1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Fire Emblem - Seal of Fate II

"Stop. Who are you?"

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Man: "Just a messenger sent by lord Gilford... just see to it the king gets that, you know the layout of this maze better than I do."

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Aran listens carefully and rubs his chin, deep in thought.

"Well, the way I see it, I have already made enemies by aiding you... I am pretty sure some of those charming gentlemen got away to spread word. That means that travelling alone through land that might be soon engulfed in civil war while supporting neither side could be very bad decicion. I am no political master, but that much I know by common sense."

The young knight suddenly cracks a smile.

"I would gladly accept a place in your company, as I see it as collection of most interesting inviduals. And promise of pay and sound sleep without having to look over my shoulder all the time sounds just too good to resist. If you will have me, you will find me ready and willing to defeat anything you point me towards, in relative terms of course."

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Roan eyes the man for a bit, and double-checks the seal. "Alright. Well, Kat, it looks like I've got a job to do instead."

He turns and returns to the king's chambers, announcing his presence before entering with "Father, I just received a message for you from Lord Gilford."

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

*King Caspian takes the letter, opens it and reeds it. His expression becomes quite grim as he finishes.*

*He sees the questioning look on Roan's face*

Caspian: "Go. I need time to think..."

*Right before Roan walks ou, he speaks up once more*

Caspian: "Tomorrow, I want you to bring the allies you've been fighting with. There is much we need to discuss and I believe they should be present."

*After Roan leaves, Caspian destroys the letter*

(Whenever green is ready for "Tomorrow" to happen, just tell me.)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-02-17 at 02:05 PM.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"As you wish." Roan leaves compliantly, and resumes his search for the others.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Barbarian in the Playground

"The prince will be safest if he is being watched at all times by the Royal Guard. And in a place where no one knows who he is."

Anselm nodded as Gilford pointed at the map. "The sea route seems to be safest..." He muttered after a moment, scratching his head thoughtfully. "But even if we find information on one enemy in Nultan, you will still be over-numbered here by the rest, won't you?" He stuck a finger on the map, near the land path. "No matter how the dice fall, we'll be up against Baethos. Do you think we could convince the people of Ortham to lend us aid? Having Prince Draven along would lend us some credibility."

He frowned again at the map, running his finger along the middle of Taymeer slowly. "We share a common enemy in the end Milord... and we could use the help."
    Last edited by Noble Savant; 2010-02-17 at 07:24 PM.
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

*Gilford lets out a small laugh*

Gilford: "Convince Ortham to fight against Baethos? Would you like me to convince the grass to grow or the sun to rise and set while I'm at it? I assure you, as soon as Ortham's nobility hears of King Caspian's dealings with Baethos and that there are men who hold power in Taymeer who disagree with his actions, they will come running to us."

*he pauses*

Gilford: "It would be best that no one learns that the prince is traveling with you, including those from Ortham. He is safest if people assume him to be a commoner. As for negotions with Ortham... I will send messengers before I depart. I should have no trouble returning before their responses come."

*another pause*

Gilford: "Its a shame really... it seems that the war is destined to spill over into Taymeer... exactly what the late king was trying to avoid..."

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

Katleia stays outside while Roan goes about his business with the King, then meets him on the way out and follows him in his search.

"Wh-what was th-that about?"
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Apparently, Gilford has taken offense to my father's redoubled efforts to improve relations with Baethos. He wrote a letter that my father's only response to was to gather the group for a briefing tomorrow."

He sighs. "I just hope this can come to a peaceful resolution and that Anselm can get his priorities straight before he puts my cousin in the line of danger because of Gilford." Pausing, he thinks a bit. "I think the wyvern rider, Greg, is up on the tower. Let's go ask him to help us get the others."

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Katleia nods. "He s-seemed...good. Um...in a lot of ways. I w-wouldn't want to...um..." She seems to spend a minute looking for the word, as if she doesn't want to say the most obvious answer.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-02-18 at 07:43 PM.

12. - Top - End - #372

Anselm nods solemnly, bowing his head. "Orion. King Orion. He was a great man. He only wanted what was best for all of us." He sighed deeply. "All we can do now is do my best to serve Prince Draven. And Taymeer." He saluted Gilford. "I have faith that you will do the right thing Milord Gilford. Me and my men will do what we do best."

After a moment, his face darkened, and he clenched his fist. "And though I'm a simple soldier, you can have faith that I will find the man who killed the King. And take back the blood price."
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Titan in the Playground

Gilford: "Of course I have faith in you. If theres nothing else to be said, I think it would be best to begin preparations now. It would be best to get an early start tomorrow, so if theres anything you need to do, do it tonight."

*As everyone is leaving, Gilford puts his hand on Lillian's shoulder to stop her. He pulls her aside as the rest go and waits until they are gone before speaking*

Gilford: "You're planning on going with them, aren't you?"

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Gilford: "You're planning on going with them, aren't you?"
    "Y-yes I am uncle. They seem to have a habit of almost getting themselves killed. Which leaves me to make sure that almost never disappears.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Gilford: "From the way you look, it seems you've been risking the same..."

*he smiles*

Gilford: "Imagine the shape they'd be in if they didn't have you around to keep them in one piece... Just take care of yourself... If your mind is set on going with them, you'll probably find yourself up against soldiers just as strong as the ones who attacked today, and in larger numbers. It isn't in your nature to fight... Just keep yourself safe and let the others do the fighting while you keep them standing with your magic.

*he hugs his niece*
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-02-19 at 07:47 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

*The next morning*

------

*Gilford approaches Anselm while the group is preparing to set out*

Gilford: "Once you reach Salvan, find a ship... any ship but preferably a merchant ship if possible. Buy the ship and hire a crew to take you to Nassas... there should be more than enough money with the supplies I've prepared for you...

*he pauses*

Gilford: "Should you need them, there are also documents with false identities for everyone... Lillian, Nathaniel, and Rakken are traveling merchants... You, Jalnir, and Aran are bodyguards hired to protect their goods, and Prince Draven is your son... These should be enough to get you into Ortham without trouble, but if Caspian's men catch you they probably won't be fooled."

*Rancet walks out with Draven following behind*

Gilford: "If you are forced to fight, try to find a safe place for the prince... Hes still young and doesn't need to se men dieing around him..."

------

*King Caspian and General Obadiah are already seated and talking when Roan's group walks in the room. They wait until everyone is seated before continuing (Greg is absent from this, he is probably with the rest of the Wyvern riders who came from Baethos... though he might be on his own slacking off with his nose in a book ^_^)*

Caspian: "Roan, I would like you to take a small group and investigate the area around Hormel. If the men who attacked Nagandra are operating there, we need to know."

Obadian: "Perhaps it would be beter if I went. I could lead a few kn-"

Caspian: "No, I will need you by my side in Nagandra. Besides, I think it would be good for Roan to see some more of the world..."

Obadiah: "As you wish."

*King Caspian turns back to Roan*

Caspian: "I only want you investigate. Do not try to engage them if it can be avoided. Find out what you can and then report it to either myself or the general... We'll be leaving for Nagandra this afternoon so head there before returning to Hebron... Once we know more, we can make our move against them."

*He thinks for a second*

Caspian: "Also, take the Wyvern Rider who fought alongside you against the rebels. He fights well and will be able to guide you through Baethos."
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-02-22 at 11:31 AM.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Understood, Father."

18. - Top - End - #378

Anselm nodded as Gilford spoke, but as he finished a few things seemed to "click". Lillian had been packing up with them, he had become so used to her presence he hadn't brought it to mind till now, but when Gilford mentioned it... "M-Milord?" He stuttered after a moment. "Milady Lillian, er... She is coming with us to Nulten?" He tried, but his voice rose quite a bit higher then he had intended it to. "Aren't you concerned? She will be in fights and..." He pulled himself together firmly. "Are you certain this is going to work out Milord? Prince Draven will hide but, I'm not certain if Milady will."
    Last edited by Noble Savant; 2010-02-23 at 12:49 PM.

It doesn't and it was.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

*he speaks quietly so only Anselm is able to hear him*

Gilford: "Lillian can be too strong headed for her own good at times... If I tried to stop her she would likely sneak out at the first chance and try to find you later. Better she stays with the group from the start than risk getting lost or being attacked while alone. Besides, her healing magic will be incredibly valuable and I'm confident you'll be able to keep her safe, even in the heat of battle."
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-02-23 at 03:38 PM.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Bugbear in the Playground

Off in the library...

"Oh, they have The Twelve Tales of Ortham, I haven't read this one yet."

Greg sits downs to enjoy his find.

21. - Top - End - #381

Anselm looks over at Lillian for a moment, then salutes. "I will keep her safe Milord Gilford. You have my word on it."

He turned to the rest of the group raising his voice. "All right then, get a move on, you hear me? We're going to be in potentially hostile territory for a good long while! If I see any laxness going on, there will be a reckoning!" He sticks his finger in the direction of Aran and Jalnir, continuing on imperiously. "Both of you are going to be on guard with me. Two in front, one in the rear! In rotation." He look over at the remaining three, and the prince. "You three will be keeping a very close eye on the prince, understood? If you have to do anything magic related you will do it one at a time, am I clear?"

Without waiting for an answer, he knelt down next to the prince. "My Lord Prince... If there is fighting, you will listen and do exactly what we tell you to do, right? If I or any of the other Royal Guards tell you to hide, I expect you to be invisible."

It doesn't and it was.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Dwarf in the Playground

Francis listens thoughtfully to the mission briefing, before turning to read the expressions on the rest of the group's faces, his own briefly inscrutable.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Katleia is quiet and completely self-absorbed, not at all interested in what is actually under discussion.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

Rakken feels extremely tempted to quip something, but the inner counsel of his mind voted unanimously not to. Really, the only objection that was brought up was I LIEK FIRIN' LAZORS!, much to the confusion of the other "Rakken"s.
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

"Sir, yes, sir!" Jalnir says in response to Anslem's orders, with just a touch of over-exaggeration.

"Hmm," Jalnir wonders out loud to Aran, once Anslem has moved on to the others, "Do you think your horse could carry two? It does seem like we'll be doing a lot of walking."
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Aran looked thoughtful, rubbing his chin with gauntleted hand.

"Well, I don't think my horse could carry us both all the way, if that is what you are asking. But don't worry, I can let you ride if your legs happen to give out during the march. I am sure you will manage, though, so quit bellyaching and take it like a swordman!"

The last words were spoken with tongue-in-cheek tone, and the knight laughed shortly, shaking his head in amusement.

"So we are off to Nulten? I guess I need spare bedroll, rations and some other stuff... it would be rather stupid to start travelling all the way there with only light package. I am going to pack, you coming along?"

He motioned to Jalnir with his hand and hoisted his lance over his shoulder.
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2010-02-28 at 05:50 PM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh well, it was worth a try."

Jalnir sighs before he follows Aran to make preparations for the coming journey.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. You know, we should make sure to grab some vulneraries as well. I hope we stay undercover throughout the journey, but there's few guarantees in life."
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground

*Roan and his group exit the room*

Obadiah: "If theres nothing else, I'll get my men ready to escort you to Nagandra."

*He begins to walk away*

Caspian: "Hold a second. There is a more important matter I need you to attend to. I recieved a letter last night from Gilford... I may have acted a bit hastily before and I will need you to do some damage control."

Obadiah: "Damage control?"

Caspian: "Yes... I had requested Prince Draven be put in my care. He agreed to in his reply, but something must have delayed the messenger... I had already sent men to fetch the prince by the time it came..."

Obadiah: "I see... what about your escort?"

Caspian: "Between the soldiers who remain behind and those who came from Baethos, I will be well protected. Theres no need to worry."

Obadiah: "Are you sure that is wise? Hving foreign soldiers..."

Caspian: "Yes, I'm sure. I'm more valuable to Baethos alive than dead"

*Caspian grins*

Caspian: "I'm sure Baethos thinks that I can be influenced... that I can be swayed to support them... perhaps even join them against Ortham..."

*he pauses*

Caspian: "Let them think that. For now, let them think that they can influence me and let Ortham think that as well. Against those odds, Ortham would be foolish to refuse when I give them a chance at peace... for a ceacefire with Baethos... and should Baethos refuse then they will see just how little effect they have over my decisions.

*he coughs*

Caspian: "My late brother always did what was best for the people of Taymeer... He was a great ruler and the people loved him. However, that isn't enough for me. I intend to do what is best for the world as a whole."

------

After traveling for a few days without incident, Anselm's group reaches the town of Echara. Despite being less than a day from both Nagandra and the Taymeer/Ortham boarder, Echara sees few soldiers and is protected by a guard of volunteers. Night is close and the group decides to rest there.

------

With Greg serving as a guide, Roan's group makes their way into Baethos. As they travel further north the soil begins to get rockier and farms and villages become fewer and farther between. Every so often, wild Wyverns can be seen in the sky.

------

*It is now night*

*a low growl is heard*

Man (in a hushed but stern tone): "Quiet! You'll be able to hunt to your heart's content soon, but I'll skin you alive if you don't keep quiet!"

*heavy footsteps of someone clad in thick armor*

Dellius: "Are your men ready?"

Man: "Y-yes. We await your orders general."

Dellius: "And the armor? Are they wearing the armor I gave you?"

Man: "Yes... but why-"

*Dellius's sword is pointed at the man's neck*

Dellius (in a bored tone): "Don't question my orders, Pavlov. Just obey my commands or you'll end up like your buddy Burth." (Burth was the boss from green's chapter 2 if you don't remember) *Dellius imitates Burth's voice* "I don't need to listen to orders and kill anyone who comes my way, I'll just take a few slaves istead!"

*Dellius stomps on a dead branch nearby and it snaps loudly*

Pavlov: "I'm sorry! I'll do anything you command!"

*Dellius grins*

Dellius: "Good, good... You can start whenever you're ready... and make sure to let a few of them get away."

Pavlov: "Let a few... won't you be joining us, sir?"

Dellius: "I just said I wanted a few of them to survive... a mudhole this small... Theres no way any would escape if I was in there."

*he begins to walk away*

Pavlov: "But sir... where are you-"

Dellius: "You've got a real listening problem... I'm going to find a bigger town of course!"

*Dellius walks to Bartrek, who is waiting in the distance. Bartrek teleports the two of them away*

------

*Near where green team is*

*fighting can be heard in the distance. A few seconds later there is a flash of blindingly bright light*

*As the group approaches they can see soldiers closing in on a robed man. The soldiers are wearing the same armor as those who attacked Nagandra!*

------

*In Echara*

*There is a loud crash and yelling. A building has collapsed, a few people have been crushed beneath it and others are fleeing the wreckage. Several green armored soldiers rush into the town and begin attacking militia and civilian alike. The soldiers' armor is the same that King Caspian's men wear! In minutes, the militia are all either dead or running for their lives!

Chapter 6 - Attack in the Night

Blue Map

Conditions for Victory: Rout.

Conditions for Defeat: Anselm Dies.

Optional Objectives: Defend (P4), Protect Villagers.

Units

Blue Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anselm Gudbrand
    Played by: Noble Savant
    Position: (To be decided)
    Picture:

Level: 10
    Exp: 98
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 27/27
    Str: 11
    Mag: 1
    Skl: 12
    Spd: 12
    Luck: 9
    Def: 10
    Res: 4
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (33/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heaven Affinity
    Nathaniel: No Support (25/25)
    Rakken: No Support (20/25)
    Lillian: No Support (10/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (7/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (0/25)
    Movement: 4
    Weight: 11
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Skills: None
    Special: None
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Regal Lance (e) (37/40)
    Javelin (11/20)
    Steel Lance (38/40)
    Vulnerary (1/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Nathaniel
    Played by: Istari
    Picture:

Exp: 9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21/21
    Str: 1
    Mag: 15
    Skl: 13
    Spd: 10
    Def: 4
    Res: 7
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind: E (0/20)
    Thunder: E (0/20)
    Fire: C (13/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (25/25)
    Rakken: No Support (15/25)
    Lillian: No Support (8/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (7/25)
    Weight: 6
    Capacity: 20
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Tome (e) (38/40)
    Armorslayer (18/18)
    Restore (10/10)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Red Gem
    Key
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Rakken
    Played by: Geno9999
    Picture:

Exp: 73
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 26/26
    Str: 5
    Mag: 15
    Skl: 10
    Luck: 5
    Def: 5
    Res: 10
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark: C (22/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (20/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (15/25)
    Lillian: No Support (9/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (2/25)
    Weight: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (31/40)
    Luna Tome (33/35)
    Thief Band (e)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Lillian
    Played by: Xondoure
    Picture:

Level: 7
    Exp: 34
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 19/19
    Str: 0
    Mag: 10
    Skl: 8
    Spd: 9
    Luck: 10
    Def: 1
    Res: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: C (0/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (10/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (8/25)
    Rakken: No Support (9/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (6/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (1/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (11/40)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Jalnir Leron
    Played by: Reverent-One
    Picture:

Exp: 55
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24/24
    Str: 10
    Mag: 0
    Skl: 15
    Spd: 17
    Luck: 11
    Def: 7
    Res: 3
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: C (17/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (7/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (7/25)
    Rakken: No Support (2/25)
    Lillian: No Support (6/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (11/25)
    Weight: 8
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Adept
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Killing Edge (e) (17/20)
    Iron Sword (36/50)
    Sword Band (e)
    Master Seal

Aran Rither
    Picture:

Exp: 43
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 28/28
    Str: 8
    Mag: 2
    Skl: 7
    Spd: 8
    Luck: 4
    Def: 10
    Res: 1
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (4/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ??? Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (0/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (0/25)
    Rakken: No Support (0/25)
    Lillian: No Support (1/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (11/25)
    Movement: 6
    Weight: 14
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Savior
    Special: Horseback
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (46/50)
    Talisman

Convoy (10/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    1820 Gold

Swords
    Steel Sword (29/40)
    Iron Sword (29/50)
    Iron Blade (44/45)

Axes
    Poleax (18/18)

Lances
    Iron Lance (50/50)

Daggers
    Iron Dagger (39/50)

Other
    Red Gem
    Key
    Key
    Secret Book

Villagers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Villager 1
    Position: H3 (Forest)
    Level: 5
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 23
    Str: 5
    Skl: 4
    Spd: 6
    Luck: 7
    Inventory: None

Villager 2
    Position: L7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25
    Str: 4
    Skl: 5
    Luck: 8

Villager 3
    Position: S7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22

Villager 4
    Position: H10 (Forest)
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24
    Skl: 3
    Res: 5

Caspian's Forces?!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pavlov
    Position: B12 (Ballista: 5)
    Level: 15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 31
    Mag: 3
    Skl: 14
    Spd: 13
    Def: 9
    Res: 12
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Bow (e) (40/40)
    Dracoshield

Wolf 1
    Position: A11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24
    Luck: 6
    Def: 6
    Weight: 15
    Special: Beast
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fangs (e) (Mt: 9, Hit: 90)

Wolf 2
    Position: C13 (Forest)
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 9
    Skl: 9
    Spd: 11
    Special: Beast
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fangs (e) (Mt: 9, Hit: 90)

Mercenary 1
    Position: I5
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 26
    Luck: 2
    Res: 2
    Weight: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Mercenary 2
    Position: M14
    Level: 8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 27
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: J7 (Forest)
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Str: 13
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Soldier 1
    Position: C11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 26
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Soldier 2
    Position: P10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (20/20)

Myrmidon 1
    Position: F7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Myrmidon 2
    Position: O12
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Knight 1
    Position: D7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 30
    Luck: 3
    Def: 12
    Movement: 3
    Weight: 13
    Special: Armored
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (20/20)

Knight 2
    Position: D8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spd: 5
    Def: 11
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (20/20)

Archer 1
    Position: H9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21
    Res: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Crossbow (e) (50/50)

Mage 1
    Position: B4
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 20
    Str: 2
    Mag: 9
    Def: 2
    Res: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Tome (e) (40/40)

Mage 2
    Position: K8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Tome (e) (40/40)

Mage 3
    Position: J13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skl: 11
    Def: 3
    Res: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Tome (e) (40/40)

Priest 1
    Position: B8
    Level: 6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 19
    Mag: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (40/40)

------

Chapter 6 - Light and Shadow

Green Map

Conditions for Victory: Rout.

Conditions for Defeat: Roan Dies.

Units

Green Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roan Caspian
    Played by: Mando Knight
    Picture:

Level: 11
    Exp: 58
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25/25
    Str: 14
    Skl: 17
    Spd: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: B (2/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (22/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (19/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (9/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: C Support (14/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (3/25)
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (39/50)
    Regal Sword (30/40)

Francis DuMorne
    Played by: Namillus
    Picture:

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21/21
    Luck: 12
    Def: 0
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: C (25/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (22/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (25/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (19/25)
    Margana: No Support: (18/25)
    Greg: No Support (0/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mend Staff (e) (15/20)
    Heal Staff (29/40)
    Mage Band (e)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Gerard DuMorne
    Played by: Shades of Gray
    Picture:

Exp: 75
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 33/33
    Def: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (20/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (19/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (25/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (8/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (22/25)
    Greg: No Support (1/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Short Spear (e) (7/15)
    Iron Lance (19/50)
    Steel Lance (31/40)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Katleia Darthing
    Played by: tgva8889
    Picture:

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24/24
    Skl: 16
    Spd: 14
    Luck: 10
    Res: 6
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bows: C (24/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (9/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (19/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: C Support (8/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (20/25)
    Greg: No Support (1/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (45/50)
    Iron Crossbow (49/50)
    Iron Sword (1/50)
    Vulnerary (3/3)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Key
    Arms Scroll

Margana
    Played by: Fishy
    Positon: (To be decided)
    Picture:

Level: 11
    Exp: 1
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 34/34
    Skl: 11
    Spd: 7
    Def: 11
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Axes: C (16/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flame Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (14/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (18/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (22/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (20/25)
    Greg: No Support (3/25)
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Vantage
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (30/50)
    Hand Axe (2/25)
    Swordreaver (15/15)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Greg
    Played by: ThePhantom
    Picture:

Level: 9
    Exp: 35
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 31/31
    Def: 15
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (7/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (3/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (0/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (1/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (1/25)
    Margana: No Support (3/25)
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Counter
    Special: Flying, Dragon
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (34/40)
    Iron Lance (50/50)
    Master Seal
    Vulnerary (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Convoy (2/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    5500 Gold

Lances
    Horseslayer (18/18)

Other
    Key

Other
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yuan
    Position: E12 (Forest)
    Exp: --
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mag: 12
    Res: 11
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light: C (0/40)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ellight (e) (35/35)
    Light (40/40)

Crimson Shadow
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tesla
    Position: B3
    Level: 15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 28
    Str: 3
    Mag: 11
    Spd: 14
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bolting (e) (5/5)
    Thunder (40/40)
    Goddess Icon

Mercenary 1
    Position: A4 (Forest)
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Res: 0
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Sword (e) (40/40)

Mercenary 2
    Position: C4
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 29
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Sword (e) (40/40)

Fighter 1
    Position: G9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Fighter 2
    Position: I14
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hand Axe (e) (25/25)

Soldier 1
    Position: B2
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spd: 12
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Knight 1
    Position: B6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Def: 13
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (20/20)

Knight 2
    Position: D15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spd: 5
    Res: 0
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)

Axe Knight 1
    Position: N6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skl: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Lance Knight 1
    Position: A11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)

Bow Knight 1
    Position: B20
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25
    Str: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Archer 1
    Position: A8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Archer 2
    Position: L10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Mage 1
    Position: K8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Tome (e) (40/40)

Priest 1
    Position: C5
    Level: 6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 19
    Mag: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (40/40)

Shaman 1
    Position: C9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (40/40)

Shaman 2
    Position: H12
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 3
    Mag: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (40/40)

------

(Both teams can buy and sell items before taking the first turn on the new map. The available items are...

Bronze, Iron and Steel Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows, and Daggers. Bronze and Iron Crossbows and Knives. Javelins and Hand Axes. Rank E and D tomes of all types. Heal and Mend staves. Vulneraries and Antitoxins.

Also... just for fun, one random item for each team... Only one in stock and only available now. *Rolling random numbers 1-11* *results are - 2 and 6*

Blue: Soldier Band
    Green: Paladin Band

Note for blue: I'm going to say both Prince Draven and the prisoner who I never bothered to name are in that village at P4. If the enemy gets there, you lose both.

Some minor rule changes and clarifications: Ballista: 18 might, strength not added to damage. Bolting: 10 might. Both have a range of 3-8...

The recruitment topic seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth... I have the rules saved in a word document... with all the weapon stats and everything... can anyone reccomend a website for me to upload them to? Never had the need to host non-images before so I don't know any good ones. =/

Finally... Its 12 days until the one year anniversary of the game. The very first game post was done on 3/15/09. Yay!

Edit: Another note I forgot to include. The wolves on blue's map are just your mundane, garden variety wolves. No Laguz, no monsterous Demon King minion, none of that. They are, however, vulnerable to fire magic.

Edit 2: Actually... the recruitment thread is still accessable through the link in my sig... I've updated the rules there as well, but I probably ought to upload them somewhere else anyways)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2010-03-03 at 08:42 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Group shop actions (Green):
    Sell: Iron Sword (1/50) (Katleia), Hand Axe (2/25) (Margana)

Send to Convoy: Key and Arms Scroll (Katleia), all Antitoxins (various), Master Seal (Greg)

Trade: Vulnerary (3/3) from Katleia to Roan

Acquire: Pricing guide

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

(Don't think you're getting full price for those dinged up weapons... weapons at 1/50 and 2/25 durability get 1/50 and 2/25 sell price... you can still sell them to get new ones and not have to worry about them breaking on you... just be aware of the price reduction

Buy prices are listed with the rules... Sell price = 1/2 buy price * durability)