New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

As Foun rolls into Both Thor-Axe and The creature with his goron rolling , he bashes both of them with his massive strength .

(1d4+12)[16]

2. - Top - End - #182

DM

As Foun Rolled into the Creature , he also hit thor-axe , and in line with the 'Unlucky Hylain Motif' Thor-Axe was rolled over much like A Whale Bouncing on a guppie on the sandy shore , Thor-Axe is no more and the creature thanks to the rest of the adventurers squeels before going under founs weight , and bursting in a clot of blood .

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"/Eternity

Yeah, another battle done. Whoo. Leaf noticed a sort of glowing feeling inside himself as the battle ended, and felt strengthened by the results. And then the spats of blood hit him. He facepalmed as he realized who had been squished, and for what reason...or, really, the lack of reason. He mentally restrained Eternity from lashing out, as it wouldn't do anything anyways. She returned to him, and made a nest in his hair for the moment. Leaf turned to the resident healer and said: "Is there anything we can do for Thor? Or would it be more merciful to leave him down?"

4. - Top - End - #184

Heres the whole problem with the hitting Thor thing, how were he and the creature in the same space? Oh well now we don't have a big party of NPCs. Sorry Thor-Ax, isn't there a way to dodge the roll? Also wow! nice damage roll, or is it not so nice. I know we will get him a boss heart that will fix him up!

Perhaps...the...mystical...powers...that...saved.. .me...can...help...him
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-15 at 10:10 PM.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

5. - Top - End - #185

Do-Dore

Do-Dore Strides towards Thor-Axe , feeling for a pulse that wasn't there , he Laid his head down , and stood up , Ori Flying Near his shoulder . "Leaf , there is nothing I can do for the dead , *Says Icely Calm* Those talents lay beyond my simple power . Foun , I am glad for what you have done , as-well as everyone . The Heat of Battle is fierce and Thor-Axe , must of realized that such risks are possible when you are fighting for you life .May he Stride in the Golden Lands , with the Light of the Triforce to Guide his way to the Goddesses . *Raises hands towards the sky* , These Creatures are alien to me , but Perhaps ori would know something? Any-ways , maybe searching the bodies will give us some indication to our spoils of war."

6. - Top - End - #186

Ori

Spoiler
    Show
    Ori makes an untrained Knowledge nature check DC 15 (So I guess it's an Intelligence check?)

"Lets take a look at these creatures" (1d20+3)[10]

7. - Top - End - #187

DM

Ori looking at the bodies and inspecting them , flys towards Do-Dore and declares .

"Much Like Do-Dore , My Knowledge is not able to distinguish what these beings where , however , if we find more of them ,I may be able to inspect those ones , or maybe try to find a way to talk to them , some-how."

8. - Top - End - #188

DM

While searching through the five bodies , you find 150 rupees altogether , along with a vial of green liquid followed by four vials of red liquid .

9. - Top - End - #189

Foun

I...will...carry...Thor-Ax's...body...what...is...in...the...vials? Does...anyone...know...
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

10. - Top - End - #190

Do-Dore

"I will use my familiarity with alchemy to see what those potions are !"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[8] , DC 15

11. - Top - End - #191

Do-Dore

"Sorry Foun , I do not know what these are ."

12. - Top - End - #192

"Leaf"/Eternity

The goron was doing something useful that didn't hurt anyone else! Leaf thought to himself, but what he really said out loud is, "Er, let's just keep everything in a big bag, and we'll divvy everything out later...as for the vials...Eternity, do you remember if we used any of those colours before outside of alcohol?"

Spoiler
    Show

Eternity's Heal check (closest check that makes sense.) (1d20+6)[22] (Since my character sheet isn't updated, that's 5 ranks +1 wisdom.

Throwing in Leaf because I can: Profession (Performer) (1d20+6)[21]
    Also 5 ranks, also +1 wisdom.

And both will keep the DC of 15.

13. - Top - End - #193

(I'll take Eternity's. Makes a little more sense.)

"The red potions return you to an uninjured state." She explained. "The green ones will give you back all of your magic ability, even if you use all of it possible."

"That was clear and concise. Are you sure you're insane in there, Eternity."

"Since when is Genre Savviness not knowing stuff a side effect of insanity?

14. - Top - End - #194

DM

Items -
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Red Potion heals you 1d8 damage , while the Green Potion , heals 1d4 magic points ,the person drinking them can allocate them as normal . However , since only Leaf knows this , you have to take his word for it though , because he passed a bluff check.however , sense motive can counter that .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-16 at 02:29 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195

Foun

Leaf...I...believe...that...you...wanted...to...lo ok...around...up...that...ladder...I...will...stay ...here...and...cover...the...ladder...Do-Dore...go...with...him.
    Last edited by Thorcrest; 2009-10-17 at 09:59 AM.

16. - Top - End - #196

Do-Dore

Glaring Sharply at the Goron "Not yet my impatient Goron Friend , I have a farewell song to play , to Thor-Axe." Seemingly from thin air , a hand lyre appears in the hands of Do-Dore and he looks at leaf . "Leaf I don't know how to play instruments of music very well so can you help me play along ?" Do-Dore begins to Fumble over the hand lyre , and starts to play A Ballad for the dead .

17. - Top - End - #197

Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained Performance Check [roll]1d20+3[/roll]
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-17 at 10:24 AM.

18. - Top - End - #198

Spoiler
    Show
    Untrained Perform Check again : (1d20+3)[9]

19. - Top - End - #199

"Leaf"/Eternity

After listening to the goron's words, and liking them, he watched Do-Dore fumble around on his instrument. "Not bad for a newb to music," Leaf commented, ...but something tells me an elegy isn't quite the appropriate...gesture. I think Thor-Axe would rather us honor his memory through battle, and battles we shall dedicate." he finished off with a hint of heroism in his speech. Totally truthful, but with an added flair reserved for party members. He followed the trail up the ladder, and asked Eternity, "Hey, do you think you can scout ahead for us? I'll be right behind you, and I guess Dore will be after me."

She shrugged. "Sounds alright to me. See you up there." she said as she flew up the ladder, and waited for the rest of the woodlanders to come up, with Leaf already on the ladder and climbing.

20. - Top - End - #200

DM

The Light caused by Ori's Spell flickers around Eternity as she scouts ahead making her way up the ladder and going higher up into the Great Deku Tree . Eternity sees the floor below , reavealing once again the spider-web covering up the floor below her . Eternity also sees a thin path , after that the light grows dim , slightly revealing vines along with an open space , to the floor below before a tree trunk sticks out of the wall ,as if there is a path just after that , however such a path is covered in total darkness .

21. - Top - End - #201

Do-Dore

Climbing the Ladder , Do-Dore makes his way up beside Eternity , Ori came as well , and Do-Dore knew why , He always had to stay near Do-Dore , because of his fear of being alone . Do-Dore moves towards F7

22. - Top - End - #202

Foun

You...four...will...go...up...the...ladder...I...w ill...stay...behind

23. - Top - End - #203

Foun searches the area he is left in with the dead plant creatures and Thor Ax.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[14]

24. - Top - End - #204

"Leaf"/Eternity

Eternity leads the way up the path, but not too far away to leave the rest of the group in a state of darkness this much farther up the group. Leaf follows behind, listening and watching around him to try and make sure nothing was going to mark him and his pals as a tasty snack...or to pass up treasure in the tree.

Spoiler
    Show

So, I guess that's a listen/spot check here, just to make sure.

Listen: (1d20+1)[9]
    Spot: (1d20+3)[11]

25. - Top - End - #205

DM

Foun while searching the bottom area , along with the light from ori's spell to guide his way , comes across the large hole in the ground , but it is covered up by a thick white spider-web . Loose vines litter the walls around the Alcove that the 'hole' is found . The plants are kept serene , clean and beutiful ,odd considering the Deku Tree's Conditions . The Bodies have nothing more on them except for what booty you found . There are several small spiders on the Vines around you , but they don't seem to be a problem .

Leaf , when searching sees that the path does indeed continue after the partial hole /tree trunk ,beyond the jumping space between the tree trunk sticking out of the Side , you can see something inlaid within the wall , a wooden panel , something akin to a door . Close to you , just before the Holes in the path , Upon the Vines , something 10 feet up are Huge Spider's Pivoting in a circle , as if looking for something , or are on guard .
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-17 at 10:51 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206

DM-Foun's Perspective

A Slight Blue Light eerily Wavers around foun , from behind him a source of blue light must be flickering around him , because in front of him , Spots of blue litter the ground in front of him . A soft , voice wavers , sounding like leaves in the wind . "You know , Fire would have worked to kill me ,it would have been a cleaner death , rather than simply rolling over me."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-17 at 10:09 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207

DM-Leaf's and Do-Dore's Perspective

As Leaf Looks around , he noticed to his left are darks holes in what must be the Deku Tree. Small snake like creatures spout from these holes , crawling down the walls , they twist , themselves around each-other and coil around themselves on the ground . Opening their mouths , Ivory White Fangs shine in the Light , theses creatures seem ready to pounce , awaiting there next pray .

28. - Top - End - #208

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf and Eternity mentally conversed the current situation:

:We should probably check to see if that's actually a door over there before continuing upwards.:

:Agreed. There might be a map or something to help us navigate the innards of this place. When we do head up, I'm guessing I should just spike them off the vines, right?

:It'd probably be the best case scenario, seeing as our offensive spellcaster is on the ground, and I don't think I could fight on the vines. Relay to Dore that we're heading for the door. I'll start clearing the way.:

So, the orange fairy flew over to Do-Dore and said, "We're going through the door before we start heading up farther. And then we'll take care of heading for the next floor."

Leaf drew his weapons again, but made no other move to the snake-things that were on the floor, so that they were not provoked. He waited for his back-up to get over before leaping into the fray. There's courageous, and then there's stupid. Leaf was not stupid.

29. - Top - End - #209

Do-Dore

Scrambling Towards Leaf and Eternity , Do-Dore is Humbled by the presence of the Great Deku Tree , and how Huge it is in comparision to how big a Kokiri is . Looking quite disturbed by the creatures in front of him , he looks at leaf . "Oh Leaf , they must have smelt the Carnage from below , they must think we are there next meal !"
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-17 at 10:38 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210

Foun

What...are...you...creature?
    Spoiler
    Show
    knowledge check (1d20+2)[13]

I...warn...you...to...stay...back...