Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Bleachitp Episode 30: Shiru vs Nukari! Broken friendship with a broken soul!

Shirubaru steps from his Garganta and onto the sands of Hueco Mundo.

He raises a hand to shade his eyes and stares into the middle distance. Las Noches is nowhere in sight.

...Huh. Must've miscalculated again.

He begins to trudge forward, trench-coat whipping in the breeze, his great boots kicking up great gouts of sand as he goes. All is silent, with no Hollows in sight. Just endless, featureless sand.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 30: Shiru vs Nukari! Broken friendship with a broken soul!

The sand just keeps coming... Shiru might get the overwhelming sense that something's wrong. ...There are no Hollows. No anything. He can't feel anything. It's almost as if all of the Hollows had been taken out.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #3

Zombie

Default Re: Bleachitp Episode 30: Shiru vs Nukari! Broken friendship with a broken soul!

Shirubaru slows, as it begins to dawn on him.

Abokku, I don't think we're where we thought we were... he mutters. He draws his sword.

No Hollows. No Hollows at all...

This can't be Hueco Mundo. So who...?

...Rojak? Harubo? Something else entirely, some new horror?

Silence.

Who's out there? Why have you taken me here?
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-10 at 07:32 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    A nasty smile lights up Hans' face.

Kch. Of course. Seems things livened up sooner than I thought.

Bring back his head. I want it delivered to Satoshi.

_______

Nukari grins in response, his full set of filed teeth showing. "It'd be my pleasure."

_______

From within her pocket dimension, Vi finishes her work... a good enough replica of Hueco Mundo. She steps back to Khaos Temple, rerouting Shiru's garganta to this location...

A psychotic cry echoes through the empty wastes as a portal opens up and Nukari comes flying out, directing a kick at his former mentor's head. "Yo, KENPACHI! I'm her to formally take your title!"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #5

Zombie

The kick connects, a solid thump in the face that spins Shirubaru flipping away, over and over, before skidding to a halt, leaving behind a long ploughed trail. He looks up, coughing up a stringy mix of blood and sand, and slowly climbs to his feet.

His aviators are cracked. He looks at them sadly, then tosses them away.

Well, says Shirubaru, staring hard at his former Vice-Captain, as blood trickles from the cut in his forehead. That title's all I got left these days. I'm not handing it over to a glorified poodle.

He makes a few cutting motions with Abokku. I left Soul Society for the purpose of one thing only, and that was to kill Toho. You'll do as a warm-up, I guess.

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

"Hah. And here I could have sworn you were dead. The old you is certainly dead... You've got to rely on those arms and jaw now, huh?" Nukari makes a twisted grin, pulling kuroi ookami from his side, and beginning to swing it idly. "You see, though... That doesn't really work out with my allies' plans, I agreed to stop you, just to have the satisfaction of finally killing you myself. As it should have been. So, as the God of War, all I have to say is this: Your move, kenpachi."

"You might find out that you wish I were a glorified poodle when I'm done with you."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #7

Zombie

Shirubaru shakes his head, some of his bravado vanishing.

The stuff you've done... When I think back, I sometimes can't believe it. I know there was good in you, the Wolfgang side. But... I just can't believe there was this much evil as well. In a person I respected. Liked, even.

He sighs. You're not a God of War. You're not even a man. You're a man who's been broken in half.

And this is all said with Shiru not even knowing about the castration.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari's eye twitches and he flicks Kuroi Ookami at Shiru like a 7-pronged sword bullet, the chain wrapped around his arm if Shiru can manage to catch it. "ALL I EVER GOT FROM BEING GOOD WAS MY ONE OPPONENT TAKEN AWAY FROM ME BY A PATHETIC HOLLOW!" He roars, all pretense of amusement washed away. There's still that sick grin on his face, but it's devoid of any real joy.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

9. - Top - End - #9

Zombie

Shirubaru shunpo's to one side by about two feet, and extends one arm to catch Kuroi Ookami as it whistles past.

By the end of this fight, says Shirubaru as he yanks Kuroi Ookami hard, attempting to reel Nukari in towards him, you'll wish the Hollow had killed me.

If Shiru succeeds in yanking Nukari in, he will slam the palm of his hand into Nukari's face and swing him to the ground.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari isn't immediately pulled. For a while, there's a healthy standoff as Nukari and Shiru pull at the seemingly unbreakable chain. "I realized something when I died again. You're full of ****. Honor and protecting the weak is a joke. Strength comes from consuming the weak as fuel... fodder. They're never thankful for your help anyway. The only reward for giving a damn about more than yourself is being made a fool of when it's taken away."

Eventually though, he yields, flying in with his mouth open wide to snap at Shiru's hand even as his former Captain smashes him into the ground.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #11

Zombie

Nukari's teeth clamp over the impossibly hard Hollow hierro of Shiru's fingers, probably hurting Nukari's teeth more than anything, but Nukari's next move is to swipe Shirubaru away, sending him flying to land several dozens of yards away with a nasty thump.

I gave my arms and my jaw to protect a Quincy girl who hasn't even thanked me for it yet, Shirubaru says, as both of them climb to their feet and survey each other. And yet if I needed to, I'd gladly do it again. He grins. If that makes me a fool, well, I guess I'm happy just being a fool. It's not like I give a sh**.

Rear your head and strike, Abokku!

He levels his sword and charges, the blade steady. As he nears Nukari, he feints to the left, then swings low and hard to the right.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-10 at 09:19 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

In a familiar maneuver, Nukari jumps back into a handstand, sending a kick flying for Shiru's jaw with strength to shatter small mountains, taking the slash to his hip.

"Then you'll die a fool."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #13

Zombie

Oh, I don't doubt that.

Shirubaru pirouettes out of the way of the oncoming foot, turning to face it as it flies past him and clamping over the ankle in an iron grip with his free hand.

Just not today.

Abokku's head curls round over Shiru's shoulder and fires a weltering red beam at Nukari's kneecap.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-11 at 07:08 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari braces himself against the ground, flicking his leg down in an attempt to A.) dodge the blast, and B.) send Shiru flying through the "desert".
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #15

Zombie

The blast is dodged, though it likely singes a few hairs, and Shirubaru is sent flying, landing with a painful thump on his side. He flips to his feet and Abokku opens its mouth, firing a relentless hail of deadly red beams towards Nukari.

Why are you here? Shirubaru growls. Why now? What is this place?
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-11 at 05:45 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Taking the time to stand back up, Nukari opens his mouth wide and swallows a few of the beams, and regurgitating them back after a quick dodge. "To kill you, why else!? And why does it matter when, or where, either way you're going to die!"

With that, he charges, swinging his blade on the end of the chain like a buzz saw.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #17

Zombie

Shirubaru dodges the "return beams" fired back at him from Nukari's mouth, swinging his entire body out of the way of each beam with narrow eyes fixed unerringly on Nukari's position.

After hearing Nukari's response, Shirubaru sighs, deciding to forgo the banter for a while, and instead slamming Abokku into the side of Nukari's blade, forcing Kuroi Ookami downwards and outwards. Once the blade is knocked aside, Shirubaru will shunpo forwards, attempting to ram his fist into Nukari's stomach mid-shunpo.

If he succeeds he will drag Nukari back several feet, bent around Shiru's fist in a sideways V-shape, before extending his arm suddenly and hurling Nukari forwards and away.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-11 at 06:33 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari grunts and is sent flying, sprawling into the sand in a cloud of dust. After a few moments, he stands and cracks his neck. "Enough talking, huh? You just want to die in silence? Very well, then."

With that, he begins spinning Kuroi Ookami above his head, kicking up a dust storm. With a shunpo, he starts up another... then another... until Shiru is surrounded by four such whirlwinds.

((Vi is keeping them spinning with some subtle wind help.))
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #19

Zombie

Shirubaru's eyes flick from one sandy whirlwind to another, calculating as they close in, wondering which hides Nukari. Hell, he could be shunpo-ing from one to the other, never in the same whirlwind for longer than a few seconds, just waiting to pounce...

No choice but to target all four then.

The whirlwind to Shiru's left is hit by Abokku's red beam of lazery death, and the one to his right has Abokku's blade swung through it at neck-level. Meanwhile, Shirubaru reverse-kicks the one behind him, aiming for knee-level, and reaches into the one in front of him with grasping Hollow-hands, striving to clench Nukari's flesh.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Shiru grabs a hold of something in the whirlwind immediate to him. The sand devils clear up, and he's holding onto the beasts' arm as it stretches the binds of his business suit with pure muscle. With his free arm, he stabs at his mentor's gut with Kuroi Ookami.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

21. - Top - End - #21

Zombie

Shirubaru turns rapidly, so that Kuroi Ookami scrapes along his back leaving a thin flesh wound, and then puts his hold on Nukari's arm to good use. He performs this judo throw.

As Nukari hits the floor, Shirubaru quickly stamps at his head and then shunpo's away. Half-turning to face Nukari, he says:

You know, you aren't a Hollow. So in normal situations I would try to appeal to your good side.

But your good side is running around the Mortal World shaped like a wolf.

I think he's too far away to hear me. So I can't show mercy.

At this point, Nukari may notice Shirubaru is no longer holding Abokku, and that Abokku is, in fact, sinuously curling and intertwining around Nukari's legs.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari sputters a bit as a bit of blood starts to flow from his mouth. He grins, however, even going so far as to chuckle. "It felt like I was missing something... makes sense that weakling split off from me, now." His form starts to obscure, and darken, black fur coursing, growing. His eyes split into two more sets and Abokku curls around inverted legs.

There's a loud snarling, and the black form of Nukari is gone, now looming behind Shiru. "What do you call him? Wolfgang, I bet... well, he's not the only wolf around here." With that, the beast pounces, aiming to bite with impossibly sharp fangs with all three of its heads.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #23

Zombie

Abokku is still wrapped tenaciously around one of Nukari's legs.

Meanwhile, Shirubaru windmills backwards, attempting to defend against the three heads with his bare Hollow-hands. One head will clamp harmlessly over the hierro of one arm. One head will get a solid punch under the jaw.

The third head, however, manages to sink its teeth into Shirubaru's side - not deeply, as Shiru twists away at the last minute, but still deeply enough to create an enormous gout of blood.

Gahhh -!

Remember how Shirubaru fights dirty?

Abokku will bite Nukari in the groin.

Suddenly, what Harubo did to Nukari might seem an advantage...

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Still hurts, though. Nukari roars, letting Shiru go and snapping a leg down on Abokku's tail with a powerful snap, then disappearing as soon as he frees himself. Then disappears into shunpo.

Next thing Shirubaru should know is that three black cero are lancing toward him from behind.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #25

Zombie

Shirubaru, clutching his wounded side, doesn't have enough time to dodge. The three cero's crash into his back, burning his trenchcoat into a tangle of shreds and rags, and toppling him forward to land in the sand.

A fist clenches. For a minute, it looks like he is staying down.

Leaving an S-shaped trail, Abokku winds towards him, and whispers in his ear.

Slowly, achingly slowly, Shirubaru climbs to his feet, soaked in his own blood. Abokku, now wound back around his torso, almost seems the only thing holding him together. He turns to Nukari, a vicious grin on his face.

Abokku tells me you don't have any balls.

Despite his injuries, Shirubaru has rarely sounded happier.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

One of Nukari's six eyes twitches. "You insolent little bug..." The beast is suddenly gone. Then Shiru is lifted into the air by those powerful jaws, and he feels the immeasurable pain of having vicious predatory claws cutting him every second, every millisecond, as Nukari flickers around him. Eventually, he finally drops to the ground, likely bleeding from every surface as the large form of Cerberus looms over him with a laugh.

"Come on, get up."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #27

Zombie

Abokku is ripped away in the force of the onslaught, landing far off in the desert and burrowing down into the sand. Shirubaru lands prone, half-dead.

Get up? Not sure... I can...

Shirubaru takes some long, ragged breaths. Blood clogs and hardens in the sand.

His Hollowfied arm lifts, impossibly slowly, as if it takes an enormous effort. The hand reaches the mask atop his head and pauses for a moment, trembling.

Least I can get it up, mumbles Shirubaru through clenched teeth. Unlike you, d***less!

The mask is flipped down, and Shirubaru shouts, BANKAI!!!

The ground ripples.

And suddenly a truly vast Abokku rises from the sand beneath Nukari, two huge jaws trying to snap shut over him.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-14 at 05:01 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari jumps back, growling as he slashes at Abokku's massive head, with Kuroi Ookami in one his mouths, and charging a cero in another. "This changes nothing, you're still going to die!"
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

29. - Top - End - #29

Zombie

The slash does nothing to Abokku's copper hide.

Shirubaru slowly gets to his knees, staring up at the oncoming cero.

I am rubber, you are glue... He raises one arm.

The cero is absorbed into Shiru's Shield Arm, and blasts back out of the Sword Arm, headed dead-on for Nukari and ten times as powerful.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-10-14 at 07:20 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

"...wuh?" Nukari is dumbfounded and blasted far across the desert into a bloody heap.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!