New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

Marghle.
    Going to a sweet tooth party is all well and good. It's delicious and decadent and frankly, desirable.

However, as we're all students we naturally saw it as 'free food!' so most of us didn't bother to eat dinner beforehand and just waited to see how many sweets etc. there were at the party.
    Lots.
    A dozen or more cakes and pies
    Many packets of cookies and biscuits
    Six large bars of white chocolate
    and a really, really, large pile of chocolate buttons. I'm talking the buttons were in a pile that was five inches high at the apex high.
    Plus marshmellows, more biscuits, jaffa cakes, fizzy drinks and fondue.

Sugars highs were experienced.
    FOr me, insomnia then kicked in after I got back home. I believe I fell asleep around four or five o'clock.
    I woke a little before eleven with a mouth that felt thick and gooey. Generally quite disgusting.
    And this is on top of my body's hatred of myself. I always wake up in tthe morning with a stinking cold and feeling like something you'd find on the bottom of your shoes. But the moment I get up: poof! It clears up almost immediately.

That plus what I term a sugary hangover was not happy.

Also I ended up having a funny debate with my friends.
    I asked them which sweet I should eat first: the purple Quality Street one, or the blue conconut one out of the same tin.
    This eventually dissolved into creating makeshift Archimede's baths to find out which one had the highest mass before going on into realms of even more advanced science. But all involving chocolate.
    Bizarre. And yet I understood all they talked about. Until they got to hitting the chocolates with an electron gun to . . . something something.
    And I didn't even get to eat the sweets as they got wet and icky in the experiment.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-10-18 at 06:52 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

2. - Top - End - #242
    Banned

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Marghle.
    Going to a sweet tooth party is all well and good. It's delicious and decadent and frankly, desirable.
    Wait, we're still talking about the party, right?

However, as we're all students we naturally saw it as 'free food!' so most of us didn't bother to eat dinner beforehand and just waited to see how many sweets etc. there were at the party.
    Lots.
    and a really, really, large pile of chocolate buttons. I'm talking the buttons were in a pile that was five inches high at the apex high.

FOr me, insomnia then kicked in after I got back home. I believe I fell asleep around four or five o'clock.
    I woke a little before eleven with a mouth that felt thick and gooey. Generally quite disgusting.
    And this is on top of my body's hatred of myself. I always wake up in tthe morning with a stinking cold and feeling like something you'd find on the bottom of your shoes. But the moment I get up: poof! It clears up almost immediately.

I asked them which sweet I should eat first: the purple Quality Street one, or the blue conconut one out of the same tin.
    This eventually dissolved into creating makeshift Archimede's baths to find out which one had the highest mass before going on into realms of even more advanced science. But all involving chocolate.
    Bizarre. And yet I understood all they talked about. Until they got to hitting the chocolates with an electron gun to . . . something something.
    And I didn't even get to eat the sweets as they got wet and icky in the experiment.
    Speaking has someone with 32 sweet teeth this post was sheer filth! I approve.

*returns to packing life into boxes, notes that his life is mainly books*
    Last edited by bosssmiley; 2009-10-18 at 07:20 AM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Marghle.

Lots.

You better hope that the pub equivalent would not occur to you, or you would have more to worry about than a sugary hangover, like not having a functioning liver, depth perception, and a pulse.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy birthday to me.

I should probably be wearing pants right now. I don't know why, I just feel that I should be wearing pants.
    Everyone loves loopy. It's true.
    My blog, if you are interested in my rambling.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground

Not wearing pants is a good way to spend your birthday. Ideally, this is because they would get in the way of other, birthday-related activities.
    Oh, posted you a birfsdai thread, by the by.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

6. - Top - End - #246

Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    Wait, we're still talking about the party, right?
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    Speaking has someone with 32 sweet teeth this post was sheer filth! I approve.

*returns to packing life into boxes, notes that his life is mainly books*
    It was fantastic, and the aftereffects are still well worth it.

And I see nothing wrong with a life comprising mainly of books, mine is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    You better hope that the pub equivalent would not occur to you, or you would have more to worry about than a sugary hangover, like not having a functioning liver, depth perception, and a pulse.
    I'm virtually teetotal.
    ANd by the medical definition teetotal is someone who has two or fewer alcoholic drinks per week.
    This is very much me.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

7. - Top - End - #247
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm virtually teetotal.
    ANd by the medical definition teetotal is someone who has two or fewer alcoholic drinks per week.
    This is very much me.
    I had no idea that classed as teetotal. By that definition, I'm teetotal, which I'm sure would surprise everyone who knows me and knows of my love for rum. I just have to work most evenings, although that said, I have written essays drunk before.

Kids, don't do that. Sobriety aids education.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    Happy birthday to me.

I should probably be wearing pants right now. I don't know why, I just feel that I should be wearing pants.
    HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*EXPLODE*

...Ow. >.O;
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

9. - Top - End - #249
    Bugbear in the Playground

Happy, happy, birthday, to you!

*tries to put a tophat in a box*

*gives badly wrapped hat*

>.>
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Joker-faced cake anyone?
    Who knows, there might be a surprise inside...

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
    Kids, don't do that. Sobriety aids education.
    Madness. Lies abound.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    Joker-faced cake anyone?
    Who knows, there might be a surprise inside...
    The Joker throws the best parties.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    The Joker throws the best parties.

Spoiler
    Show
    Several thousand small children just got nightmares, because that picture simply exists.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Several thousand small children just got nightmares, because that picture simply exists.
    My work here is done.

*doffs his hat, then rides off into the sunset*

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

He has too many teeth. I was going to say that his mouth is weird, but you know, it is.
    Last edited by Etcetera; 2009-10-18 at 11:43 AM.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Argh!!!
    My right big toe keeps, like, slippin out of something. It hurts whenever I bend it, but when I bend it it fixes itself, and the longer I leave it like that, the harder it is to fix.
    ____

17. - Top - End - #257

*puts comfy slippers on Crimson's feet*

*sneaky away*
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Argh!!!
    My right big toe keeps, like, slippin out of something. It hurts whenever I bend it, but when I bend it it fixes itself, and the longer I leave it like that, the harder it is to fix.
    Amputation is the only solution here.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

19. - Top - End - #259
    Banned

Try tugging the big toe sideways, away from the others. That fix doesn't 'stick' immediately, like it does with the knee, but it'll ease the hurt for a few minutes.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

Amputation is the only solution here.
    Too slow. We need an acid removal, stat.

21. - Top - End - #261

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Too slow. We need an acid removal, stat.
    Since when is amputation too slow? One quick swing of the axe, and it's all over.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Since when is amputation too slow? One quick swing of the axe, and it's all over.
    Followed by preventing the subject from bleeding to death. I think someone forgot that step. Acid just removes the toe, and probably sutures the wound.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ettin in the Playground

TOO SLOW. We need him gone ASAP. Acid is the best way.

Or wait, are human toes not crafted from solid stone?

24. - Top - End - #264

No, but they are planning on firing more rockets at you.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    Followed by preventing the subject from bleeding to death. I think someone forgot that step. Acid just removes the toe, and probably sutures the wound.
    What? That's not needed. We can simply leave Crimmy to his own devices once we cut of his toe. The bleeding is his problem.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

26. - Top - End - #266

So I was going to make delicious Chocolate Brownies a moment ago, but turns out that you need greaseproof paper to line the tin with. Considering I bought everything especially to make them, why did I not get some? Because one word made it clear you needed greaseproof paper. One word buried in the method. This is a book aimed at beginners! Make it clearer!
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

*snuggles fellow rum-lover Phaedra, and birthday clown Loopy* >.>

I'm not wearing pants, either! In fact, I almost never wear pants! The fact that snakes do not have legs is unrelated. >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

28. - Top - End - #268

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    *snuggles fellow rum-lover Phaedra, and birthday clown Loopy* >.>

I'm not wearing pants, either! In fact, I almost never wear pants! The fact that snakes do not have legs is unrelated. >.>
    Have you never heard of snake pants?
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ettin in the Playground

Have you never heard of snake pants?
    No, but I've heard of trouser snakes... >.>

*coughs, clears throat, looks away*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

30. - Top - End - #270

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    No, but I've heard of trouser snakes... >.>

*coughs, clears throat, looks away*
    *lights on fire*
    *tsk*
    Spoiler
    Show