New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

DM -Foun's Perspective

"I was a Deku , of the Termina Kingdom , Lead Shadow Wizzrobe of the Broken Stick Mercenary Group from the Wintery Mountains of the South . I mean you no harm , I simply Can-not pass into the after-life , perhaps the thing within the Tree is perventing me , since I was able to use shadow magic .

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Leaf"/Eternity

Now that their supporting spellcasters had caught up, Leaf and Eternity looked at each other once before going into action, silently ignoring Do-Dore's little quip about them being a meal. Leaf started the attack by singing an elegy to Farore that asked for insight into the movements of the beasts as he slashed at the closest of the creatures with his blades. Eternity made a follow-up to that attack by executing a flying charge.

Spoiler
    Show

Leaf's rolls:
    Farore's insight: (1d20+6)[14] DC: 15
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+4)[21] (Add 2 if Performance passes) Damage: (1d8+2)[10]
    Dagger: (1d20+4)[16] (Add 2 if performance passes) Damage: (1d4+2)[4]

Eternity:
    Trident (Charge): (1d20+6)[20] Damage: (1d3-1)[0]
    Shield Bash: (1d20+6)[25] Damage: 1

3. - Top - End - #213

DM-Leaf's and Do-Dore's Perspective

Spoiler
    Show
    K.J can you please tell me what Squares of Creatures your attacking , so I know what you are attacking , please ,Find it in the Deku Tree #2 Map under Useful Links

As Leaf and Eternity Charge and Slash into the creatures infront of them , they manage to cut the two of the creatures coiled around each-other into ribbions ,However , the other Creatures were apparently angered and slithered to attack , It Struck out At Leaf , but it missed his body , only lashing out at the thin air . HIIISSSSSS

4. - Top - End - #214

Do-Dore

Looking at the oncomeing Slithering serpent-like creatures , Do-Dore pulls and tugs at his Reserves of Forest , hoping to unleash it upon the Creatures . "By the Forest I Evoke Thee !" Thick Sap like Liquid Blast through the area in a cone shape ravenging , E,F,G :4,5,6,7 ,
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[5] , Reflex To Avoid Poisoning : DC 14
    The Remaining Serpentine Creatures Collapse in a heap of Burnt Flesh brought on by Acid

5. - Top - End - #215

Do-Dore

Looking Somewhat ashamed for ending living life "Sorry for Hurting You leaf , it was the only way , I am sure if you use one of those healing Vials we found , you should be alright ."
    Spoiler
    Show
    sorry about the 5 damage

6. - Top - End - #216

Foun

What...is...the...evil...within...this...place...
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Campaign
    My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the Cool Avatar

7. - Top - End - #217

DM- Foun's Perspective

"The Evil is something made from Pure Shadow Magic , I haven't seen anything quite like it , It's something akin to A Spider , with one Eye ,Instead of the Regular Spider's Eyes . It crawls up and down walls , and is able to spawn more of it's young kind every so often . If not a Spider , it's most likely a Mutated Scorpion , either way it's alien to this world , and don't get too close , It's skin is as strong any armour I have seen those Hylains wearing . The way to this source , is Down-ward in a deep-bowl found within an almost cavernesque tunnel , that leads down deeper into the earth , where roots are rampant."

8. - Top - End - #218

Ori

Casts Guidance on Leaf so he gets a +1 to his reflex save
    Spoiler
    Show
    on top of his base save and the Deku Trees Blessing

9. - Top - End - #219

Foun

Thank...you...spirit...I...will...slay...this...be ast...and...you...shall...be...released.
    Bow down and pray to the God of Roads, for without his most Holy Paths, you would be forever doomed to travel through the Roadless Wilds.

My Own Hombrew Sci-fi RPG that is ever so slowly being constructed... SLOWLY! Heroes of the Stars Currently on Hold.

10. - Top - End - #220

[I'd use the grid if it included the kokiri in it. And I keep forgetting to add the Deku Tree's blessing.]

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf wasn't quite surprised when the snake-thing was cut in half and both parts decided to keep wiggling around. He was surprised though when the acid hit him. If it's not one thing, it's another. At least it's an accident this time. Out loud, he congratulated the other Kokiri: "No harm done. At least you didn't out right kill me unlike another spellcaster I could name." He digs a healing potion out of the bag and mock-toasts, "To our continuing health.", and he chugs the bottle.
    [spoiler]
    (1d8+1)[5] for healing!

Doesn't the Deku Blessing count here too?
    [/roll]

11. - Top - End - #221

DM -Foun's Perspective

"Follow....and you Shall , Find the Path ."
    The Spirit of the now dead Deku Wizzrobe Hovers over to the Spider-Web Hole in the ground . He sets it alight with the Lantern in his hand , and as the web burns away in blue fire , the Spirit Slowly hovers down in a down-ward spiral motion . ""Follow". It slowly says hoping that it will be followed .

12. - Top - End - #222

Do-Dore

Do-Dore scrambles over to F4 waiting for Leaf to come and lead the way .

13. - Top - End - #223

"Leaf"/Eternity

Returned to perfect health, and people waiting to be led on the way, Leaf looked around to make sure there were no other creepy-crawlies ready to attack him. When he saw the ghost burn away the spider web and motion of Foun to follow him, Leaf said to Eternity "Tell him we'll be with him in a couple of minutes...that or see if you can delay them for a bit...but come right back now because I'm not exactly a study fighter."

Eternity nodded, and quickly flew down to Foun and said to him, "Leaf says that we'll be down in a couple of minutes if you and your friend can wait a bit. We're not quite sure what the hell else there is in this tree. We'd rather not get down there and see you dead there while we grabbed ten rupees." and without waiting for a response she flew back up to Leaf and the gang. Having his fairy back in place, he went right for the door, and opened it, with Eternity flying in and up to light up the place.

14. - Top - End - #224

DM-Leaf's And Do-Dore's Perspective

After Jumping onto the Tree Branch and Opening the Door Spotted Along the Deku Tree's Winding Path . Do-Dore Huddled near him , but not in front so to avoid being chow for some hungry abomination . As Ori Followed , the Room that seemed increadibly Small , (compared to what had been seen before) , Housed Webbings and vines , to fit the motiff . The Room's Width is 10 feet , while The Length is 15 feet . In the Illuminatio of Ori's still acting , the Light Revealed 3 green figures with Orange-red glowing eyes . They seem oddly familiar from those that you have encountered before .

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative
    Leaf/Eternity : 16
    Dore-Dore : 14
    Ori :8

Look to the Useful Links for Tactical Map and What-not!
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-18 at 09:12 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225

"Leaf"/Eternity

Great. More of the little plant freaks. "Once more into the fray we leap." Leaf muttered as he drew his blades. There were too many for him to try and persuade into friendliness this time as well. He was going to try once he had the group here whittled down to one. He began to sing another song, wrapping himself in the notes to soften the blows of the little munchkins. Looking at Eternity for a second, they agreed on a target (The closest one, F5) and charged him together.

Spoiler
    Show

Graceful Deflection: (1d20+6)[14] DC: 12, effect 1/- damage resistance
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+4)[6] damage (1d8+2)[6]
    Dagger: (1d20+4)[24] damage (1d4+2)[4]

Eternity:
    Trident (Charge): (1d20+6)[19] Damage: (1d3-1)[2]
    Shield Bash: (1d20+6)[18] Damage: 1

16. - Top - End - #226

DM-leaf's and Do-Dore's Perspective

As leaf charged he failed to hit with the Kokiri Blade , but managed to snag a hit hit that dug into the flesh , more-so than in the past . The Creature let out a squeek but was taken aback further with Eternity snagging in , charging with the tribdent and Shield .

The Same wounded Creature , been taken with such Hostility , Fires a small seed of Fire at Do-Dore , hoping to wound or kill his attacker's comrade . The seed misses , but Do-Dore Can't help but squeel .

17. - Top - End - #227

Do-Dore

"Hey , That is not Very Nice , Who do you think you are hurling fire like that , A GORON ? "Your Mind will be clouded like the Fog in the a bad Raining Morn !" Casts Lesser Confusion at the Creature at F5
    Spoiler
    Show
    ([roll0])
    Last edited by Voldecanter; 2009-10-18 at 10:04 PM.

18. - Top - End - #228

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll Again : (1d100)[21]

19. - Top - End - #229

DM -Leaf's and Do-Dore's Perspective

The Creature's mind although ,taken in the thrall of the Blast of Spirit Magic , still looks as normal as it did before .

20. - Top - End - #230

[I don't suppose he counts as "dazed", does he?]

21. - Top - End - #231

Spoiler
    Show
    no

Ori

Ori casts Guideance on Leaf to get a +1 to his next attack roll .

22. - Top - End - #232

DM Leaf-and Do-Dore's Perspective

The Other Two Creatures , scrambling to help attack , spit fire in Do-Dore's direction as-well , One hitting him once , making the Kokiri hold his arm , where the seed of flame hit him . "Ouch"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do-Dore takes 3 damage

23. - Top - End - #233

"Leaf"/Eternity

Leaf enjoyed the remark about the goron. As for the plant-things, when the others had begun their movements, Leaf issued a command, in a sing-song voice to keep up his song of deflection, "Eternity, fly to the far side of the far one and distract it. I'll finish off this one, and I'll give you a hand in a sec." She saluted an almost mock salute, by following the directions anyways, flying to G4, and rushing the creature in a circular motion to avoid the other one.

Spoiler
    Show

Thought so. Anyways, rolling nets me:

Graceful Deflection: (1d20+6)[14] DC 12
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+7)[20] Damage: (1d8+2)[5]
    Dagger: (1d20+7)[10] Damage: (1d4+2)[6]

Eternity
    Trident: (1d20+6)[17] Damage: (1d3-1)[0]
    Shield Bash: (1d20+6)[18] Damage: 1

24. - Top - End - #234

The Deku is hit by Leaf's Kokiri Blade , however , it managed to swearve out of the way of his second dagger , Eternity flying around to the other hostile creature , manages to bash it once , more of an annoyance than an actual threat . The Deku that was attack by Leaf attacked him back , hurling it's arms at Leaf , failing to hit .

Do-Dore

Casts Cure Minor Wounds on Himself +1 Hp

Seeing the White Coloured Orb hovering around Do-Dore , two Creatures near the back of the room , shot Fire Seeds at Ori , but to no avail .

Ori

Casts Guidance on Leaf to give him a +1 to damage for his next succesful hit .

25. - Top - End - #235

Foun Takes the Fairies advice, a creature of pure evil does seem like it may be a challenge and he certainly didn't relish dying again.

He calls to the spirirt telling it to wait. He approaches the hole and begins to look down in it to see if there is anything notable.

26. - Top - End - #236

DM Foun's Perspective

Foun traveling over to the hole , find that the southern side of the Once covered hole , is overrun in thick vines , going all the way down , or presumidly down , 50 feet down the hole . A large pool of water is directly below the Hole , in perfect alignment with it .

"I will wait .....mortal." the spirit replies .

27. - Top - End - #237

"Leaf"/Eternity

After nimbly dodging the deku's attack and noting the spell being cast upon him, Leaf decided to issue another command, this time to the white fairy, of course still in his graceful sing-song voice: "Ori, cast your next spells on Eternity, I'm pretty sure she needs them more than I do." as he dove his blades back into the deku's personal space.

"That'd be greatly appreciated, actually." Eternity grunted as she flew back a bit before rushing the deku in G4 again.

Spoiler
    Show

Graceful Deflection: (1d20+6)[10] DC 12
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+7)[12] Damage: (1d8+3)[6]
    Dagger: (1d20+7)[8] Damage: (1d4+3)[6]

Trident: Trident: (1d20+6)[13] Damage: (1d3-1)[0]
    Shield Bash: (1d20+6)[19] Damage: 1

28. - Top - End - #238

Foun casts a finger of fire down the hole to try and see if anything is down there. That he cannot see.

29. - Top - End - #239

DM-Foun's Perspective

Foun casting his Fire Spell down the Hole , sees that the Pool becomes Shallow just 10 feet from where it begins , anyone landing in the pool from above wouldn't land in that area . The Pool is clear blue , and Foun can see the bottom of it , with nothing in it to warrent worry .Slightly to the right of the Pool ,is an elevated Platform , sticking 10 feet above the water . To the Left is a slight elevation that slowly leads out of the pool .

DM-Leaf and Do-Dore's Perspective

As Leaf and Eternity fail to hit their targets , The Creature infront of Leaf takes the opportunity to hit his Comrade Do-Dore with a seed of fire , Missing Do-Dore only grazing his shoulder .
    Do-Dore

Do-Dore Looking Puzzled for a moment , Do-Dore tugs at his spirit Reserve to hopefully daze the Creature at F5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Will save dc 14

The Creature being shuddered with the spirit magic from Do-Dore looses it's next turn .

The Creature behind the one that was just hit with Do-Dore's magics Spits a small ball of flame at Do-Dore hitting him square in the chest , causing him to collapse onto the floor .
    Spoiler
    Show
    do-dore takes 6 damage
    .The Green creature that Eternity has been attacking flung one of these seeds of fire at Leaf by means of hit's mouth , but failed , the seed simply flying straight over his head .

Ori

Raises his Finger and Casts Finger of Flame at the Creature at F5
    Spoiler
    Show
    reflex save dc :14
    . The creature isn't taken by the flames but it is singed a little .
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d3)[3]

30. - Top - End - #240

"Leaf"/Eternity

Seeing Do-Dore go down from the seed sent a wave of anger through Leaf for a second before he mentally clamped down on it to keep his cool. Instead he issued another command, dropping the song seeing as it wasn't really needed, "Eternity, go heal Do-Dore, he's down for the count right now!". As he said so, he decided to enact revenge at this moment by striking down this rather elusive Deku thing.

Eternity flew over to Do-Dore and shook her pouch for a bit and noted her severe lack of actual healing materials. "Damn it. Note to self, fix that." she muttered as she decided to do the healing the natural way, using the

[spoiler]
    Kokiri Sword: (1d20+7)[18] Damage: (1d8+3)[9]
    Dagger: (1d20+7)[8] Damage: (1d4+3)[6]

Cure Serious Wounds (3d8+5)[20]