New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 36 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Mafia X Game Thread - Night 11

Agent Fairchilde has been promoted to Supervisory Special Agent of the Divisional Headquarters in the City.
    That didn’t matter right now.
    Today was the anniversary of his greatest betrayal, the day he left.
    He stood in the cemetery visiting her grave again.
    “Sorry, it was a ****py winter. You know I’d have been here if I could have, but I wasn’t.
    I’m sorry you’re in a cold grave, and alone. I shouldn’t have left you alone in the first place. But this job is a duty, and every year more bodies pile up.
    The city is just as you left it – corrupt. Not that your influence helped any. I understand, you gotta take the angles as you see ‘em.
    I have no hard feelings anyway. But then you’re dead and I’m not.”

He flicked away his cigarette, and returned to his car. One of his new agents opened the door, and then sat in the drivers seat. The other agent fingered his Thompson. In this City, you never knew what or who would come after you.
    “Where to sir?”
    “The Harbor. Some ship crashed into the dock last night, and the cops covered up everything. Capone owns those docks, and I feel a loose thread we can start pulling…”

Meanwhile, in a suburb…
    “NO WAY! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN MY CITY! FIND THEM AND BRING ME THEIR HEADS!”The Boss was upset, four of his gunners were found killed on the docks – two were knifed, and two were found beaten by … something. Bats maybe? Or a sledgehammer? They didn’t have their faces… You only saw that when someone was hit by a car…
    “You will find these fiends and we will make an example of them.”
    “Yes boss, we’re on it. We think there were a dozen of them, and our guys found them unloading the boat. The cops have let us on it, and we have a copy of their report. It didn’t cost much either.”
    “Good. Get on it, get them, and let’s get this over with.”

Somewhere else on this dark, foggy night…
    “Yes, our arrival was timely. This city is weak, the citizens are plump with illegal liquor and it is run by criminals. Criminals are weak of mind, and will be easy to manipulate and infiltrate.
    Find our day agent, and have him provide an empty warehouse for us to lair in for now.
    Next we will seize all the assets we need to begin our assumption of power.. the City WILL be ours and the Citizens our livestock…"

Day 1 begins now and will end Monday Sep 7th (Central Standard Time).

The Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rule 1 – Don’t sign up unless you’re willing to play any role. You are not allowed to give up your roles.

Rule 2 –Read your PMs. You may receive a message, or be killed, and it won’t be broadcasted to the game. Read your PMs before you check the updates to see if you’ve been killed.

Rule 3 - This is a game based on turns – 48-72 hour day phases (comic updates notwithstanding) and 24-48 hour night phases.

Rule 4 - We are using "Helgraf's Interference rule" for multiple scries. If more than one person scries the same person (i.e. Mafia VI when 3 (!) people scried Shadow on Night 1) then the results for all scries is "Undetermined" or something to that effect.

We reserve the right to add more rules.

Autolynches are enforced for every two day phases without a vote. Pointing at yourself doesn't count. If you don't think you can post once every five days, expect to be autolynched. This is after all a turn-based game with winners and losers, which has elements of team work, subterfuge, and a time limit. These time limits are enforced to maintain game balance.

Roles:
    Masons - Fraternal Order of Police (Good Guys). Traditional mason role. These are the few good cops trying to turn the city around again.

Once the “Bad Guys” the Fraternal Order of Police have rebounded and now represent the honest cops of the City. Allied with the Citizens, Commissioner Gordon (the Baner), Ben Urich (the Scryer), and Cub Reporter but do not start out knowing who they are. The Fraternal order of Police does know all of its members. (Scry as Masons)

Winning the Game: The Masons win if they successfully eliminate both the Children of the Night and the Capone Mob.

Baner – Commissioner Gordon.
    May make one Bane attempt per night protecting a citizen from assassination.

Winning the Game: The Baner wins if they successfully eliminate both the Children of the Night and the Capone Mob. Allied with the Citizens, Commissioner Gordon, Cub Reporter and Fraternal Order of Police, but does not start out knowing who they are. (Scries as Baner)

Seer or Scryer – Ben Urich
    As the Seer you are allied with the Citizens. You may make one Scry a night and have 100% accurate results. Your win conditions are: Eliminating both groups of Wolves – Children of the Night and the Capone Mob. (Scries as Seer EVEN TO THE FOOL).

Fool – Believes he/she is Ben Urich (Scryer). Allied with the Citizens. You may make one Scry a night and have 35% accurate results. Will still receive a result which is 65% likely to be false. Your win conditions are: Eliminating both groups of Wolves – Children of the Night and the Capone Mob.

The Lovers - Jonathan and MinaThe two lovers start the game knowing each other.

Mina - Lover– Count Dracula wants to embrace Mina and turn her into a vampire. If Mina is killed by the Children of the Night, lynched, or autolynched the Children of the Night receive a one time free scry.

Jonathan - Lover – Jonathan Harker, a lawyer, has run afoul of the Capone Mob. One of the two lovers, the Lovers start the game knowing each other. If Jonathan is killed by the Edit*** Capone Mob ***, lynched, or autolynched the Capone Mob receives a one time free scry.

Winning the Game: The Lovers win if they survive and successfully eliminate both the Children of the Night and the Capone Mob.

The Citizens (Villagers) These are the everyday members of society. They usually play by the rules and follow the law; however, that isn't to say that when an opportunity comes along to get a leg up they wouldn't take advantage. The goal of the Citizenry is to get rid of the Children of the Night and Capone’s Mob. The citizens are really in the game for themselves to survive. You may vote once per day phase to try to make this city a better place. Allied with the Fraternal Order of Police, Police Commissioner, Investigative Reporter, and Cub Reporter, but knows none of these roles in advance. (Scry as Citizens)

Winning the Game: The Citizens win if they successfully eliminate both the Children of the Night and the Capone’s Mob.

The Children of the Night – A group of gypsies and thieves – “old world mobsters” that have been embraced into Vampirism by their lord and master Count Dracula. Count Dracula left Romania for England, and then left England for the City.

Count Dracula - The Children of the Night Alpha. Sends in the nightly kills, or designates one of the other Children of the Night to do so. (Scries as “Citizen”)

Renfield - Devil. 100% scry once per night. Count Dracula needs somebody to protect his coffin during the day, and do scouting around the city. He has mentally enslaved the madman Fenfield to do his bidding. If Renfield dies, the Children of the Night lose their ability to Scry. (Scries as “Renfield - the Devil”).

Children of the Night (The Children of the Night - Mafia)
    These are old gypsies, gangsters from the ages. Embraced by Dracula because of their proven toughness, intelligence and ability. Standard wolf role, counting towards victory. (Scries as Children of the Night – Wolf)

Children of the Night - Victory Conditions: Eliminate the Capone Mob and equal or outnumber the Citizens/Fraternal Order of Police/Commissioner Gordon at the end of the game.

The Children of the Night Mob have two options for their night kill:
    Public killing – The public killing is a message to the citizenry to stay out of the way, and accept things the way they are. Traditional night kill, body left in the street, etc. Usually very messy and a loud statement.

OR - Abduction
    The Wolves send in the kill saying they want to abduct and kill a player. If the player is not protected (baned) in the night phase – they disappear. The player will be PM’d they’ve been killed, and the body will turn up two or three day phases later.

I.E. If a player is abducted Night 1, the body will turn up the morning of Day 3-4. This is why it is very very important to NOT SPEAK IN THE GAME IF YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED. Don’t worry, the body will turn up.

The Capone Mob (Mafia):

Al Capone - .
    The Capone Mob Alpha. Calls the hits, runs the city. (Scries as “Citizen”).

The Consigliore – Capone Mob - Devil - 100% scry once per night. If he dies, the Mafia lose their ability to Scry. (Scries as “Mafia Consigliore”)

Capone Gangster.
    Standard wolf role, counting towards victory. These are the gangsters that make capone's mob tough. Gangsters come from all over the world to get into Big Al's pocket - truly the big leagues of organized crime.
    (Scries as “Mafia – Capone Mob”)

Mafia Victory Conditions: Eliminate the Children of the Night and equal or outnumber the Citizens/Fraternal Order of Police/Commissioner Gordon at the end of the game.

Capone's mob has two options for their night kill:
    Public killing – The public killing is a message to the citizenry to stay out of the way, and accept things the way they are. Traditional night kill, body left in the street, etc. Usually very messy and a loud statement.

OR – Abduction
    The Wolves send in the kill saying they want to abduct and kill a player. If the player is not protected (baned) in the night phase – they disappear. The player will be PM’d they’ve been killed, and the body will turn up two or three day phases later.

I.E. If a player is abducted Night 1, the body will turn up the morning of Day 4. This is why it is very very important to NOT SPEAK IN THE GAME IF YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED. Don’t worry, the body will turn up.

You may post in thread after your body is discovered - or continue to RP - but don't influence the game.

Players: (EDIT Warning - this list may not be updated at regular intervals. Keep your own list, don't rely on this - afterall this is WW!)

Spoiler
    Show
    1. Bayar
    2. Billtodamax
    3. cd4
    4. Deathslayer7
    5. Fleeing Coward
    6. Geesi
    7. Happyturtle
    8. Harley
    9. Helgraf
    10. Jontom Xire
    11. Mordokai
    12. Mountain_Faerie
    13. Murska
    14. Mustiado
    15. Oddity
    16. Phantomfox
    17. Selarhc
    18. The Bushranger
    19. Thufir

The Morgue
    1. Piratemonk Lynched Day 1 - Citizen
    2. Hell Puppi Killed by the Children of the Night - Night 1 - Lover - Mina
    3. Darkcomet Lynched Day 2 - Citizen
    4. Recaiden Autolynched Day 2 - Citizen
    5. Gothicbob Killed by the Children of the night 2 - Citizen
    6. DD the Cookiemonster Abducted Day 1 - by the Mafia
    7. Reinholdt Lynched Day 3 - Citizen
    8. Philistine Killed by the Children of the Night - Night 3
    9. Zar Peter Lynched Day 4 - Renfield, Devil Children of the Night
    10. Uncle Festy Autolynched Day 4 - Citizen
    11. Fin Autolynched Day 4 - Citizen
    12. Wolfbane Abducted Night 2 by Capone Gang - Fraternal Order of Police
    13. Dirk Kris Killed Night 4 - Children of the Night - Ben Urich - Scryer
    14. The Fiery Tower Autolynched Day 5 - Citizen
    15. The Bookworm Autolynched Day 5 - C itizen
    16. EnrgeticPenguin Autolynched Day 5 - Citizen
    17. Lemming Lynched Day 5 - Citizen
    18. Evnafets Abducted Night 3 by Capone Gang - Children of the Night
    19. KyouhenAutolynched Day 6 - Citizen
    20. HyozoAutolynched Day 6 - Citizen
    21. Lex-katLynched Day 6 - Citizen
    22. AlarraAbducted Night 4 by Capone Gang - Citizen
    23. Banjo1985Lynched Day 7 - Citizen
    24. Whitehelm Abducted night 5 - Children of the Night - Citizen
    25. Elder Tsofu Abducted night 5 - Fool - Capone Gang
    26. Calar Lynched Day 8 - Citizen
    27. Eldritch Knight Abducted Night 6 - Children of the Night - Capone Gangster
    28. Trixie Abducted Night 6 - Capone Mob - Citizen
    29. Supagoof Lynched Day 9 - Citizen
    30. Opeth Freak
    31. ThePhantom
    32. Aemoh Killed Night 10 by the Capone Mob - FOP
    33. Shadowcaller Abducted Night 8 by the Children of the Night - Citizen
    34. Eaglewiz
    35. Freshmeat_
    36. Irbis
    37. RedScholarGypsy
    38. Heroic - Autolynched Day 11 - Fraternal Order of the Police
    39. Shadow - Lynched Day 11 - Commissioner Gordon
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2009-10-09 at 09:43 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mafia X Game Thread - Day 1

First point at Trixie! Eat my dust mob folk!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kyouhen! Let's get the ball rolling!

...yeah I'll work on the rp a bit later, but it might be a busy weekend for me, so pointing early

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

2000 feet above the City

With a curse, 'Pip' Stein reaches up to wipe rain from his flying goggles. "Cussed storm came up fast," he grumbles to himself. He edges his well-worn Curtiss Jenny lower, trying to maintain visual contact with the ground as the weather continues to worsen. But in moments he finds himself skimming the rooftops; it's obvious that he's going to have to find a place to set down. He cranes his neck looking for a wide, level space he can use as a runway, cursing again at the diminished visibility. Then he spots a broad, open area: a park. He's closer to the waterfront than he'd thought - the crosswind must have been stronger than he'd realized. He banks his kite gently, lining up with the long axis of the field before him.

Maybe Pip is lulled to incaution by the prospect of getting down safely and getting inside somewhere out of the rain. Then again, maybe it doesn't matter, maybe he'd have been taken by surprise anyway. The canary yellow Jenny is a few feet above the ground, settling smoothly toward landing, when a sudden gust of wind causes the starboard wing to drop. The wingtip touches earth before he can take corrective action, and the plane is spun like a child's toy by the shock of the impact. The next moments pass in a blur for Pip, but finally the world stops spinning around him and he can begin to take stock. His head is ringing like a bell; blood is running into his eyes from a gash across his forehead, and he can feel the beginnings of a huge goose-egg forming on his left temple. His nose and lip are smashed and bleeding as well. Amazingly, he doesn't seem to have broken any bones in the crash, though he reflects ruefully that he's going to have a fine crop of bruises in the morning. The Jenny is in much worse shape. The fuselage broke apart just aft of the back seat - his seat! - and the lower starboard wing is going to have to be completely rebuilt, judging from the way the splintered spars are poking through the torn fabric; and of course the prop shattered as well, there'll be no "repairing" that, only "replacing." Still...

"Any landing you can walk away from," Pip mutters, and begins the process of clambering free of the wreckage. He realizes that he must look a fright, and reaches up to remove his goggles before realizing that he's lost them somewhere during the landing. Free of the cockpit, he slides down the side of the aircraft to the ground and sets off toward the nearest building. The sky is already clearing as he walks, and he curses once again when the sun's rays peek out from behind the clouds to shine down on the park. "Just long enough to crack me up, huh?" he snarls to the empty air. "Juuuuust enough to ground me for the rest of the season. Typical."

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Times had been tough for Fin lately, money was at a premium for everyone but a little more scarce for a man who sold newspapers for a living. A few months back the Bank had taken away his news stand and now all he had to sell his Newspapers out of was an old shopping cart he had found abandoned on a subway platform. It had its advantages though, now his shop was mobile and seeing as he was well liked around town most of the bars and local businesses allowed him to hawk his papers inside there stores.

The day was growing old and it was time for Fin's last stop on his paper selling tour of the city. Where better to end the day than Lucky's the bar that attracted such a large number of potential customers. Strolling in he handed the copy of the City Gazette that he always reserved for Banjo1985 to the doorman so that he could give it to him when he arrived as he no doubt would. Next he wandered to the bar where he dumped the last vestiges of his pile of papers and grabbed the White Russian that had been poured for him on entry. His routines and generally kind demeanor meant that he was well known in an around Lucky's. This was good for business as he could guarantee a good deal of custom here.

And so he ended this day like everyday watching the remaining newspapers dwindle to nothingness as the Lucky's patrons learned what they would of the wilder world.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

6. - Top - End - #6

I believe this is the game where I usually point at Fleeing Coward on day 1
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2009-09-05 at 09:47 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    (Except pointing at yourself doesn't count.)
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    (Except pointing at yourself doesn't count.)
    Oddity For The Lose
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    Hmm. True, that's probably a winning tactic. Fleeing Coward.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Murska. GrumbleGrumbleNeutralmyarseGrumbleGrumble
    I reserved the right to be wrong. I just try not to exercise it.

Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at RedScholarGypsy*

Cause it's been awhile since I've pointed at the person above

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Fleeing Coward, because bandwagons without a base seem to have been giving good results lately.(I.E. Classic)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

cd4 until I can get a character set up.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Oddity woke up from his prolonged slumber, still quite tired and half asleep. It took him a while to realize he was hanging upside down from the 5th storey of his office building. How he got up there he couldn't remember, the previous night had been filled with... Booze, Booze, Booze and yet more Booze.
    One of his so called 'friends' must have thought it funny to place him in this predicament, probably also under the heavy influence. Great. Oddity attempted to climb up to the window the rope was fastened to, but he didn't have the strength to haul himself up. Instead he managed to swing himself through his colleague's, Steve's, window.
    "Sorry bout the Steve, nice day isn't it?"
    Oddity remarked as he grabbed his hat that he had lost the day before and put it on.
    "Sure whatever, you still gotta pay for that"
    "Nice talkin to ya Steve"
    Oddity briskly left before he could be heaped with one of the many responsibilities he had to own up to today.
    "So much to get done, better get going"
    And with that he was out the door, down the street, in a taxi, and drinking at the bar.
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

15. - Top - End - #15

I don't want to do this but you guys are forcing me to try save myself with a proper point

DD the Cookiemonster for thinking the bandwagons behind Classic were baseless.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

It was certainly a though time for Opeth. Several years ago, his detective services were well known and respected around the entire city. Now, when Capone mafia began abducting and killing people left and right, every Greenhorn with no life perspective decided to become freelance detective, to get easy money. Most of them, without any skills, ended up dead, of course. There was still to much of them though, and getting a request was harder every day. Even cases he got were more and more ridiculous. Like the recent one. Some old woman who claims, her husband was killed by some 'pale, strong creature, with long fangs'. To Opeth, it looked like some wacko lady read too much Bram Stoker, but she paid a lot, so he decided to take the case after all. If she was telling the truth, and not only hallucinating, looks like a vampire was involved in it. Or someone who pretended to be a Vampire. Well, vampires are coming only after the dusk, right? here was no reason to seek it on midday, so Opeth decided to spend some time in the bar. He took his old buddies - hat, and long coat (necessary equipment of every freelance detective), and left his apartment.

"If they are paying for it - Fine. I'll find this Oddity."
    Halloween Angry Clown William Wallace by Elder Tsofu. Idea inspired by Geesi. Thanks guys!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My WW roles so far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games overall: 19
    Mason: 3
    Something weird: 6
    Villager: 11
    Wolf Disguiser: 1

Games I won: Paranoia III, S.E.U. IV, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Werewolf Classic IX

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The harbour master sighed, this new ship had messed up all his schedules. He stared at the manifests of the ships due in today: “Lets see, the Oregon was due to dock there and she has a priority from the bosses to be unloaded so lets move her to dock 35 which is close to the new ship, then the Jamestown has to anchor out in the bay until one of the other ships move.”

“Yes that should do it” he mused. Getting up he stares at the dock which is still swarming with police and investigators “I wish I knew what was going on. The bosses never tell me what the ships are carrying only what priority they have. Mind you, this new ship seems like trouble. What’s her name again?” he squints at the ship “Ah the PhantomFox. Mind you thats an odd name to call a ship but then there’s no accounting for taste.”

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

PhantomFox, don't get a new guy discouraged on his first game, for Pete's sake
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

First day random at Mountain_Faerie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

TPAM..... Reinholdt

@V Um... thanks. I think?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2009-09-05 at 01:26 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

good idea Lex-Kat
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

22. - Top - End - #22

"Another day, a another dollar."

Working in the offices of Upways, Jonny Franklin goes over the accountings of the sandwiche business. Getting off of work, he heads for the bike rake. However, his bike is not there.

"Great, someone took it. Again."

Jonny starts to walk down the streets towards Lucky's. At least there, he could have a drink, and forget about the trouble's caused by Kyouhen.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks, kitty. I shall return the favor, Reinholdt.
    Last edited by Mountain_Faerie; 2009-09-06 at 10:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

You love me... you really love me!

Ceikatar by the best Ceika, ever!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Mountain_Faerie for being TPAM.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

25. - Top - End - #25

Oddity Because.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26

I take a look at my sandwich and groan. Phantom sandwiches forgot the cheese. Again. Did they just run out an never bother to order more?

What's that? The city? Yeah, it's massively screwed up. Any bum on the streets could tell you that. Sure it has it's better parts. How else could I get a job, right? But even those parts aren't really likeable.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Shadow because I haven't played a game with him in a long time and I want to get that out of my system.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

-Mordokai-
    Last edited by Harley; 2009-09-05 at 08:29 PM.
    Avatar courtesy of Simius. Thanks a bunch!

29. - Top - End - #29

((Irbis because it's day one.))
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinholdt, she seems to be armed and I don't see the official badge. Must be a member of the mafia then. :-)