Mustiado stole your soulgem."
    "So that's who's responsible!" Festy's eyes narrowed. "Well, Happy, you've made one grave miscalculation. You see, I may not be a god here, but I'm still a level 23 Necromancer. Enervation."
    The Empress' eyes widened in shock as the burst of negative energy surged through her. She collapsed to the floor, dead before she hit the ground.
    "Well. That was easy," mutters Festy as he steps over Happy's corpse and out the door. Then he pauses. "Oh, and by the way? Really, don't lynch me again. It's getting old."

Summary
    Spoiler
    Show
    Happyturtle was killed.
    Uncle Festy was raised from the dead.

NIGHT ENDS DAY BEGINS
    DAY THREE ENDS ON WEDNESDAY AT 2200
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Then he pauses. "Oh, and by the way? Really, don't lynch me again. It's getting old.
    Don't care, still pointing at Uncle Festy.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

24. - Top - End - #84

Dog-people. Cats fo'eva!

Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

Hyozo, because lynching the narrator gets boring pretty fast.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

Festy, until he posts a player list.

WW Game Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Played: 21
    Devil: 1
    Wolf: 2
    Wolf Alpha: 1
    Co-Narrator: 2
    Narrator: 1
    Villager: 13
    Other (Weird): 1

Trophies
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    Dog-people. Cats fo'eva!
    Hey!

And by the way, Uncle Festy.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

... Is Bill trying to lynch a species?
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

... Is Bill trying to lynch a species?
    He better not.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mmmm... this game is more about knowing when to avoid the wrath of Festy. Hyoso.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show