The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [ACRO] Outside VIII: We cater birthday parties

Quote Originally Posted by Osnagard View Post
    [An Internal Stuggle]

Don't hurt you? A cackle from the Dark Elf standing there oh-so-threateningly. Who said anything about not hurting you? I told you you'd get what you deserved. And what is it you think you deserve?

A step closer. Another. His face pressing close to hers. Dranas says in a whisper, What you deserve is to die. Slowly and alone. In as much pain as I can inflict. His fist jabs forward, aimed for her abdomin. A mental attack, to be certain, but it all feels the sam in here.

[Forest Glade]

Os regards the damage he's caused to the glade around him. Trees'll be gone next. I don't think we'll find too many dead NPCs showing up out here though. He chuckles to himself, I'd hate to be accused of murder on my first day.

A glace at the Dryad. Maybe she'll be able to fight him off. The shade should be weakened quite a bit by now, doesn't matter how strong it is. The horrifying fact is, it's terribly strong. Usually it'd be out by now.

She's a Dryad though, right? Means she has life magic. Means she'll be able to resist the pull of the bell. Right?

Only the skeletons are there to listen to his questions. They don't know the answer; all they know is that if that body moves they'll smash it. Unless Os says not to. Follow the master. Protect the master. Obey the master. Answer the master's questions...

They both shrug in response.

Os nods, rings the bell for a fourth time.
    The fist slams into the Drayd and she emits a choked shriek, the wind knocked out of her. Hugging herself and curling up, she whispers, "No-"

And then the bell tolls. The tree dies, and with it, the Dryad. The mindscape Dranas is in becomes a blank slate, and the mental Dryad vanishes.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Castle Silhouette]

Wolfbane growls as she leaves. He slowly shifts back to his human form as he walks back to his hammer. Checking himself, he nods. He'd need new armor. Something that...stuff couldn't get through as easily.

Slipping his hammer to his side, he wanders off to go hunting for fresh meat.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

((Aww))

------

[Ashna's World]

Those locations mean little to Brendan , but he nods with interest - then blushes. "Well, I think they like me..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.