New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: The Five Shards-Eberron 3.5 (IC)

Oraka points at the wind-battered sign, "I for one, think Dox's looks like a fine place to start our search. Anybody else agree?" She looks around at her allies.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomePirate

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsel_Ganav View Post
    Oraka points at the wind-battered sign, "I for one, think Dox's looks like a fine place to start our search. Anybody else agree?" She looks around at her allies.
    "Uh...all right.", Torbal mumbles, trying not to let the apprehension creep into his voice. He's no stranger to visiting sketchy dives in search of questionable people, but he's used to having a holy warrior next time him when he does it.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

The 'forged doesn't pay attention to Oraka.

Not out of any rudeness, but he's a few strides behind the others, his red optics bearing down towards those no-good kids making off with the dwarf's wallet. You almost get the feeling he's torn between doing something about it or moving on.

Looking back at the others galvanizes him to abandon the aide for the moment, hurrying up and looking between the two bars. "This is hardly the time for you to become inebriated...." he offers, at entirely the wrong time.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Hey, hey, I don't want get to drunk. I just think it looks like a good place to start searching, is all."