New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

*kicks laptop*
    Damn you, hard drive. Damn you.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

I had the strangest dream last night, that I just had to come and share.

Okay so it started out with me in my room. and at about 6am I got up to go to school and there was this giant tiger sitting on my living room couch. I freaked out and ran to my kitchen and jumped up on the table. the tiger ran after me and jumped onto the table, making me run up stairs while the tiger was chasing after me and swatting at me. I realized that my back screen door was open so that was how the tiger got inside. (note that I live in NC, and last time I checked, there werent any tigers around here.)
    so I ran upstairs and went and hid in one of the bedrooms and closed and locked the door. My grandma was sitting on the bed with a phone book and called animal control. For some reason my cell phone was downstairs being eaten by the tiger, so I ran downstairs; risking my life for a cell phone that I somehow got away from the tiger.

Animal control came, and it was this lady with a big truck with a cage on the back. she was wearing tie-dye and had a shot gun thing with her. Turns out there were those tranquilizer darts in it, and she shot the tiger and said that she was going to name it Tony the Tiger. she dragged it outside, and drove away.

Then my dream changed scenes, and I was in my world history class. And there was this guy wearing a lab coat that was mixing test tube contents together and blew up a desk. And then he started taking pills and coating them in chocolate to demonstrate something that I dont really remember what it was... something science-y I guess.

And then I woke up.

But yeah, normally I dont remember my dreams, but this was by far the weirdest I've ever had.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

I had a pretty bizarre dream too, though I can't remember much of it. It started with this sort of village place built into cliffs on a beach, and there were video game style harvesting mechanics for plants and stuff. Like, poking one would bring up a little menu bar, and then you had to poke at the option you wanted. Which was bizarre.

Then I turned into Alex Mercer from prototype, and was immune to fall damage and could run up buildings. I accidentally knocked one of the taller ones over, but I was still able to demonstrate falling over 100 feet without effect to David Suzuki. I did it because he told me a story about some guy who fell 40 feet and lived, and I wanted to upstage everyone.

Then I heard that there were a couple guys needed arresting for whatever reason, so I found and subdued them. They gave me handcuffs, but the cuffs were broken to not stay closed. So I put them in a police car and drove it to the station. I didn't know where the station was, but I drove there anyways. Managed to avoid destroying the car, and also figured out how to work it pretty well. Then I turned the two criminals over to Captain Brass and woke up.

Why are my dreams full of references to things?
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Why are my dreams full of references to things?
    I dunno, My dreams dont really have very many references towards things. They're just really random stuff thrown together that doesn't make too much sense.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    I'm reasonably certain that Zeb has no grandaughters.

<.<
    >.>

Pretty sure...
    You mean ones that you're legally responsible for... .

Also, on [prototype]:

Worst. Sandbox Button Masher. Ever.
    Last edited by Mr. Mud; 2009-10-09 at 04:32 PM.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Now now, I'm sure there are worse ones. It does some things right, at least. It's just lacking... Extended Fun. Which is sort of a thing Sandboxes need...

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    I had the strangest dream last night, that I just had to come and share.

Okay so it started out with me in my room. and at about 6am I got up to go to school and there was this giant tiger sitting on my living room couch. I freaked out and ran to my kitchen and jumped up on the table. the tiger ran after me and jumped onto the table, making me run up stairs while the tiger was chasing after me and swatting at me. I realized that my back screen door was open so that was how the tiger got inside. (note that I live in NC, and last time I checked, there werent any tigers around here.)
    so I ran upstairs and went and hid in one of the bedrooms and closed and locked the door. My grandma was sitting on the bed with a phone book and called animal control. For some reason my cell phone was downstairs being eaten by the tiger, so I ran downstairs; risking my life for a cell phone that I somehow got away from the tiger.

Animal control came, and it was this lady with a big truck with a cage on the back. she was wearing tie-dye and had a shot gun thing with her. Turns out there were those tranquilizer darts in it, and she shot the tiger and said that she was going to name it Tony the Tiger. she dragged it outside, and drove away.

Then my dream changed scenes, and I was in my world history class. And there was this guy wearing a lab coat that was mixing test tube contents together and blew up a desk. And then he started taking pills and coating them in chocolate to demonstrate something that I dont really remember what it was... something science-y I guess.

And then I woke up.

But yeah, normally I dont remember my dreams, but this was by far the weirdest I've ever had.
    I bet the science you dreamed of was really important, and now you've forgotten it. It probably explained the meaning of life... somehow.

I once had a similar dream, except I was awake, and it wasn't a tiger, it was a huge, angry Saltwater Crocodile in my house.
    ...I was tired, and so I was daydreaming. I refused to walk at certain parts of the house at certain times because I actually imagined I saw this big freaking Crocodile...
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post

I bet the science you dreamed of was really important, and now you've forgotten it. It probably explained the meaning of life... somehow.

I once had a similar dream, except I was awake, and it wasn't a tiger, it was a huge, angry Saltwater Crocodile in my house.
    ...I was tired, and so I was daydreaming. I refused to walk at certain parts of the house at certain times because I actually imagined I saw this big freaking Crocodile...
    chocolate covered pills demonstrating the meaning of life...
    yeah, that definitely explains it.

I walked downstairs this morning, and almost ran back upstairs when I saw a chair where the tiger was and couldn't tell it was a chair. it was scary.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Ogre in the Playground

Pills covered in chocolate... hmm...

Wait a minute! If the endorphins released by the chocolate counter certain elements of a pills inert nature...

To the lab!

Oh, wait, I forgot, I need to do something creepy. Uhhhhhhhhh...
    ...Hmm...
    ... Oh, I know!
    No, wait, I lost it...
    ... Bye. *Heads to the lab*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

So, I attempted joining AMEN. Still waiting to see how that goes. I will now be taking bets... My money is on being completely ignored. However, there's a slim chance of outright rejection, and a sliver hope for a few days of patient explanation.

Any takers?

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

Put my money on zombies.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #941
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'm-a go with " EXPLOSIONS! LOTS OF 'EM!"

Then again, that's kinda my go-to reaction...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground

Pills covered in chocolate... hmm...

Wait a minute! If the endorphins released by the chocolate counter certain elements of a pills inert nature...

To the lab!

Oh, wait, I forgot, I need to do something creepy. Uhhhhhhhhh...
    ...Hmm...
    ... Oh, I know!
    No, wait, I lost it...
    ... Bye. *Heads to the lab*
    haha. If you discover the meaning of life, I get partial credit.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Deal.

Wait, I mean...

It's a deal.

There we go! Creepiness quota filled.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

Deal.

Wait, I mean...

It's a deal.

There we go! Creepiness quota filled.
    wow.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

Aren't I crazy?

Of course, you do realise I don't actually HAVE a lab, right?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #946
    Ogre in the Playground

Aren't I crazy?

Of course, you do realise I don't actually HAVE a lab, right?
    Really? I thought everyone had secret labs in their houses.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I would, if I had the funding... but apperantly, the government doesn't see any way they could benefit from funding my efforts to kill them all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I would, if I had the funding... but apperantly, the government doesn't see any way they could benefit from funding my efforts to kill them all.
    I'd totally have a secret lab for no apparent reason just to blow things up.
    and of course to just have a lab in general.

dont hurt people!!!

19. - Top - End - #949
    Barbarian in the Playground

Listening to Baccano opening right now. Oh, just ended. Next up: Cowboy Bebop.
    A handful of true friends, an infinite supply of sodas, a collection of bad movies, and a full supply of webcomics are all one really needs to be happy.

Awesome avatar by Keris Rain!

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    I'd totally have a secret lab for no apparent reason just to blow things up.
    and of course to just have a lab in general.

dont hurt people!!!
    Hey, I plan for mostly painless deaths!
    ...Except for certain governmental officials, who shall remain nameless and incompetant.

Besides, if I did what you told me to, I wouldn't be creepy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #951
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, I plan for mostly painless deaths!
    ...Except for certain governmental officials, who shall remain nameless and incompetant.

Besides, if I did what you told me to, I wouldn't be creepy.
    mostly? you sure 'bout that?
    eh, good point.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

Of course! Most deaths will be completely painless. ^^

...For me.

But before the killings begin, I'll need funding, and something will have to push me over the edge...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #953
    Troll in the Playground

*push*

Glad to be of service.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

Meh, that's not enough to push me over the edge...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground

Of course! Most deaths will be completely painless. ^^

...For me.

But before the killings begin, I'll need funding, and something will have to push me over the edge...
    ....good to know.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ogre in the Playground

But the stalking? That doesn't need nearly as much.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

Meh, that's not enough to push me over the edge...
    Not right now, maybe. But that little seed of bemused annoyance I just planted in your brain will continue to grow. And grow. And grow. And slowly but surely, the seed will blossom. Blossom into a huge flower. A flower of HATE. Then, my friend, you will have been pushed over the edge.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

But the stalking? That doesn't need nearly as much.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    along with the many, many other creepy things.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

Good. I aim to creep.
    ...And I thought I told you not to slouch?

Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    Not right now, maybe. But that little seed of bemused annoyance I just planted in your brain will continue to grow. And grow. And grow. And slowly but surely, the seed will blossom. Blossom into a huge flower. A flower of HATE. Then, my friend, you will have been pushed over the edge.
    I doubt it...

I'll probably go over the edge over something really bizzare, that seems important only to me. Then, the killings! Once I get some funding...
    Last edited by V'icternus; 2009-10-09 at 08:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

I was just trying to help...