New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM

Leaf is Taken in the Thrall of the Flames given off by the Burning hands spell
    Spoiler
    Show
    and is reduced to -4 health
    Eternity Evades the fire , unlike her/his companion and only suffers slightly
    Spoiler
    Show
    has 7 hp left

The Fairy Slingshot at Leaf's side is burned away as the fire envelops it .

HP ROLL CALL :
    Spoiler
    Show
    DO-DORE : 0 HP
    DUB : -5 HP
    ORI : 2 HP
    THOR-AXE :2 HP
    LEAF : -4
    ETERNITY : 7 hp
    Foun : 18 hp

2. - Top - End - #92

Do-Dore

"Foun , Thor-Axe,Ori , Eternity ..you subdue dub while I heal myself so that I can help leaf"

WOODLAND VITALITY By laying his hands upon the blades of grass beneath him , Do-Dore mumbles the incantation : By Farore give me the growth of the forest ,HEAL ME

Targets Healed : Do-Dore , Ori , Eternity , Dub

Spell Cost : Normal Cost : 1x2 =2 -1 =1 Do-Dore's Cost : Forest Focus Reduces cost to spell level : 1

Caster Level : Level 1 + Forest Affinity(+1)Kokiri Tribal Focus:Forest (+1)
    Caster Level : 3

Target's Healed : (3d8+3)[13]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry guys, classes, then a six hour drive back home. Not exactly room to try and save my beleagured semi-heroes from the homicidal maniac. I don't mind you guys rolling for me if it's little things like that.

"Leaf"/Eternity

Seeing the burning hands after it was too late, Leaf was burned by the lunatic they had for an offensive spell caster, and fell to the ground, uttering his hopefully-not-last-words, "Would it...kill you...to learn how...to control yourself...?"

His fairy companion tried her best to keep in her rage at the goron, and failed miserably. "You Goddesses' damned retarded excuse for a goron, haven't you given a thought as to the fact we're in a forest that could set ablaze at any moment with your reckless fire?! We could all lie in cinders, you ignorant bitch!" Even in her crazed state, she knew it'd be no use smacking him, what with all of his slowness and padding absorbing all of whatever blow he could deal. An eye poke would likely cause damage, but set him off and nuke the place down to the ground for all she knew.

When the healing was done, and Leaf was raised "from the grave", the first thing he did was to mentally grab control of his companion and shut her up and put her on his head before she sparked a fight in the party.
    Last edited by Lifeson; 2009-10-08 at 09:19 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94

DM

Remember that those that failed there reflex saves have to make a full round action to stop burning .

HP ROLL CALL :
    Spoiler
    Show
    DUB : 8 HP , DO-DORE 4 HP , ORI 10 HP , ETERNITY : 11 HP .

Ok , so we are once again back into Combat .
    Initiative :

Do-Dore : 2
    Foun : - 6
    Thor-Axe 20
    Dub : 6
    Leaf : 21
    Eternity : 21

5. - Top - End - #95

DM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leaf is brought down to -5 hp and is still dying , roll relfex save dc 15 or take 1d6 damage due to being on fire , Those that also have to make a relfex save when it is there turn , Ori , Thor-axe which are on fire .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-08 at 09:21 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, Thor can go. Just nulled my reflex save I made here, so I guess I have to post again. For RP purposes:

"Leaf"

While vainly attempting to rise, the fire kept burning, and thus Leaf was burned by the flames again back into unconsciousness, having the pain of the fire's ferocity being too much for the little kokiri.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Lifeson; 2009-10-08 at 09:31 PM.

7. - Top - End - #97

Thor-Axe

Spends a Full round action to roll on the ground to put out the fires on himself .

8. - Top - End - #98

Spoiler
    Show
    So reflex save is (1d20+5)[21]

9. - Top - End - #99

DM

Leafs Body Continues to burn with the magickal Fires of Foun's Spell , His body only suffers mildly
    Spoiler
    Show
    your now at -7 damage and dying

DUB

Realilizing that his dark nature is revealed , Dub looks towards the door in which the party had come from , He Makes a Tactical Full Round Movement Action to increase his speed by x4 : 15 x 4 = 60 feet , Dub knowing that Foun is blocking the doorway must duck , move , ebb and flow around him to make his escape into The Kokiri Forest (After he gets out of Mido's house that is) [spoiler] Tumble Check: (1d20)[4] DC:15 To Pass Foun at 1/2 Speed so -10 to speed if successful = 50 feet left to move .

10. - Top - End - #100

DM

-Leaf is no longer burning , but still at -7 hp .
    -Foun Gains an Attack of Opportunity against Dub for Running into him , trying to get through the door-way .

Do-Dore

Do-Dore , having been healed by his own magic and of Farore , he calmly walks over to where Leaf is laying unconcious , dying due to the fires of Foun , Eternity leaning over him is in a rage , but also a panic that her companion will perish . "Leaf ,Thor-Axe" Do-Dore says stilly . Kneeling Down, Do-Dore touches the stem of the Deku Baba that Leaf Killed , Using it as a component for Woodland Vitality . "Be Healed Friends of the Forest , By My Healing hands , I Preserve your Life to Thee"

Leaf/Thor-Axe are healed (3d8+3)[14]

Spoiler
    Show
    Do-Dore's Spell Points : Spirit : 0 , Forest : 2
    Hp : 4

11. - Top - End - #101

So Dub fails to get passed me.

Now Dub... You will die.

Spoiler
    Show
    I cast 2 Magic Missles, 1 Standard Action Each, [roll] 1d4+1 [/roll] [roll] 1d4+1 [/roll]
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

12. - Top - End - #102

DM

Spoiler
    Show
    The Party (Exept for Dub is now at Full health , YAY)

KOKIRI FOREST : HIDDEN FOREST PATH

With the light of the moonlight , the Kokiri's Low-light vision , comes into play , just 10 feet away from where leaf lay , a large almost cavernous Grove begins to open up , you can-not see deep within the Grove , but fire-flys give off sparks at where the grove begins and the path from Mido's House to the grove ends . Vines and Green grass , sparkle as if the forest or a part of it at-least remains prestine in the presence of such evil , or so Saria and the late-Navi said . As Do-Dore ends his spell , He is reminded that his clothes were burnt off , as-well with leaf's , looking flushed , Do-Dore reaches for the Deku Baba's Leaves and make-shifts some under-pants : Craft (Deku Baba Underpants) (1d20+3)[9]

13. - Top - End - #103

Damn Dice
    (2d4+2)[7]
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

14. - Top - End - #104

DM

Dub Falls down prone , he is disabled , blood beings to come out of his mouth and his body is quivering ,as if an inch away from death .

-Leaf's/Eternity's Turn Now .

Spoiler
    Show
    is it ok if everyone makes an interactive 3.5 character sheet at http://www.myth-weavers.com/ and posts a link to it , so that I can keep up with Health , and magic points easily . Also , Ian , You are going to need the updated pdf soon , so that you can be properly leveled up , so that you can allocate the magic points you earned at level up to either fire/shadow , I assume you used your Bonus Magic Point gained at level 2 to cast Magic Missile , other-wise I think you are at 0 shadow magic points .

15. - Top - End - #105

ORI

Sorry Actually it's Ori's turn first , he has 24 initiative this round . Takes full Round Movement Action to put out the Fire upon himself .

Ori is also naked, his white robes burnt off by the magickal fire that warped it's way around the whole of the group , obliverating their enemies but also costing them dearly , however , Ori's White Aura nearly surrounds him making him seem just like a spec of light amist the darkness , so unless any-one inspects him closly , they will not nessesarily know he is naked . Ori doesn't blush , but laughs at Do-Dore's attempts to make Organic underpants .The laugh is a nervous one though , as her friend and companion Do-Dore was attacked by the phycopath known as Dub .

16. - Top - End - #106

"Leaf"/Eternity

Newly-revived Leaf decided noticed that Dub seemed to be today's party bitch, and he decided that he was going to join in, if only to re-direct his rage from other members of the party. He stumbled a bit, getting back to being used to a moving body. He drew his kokiri sword only, and slashed down at Dub's exposed neck.

For added insult and maybe-not-so-much injury, Eternity took up her trident, flew down to his level and stabbed the fallen goron in both eyes for good measure.

Spoiler
    Show
    Coup-de-grace. As if I need to roll a hit check on that.

17. - Top - End - #107

NO BUT I Do BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE AT -7 HP, UNCONISCIOUS and unstable.

Spoiler
    Show
    damn caps

18. - Top - End - #108

Spoiler
    Show
    I healed Leaf and Thor-Axe like 8 posts ago .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-09 at 09:14 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109

DM

With The Final Blow taken by Dub , his Body is lifeless , a vessel with no soul and no life , he lay sprawled across the doorway in front of foun . As the blade slashed through his skin and slit his throat a fountain of blood covered both leaf and foun , a last annoyance dub would manage to convey unto them .

20. - Top - End - #110

DM

Not Far off into the Shadows , the Fire-Fly lights sparkle in odd colors of Blue , Orange and ,red casting shadows of the many different variety of flowers and wild plants growing within the large grove ,Red Roses , Dandilions , Lillies and other green-ary ,grew together into this place , they are arranged within a large semi-circle you notice as the fire-fly's move in that way . A Larger Shadow is cast deep within the Grove and when you concentrate you swear you can see moving , but what ?

Mood Music

21. - Top - End - #111

"Do-Dore...Cast...a...light...spell...in...that...area" the lumbering goron points in the direction of the shadows.

22. - Top - End - #112

Do-Dore

"I can't , I am not a Light Wizzrobe , but Ori is."

Ori using up another Light Magic Point(She only has 1 now) Cast MY LIGHT on Do-Dore . Do-Dore's Eyes Now Emit 20 Foot Cone of Light for 10 rounds .

Going over to the Grove Enterence , Do-Dore's Light uncovers A Collosal Tree as the Focal Point of the Grove .

23. - Top - End - #113

Foul
    "That...must...be...the...Deku...Tree... lets...move...towards...it..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Foun hides his iner desire to watch it burn, burn all the non-rocks... oooh look a pebble! (chewing sounds)

24. - Top - End - #114

Spoiler
    Show
    Backstory-enlightenment ahoy!

"Leaf"/Eternity

As the group approached the Deku tree, waves of nostalgia overtook Leaf for a couple moments. Mostly memories of pre-exile, but a few memories of his moment of exile was in there too. Playing music with Saria, training with the twins, playing hero for the town whenever he felt it was needed, and then the subsequent downward spiral into his exilement: At first, it was only a couple of rupees from Mido's house for spite...but then he sought the thrill of the theft and hunt. He began to do more and more daring things against the proverbial kokiri grain until Mido and Saria got sick of it, Mido especially, and kicked him out of the village for it. Leaf thought Saria had kind of a soft spot for him, and that was probably what ended up fueling the feud between himself and Mido.

Eternity, however, was in a state of shock. Having a perch in the remains of Leaf's outer clothing (The inner clothing, being chain, was fine for the most part.), she was twitching as the remnants of the original fairy personality was fighting against Eternity's mind in an effort to regain control of her body. It was a fair struggle, but Eternity's mind was stronger due to the longer time outside, and the tougher experiences dealt with. In a short little bit, Eternity will have calmed down enough.

25. - Top - End - #115

KOKIRI FOREST : GREAT DEKU TREE GROVE
    Spoiler
    Show

As if A light Burst out of the nothingness itself , Two large balls of light appear in what would have been eyes on a normal human being , revealing the rest of the meadow in it's ambience . The Tree itself shakes slightly as in awakening from sleep , large strains of leaves are shook under what would be the being's nose , if it didn't have one already ? A voice Appears to consume the meadow , A peaceful Grandfatherly Voice , fillled with sterness and force . " Welcome... Listen carefully to what I, the Deku Tree, am about to tell thee... Thy slumber these past moons must have been restless, and full of nightmares... As the servants of evil gains ,strength, a vile climate pervades the land and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it... The time has come to test thy courage... I have been cursed... I need you to break the curse with your wisdom and courage. Dost thou have courage enough to undertake this task? Navi must have told you ... sweet navi ...oh , where art thou ?

Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-10 at 09:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #116

Foun

If only it were made of tasty marble, then it would be worth something...mmmmm thought the goron as he approached the Deku Tree. Tasty, Tasty, Tasty...

27. - Top - End - #117

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf stepped forward to answer the deku tree as if he were the party's leader...or the party's representative at the least. "We have no shortage of courage," he called back while proudly striding past his other party members, We lost Navi in a great battle on the way here, but we heeded her call nevertheless and we are ready to begin our duty, oh great father. Tell us what we must do to break your curse."

28. - Top - End - #118

Do-Dore

"I a Priest of Farore , have the wisdom to under-take such a task I will do anything within my power to help thee , great father ."

29. - Top - End - #119

DM

The Deku Tree , opens his mouth , and a dark shadow seems to spill outside , the grandfatherly voice returns .......Destroy ......theee.....Evil...Inside ......before....tooo......late !

30. - Top - End - #120

Foun

Could...we...just...light...it...on...fire?That... would...solve...all...the...evil...inside...