New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    ^: Cobesy, depends on the kind of contest and what kind of weapon you'd be using to shoot, or "plug" us with. Generally people don't like being shot.
    =P

It's a cosplay contest a friend entered. I was hoping to ask you guys if you'd vote for her. I offer huggles? >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

I accept! As long as I like, don't have to do anything other then click my mouse a few times. *Is lazy*

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I accept! As long as I like, don't have to do anything other then click my mouse a few times. *Is lazy*
    Well, if that's the case, and you guys don't mind, go here, and vote for Sidney? Thanks in advance. *snuggles*

4. - Top - End - #994
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

<_< I like how she has the hardest photo to get anything out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Well, if that's the case, and you guys don't mind, go here, and vote for Sidney? Thanks in advance. *snuggles*
    *is frozen by all teh gurlz* o_o

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    <_< I like how she has the hardest photo to get anything out of.
    Well, they were supposed to include an action pose, but seeing as half the people made no more attempt at a costume than putting on glasses...we think she might have been the only one to. >.>

*shrugs* Ah, well. Thanks, guys. *snuggles*

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

It would also appear that your friend is winning.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    It would also appear that your friend is winning.
    She was in 3rd last night, when we found out. Her roomies got her to second, and I got her to tied for first. So, hey, if you guys help, that'd be awesome. =3

9. - Top - End - #999
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    She was in 3rd last night, when we found out. Her roomies got her to second, and I got her to tied for first. So, hey, if you guys help, that'd be awesome. =3
    Hurray for popularity contests in adult online-magazines!
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-10-10 at 12:27 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ogre in the Playground

Locking on voting missles...

Locked on!

Preparing to fire...

FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!

Direct hit!

Congratulations gentlemen! Today, we are heroes!

...Kinda...

EDIT: There, I voted for her twice, thanks to a glitch my computer has regarding polls. Now to keep judging, just in case...
    Last edited by V'icternus; 2009-10-10 at 12:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

Nameless is watching Oliver Twist. :3

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Bugbear in the Playground

Went to the doc this morning. Looks like it's possibly Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Lovely. It's not an official diagnosis, as I went to urgent care and not my primary physician. I might be coming home again next weekend so I can see her. I think that it's related to the emotional/anxiety problems that I've been having. Well, either way, I at least have some medication for my cramping problems.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Draco View Post
    Went to the doc this morning. Looks like it's possibly Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Lovely. It's not an official diagnosis, as I went to urgent care and not my primary physician. I might be coming home again next weekend so I can see her. I think that it's related to the emotional/anxiety problems that I've been having. Well, either way, I at least have some medication for my cramping problems.
    *hugs*

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Firbolg in the Playground

I created foods! By which I mean I made up a recipe when I was making my dinner. The onion's a bit too overpowering though. Need to add something else to counteract it.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I created foods! By which I mean I made up a recipe when I was making my dinner. The onion's a bit too overpowering though. Need to add something else to counteract it.
    What kind of foods? Please tell us kind sir.
    Never eat French fish. They're poisson.

Avatar by Elder Tsofu. May he forever be as awesome as he is when I typed this.

16. - Top - End - #1006

Awesome! What kind of foods?

I miss cooking There is a common kitchen here that I could use to cook something but it doesn't have any cooking utensils so the most I could do is heat up a frozen meal.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Barbarian in the Playground

Just popping in to ask a question to all you educated Playgrounders out there: Does anyone know of an official phobia for the fear of one's past? I checked the Wikipedia list and Googled it, but I couldn't find anything.
    Thank you Tiffanie Lirle for the totally awesome avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    So? This is the town. We don't listen to the laws of reality.
    We rewrote it for our own convenience.
    In memory of Gary Gygax, 1938-2008

18. - Top - End - #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Flower View Post
    Just popping in to ask a question to all you educated Playgrounders out there: Does anyone know of an official phobia for the fear of one's past? I checked the Wikipedia list and Googled it, but I couldn't find anything.
    Doesn't ring a bell... Care to elaborate?

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

19. - Top - End - #1009

Quote Originally Posted by KilltheToy View Post
    What kind of foods? Please tell us kind sir.
    Onion, garlic, peas and bread (crumbled up so some of it was small pieces and some just crumbs), fried in butter & oil, then some spices added and some cheese melted in.

Essentially, I just though "What ingredients do I have?" then altered the list until I thought it'd make something decent. It worked, other than the aforementioned overpowering nature of the onion. I hope to come up with some sort of solution by the time I eat the second half for tomorrow's dinner.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

20. - Top - End - #1010

Onion, garlic, peas and bread (crumbled up so some of it was small pieces and some just crumbs), fried in butter & oil, then some spices added and some cheese melted in.

Essentially, I just though "What ingredients do I have?" then altered the list until I thought it'd make something decent. It worked, other than the aforementioned overpowering nature of the onion. I hope to come up with some sort of solution by the time I eat the second half for tomorrow's dinner.
    That sounds delicious

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Flower View Post
    I have an idea for such a word: nostaphobia. It comes from the greek word nostos and the greek word phobia.

On a related word, nostalgia, I just saw a double feature of the Toy Story movies with my family.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

22. - Top - End - #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    I have an idea for such a word: nostaphobia. It comes from the greek word nostos and the greek word phobia.

On a related word, nostalgia, I just saw a double feature of the Toy Story movies with my family.
    Questionable, since nostos means 'homecoming', which is not exclusive to the past.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

23. - Top - End - #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post

I love toy story. I must have seen the first one at least a hundred times with my little brother. For a year or so my brother would wake up and the first thing he would do every morning is watch toy story.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    what is WFRP?

Also, it's been snowing all day and, after 5 years or so of not seeing snow, I have to say I couldn't be happier
    WFRP is warhammer fantasy roleplay, based in the same world as the warhammer miniture game. its a percentile system that works around being dark and gritty, and player death is of a high likely hood.

me or Xsesiv often have a PbP game of it going most of the time on these forums should you want to ever play in one, just PM one of us
    easy 1 step guide to impersonating Sean Connery;
    step 1: repeat after me "I moustache you a question, but I'm shaving it for later."

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Phn'glui mglw'nafh Roland GITP not-wagn'nagl not-fhtagn!

25. - Top - End - #1015

Quote Originally Posted by littlebottom View Post
    WFRP is warhammer fantasy roleplay, based in the same world as the warhammer miniture game. its a percentile system that works around being dark and gritty, and player death is of a high likely hood.

me or Xsesiv often have a PbP game of it going most of the time on these forums should you want to ever play in one, just PM one of us
    Well, I don't know anything about warhammer other than that it's set in space (and even that I'm not 100% sure of )

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ettin in the Playground

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    Well, I don't know anything about warhammer other than that it's set in space (and even that I'm not 100% sure of )
    That's warhammer 40k! Get it right!

Man I could go for some WFRP. I played it once (really old edition where you didn't die quite so much, maybe the dm was lenient) and we burned down the starting town and got eaten by a hypogriff.

Fun times.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Okay, I started watching Death Note on a Saturday-evening-don't-want-to-study whim. Now it's gotten its black claws into me but good. So far, the characters are interesting, the plot's gripping, and the suspense is surprisingly high.

So I'm guessing you guys are going to tell me that it starts sucking later.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1019

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    Okay, I started watching Death Note on a Saturday-evening-don't-want-to-study whim. Now it's gotten its black claws into me but good. So far, the characters are interesting, the plot's gripping, and the suspense is surprisingly high.

So I'm guessing you guys are going to tell me that it starts sucking later.
    Actually, it just keeps getting more and more awesome until the end of the first season.
    After that you can watch it if you want, but I'm told that it sucks big time.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Fie! I say. FIE!

In other news, I was just heckled by a bunch of prepubescent 13 year olds on the bus today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide