New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fire Emblem - Seal of Fate II

"So by joining them, you assumed that you could keep you family safe...
    ...Ever believed in predestinated fate? If you don't know, it's the belief that, simply put, you can't change the future. Some tales show examples of this belief. Villian hears a prediction he's going to die by his son, so he tries to send assassins to kill him. The son escapes by chance to a far off village, and then gets stronger and raises an army to overthrow a tyrant. Just when the villian thinks he had gotten rid of his future killer, he receives a delcaration of war from his son, who now has an army. The son goes to his father's capital and kills the king's army and the king.
    " Rakken pauses to let the point sink in, "The king might've lived if he dismissed the warning and let his son live in his care. Or maybe not. Maybe his son becomes a git anyway and kills his father for the throne. There's many ways it could go, but many share a similar result, the old king dies."
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: Fate is a funny concept... to accept it entirely is to abandon free will and hope. I know they can end the fighting... I've seen...

She stops suddenly realizing shes said more than she wanted.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Lillian spends the time researching the healing arts, and gathering information on the mysterious generals that devastated the capital. SHe first interviewed both Roan's party, as well as Anselms, pushing for every detail of what they looked like, their mannerisms, how they faught, and what they were wearing. After that she systematically cross refrenced that information with all known military personel, mercenaries, religious members, and lords within the known world. Most of her research pertains to the last seventy five years, with special attention on the last five years. If anyone on blue or green team wants to help in this project, they are free to do so.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2009-10-31 at 01:54 AM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll help, that seems right up Nathaniel's alley

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

It looked like they were getting through to her, it was hard to tell with this prisoner.

"What have you seen exactly? Do you want to know what I've seen?" He asked quietly. "All I've seen is a foreign army invade my city. I've seen them cutting through hordes of my countrymen. I've seen them kill my king. I've seen them leave my country in shambles." He began to raise his voice..

"Your generals killed the man who was trying to stop the fighting. And now this country is filled with it, and it's only going to spread." Anselm at the woman intensely. "Tell me how they're going to end that. Tell me how successful fighting fire with fire has been so far."
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

She looks more and more horrified as you go on. After a while she starts mumbling... more to herself than anyone else.

Prisoner: He ordered us to watch over the castle... never said why...

After a few more seconds this.

Prisoner: Thats not true! ... It can't be... A man with such divine power wouldn't be involved with something like that...

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

"Divine power? Are you saying he received powers from a god or a group of gods or... did he claim to be god?" Rakken asked.
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

8. - Top - End - #38

"It's true." Anselm told her sadly. "It's all true. I am- was the head of the king's royal guard. Rakken as well. We both fought in that throne room..." He shuddered visibly at the memory. "There were four of them there, and they cut through us so easily. Two stayed behind, I never got to see their faces, but they cut down our reserves. And then there were the other two." Anselm was sweating now. "There was the woman with the lightning ax... She was so fast, I was helpless." He sighed, his voice going dead. "And the last one, the swordsman with the blade of fire. He killed the king. I saw it, we all saw it."

"I just want to know. What was it for? What was worth all of... this. Can you just tell me that?"
    He bowed head, staring at the ground.
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

(five total... The two you've seen up close, the axe-crazy general, the dark magic wielding bishop and Zell, whose name you know through Gilford identifying him)

Prisoner: I... I had no idea...

she pauses for a few seconds taking in your story.

Prisoner: Originally I was from Nultan... its a small village on the boarder of Ortham and Baethos... technically Ortham but that means nothing. Without exaggeration, my home village is one of the worst places in the entire world. Every day is lived in fear... Soldiers are constantly being sent from one country to the other and battles often break out in the middle of the villages in the boarderlands. Neither Baethos nor Ortham care about the people living in these villages. When they aren't using our homes as a battleground, they're taking our food and posessions to supply their militaries.

But one day that changed. A holy man appeared in Nultan some earlier this year. He told us that we didn't have to live out our wretched lives surrounded by death, unable to leave. He promised us that he could end the violence and bring peace. We would've been skeptical, but the man could perform miracles. He healed those with wounds that would've never recovered otherwise, he shielded us from harm when battles broke out, he even was able to bring back the dead! And he told us that if we helped him he could stop the fighting and we'd be able to live our lives without fearing death every day.

By this point shes lost her composure and has started crying while talking.

Prisoner: For the next few months we did whatever he asked of us. We followed his orders and the violence around our homes lessened... It didn't stop alltogether, but it was much less than it had been before. And then earlier this month he told us that he needed us to protect a castle. He didn't explain why... he never really explained any of the things he asked us to do, but we trusted him and obeyed. I asked Valdrosta... he was a man from a different village and the holy man put him incharge of our group... I asked him if he knew why we needed to protect the castle but he didn't know. What he did say was that our best hope for survival was to do whatever we were asked and that he believed the holy man really could end the war if we helped him...

Its just not possible... not possible that a man able to deliver such miracles would be involved in something like that.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wait..." Rakken said, piecing stuff together in his mind, "...Did this holy man or whatever you call him, have a book with him? Was it black and purple or was it white and brown?"
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: Yeah, he had a book... he used it to perform his miracles... It was darker I think... a large black one, but I don't remember any purple... it had gold trim around it and some silver symbols on the front that I've never seen before.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

"What other miracles did he do with this book?" pressed on Rakken, despite in his mind the rest of him were in near panic since the prisoner's statement blew most low level dark magic out the water. "Have you actually seen him in combat? Or did he make some form of magic shield?"
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: Oh, he did all sorts of wonderous things... he could cure the sick and restore lost limbs... amazing things...

she thinks for a bit on the second question.

Prisoner: I don't think I ever saw him fight... not personally anyways... He repelled armies with his magic and one time he helped us ward off an attack by resurecting any of our defenders who fell... but he never actually attacked anyone...

14. - Top - End - #44

(OOC: This is getting progressively harder to write without sounding to corny and cliched, I hope I managed it. Anselm is all about practicality though, he's willing to be corny for a cause! Also, further attempts at revamping Anselm's armor.

Anselm sighed audibly. He knew he should feel bad for shattering this girl's beliefs, people needed something or someone to look up to, as he knew all too well. But all he could think about now was the power of the forces arrayed against them. He felt bad for her, but he couldn't help but feel worse for the Royal Guards. It looked like they would have to clean up.

"Dear lady," Anselm told her, gently. "Those miracles aren't divine, not in the way you think. It's just magic, the servants of the gods can use it, but so can... other individuals." He tried to smile cheerfully. "A girl that I respect highly is living in this very castle, and it's only thanks to her magic that I am alive today. Rakken here can summon dark tendrils of power, but he has been a loyal friend to me for many years."

He tried patting the woman on the back gently. "Magic is just a tool, it doesn't make you a better or worse person just for using it. Evil men can use healing magic to start a war and bewitch the smallfolk. Noble ones can use dark magic and whatever else they can find to stop a war." He leaned forward until they were looking straight at each other. "You know the truth now, as much as anyone here does, if not more. The balance of power is with you now madam. What will you do with it?"

It doesn't and it was.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: But... even magic must have its limits... I've seen some of it... great fireballs, purging light... but I've never seen anything else as amazing as the holy man's powers. Even magic can't be capable of healing uncurable wounds... or raising the dead...

She collapses... or would if not restrained so tightly to the chair.

Prisoner: I don't know what to believe anymore... Just tell me what you need to know...

(Edit: And I think that armor redesign looks pretty awesome.)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2009-11-04 at 07:48 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

"We would like to know anything you know about this divine man, like a name and where he is going." asked Rakken trying to sound calming.
    *thinking*She probably doesn't know anything about his plans, seeing how little she was informed of why he wanted them to defend the capital.
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: I only heard his real name once or twice... we usually just called him holy man...

she goes silent for a moment, thinking.

Prisoner: Barlek or Bartrek or Barlem or something like that... I have no clue where he is now, he just told us to hold the castle and wait for further orders.

18. - Top - End - #48

"What can you tell us about the others who were with him?" Anselm asked. "And what they all did while they were in the castle. Do you have any idea what they were trying to do in the castle?"
    Last edited by Noble Savant; 2009-11-05 at 03:32 AM.

It doesn't and it was.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: Others? You said something about some woman and a swordsman, but I never got to see them... One day I was in Nultan and then I got word that we were to head to the castle... by the time we got there only a handful of soldiers were there... I guess thats why they sent for reenforcements...

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

"So basically, you know little to nothing about why they were there." Rakken concluded keeping his face straight.
    *thinking*
    So we got next to nothing from her?
    Hey, we got a name.
    A name that she doesn't remember quite clearly.
    So we just have to search the archives for former church leaders with similar names.
    And how many church leaders today are known to have touched, let alone fullblown use dark magic? None.
    But if we look at the exes...
    What if what she said was true? Those miracles, rising of the dead...
    An impossibility by some druids.
    An impossibility that was possible with Caspian...
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Prisoner: Sorry...we really weren't told anything more than we needed to know to do the job at hand...
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2009-11-05 at 08:16 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

(Mkay, finally having gotten enough time to do so, Map 5 is ready. Being impatient and wanting to get things rolling again, its going up now. Noble and Geno can continue to interrogate the prisoner if they want to as theres a small time gap between whenever they finish and when this map starts

As for green, lets just say anyone who left to do other things during the time gap between Map 4-2 and Map 5 have returned to see King Caspian off and/or help Roan out.

I'm not sure if Xondoure is back yet or not, so until we know for sure, I'll be controlling Lillian.

Finally, the item list in the recruitment thread has been updated. Tome stats were fixed, minor changes done to some of the skills/items, and knives and crossbows were added to the list.

Oh, funfact... it took almost 20 pages to do map 4... wow. Big maps will do that to you I guess...)

King Caspian and Zell spend the majority of the next day talking in private. In the evening, Zell goes to the barracks and pulls Greg and Tyler aside.

Zell: Tomorrow morning I will be returning to Baethos. As a show of good faith, I will be leaving a number of the soldiers that came with us in King Caspian's care. Greg, you are to remain here with the men and await further orders, either from myself or King Caspian. Obey his commands as you would obey mine. Tyler, I have an important mission for you on King Caspian's request.

Zell proceeds to give Tyler his orders.

------

Three more days pass. It is about 8am. A soldier rushes into (whatever room Anselm is in at the time), his expression one of great urgency.

Soldier: Wyverns! Hurry! Get your men and come outside! Wyverns have been spotted flying this way!

The soldier runs off alerting more people.

Anselm and the rest of blue arrive outside in time to see several wyverns land in the distance. A wyvern rider in blue armor is in the front.

Gilford: Move! Let me through!

Gilford pushes his way through the crowd and approaches the man in blue armor.

Tyler: I am Seargent Tyler Kradien of Baethos. You are Gilford, Duke of Esthos, correct?

Gilford: I am. What business do you have here?

Tyler: I have come on orders from General Zell...

At the mention of Zell, Gilford reaches for his tome but stops himself.

Tyler: I am to escort Prince Draven to Nagandra on request from your King Caspian.

Gilford: Am I to believe the king of Taymeer would send soldiers of Baethos? Why not one of his own generals?

Tyler: I cannot speak for the king. I only know that your king requested General Zell's assistance in this.

Gilford: Return to your general and tell him that I will hand the prince over to King Caspian and no one else. I will personally deliver the prince to him if he so wishes.

Tyler: I cannot do that.

Gilford: And I cannot give the prince to anyone other than King Caspian.

Tyler sighs

Tyler: My orders are to take the prince to Nagandra. Anything less would be a direct violation of the general's orders.

Gilford: I will not give the prince to anyone other than King Caspian.

Tyler: So be it.

Tyler signals to one of his men. The man's wyvern flies past Gilford and towards the estate. Gilford grabs his tome and turns to shoot the man down, but before he can act, Tyler attacks, destroying the book. Tyler grins and attacks again. Gilford narrowly dodges. A third strike grazes Gilford's side and knocks him to the ground. Gilford grabs his staff and teleports away right as a final thrust embeds the spear in the dirt.

------

In Hebron... King Caspian has finished his preparations and will be leaving for nagandra shortly. In the distace there is a low rumble that slowly grows louder. Looking out the window, Roan sees a large group of armed men with torches. One is shouting above the rest, barely audible due to the distance and shouting of the rest.

Man: ...country invaded, our king has been killed, and our homes destroyed! Why? Because of the vile ambitions of a usurper!

surge of indistinguishable noise from the crowd.

Man: While others fought bravely to defend our homeland, Caspian sat here, laughing like the madman he is! Knowing that his assassins were busy in our capitol, slaughtering our friends and family and murdering our beloved king!

another surge of indistinguishable noise.

Man: Its time to reclaim our homes! To retake our freedom from a corrupt noble! The reign of Caspian ends today!

------

Chapter 5 - A Kingdom Divided

Blue Map

Conditions for Victory: 10 Turn Defend (D3) or Defeat Boss.

Conditions for Defeat: Fail to Defend (D3) or Anselm Dies.

Blue team buys an Iron Lance for the Convoy and a Flux Tome for Rakken.

Units

Blue Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anselm Gudbrand
    Played by: Noble Savant
    Position: To be decided
    Picture:

Level: 8
    Exp: 94
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25/25
    Str: 10
    Mag: 1
    Skl: 11
    Spd: 10
    Luck: 9
    Def: 9
    Res: 4
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (16/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heaven Affinity
    Nathaniel: No Support (22/25)
    Rakken: No Support (14/25)
    Lillian: No Support (5/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (0/25)
    Movement: 4
    Weight: 11
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Skills: None
    Special: None
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (15/20)
    Iron Lance (11/50)
    Regal Lance (38/40)
    Poleax (18/18)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Nathaniel
    Played by: Istari
    Picture:

Exp: 10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21/21
    Str: 1
    Mag: 13
    Skl: 12
    Luck: 7
    Def: 3
    Res: 7
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind: E (0/20)
    Thunder: E (0/20)
    Fire: C (4/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (22/25)
    Rakken: No Support (13/25)
    Lillian: No Support (5/25)
    Weight: 6
    Capacity: 20
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Tome (e) (7/40)
    Fire Tome (40/40)
    Armorslayer (18/18)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Red Gem
    Key

Rakken
    Played by: Geno9999
    Picture:

Exp: 96
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25/25
    Str: 5
    Mag: 13
    Skl: 10
    Spd: 9
    Luck: 4
    Def: 4
    Res: 9
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark: C (10/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (14/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (13/25)
    Lillian: No Support (7/25)
    Weight: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (2/40)
    Luna (34/35)
    Flux Tome (40/40)
    Thief Band (e)
    Vulnerary (1/3)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Key

Lillian
    Played by: Xondoure
    Picture:

Level: 6
    Exp: 32
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 18/18
    Str: 0
    Mag: 10
    Skl: 7
    Spd: 8
    Def: 1
    Res: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: D (21/30)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (5/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (5/25)
    Rakken: No Support (7/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (19/40)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Jalnir Leron
    Played by: Reverent-One
    Picture:

Exp: 26
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 23/23
    Mag: 0
    Skl: 13
    Spd: 16
    Luck: 10
    Def: 5
    Res: 2
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: C (2/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (0/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (0/25)
    Rakken: No Support (0/25)
    Lillian: No Support (0/25)
    Weight: 8
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Adept
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (48/50)
    Killing Edge (20/20)
    Sword Band (e)

Convoy (9/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    1820 Gold

Swords
    Steel Sword (29/40)
    Iron Sword (29/50)
    Iron Blade (44/45)

Lances
    Iron Lance (50/50)
    Steel Lance (39/40)

Daggers
    Iron Dagger (39/50)

Other
    Red Gem
    Key
    Secret Book

Baethos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tyler
    Position: S11
    Level: 13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 30
    Str: 12
    Mag: 3
    Luck: 6
    Def: 11
    Res: 5
    Movement: 6
    Weight: 15
    Special: Flying, Dragon.
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Short Spear (e) (15/15)
    Steel Lance (40/40)
    Master Seal

Mercenary 1
    Position: D13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 26
    Str: 8
    Skl: 9
    Def: 6
    Weight: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)
    Antitoxin

Mercenary 2
    Position: O7
    Level: 7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 9
    Luck: 3
    Res: 1
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: E7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 13
    Skl: 8
    Spd: 6
    Def: 3
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Fighter 2
    Position: F11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 29
    Str: 11
    Skl: 6
    Spd: 7
    Res: 3
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Axe (e) (40/40)

Fighter 3
    Position: K14
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hand Axe (e) (25/25)

Fighter 4
    Position: L8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Luck: 2
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Axe (e) (40/40)

Fighter 5
    Position: Q12
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Myrmidon 1
    Position: K10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 23
    Str: 7
    Spd: 11
    Luck: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)
    Antitoxin

Myrmidon 2
    Position: T8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22
    Mag: 2
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Wyvern Rider 1
    Position: C8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24
    Def: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)
    Antitoxin

Wyvern Rider 2
    Position: E14
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Def: 10
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)

Wyvern Rider 3
    Position: H11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (20/20)

Wyvern Rider 4
    Position: N3
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Lance (e) (40/40)

Wyvern Rider 5
    Position: P5
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 27
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)

Wyvern Rider 6
    Position: P11
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 28
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Wyvern Rider 7
    Position: R9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 28
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Wyvern Rider 8
    Position: R13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

------

Green Map

Conditions for Victory: 10 Turn Defend (G1, H1) or Defeat Boss.

Conditions for Defeat: Fail to Defend (G1, H1) or Roan Dies

Gerard gains 25 experience (bonus from last map).

Gerard levels up! Gerard is now level 8!

+1 HP!
    +1 Mag!
    +1 Spd!
    +1 Def!

Gerard uses Speedwings, +2 Speed!

Units

Green Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roan Caspian
    Played by: Mando Knight
    Picture:

Level: 10
    Exp: 35
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24/24
    Str: 14
    Skl: 17
    Spd: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: C (30/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (21/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (13/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (1/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: C Support (9/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (0/25)
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Regal Sword (e) (30/40)
    Iron Sword (2/50)
    Key

Francis DuMorne
    Played by: Namillus
    Picture:

Exp: 69
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 20/20
    Str: 1
    Mag: 9
    Skl: 5
    Luck: 11
    Def: 0
    Res: 11
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: C (17/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (21/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (16/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (16/25)
    Margana: No Support: (15/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (33/40)
    Mage Band (e)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Gerard DuMorne
    Played by: Shades of Gray
    Picture:

Exp: 4
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 31/31
    Def: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (5/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (13/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (16/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (0/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (6/25)
    Movement: 3
    Weight: 13
    Special: Armored
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (23/50)
    Steel Lance (34/40)
    Horseslayer (18/18)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Katleia Darthing
    Played by: tgva8889
    Picture:

Exp: 54
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22/22
    Skl: 15
    Spd: 13
    Res: 6
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bows: C (11/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (1/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (16/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: C Support (0/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (7/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (9/50)
    Iron Bow (49/50)
    Mend Staff (19/20)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Margana
    Played by: Fishy
    Positon: To be decided
    Picture:

Exp: 64
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 31/31
    Spd: 5
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Axes: C (3/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flame Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (9/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (15/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (6/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (7/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hand Axe (e) (6/25)
    Iron Axe (38/50)
    Vulnerary (3/3)
    Key
    Vantage

Greg
    Played by: ThePhantom
    Picture:

Exp: 0
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Def: 14
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (0/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (0/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (0/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (0/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (0/25)
    Margana: No Support (0/25)
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Counter
    Special: Flying, Dragon
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)
    Master Seal

Convoy (0/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    6700 Gold

Rebels
    Spoiler
    Show
    Garmond
    Position: C19
    Level: 13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 36
    Str: 14
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swordreaver (e) (15/15)
    Short Axe (15/15)

Mercenary 1
    Position: M5
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)
    Antitoxin

Mercenary 2
    Position: F8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck: 2
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Mercenary 3
    Position: K14
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Mercenary 4
    Position: D18
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: C10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 29
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hand Axe (e) (25/25)

Fighter 2
    Position: A16
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Fighter 3
    Position: G16
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Axe (e) (40/40)

Fighter 4
    Position: K18
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 31
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hand Axe (e) (25/25)

Myrmidon 1
    Position: H6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21
    Spd: 13
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Edge (e) (40/40)

Myrmidon 2
    Position: J10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spd: 12
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)
    Antitoxin

Myrmidon 3
    Position: G12
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Archer 1
    Position: A8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Bow (e) (40/40)

Archer 2
    Position: L9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Archer 3
    Position: D13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 19
    Str: 6
    Res: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Crossbow (e) (50/50)

Archer 4
    Position: I15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)
    [COLOR="Red"]Antitoxin[/COLOR

Archer 5
    Position: B18
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Crossbow (e) (40/40)

Archer 6
    Position: E19
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 6
    Mag: 3
    Skl: 12
    Def: 7
    Res: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Crossbow (e) (40/40)

(First off... Fighters =/= Bandits for building destroying purposes anymore. Making a bandit class is on my to do list although there was only ever one playable bandit so I may have to be creative with the stats and growths.

Also, more for blue than green... Those short walls around Gilford's estate... Since there is no roof over them, the enemy Wyvern riders can fly over them. However, on this particular map, it shouldnt be too much of an issue... Theres a hint in there somewhere, but I believe I've said too much already. However, on Green's map, those walls are holding up Caspian's castle. There would be a roof over them so you cant over them and onto the building interior squares.

Oh, and Green, skills can only be applied between maps, so if you want to put that Vantage on anyone, do it now.

Greg's stat ups to bring him to current level: +7 HP, +4 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Skl, +3 Spd, +1 Luck, +5 Def, +1 Res)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2009-11-09 at 01:06 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

(Remind me again what Vantage actually does?)

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

(Vantage = Always attack first, even if the enemy attacks you, you get the first strike in combat)

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

(Vantage on Margana seems most applicable if we want to do it now. I imagine Roan gets some sort of awesome Mastery skill, and I don't know that Vantage is particularly necessary or even useful for Gerard, who will probably be able to take any hit and therefore will probably get the return attack in if he wants it. It's completely useless for Katleia, in any event.

PS, Kasanip, PM me with a time when you're free and we can figure out how that interaction went )

Katleia is one of the first to introduce herself to Greg upon his introduction to Roan. "H-hello...I'm K-katleia Darthing. N-nice to m-meet you..." She bows her head slightly in introduction, though she has little to say to him herself.

When the mob approaches, Katleia becomes quickly aware of the fact that they are in grave danger. Pulling her bow from her back, she says "St-stay out of trouble!" to the others and dashes into a group of trees nearby the entrance of the castle, starting in I3.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Roan is displeased.

"Traitors. By calling my father this..." He subconsciously touches the scar, then draws his sword. "Gerard, new guy! Front and center. Margana, Kat, watch out."

Start at G3 with used Iron Sword equipped. Also, purchase one Iron Lance for Greg and one Iron Sword for Roan, as well as vulneraries for both. Put the key in the convoy.
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2009-11-08 at 02:25 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

By taking off at a run, Margana is able to make it to the castle a little way ahead of the oncoming rebellion- "Roan, lad! Evra-one's gone awl right off 'n tha head!"

Of course, by the time she arrives, her warning is rendered somewhat superfluous.

Margana starts in E3 with her Iron Axe equipped, having consumed the delicious Vantage and stowed her key offstage.
    Last edited by Fishy; 2009-11-08 at 03:47 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

(Is back... for now)
    "Uncle!" She shouts hurrying to his side as he picks himself up from his disheveled position on the ground. "Your bleeding, who did this to you?" She asks, horrified, before quickly calming herself and applying healing magic to the wound. Hearing the shouts of the soldiers outside she turns her attention to the castle gate. "Whoever it is it looks like they brought company." hiking up her sleeves she begins to sprint towards the door. "Don't worry uncle, I'm sure Anselm can take care of it, but if I don't hurry..." A flash of concern hits her face as she dashes out into the courtyard, and skids to a halt at D3, after making sure everyone is all right.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2009-11-08 at 04:35 AM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

(OOC: I'm done interrogating, and if Noble continues, Rakken excuses himself to go to the library.)
    Rakken heaves a big sigh, "I was just going to the library... too bad we don't have archers...
    Sir Anselm, shall I?
    "
    Rakken, unless the other team think it's unwise, will start at C/E4, move to C6 and then attack the wyvern with Luna.
    Since Rakken probably won't kill the wyvern, anyone want to finish the job? (the wyvern will have only 7 hp left post-Rakken)
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show

and current made by me.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

(after teleporting inside)

Gilford: I'll be fine, the wound isn't very deep.

He explains the situation... the men claiming to be sent by King Caspian and being connected to Zell... also how they destroyed his tome so he couldn't do anything against them

Gilford: The important thing is to just keep yourself safe...

(his words trail off, as Lillian has already run off to help)

Gilford: Like talking to a wall sometimes...