New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32577273747576777879808182
Results 2,431 to 2,442 of 2442
  1. - Top - End - #2431
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM Leaf and Eternity

Leaf goes over to the chest and strokes it somewhat. He begins feeling the expert craftmanship of the chest, and creses the golden sigils and emblems. Opening the chest Leaf pulls out a large bag with the emblems of the Goron race upon it. As soon as he lays his hands on the bag, Leaf feels a tremendous weight filling the bag.

2. - Top - End - #2432

Foun

The Goron looked at the small man with a bag and asked what was within.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

3. - Top - End - #2433

DM

Within the bag was something of a surprise for Leaf and Eternity, but somewhat expected all the same. Inside the bag were bombs and bomb flower seeds. The Bombs looked fairly organic, and had small buttons on the top instead of fuses. All the bombs have the emblem of the Goron peoples.

4. - Top - End - #2434

furious Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

Leaf/Eternity

It's a bag full of these funny bomb planty looking things! Said the Kokiri in high pitched voice that sounded like some form of girl that was talking to a cat making cutew voices.

"Why are you talking like that Leaf?"

"I don't know! I just had a sudden urgey to talk like thisy!"

"..." An awkward pause filled the air as Eternity gave Leaf a puzzled look. "So Foun... what do you want to do?"

"As long as he doesn't takey my shiny bomb planty things!"

Foun

The Goron scratched his head in puzzlement as his friend suddenly began speaking like a mentally disabled child, maybe the strain of this dungeon was getting to him, or maybe a malevolent spirit had temporarily possessed him and forced him into momentary idiocy. Foun supposed he would never know the truth, but it did not overly matter. I... suppose... that... we... will... go... down... another... passage... now... that... Leaf... has... his... how... did... he... put... it??? Shiny... bomb... planty... things??? No... matter... let's... go... down... the... tunnel... directly... behind... us...

With that, the Goron Wizzrobe of Fire adjusted the corpse of his commrade on his back and went down the corridor directly behind him, followed by Leaf, Eternity, and Ori.

Spoiler
    Show
    Down the passage that was formerly left. Also, see what happens when you don't post? You get possessed by malevolant spirits! Anyways, let's avoid this again by all taking a few minutes a day to just check if it is our turn and post, everyone can spare two minutes, barring catastrophic internet failure/computer implosion. Now let's do this dungeon!
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

5. - Top - End - #2435

DM

Going down the Corridor, Foun came into contact with a door that was easily opened. The door was made of flimsy wood and then opened up unto a chamber that was glowing with the bright light of a golden key, which was floating in mid air in the center of the room.

6. - Top - End - #2436

Foun

Foun opened the door and looked about, thinking to himself how strange it was that a key could float simply in the air... it must be some form of magic, and if there is magic in this room, it is likely trapped.

Realising that he was not the man to deal with traps himself, he turned to Eternity and asked her to check for traps as she was both the most adept at it and the smallest member in the group, thus, the least likely to trigger something.

7. - Top - End - #2437

DM- Leaf and Eternity

Eternity went about the room and checked for Traps, she did whatever she could as to make sure the party was safe.

(1d20+11)[20]

8. - Top - End - #2438

Eternity

"Everything looks good in here!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Information relayed to me by Brandon in real life

Foun

The Wizzrobe, hearing the all clear from Eternity entered the room and grabbed the key.

Spoiler
    Show
    Anything happen now? Or can we just go to the last remaining door?

9. - Top - End - #2439

DM

A happy sound of chiming rings throughout the room, and everyone feels at peice. Just outside of this dirty, somewhat dark room, there was only one more way in the intersection within the dungeon. Slightly down this Pathway is a Large skull wall face, with a large key hole where the nose would be.

10. - Top - End - #2440

Foun

Foun put the key into the hole with the simple statement that obviously the key fits in the hole.

11. - Top - End - #2441

DM- In the Belly of the Beast

Mood Music

The Key turns and the music of triumph comes about, the door moves and turns in a mechanical and whimsical fashion. Once the gabbing opening was opened, everyone could see below that there was a very narrow staircase going down, and the staircase was also fairly steep. The Bottom of this place seemed like a huge sea of flames and lava, but there were piles of dead goron bodies, and they were being munched on by an 8 meter long Dodogno type lizard that was nearly 2 stories high, thank the goddesses that you are so high up on the ledge, out of harms way....for now.

12. - Top - End - #2442

Foun

Foun looked down at the great beast with a disgusted look upon his face as it fed upon his fellows. Whispering quietly so that the Dodongo will not hear him, he leans in to the party [Goron] I will cast upon us an Invisibilty Sphere so that the beast cannot see us and we can descend to him to do battle. I won't give away the advantage of height, however, but I need to know how far it is to the bottom. Could the rest of you do that while I cast the spell?

The Goron then casts the Invisibility Sphere.