New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

"Leaf"/Eternity

Finally, they were going to get on with the damn quest. Keeping his cool under Saria's sobs. Being fellow Kokiri, Leaf had this to say to the Civil Leader, "We will find who ever did this and make them pay for what they have done, don't you worry."

With Eternity still on his head, still going a little crazy in the head, Leaf looked to his party and said, "How're we going to dive into this one? I'll take rear-guard if no one objects."

Spoiler
    Show
    So, now for the housekeeping.

Initiative rolls:
    (1d20+4)[6] (1d20+4)[18] (1d20+4)[21] (1d20+4)[16] (1d20+4)[24] (1d20+4)[10] (1d20+4)[22] (1d20+4)[24] (1d20+4)[19] (1d20+4)[23] (1d20+4)[18] (1d20+4)[10] (1d20+4)[8] (1d20+4)[9] (1d20+4)[23] (1d20+4)[23] (1d20+4)[6] (1d20+4)[15] (1d20+4)[8] (1d20+4)[10]

Oh and I guess I should throw in a bluff check, eh? That's a (1d20+5)[8]

Also, I be back tomorrow, methinks, with an updated character sheet for both Leaf and Eternity. Moreso Eternity than anyone.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Do-Dore/Ori

"Farore Requires the Balance of Din and Naru to be Held ! I shall Take the Middle HEHE-HEHEHEE-HEHE ! and Ori , you will Stay under my cap until I need you Further with you simple Prophecies , Hopefully those will Come in handy ! Dub and Thor-Axe you shall Stand in the Front , Dub First and then Thor-Axe I shall not have DAMN Fools Get us killed ! Besides , You shall HEHEHEHEHEH -TOETETE- DOOOIEIU , Be the First to See the GGGGGREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DEEEEEKU TREEEEE! The Destructive Firey One , Will go as he wills , for the Powers that I command have no sawy within his Soul , But he will stay away from the Back I am sure , or to the best of my knowledge ."

Do-Dore Kneels down in front of Saria and one Emtpy Tree Throne seat where Mido should have been if only he were present . Giving Shifty Eyes , Do-Dore Says as Calm as he can .

"I am sure , Saria Kokiri , that who-ever Murdered that Child is still in the forest , for it is vast and good for hiding . HEHEHHEEHEHE-TETETETET EHHEHEE !

Spoiler
    Show
    Present Marching Order : Leaf/Eternity in the rear , Me , Thor-Axe , Dub and Foun can go anywhere he wants to . I hereby say that the party has waited long enought for their magic points to rejuvinate . There is only 10 hours until the Anti-Fairy Dust becomes Beign ,Leaf can use it in one dose . or if he want to use it in seperate doses there is 6 oz of anti-fairy dust and can be used 6 times (1 use wastes 1 oz) but this will give the anti-fairy dust diminished effect . If everyone wants Online Character-Sheets , go to myth-weavers and then post the character sheet url link in a spoiler within a future post .

Do-Dore casts a forest 0 level spell : 0 magic point cost thanks to tribal triforce forest affinity feat : Prestidigation for 1 hour , Do-Dore is able to do what Prestidigation can do for the duration of the spell which is 1 hour .

Standing from where he knelt Do-Dore is done with his Formalities .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-30 at 11:23 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33

Thor-Axe/Dub

"Well , I left my Lands to seek adventure and Destiny and it seems that both of those have found me , Geez , No-Body back home is going to believe me about this !

*Giving out a slight Chuckle* Little Kokiri , Fun , I shall do this Deed , Bu'eh , rigth thing to do is what it is , My Strongness will crush and crunch all the squishies and crunchies .

Both of these Adventurers Pick up their packs and weapons , and look to the rest of the party memebers looking for the same .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-09-30 at 11:36 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34

Saria

"Go , now we can no longer waste so much precious time in saving our forest . Thank you for your aid . I am sure Mido will find , who-ever or what-ever stalks the Kokiri in the night , The Deku Tree might have known if he was well , but I don't think we can count on that due to his plague .Is there anything Else you wish to Discuss with me about , or is that all ? With Sword and SHield , Courage , Power and Wisdom , all shall be fine . Remember that .

Spoiler
    Show

MOOD MUSIC

5. - Top - End - #35

Foun
    You people finally got into gear!
    I... will... take... second... last... position... in... our... column.... Leaf... you... should... be... at... the... front..., being... our... trapfinder... thief. Says the massive Goron.
    Now has full magic points and health.
    I...wonder...if...the...rock...is...tasty...
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-02 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Sorry, Its just been so long
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

6. - Top - End - #36

Spoiler
    Show
    I though you were foun not dub?

7. - Top - End - #37

Do-Dore/Ori

"Ok lets be off then."

8. - Top - End - #38

DM: In Front of the Party is a Doorway 5 feet in front of the Person in the Front of the Line , which is Dub , which means that there is

Dub , Thor-axe , Foun , Do-Dore *Moves to Keep in between Leaf and Foun, and Leaf .

Thor-axe 10 feet away from door

Foun 15 ft away from door

Do-Dore 20 ft away from door

Leaf 25 feet away from door

The Door-way itself is 10 feet across , and you can see through illuminated fireflys within the forest path that is 10 feet across and only 5 feet long (The rest of the Path is Conceladed in Shadow )

9. - Top - End - #39

DM:

Current Turn until the End of first Combat Round :

Dub : 19
    Ori : 13
    Thor-Axe : 11
    Do-Dore : 7
    Leaf : 6
    Eternity : 6
    Foun : 5

10. - Top - End - #40

DUB

*Walks 10 Feet , Outside the door-way and into the Forest Path .

Spot Check : (1d20+0)[9]

Dub looks out into the Darkness

11. - Top - End - #41

Ori
    Ori Stays under Do-Dore's Hat .

12. - Top - End - #42

Thor-Axe

Thor-Axe with his gear in tow , moves beside Dub within the Door-way and looks out into the darkness .

Thor-Axe Looks into the darkness .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-04 at 08:42 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43

D0-DORE

Do-Dore cleverly using the power of presdidigitation , Covers his robes in candlelike illumination for 1 hour .

Spoiler
    Show
    only 2 more effects of presdidigitaiton can be present at any one time , this illumination provides 5 feet illumination , and it is shadowy .

14. - Top - End - #44

Dub

"Eyeh' Theria be a quivering slicky plant thing on the path , just 10 paces
    Spoiler
    Show
    FEET
    away from us ! It looks like it could snap us from some distance ! Whata'ga Going Do ?! "

15. - Top - End - #45

DM

It is Leafs' Turn , then eternity , and then Foun . You people can say what your character's are going to do , but it is going to happen in the proper order , so this may screw up your character's actions severly , or you may have to think about writing up a new turn for your character if the other person makes your actions impossible to do .

16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf, and Eternity as well, look around the area, though they don't really see far in the darkness. They were paying attention to trap-like things in the forest, seeing as there is nasty things in here...

"Eyeh' Theria be a quivering slicky plant thing on the path, just 10 paces away from us! It looks like it could snap us from some distance! Whata'ga Going Do?!"

"Put it out of its misery." Leaf said as he charged it. Eternity flew quickly to the other side of the plant to flank it, and both Kokiri and Fairy attacked the plant.

Spoiler
    Show

Rolling for awesome....

Leaf's: Kokiri Sword: (1d20+2)[8] damage: (1d8+2)[7] Dagger (1d20+2)[16] damage: (1d4+2)[6]
    Eternity: Trident: (1d20-1)[9] damage: (1d3-1)[1] Shield: (1d20-1)[8] damage: 1

Also, Eternity's sheets are taking a while. I think I might have it by my next post, not so sure.

17. - Top - End - #47

Foun
    What is this thing? I will do a fire spell, but you haven't sent me my spells yet. They are on the back of a character sheet. Please send them to me. Thank You.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

18. - Top - End - #48

Spoiler
    Show
    Have you even checked post #15?

19. - Top - End - #49

DM

I set up a Dm rolls Forum so I can't cheat .....so trust me .

P.S :

20. - Top - End - #50

DM

Leaf's Valant Attempt to Strike at the Carnivourous Plant did not come out fruitless with one good swipe , he chops the living head off of this menace , rendering it , simply a DEKU STICK , Eternity , pursues the plant needlessy after leaf's heroic Fighting , and manages to stap the head .

21. - Top - End - #51

Foun

Plants... burn...well... Foun casts Fire Blast.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't have rules in front of me so I can't roll, but you said that the DM is rolling right?!?

Spoiler
    Show
    Plants like these are why Global Warming is such a good thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks for telling me to look at Post 15, I forgot about that one. Could you send me an updated copy of the handbook for Zelda D20? Thank You

22. - Top - End - #52

How did KJ run past all of us?

23. - Top - End - #53

DM

The Dm is rolling for the Monsters and Npc's , you can roll for yourself , I posted why K.J got past us in the Spoiler a few posts ago , and I said it won't happen again , since he probably forgot about the rules since it was the first combat , so I reminded him and said I won't let this happen again .

and the Zelda D20 Sourcebook is 23.5 MB so I can't send it by email .

and do you mean the Spell Fire Blast ? Because that is the level 1 spell on your spell list .

Here is the Info for your Spell , Fire Blast
    Spoiler
    Show

Fire Blast
    Evocation [Fire]
    Level: Fire 1
    Component: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (10 squares + 2 squares/level)
    Target: One creature or object
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: Reflex negates
    Spell Resistance: Yes
    You create a raw blast of fire magic, dealing 1d3 points of fire damage and setting the target on fire.
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-05 at 01:43 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54

DM

As Foun wielding the Raw power of Fire , He Sets it to the Already Dead Baba , the Deku Baba , is set ablaze with mystical fire from the Goron Wizrobe , as the Plant burns , not far away more Deku Baba's are seen in the clear light , something Dub forgot to mention since everyone was so busy ACTING and not THINKING ,including Dub since his Brain is smaller than others . Off just 10 feet are three more Deku Baba's aware of the presence of our adventurers and ready to strike .
    Spoiler
    Show
    (The Dead Deku Baba is considered on Fire because of Foun's Spell ) REMEMBER COMBAT RULES THIS TIME

25. - Top - End - #55

DM

The Path , Away from Mido's house Secret Doorway opens up to 15 feet across now .
    Spoiler
    Show
    (If you want to look more with darkvision just tell me , low-light vision is ruined because of the Fire )

Marching Order *Present* : Leaf in Front , Dub and Thor-axe are in the doorway . Foun is still in Mido's house just outside the passage and Do-Dore is Behind Foun .

Thor-axe 15 feet away from the 3 deku babas , so is dub

Foun 15 ft away from door , 30 feets from the 3 deku babas

Do-Dore 20 ft away from door 35 feet away from the 3 deku babas

Leaf is 10 feet away from the Deku Babas .

Initiative for combat round :

Thor-Axe : 17
    Leaf/Eternity : 18
    Ori : 14
    Do-Dore : 13
    Dub : 8
    Foun : 5
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-05 at 02:13 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56

Thor-Axe

Movement Action : 15 feet towards the Center Deku Baba , has 15 ft more in his movement , Pushing Leaf out of his way , he uses up another 5 feet for his trouble , so he is considered to have traveled 20 ft to the center Deku Baba .

Combat Action : "DIE MONSTEROUS BEAST PLANT !" Pivoting with his back leg and swining his LongSword at the Center Deku Baba , Thor-Axe makes a mighty attempt to destory the plant monstrousity .

(1d20+1)[17]
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-05 at 02:27 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57

DM

The Deku Babas Attack in Force as Thor-Axe comes into Range , they try to sneer away from the Fire that Foun caused their other Comrade , and lash out at Thor-Axes Armor , Their Leaves and Teeth are unpleasent but they don't seem to get in a hit .

28. - Top - End - #58

DM

THOR-AXE VALIENTLY HITS THE CENTER DEKU BABA , AND IS GOING TO SEE HOW MUCH IT WAS HARMED .

Damage (1d6)[4]

29. - Top - End - #59

DM

The Fire caused by Foun's Fire Blast Spell is still burning the Dead Deku Baba

30. - Top - End - #60

Suggestion to speed up the game, if, during combat, a player does not make an action within an hour, the DM will do so for him or skip his turn. Once this has been posted, the next player has 1 hour and so on. But the player can go over the 1 hour mark if the DM has not yet posted anything, or if he/she has given a reason for not being able to post.

Also, I still need to update my characters skills and abilities to Level 2, but I will continue using the stats I have, I had already done HP, and then update when I get the pdf. Also, when a characteer levels up please post his new abilities on this forum. Also, everyone should post a simplified Character sheet, I will do so once I update to Level 2.