New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Well, y'know, it comes in phases, Phase. You can't give things your Full attention all the time. If your productivity is Waning and you find yourself doing a Half-assed job, sometimes its best to let it slide a bit until you can reNew your commitment.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Pyrian, you've done it again!
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    Well, y'know, it comes in phases, Phase. You can't give things your Full attention all the time. If your productivity is Waning and you find yourself doing a Half-assed job, sometimes its best to let it slide a bit until you can reNew your commitment.
    Right now, I'm very much inclined to say that Pyrian is the epitome of awesome.
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

4. - Top - End - #784
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'm pretty sure he's more the epitome of Hat, which includes a good heaping tablespoon of awesome.

I eagerly await the day when Pyrian ascends to avatarhood. It's about time Hat has had one, after that one Avatar of Virtue was running around for ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week.

I wanted to be the Ultima Avatar when I was young, idealistic, and playing those games. "The Avatar" was my handle years before "Pyrian". I was pretty good with honesty (eh, maybe too good), compassion, justice, and spirituality. But valor, sacrifice, and honour were a challenge for me (basically the whole "Courage" wing of the virtue spectrum), and humility was pretty much right out.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ettin in the Playground

Damn you Pyrian. You reminded me to change my Avatar.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Mmm, how we love to see Phase change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing Phase changing is sometimes impossible, as there could be too much cloud cover. What else do you expect from someone who take the moon as a persona?
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

Dropping pants and bending over?
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

Ha! Joke's on you, I don't even wear pants!

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Seeing Phase changing is sometimes impossible, as there could be too much cloud cover. What else do you expect from someone who take the moon as a persona?
    Persona? *shoots self in head* Oh wait, wrong game...
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Ha! Joke's on you, I don't even wear pants!
    MOON'D!

*takes 3d4 pun damage*

13. - Top - End - #793
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Damn you Pyrian. You reminded me to change my Avatar.
    I was wondering when you'd do that...
    "The Mormons were right."

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I think FaceBook is a little worse than I thought it would be.

This flabbergasts me.

EDIT: Also, AH WAS FROZEN TODAY.
    Last edited by Rutskarn; 2009-10-07 at 02:17 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

It's Facebook. A bigger hive of scum and villany will never be found. You must be cautious.

That said, I pretty much despise social networking sites, and only joined because of friends insistant begging
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane View Post
    It's Facebook. A bigger hive of scum and villany will never be found. You must be cautious.

That said, I pretty much despise social networking sites, and only joined because of friends insistant begging
    I posted my profile biography here, right?

Spoiler
    Show
    There once was a net-guy named Ruts
    Who was told without ifs, ands, or buts
    He must stop and design
    A profile online
    And if he would not, he's a putz

So he fought, and he screamed, and he kicked
    But eventually, he was licked,
    So he swallowed his bile
    And he made a profile
    On the fad network site that was picked

But he wasn't quite into this fad
    And so being an insolent lad
    He stuck on his page
    A poem full of rage
    That would make certain people feel bad

And that is the point of this rhyme
    Which has taken too much of my time
    So I think I'll stop now, and
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, yes you did.

I refuse to join on principle of not wanting to.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

They were my reasons too, but well, women. They have their waaaaaaaaays

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

This is probably the most intensely banal thing you'll hear someone be happy about for quite a while but, woo!, I cooked my first meal in days. Friday, I was tired and didn't do it, and Saturday through Monday was straight studying, with Tuesday taken up by an exam and more exhaustion. I survived literally on mostly PB&J sandwiches and waffles with PB&J on them. I made tofu scramble with red peppers and had it with a tofurky brand vegan sausage, with a cup of decaf coffee. Simple, but it felt good to have a real meal and I wanted to tell someone. >_>
    Last edited by Faulty; 2009-10-07 at 08:51 AM.
    Wonder Woman (DC Girls in Sweaters Style) Avatar by Astrella.

NO FUN. NOT EVER.

Faulty, now available in other flavours:
    last.fm
    Metal Archives

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

I do not see what is so banal about that.

Cooking is an art, and like all art, if it makes people happy, it is a good thing!

I am glad you had a proper meal

21. - Top - End - #801
    Firbolg in the Playground

Proper meal, schmoper meal. I made Pancakes today. I still have some batter left for later!
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

22. - Top - End - #802
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Schmoppermeal sounds like a sort of Western European waffle mix.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ettin in the Playground

Waffles are best with fruity yogurt. Pancakes are best as crepes in cheese blintzes. Eggs are best as part of an extremely cheezy and meaty omelette. Your breakfast has beed chosen! =O
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ettin in the Playground

My last meal consisted of a pint of milk. I should go to the dining hall sometime.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Waffles are best with fruity yogurt. Pancakes are best as crepes in cheese blintzes. Eggs are best as part of an extremely cheezy and meaty omelette. Your breakfast has beed chosen! =O
    As crepes? Nonsense! Pancakes are best with a simple butter and maple syrup garnish. Best pancakes I ever had. Fruity yoghurt goes well with most things.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Titan in the Playground

*Gets back home soaked in water* T-T

Stupid bus took ages. *mummblegumble*

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    LIES! Lies and slander! Eggy-bread is the way to go! Especially when you miz cheese with the egg. *omnomnom*
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-10-07 at 10:15 AM.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    As crepes? Nonsense! Pancakes are best with a simple butter and maple syrup garnish. Best pancakes I ever had. Fruity yoghurt goes well with most things.
    Have you ever tried pancakes with sweetened-condensed milk or home-made caramel? ...HEAVEN.

But I do agree that pancakes are by far superior to crepes. Especially pancakes made with yoghurt or buttermilk instead of normal milk.

...I should go eat breakfast before I start drooling all over the thread.
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

28. - Top - End - #808
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane View Post
    Myspace, YouTube.

theory debunked.

it's still pretty high up there though... or so I've heard. I've never seen crap on it, mostly because the only people I ever bother to associate with are close friends and family.
    "The Mormons were right."

29. - Top - End - #809
    Firbolg in the Playground

Silly people. Pancakes should be almost as thin as paper! Thus it is written in Dogmantra 734, Chapter 2: Verse 9 in "The Holy Book of Canines"

GEEZ, study your religious texts better next time!
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    Silly people. Pancakes should be almost as thin as paper! Thus it is written in Dogmantra 734, Chapter 2: Verse 9 in "The Holy Book of Canines"

GEEZ, study your religious texts better next time!
    Those are called Crêpes. Pancakes are usualy the thicker ones.