New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

After a really crappy week, things are turning around. I do have a cold, but I've had so many colds in the past that they don't phase me at all. And I'll be visiting home this weekend for some relaxation.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

2. - Top - End - #902
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

I shall do the dance of joy!

*Does the dance of joy*
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Now, spaceships, elevators to the moon, teleporters, and lightsabers, those are interesting!
    Feh. Those things are for squares. Everyone knows Basal Sauropods and Giant Cervical Spines are where it's at. One look at figure 1 in the first link, and I was nursing a semi.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

No offense phase, but I don't want spines anywhere near any of my cervices....
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd rather not have a physical body and exist as an Obi-wan type ghost, giving out advice and stuff. That'd be cool...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    No offense phase, but I don't want spines anywhere near any of my cervices....
    Aww, C'mon. You're telling me you wouldn't want huge naked/skin-sheathed/parasailing bones sticking from the back of your neck, likely to scare predators and woo females?

Besides, just look at that picture. Is that not the most beautiful thing you've* seen in years?

*By which I mean "I've".

7. - Top - End - #907

NecromancerGuy

Oh Dear Lord. Does anyone in here watch SMBC Theatre? IT'S ****ING PRICELESS!

Warning though, today's episode has profanity. http://www.smbc-comics.com/ scroll down.

Phase: Nah. But those are some cool bones.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #908
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Warning though, today's episode has profanity. http://www.smbc-comics.com/ scroll down.
    I don't think I'm looking at the same thing you are. Unless you're referencing the movie thing at the bottom, in which case I can't watch it from here (stupid WebSense).
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ogre in the Playground

It's the movie. Which is pretty good, especially for a "Who's On First" knockoff.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

10. - Top - End - #910

NecromancerGuy

Yeah, for having to work up from that hole they dug themselves just from the premise alone, it was quite enjoyable.

Might not want the tot hearing it though, Zeb, so use headphones when you get home
    Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #911

Yeah, for having to work up from that hole they dug themselves just from the premise alone, it was quite enjoyable.

Might not want the tot hearing it though, Zeb, so use headphones when you get home
    Ooo, speaking of headphones, Alarra and I just spent way too much money on some really nice ones. Plantronics wireless ones. So comfy. And wireless!
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2009-10-09 at 01:00 AM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

12. - Top - End - #912
    Ogre in the Playground

Those are awesome.

...I'm assuming you're not giving them away, right?

Yeah, didn't think so...

Well, have fun hearing stuff in cofmort.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #913

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Those are awesome.

...I'm assuming you're not giving them away, right?

Yeah, didn't think so...

Well, have fun hearing stuff in cofmort.
    Indeed. In fact, I'm more excited about the comfort factor than I am the wireless part (which is still pretty nice). I've owned probably half a dozen headsets in the last few years and they all made my head hurt after about an hour or so of wearing them. This is bad when you're trying to run a dungeon or RvR in Ventrilo. These, though, these are nice.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground

*yawns* Morning all. Can't believe I'm actually awake, according to my own will with morning. Going out to early breakfast with the lady friend.

Speaking of lady friend, I had a dream that she was Zeb's granddaughter, and her and FF Fanboy (Night Surgeon) were brother and sister...? Odd.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground

...You probably need to see someone about dreams like that... someone with a really big needle...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #916

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mud View Post
    *yawns* Morning all. Can't believe I'm actually awake, according to my own will with morning. Going out to early breakfast with the lady friend.

Speaking of lady friend, I had a dream that she was Zeb's granddaughter, and her and FF Fanboy (Night Surgeon) were brother and sister...? Odd.
    I'm reasonably certain that Zeb has no grandaughters.

<.<
    >.>

Pretty sure...

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

Unless it's in... the future!

Or some sort of scandle... I shall inform the tabloids! *Heads off to inform the tabloids, realises he doesn't know where they are, so instead, stays at home and eats chocolate. Mmm, chocolate...*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #918
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, when did the TARDIS arrive in Australia?
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!

19. - Top - End - #919

NecromancerGuy

So apparently NASA is prepping to give Phase a black eye today. Anyone given him the bad news?

Something about a defunct satellite being driven into his left eye while every telescope on the planet watches like a pack of voyeurs...
    Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

They fire a rocket at the moon!
    The first stage kicks up a plume of dust!
    Telescopes analyse the dust!

Assuming I've understood it properly.
    So yes, poor phase. That can't end well.
    Last edited by Etcetera; 2009-10-09 at 09:03 AM.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Ettin in the Playground

aHA agh,. guz i dont fel soo good...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Ooo, speaking of headphones, Alarra and I just spent way too much money on some really nice ones. Plantronics wireless ones. So comfy. And wireless!
    i has those! don't on accidentlly breack the trannsimitin thingus, i did that

oww head hurts

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ettin in the Playground

I dreamed I got hit by a semi truck on the way to visit a female friend. Which will happen in about 2 hours. >.>

Feeeeeear. D=
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

Anybody else sick? I think I'm gunna die.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm very rarely sick. And don't worry, you're not going to die. Yet.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rpgsr4me View Post
    Anybody else sick? I think I'm gunna die.
    I had a death day yesterday. Today I feel better (the nausea is all but gone) but my throat is phlegmy and my voice is several pitches lower than usual.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hope you feel better very soon Dragonrider!

Also, Yay! I finally broke 5 of the mirrors. Now if only I could get another patterning to the stress fractures... But that's luck and masterful control of the force and point of impact.

I put the mirrors on a ledge made of four bricks, unsupported in the middle. To allow the glass to stay together for pictures, I taped the back of each mirror with duct tape.
    Last edited by Ashtar; 2009-10-09 at 12:41 PM.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

YES, I don't think I completely bombed that music theory exam! *dances*
    And now it's pretty much fall break!

28. - Top - End - #928
    Barbarian in the Playground

After having the regular flu three weeks ago, I now seem to have something akin to bronchitis or strep. Awesome.
    A handful of true friends, an infinite supply of sodas, a collection of bad movies, and a full supply of webcomics are all one really needs to be happy.

Awesome avatar by Keris Rain!

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

I am feverish, sore, aching, coughing my lungs up, my parents had me quarantined to the basement for a while Thank goodness for whoever invented tea, its a life saver.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombieland is great. I heartily recommend it to everyone.