New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5304546474849505152535455
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628
  1. - Top - End - #1621
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXVI: It's gonna be the Future Imperfect s

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    600 comics is a long time to be gone for.
    Especialy since comics are few and far between.
    ____

2. - Top - End - #1622
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXVI: It's gonna be the Future Imperfect s

Between comic 600 and 1200 I can tell you comics were /not/ few and far between. Apart from a few dry spells.

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

3. - Top - End - #1623
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T-O-E View Post
    This is such an elitist post, it's kind of difficult to see how you could possibly be serious. It disgusts me.
    Who decides who is a veteran and who is not? What constitutes one? What makes them better than everyone else? Why not let new people prove their worth?

Did you have to call them morons?

"There have been some pretty silly people who shouldn't put their comics into FI until they know what they're doing"

I don't see your point.
    My point is that silly ideas don't really belong in FI, which is why a new plot might be a better idea. When that fails, people might finally be satisfied.
    Also: DLB! How about you make a CoN comic already!
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-09-26 at 12:04 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1624
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Between comic 600 and 1200 I can tell you comics were /not/ few and far between. Apart from a few dry spells.
    Woah, when did you get back?!

5. - Top - End - #1625
    Barbarian in the Playground

The "veteran plot" idea is stupid. In italics.

Yes, I know Fayte withdrew the idea, but I'm posting anyway because the idea pisses me off. And not just because I'm a "newb" and wouldn't be able to participate.

Besides, if you guys want a less serious plot, why not revive one of the thirty we already have? Like, I don't know, SDSB? Or, hell, even the Off-Plot? Those weren't serious, as far as I know.
    Spoiler
    Show

ABR signature by Darklord Bright.

6. - Top - End - #1626
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff of Moddingham: This is a general warning to this thread that calling others names, even "newb" and "troll" are considered flaming here. You'd be wise to edit your posts that do that and apologize to each other before I have time to review this thread in full.

Second, I haven't followed this thread closely but limiting others' participation, especially based on time on the forum or time in the thread or post count, is not the kind of thing we allow here.

Finally, if you can't work this stuff out, you risk having a ban or moratorium on ABR threads.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

7. - Top - End - #1627
    Troll in the Playground

I love you all!
    ____

8. - Top - End - #1628
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff of Moddingham: On an unrelated note, this thread has already reached the 50 page limit. I'll lock it now and a new one can be restarted. Please let it be a friendlier iteration.

The new thread is HERE.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex