New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Wffrp!

1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Wffrp!

@Xsesiv:

zell is on a train to his SeeD mission, along with squall and selphie, but suddenly you all become extreamly sleepy, you see selphie collapse where she was standing and you see squall begin to sleep, just as you sprawl out on the sofa.

@night surgeon:

Vincent is on his own, currently in the town of Kalm, just outside midgar. when you hear an odd noise from just down an alley, then a groan. as you round the corner you see a strangely dressed man (not that strange considering what your wearing) short spiked blonde hair and a black tribal tatoo on the left side of his face. behind him, a strange swirly purple portal like thing unlike anything you have seen before, but it quickly closes leaving no trace. the man lies on the floor unconscious, for a moment, before slowly getting to his feet.

@Xsesiv:

you come round, lying in some back alley, as you get to your feet thinking, "not annother one of these crazy dreams again" you realise you are you and not laguna/keros/ward. then you spot a tall dark haired man looking over you with a somewhat curious/confused look on his face. he is wearing a large red cloak and a large golden claw like gauntlet on one hand.
    Last edited by littlebottom; 2009-09-19 at 08:12 PM.
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Wffrp!

Zell gets up, then runs on the spot for a second, checking every muscle and bone is in its right place. Assured they are, he begins to think...this is weird as anything I've been through before...and I have a damn awful headache. Looking up, he sees the man in the cloak, then balls his fists and begins to shake in anger. "Who the hell are you? And why did you bring me here, you bastard?"
    Last edited by Xsesiv; 2009-09-19 at 08:23 PM.

...more scared of the living...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

"Bring you here?"

He says, looking down with apathy in his eyes at the angry youth on the ground, before continuing.

"No... I did not. As for who I am, I am Vincent Valentine. Most people know me from the Omega incident, and the Sephiroth Catastrophe. Now that I've told you my name, I think custom requires you tell me yours?"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Listening to the grand introduction, Zell, no less angry, attempts to respond in kind. "Zell Dincht. I think a lot of people know me from my work in Garden. And the Edea Disaster, and the Ragnarok...Happenings, and the Ultimecia...um...Inconvenience. I've never heard of you. Now, care to tell me where I am?"

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xsesiv View Post
    Listening to the grand introduction, Zell, no less angry, attempts to respond in kind. "Zell Dincht. I think a lot of people know me from my work in Garden. And the Edea Disaster, and the Ragnarok...Happenings, and the Ultimecia...um...Inconvenience. I've never heard of you. Now, care to tell me where I am?"
    Silently thinking the mostly young, and very angry young man must be on some type of drug that allows them to be oddly lucid, while being on a acid trip at the same time.

Deep rooted thoughts aside, Zell didn't seem to be lying, and he recognized the Ragnarok part of the sentence, the death of all the gods, that sort of thing.

"I don't think I've heard of you either. As for where you are. Your in Kalm, about 60 KM away from Midgar, and about 200 KM away from the Chocobo farm."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Zell relaxes somewhat, but his anger turns to nervousness. "That's weird, you know...I don't know where any of those are, and I've been all over the world...what happened to the man and the girl who were with me?"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

from the distance you hear the odd gunshot and cries of the innocent as those not injured flee. it sounds like it came from the main square.
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

"Who's killing innocents? I'll kill the bastard back!" The hotheaded young man charges off towards the market square, for a moment forgetting the fact he is apparently in another world.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

@both (but mainly Zell, you will see why)

as you run towards the sound, you hear more gunshots go off, some you can tell come from a gunblade!

you round the last corner to see in the distance Edea, with seifer at her side, shooting occasionally at people running for their lives. surrounding the two of them are 4 guards armed with semi-automatic machine guns who are also gunning at people. as you run towards them you hear Edea speak in the distance

"It seems it was a complete success! i may have failed in that other world, but maybe i will succeed here?... wait... ZELL?!" She spots you in the distance, running towards her "it seems it was not a complete success, somehow we have brought more with us than we intended! quick, back through!" she clicks her fingers, and a swirling purple portal appears behind her. she steps through with Seifer, but she closes the portal before the guards have a chance to step through.

the guards, now confused and slightly scared, start shooting at Zell in a panic but miss badly.

AND NOW!
    Take your pick

(Initiative time)

Spoiler
    Show
    for initiative its 1d10+agility, i assume you know how to use the forum roller, if not, just say so in the OOC

(i shall roll for the guards as a colective, because in PbP things slow down if you have to wait for a particular persons action all the time)

(d10+28)[35]
    Last edited by littlebottom; 2009-09-19 at 10:36 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

(1d10+31)[32]

Zell charges the closest guard and unleashes a volley of punches from his metal-plated gloves.

(d100)[37] WS 37+10(charge)

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Forgot to roll damage

(d10+3)[5]

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Hearing gun shots, and the screams of innocent babies/women/children, Vincent is fast on the scene, a look of stoic sadness as this reminds him of the Nibelhiem incident, among other... darker.. things.

Intiative:
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d10+39)[44]

He then emerges on the scene, having taken a rather round about route to get a birds eye view of it all, having leapt gracefully up a series of catwalks, and such, he looks down upon the trio, cape billowing out behind him, as the light of the moon illuminated his form, the red amber of his eyes filled with a fury hitherto rarely seen.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Initiative order:

Vincent.

Guards (as a collective)

Zell.

so vincent take your action, then guards, then i will allow vincent/zell to take action in any order (it kind of becomes "good guys turn, bad guys turn, its easier for PbP)

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

*ahem* night surgeon?

if you want to attack, just roll a d100, and get lower than your BS, if you hit roll a d10 + weapon damage, for your damage.

i hope your still with us?