New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Fire Emblem - Seal of Fate II

You're rather unlikely to hit. You're behind a lot in accuracy compared to the guy, and he hits twice. I'd actually rather you hit cleanup for one of the lancers if they fail to smash the myrmidons to pieces. Kat can almost definitely kill Levus, followed by Gerard and Greg smashing up the myrmidons. Roan can then finally go up to visit the hut.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

(Xondoure, I know Lillian's hurting, but so is the rest of the group, and we need to get some hits otherwise someone will fall next turn, and the 20 hp you heal with the staff is better than the 10 you gain yourself with the vulunary. My idea:
    -Nathaniel steps forward to k12, hits the Wyvern 6, no chance of missing and he hits for 18 damage, frying him.
    -Jalnir moves up to J10 and hits the archer, again, no chance to miss, deal 10 damage and kill the sucker.
    -Lillian moves to the house, healing anslem up to 21.
    -Anslem moves to J9, attacks Wyvern 3 with iron lance twice, 98 chance to hit, 9 damage each time. Possibly takes 6 damage himself.
    -Rakken moves to G9, attacks the Wyvern 3, 85 chance to hit, and kills him. If he misses, this plan falls to shreds.
    -Aran moves to H9, either doesn't attack since he won't kill the archer and thus save himself taking 6 damage, or attacks him to take off a few more hit points.

Assuming we all hit *cough*really just Rakken*cough*, all the baddies within range of us are dead, except archer 1, who, thanks to the wall of Rakken, Aran, and Anslem, can't get to the only two he can actually kill on his turn, Lillian and Nathaniel.

This does, of course, assume my math is right, though I am reasonably sure it is. Even so, I'd suggest each of you check out the odds to hit and damage of my suggestion for your character.)
    Last edited by Reverent-One; 2009-12-20 at 12:31 AM.
    Thanks to Elrond for the Vash avatar.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reverent-One View Post
    (Xondoure, I know Lillian's hurting, but so is the rest of the group, and we need to get some hits otherwise someone will fall next turn, and the 20 hp you heal with the staff is better than the 10 you gain yourself with the vulunary. My idea:
    -Nathaniel steps forward to k12, hits the Wyvern 6, no chance of missing and he hits for 18 damage, frying him.
    -Jalnir moves up to J10 and hits the archer, again, no chance to miss, deal 10 damage and kill the sucker.
    -Anslem moves to J9, attacks Wyvern 3 with iron lance twice, 98 chance to hit, 9 damage each time. Possibly takes 6 damage himself.
    -Rakken moves to G9, attacks the Wyvern 3, 85 chance to hit, and kills him. If he misses, this plan falls to shreds.
    -Aran moves to H9, either doesn't attack since he won't kill the archer and thus save himself taking 6 damage, or attacks him to take off a few more hit points.

Assuming we all hit *cough*really just Rakken*cough*, all the baddies within range of us are dead, except archer 1, who, thanks to the wall of Rakken, Aran, and Anslem, can't get to the only two he can actually kill on his turn, Lillian and Nathaniel.

This does, of course, assume my math is right, though I am reasonably sure it is.)
    In that case, I suggest this, thesummoner does a partial update to see if Rakken hits, if he misses, we alter plan accordingly.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

(Can do. Its been a few days since Geno's been on, but I'm willing to blame that on the holidays. Also, finals for college... just finished em myself. If he can confirm the move, I can give you the partial update. Also, let me know the turn order you had in mind to help with that partial update.)

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Its been a few days since Geno's been on, but I'm willing to blame that on the holidays.
    Don't worry. He's alive. Want me to kick him for you? LET ME SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

(You know him in real life...? Its not a big deal if hes been busy, but if you feel like putting a shoe up his ass, I wont stop you =P)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2009-12-20 at 12:38 AM.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    In that case, I suggest this, thesummoner does a partial update to see if Rakken hits, if he misses, we alter plan accordingly.
    ((Problem with that is, if we do this, and Rakken misses, there is no real modifications to make. Aran can't bat clean up for us (only doing 6 damage instead of the 8 needed to finish off the wyvern), and the return fire Rakken would take since the Wyvern is Javelin equipped would lower his hp enough that the last archer could finish the job.

If we want more certainty in this plan, have Anslem equip the Regal Lance, that makes both attacks autohit and deal 2 more damage each. Then Aran can come in and try to hit with a 83% chance to kill the Wyvern, and even if that misses, then Rakken can attack himself, with the aforementioned 85% chance to hit. If they both miss, we're still screwed, but that's lot less likely to happen.))
    Last edited by Reverent-One; 2009-12-20 at 12:49 AM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

((Problem with that is, if we do this, and Rakken misses, there is no real modifications to make. Aran can't bat clean up for us (only doing 6 damage instead of the 8 needed to finish off the wyvern), and the return fire Rakken would take since the Wyvern is Javelin equipped would lower his hp enough that the last archer could finish the job.

If we want more certainty in this plan, have Anslem equip the Regal Lance, that makes both attacks autohit and deal 2 more damage each. Then Aran can come in and try to hit with a 83% chance to kill the Wyvern, and even if that misses, then Rakken can attack himself, with the aforementioned 85% chance to hit. If they both miss, we're still screwed, but that's lot less likely to happen.))
    Another option is for people to use vulnaries... we don't all have to attack, of course, I haven't done the math so...
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Another option is for people to use vulnaries... we don't all have to attack, of course, I haven't done the math so...
    ((That would be Plan B: We fall back and pop Vulnaries like candy, positioning ourselves so that they can't swarm someone. The issue with this one is that the enemies have a pair of Wyerns with 6 movement, and three of them have a range of 2, making protecting ourselves somewhat difficult.))

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

(To be fair, you really don't need to worry too much about plan B unless Rakken misses with a 85% hit chance)

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    You're rather unlikely to hit. You're behind a lot in accuracy compared to the guy, and he hits twice. I'd actually rather you hit cleanup for one of the lancers if they fail to smash the myrmidons to pieces. Kat can almost definitely kill Levus, followed by Gerard and Greg smashing up the myrmidons. Roan can then finally go up to visit the hut.
    (Shouldn't we have Greg earn the EXP for killing Levus? I mean, unless he has really bad chance to hit, then Kat can obviously do it, but again, I worry about EXP balance.)
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I'd do it that way, but Greg has horrible to-hit against Levus, and he'll get a level if he stabs the nearest Myrmidon anyway.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

(okay then.)

Katleia draws an arrow, trains her gaze on the agile Levus, and attacks, hoping to finish him before he can deal any more damage.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

14. - Top - End - #224
    Barbarian in the Playground

(This right here is the only reason I had to restart my missions half the time. I keep forgetting random but important facts, like making sure the healer is safe at the end of the turn, or remembering to switch weapons. Once again everyone, sorry. I'll try and not make these mistakes anymore. Feel free to call out what I say and tell me I'm an idiot at any time.)
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savant View Post
    (This right here is the only reason I had to restart my missions half the time. I keep forgetting random but important facts, like making sure the healer is safe at the end of the turn, or remembering to switch weapons. Once again everyone, sorry. I'll try and not make these mistakes anymore. Feel free to call out what I say and tell me I'm an idiot at any time.)
    It was all of us really, more me than anyone else... I should have spotted the wyvern...
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Bugbear in the Playground

Attack the Myrmidon in G15

17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground

Should Katleia prove as adept a shot as usual and slay Levus, Francis will forgo his own vitality to Heal Gerard before the Knight heads off to mop up.

Otherwise, the priest maneuvers to F13 to Heal Margana instead, assuming his brother's armour will hold against the thief a little longer.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Namillus View Post
    Should Katleia prove as adept a shot as usual and slay Levus, Francis will forgo his own vitality to Heal Gerard before the Knight heads off to mop up.

Otherwise, the priest maneuvers to F13 to Heal Margana instead, assuming his brother's armour will hold against the thief a little longer.
    Go with the latter definitely. I can't guarantee the myrmidons will be dead enough to not bother you...

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

(So, what plan are we going with blue team? I'm fine with the original one I came up with.)

20. - Top - End - #230
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Go with the latter definitely. I can't guarantee the myrmidons will be dead enough to not bother you...
    Actually, yeah, the latter it is; F13, Heal Margana.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm going with this plan, (I try to make Rakken into a Glass Cannon)
    After Lillian moves out of the way, Rakken moves to G9 and attack the wyvern rider.
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Bugbear in the Playground

This does, of course, assume my math is right, though I am reasonably sure it is. Even so, I'd suggest each of you check out the odds to hit and damage of my suggestion for your character.)
    I'll follow the plan too

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Plan... (prays to the RNG goddess)
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

I will follow this plan also

Aran moves to H9 and waits
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-12-28 at 03:13 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

(Damn its been a while since I've done this... Well, I hope everyone had a good holiday, bout time to get back into things though ^_^)

Blue Map

Turn 7 - (Partial) Blue Phase

(For the sake of you knowing whether Rakken hits or misses so you can adjust your plan if he misses, I've changed the move order slightly so he attacks as early as possible)

Lillian moves from G9 to I11 and heals Anselm
    {table]|Lillian heals Anselm for 20 HP!|[/table]
    Lillian gains 11 experience! +1 Support with Anselm!

Lillian levels up! Lillian is now level 7!

+1 HP!
    +1 Skl!
    +1 Spd!
    +1 Luck!
    +1 Res!

Rakken moves from I10 to G9 and attacks Wyvern Rider 3!
    {table]|Rakken attacks Wyvern Rider 3 and deals 19 damage!|Wyvern Rider 3 counterattacks and deals 11 damage!|[/table]
    Rakken gains 9 experience! +1 Support with Jalnir!

(Since he did hit, and thats the thing your plan hinged on, I'm gonna go ahead and finish the turn for you)

Nathaniel moves from I12 to K12 and attacks Wyvern Rider 6
    {table]|Nathaniel attacks Wyvern Rider 6 and deals 16 damage!|[/table]
    Wyvern Rider 6 has been slain! Nathaniel gains 29 experience!

Nathaniel levels up! Nathaniel is now level 10!

+1 Mag!
    +1 Skl!
    +1 Luck!

Jalnir moves from G10 to J10 and attacks Archer 2!
    {table]|Jalnir attacks Archer 2 and deals 9 damage!|[/table]
    Archer 2 has been slain! Jalnir gains 28 experience! +1 Support with Anselm!

(Noble never actually confirmed Anselm's move and Grim never specified whether Aran would attack or just move there. I'll finish the turn once I get there moves sorted out).

Units

Blue Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anselm Gudbrand
    Played by: Noble Savant
    Position: J11
    Picture:

Level: 10
    Exp: 23
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21/27
    Str: 11
    Mag: 1
    Skl: 12
    Spd: 12
    Luck: 9
    Def: 10
    Res: 4
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (27/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heaven Affinity
    Nathaniel: No Support (23/25)
    Rakken: No Support (18/25)
    Lillian: No Support (9/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (6/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (0/25)
    Movement: 4
    Weight: 11
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Skills: None
    Special: None
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (11/20)
    Steel Lance (38/40)
    Iron Lance (5/50)
    Regal Lance (38/40)
    Vulnerary (1/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Nathaniel
    Played by: Istari
    Position: K12
    Picture:

Exp: 9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 8/21
    Str: 1
    Mag: 15
    Skl: 13
    Spd: 10
    Luck: 9
    Def: 4
    Res: 7
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind: E (0/20)
    Thunder: E (0/20)
    Fire: C (12/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (23/25)
    Rakken: No Support (15/25)
    Lillian: No Support (7/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (7/25)
    Weight: 6
    Capacity: 20
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire Tome (e) (39/40)
    Armorslayer (18/18)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Red Gem
    Key
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Rakken
    Played by: Geno9999
    Position: G9
    Picture:

Exp: 47
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 4/26
    Str: 5
    Mag: 15
    Skl: 10
    Luck: 5
    Def: 5
    Res: 10
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark: C (21/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Light Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (18/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (15/25)
    Lillian: No Support (9/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (2/25)
    Weight: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flux Tome (e) (32/40)
    Luna Tome (33/35)
    Thief Band (e)
    Vulnerary (2/3)

Lillian
    Played by: Xondoure
    Position: I11 (House)
    Picture:

Level: 7
    Exp: 1
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 3/19
    Str: 0
    Mag: 10
    Skl: 8
    Spd: 9
    Luck: 10
    Def: 1
    Res: 13
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: D (27/30)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (9/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (7/25)
    Rakken: No Support (9/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (6/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (13/40)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Jalnir Leron
    Played by: Reverent-One
    Position: J10
    Picture:

Level: 9
    Exp: 62
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24/24
    Str: 10
    Mag: 0
    Skl: 14
    Spd: 16
    Def: 6
    Res: 2
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: C (12/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (6/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (7/25)
    Rakken: No Support (2/25)
    Lillian: No Support (6/25)
    Aran Rither: No Support (10/25)
    Weight: 8
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Adept
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (38/50)
    Killing Edge (20/20)
    Sword Band (e)

Aran Rither
    Position: H14
    Picture:

Exp: 21
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 17/28
    Str: 8
    Mag: 2
    Skl: 7
    Spd: 8
    Luck: 4
    Res: 1
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (2/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ??? Affinity
    Anselm Gudbrand: No Support (0/25)
    Nathaniel: No Support (0/25)
    Rakken: No Support (0/25)
    Lillian: No Support (0/25)
    Jalnir Leron: No Support (10/25)
    Movement: 6
    Weight: 14
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Savior
    Special: Horseback
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (48/50)
    Talisman

Convoy (10/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    1820 Gold

Swords
    Steel Sword (29/40)
    Iron Sword (29/50)
    Iron Blade (44/45)

Axes
    Poleax (18/18)

Lances
    Iron Lance (50/50)

Daggers
    Iron Dagger (39/50)

Other
    Red Gem
    Key
    Key
    Secret Book

Baethos
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tyler
    Position: S11
    Level: 13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 30
    Str: 12
    Mag: 3
    Luck: 6
    Def: 11
    Res: 5
    Weight: 15
    Special: Flying, Dragon.
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Short Spear (e) (15/15)
    Steel Lance (40/40)
    Master Seal

Mercenary 1
    Position: T10
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 25
    Str: 9
    Luck: 3
    Res: 3
    Weight: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: T7
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Str: 12
    Skl: 6
    Spd: 6
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: T13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Spd: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Archer 1
    Position: H8
    Level: 6
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 13/22
    Str: 7
    Luck: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Crossbow (e) (45/50)

Wyvern Rider 3
    Position: I9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 7/26
    Def: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin (e) (18/20)

Wyvern Rider 4
    Position: N3
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22
    Def: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Venin Lance (e) (40/40)

Wyvern Rider 5
    Position: P5
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 27
    Skl: 9
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Lance (e) (50/50)

Wyvern Rider 7
    Position: R9
    Level: 8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 28
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Wyvern Rider 8
    Position: R13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 27
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (40/40)

Green Map

Turn 7 - (Partial) Green Phase

------

Levus smirks. Gerard's reaction to his last attack proved him right... the two were related, probably brothers... and Francis was a much easier target.

Katleia attacks Levus.
    {table]|Katleia attacks Levus and deals 8 damage!|[/table]

As Levus prepares to strike again, the arrow buries itself in his side. The force of the blow knocks him off his feet. As he scrambles to his feet, he shoots Katleia a look of pure hatred. Mouthing a few threats, he runs off, disappearing behind the remaining rebels. He drops a piece of paper as he goes... probably stolen.

------

Levus has been defeated! Katleia gains 34 experience! +1 Support with Roan! +1 Support with Gerard! Katleia recieves an Arms Scroll!

Katleia levels up! Katleia is now level 10!

+1 HP!
    +1 Str! (roll of exactly 50, heh)
    +1 Skl!

Greg attacks Myrmidon 1!
    {table]|Greg attacks Myrmidon 1 and deals 19 damage!|Myrmidon 1 counterattacks and misses.|Myrmidon 1 attacks again and misses.|[/table]
    Greg gains 10 experience! +1 Support with Margana!

Greg levels up! Greg is now level 9!

+1 HP!
    +1 Str!
    +1 Mag!
    +1 Spd!
    +1 Luck!
    +1 Def!

(Praise Anna, Goddess of the RNG!)

Francis moves from H12 to F13 and heals Margana with his Heal Staff!
    {table]|Francis heals Margana for 15 HP!|[/table]
    Francis gains 11 experience! +1 Support with Margana!

(I realize Mando wants to visit, but I'm saving that for the rest of the update just incase he changes his mind)

Units

Green Team
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roan Caspian
    Played by: Mando Knight
    Position: G14
    Picture:

Level: 11
    Exp: 32
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 20/25
    Str: 14
    Skl: 17
    Spd: 13
    Def: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swords: D (0/50)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder Affinity
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (22/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (16/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (8/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: C Support (13/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Greg: No Support (3/25)
    Capacity: 20 +5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (41/50)
    Regal Sword (30/40)

Francis DuMorne
    Played by: Namillus
    Position: F13
    Picture:

Exp: 38
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 6/21
    Str: 1
    Mag: 10
    Skl: 5
    Luck: 12
    Def: 0
    Res: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Staves: C (22/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dark Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (22/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (23/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (17/25)
    Margana: No Support: (17/25)
    Greg: No Support (0/25)
    Weight: 5
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Staff (e) (30/40)
    Mend Staff (17/20)
    Mage Band (e)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Gerard DuMorne
    Played by: Shades of Gray
    Position: H13
    Picture:

Exp: 90
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 12/32
    Str: 13
    Skl: 11
    Def: 12
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (13/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Water Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (16/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (23/25)
    Katleia Darthing: C Support (6/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (16/25)
    Greg: No Support (1/25)
    Movement: 3
    Weight: 13
    Special: Armored
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Short Spear (e) (11/15)
    Steel Lance (31/40)
    Iron Lance (21/50)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Katleia Darthing
    Played by: tgva8889
    Position: G13
    Picture:

Exp: 9
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22/24
    Skl: 16
    Spd: 14
    Res: 6
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bows: C (18/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (8/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (17/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: C Support (6/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Margana: No Support: (14/25)
    Greg: No Support (1/25)
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (2/50)
    Iron Bow (49/50)
    Iron Crossbow (49/50)
    Iron Sword (1/50)
    Vulnerary (3/3)
    Vulnerary (2/3)
    Key
    Arms Scroll

Margana
    Played by: Fishy
    Positon: F14
    Picture:

Exp: 78
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32/32 (Poisoned: 2)
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Axes: C (10/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flame Affinity
    Roan Caspian: C Support (13/35) (+2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid, +.5 Attack, +.5 Defence)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (17/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (16/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (14/25)
    Greg: No Support (2/25)
    Capacity: 10/20
    Skills: Vantage
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (35/50)
    Hand Axe (2/25)
    Vulnerary (3/3)

Greg
    Played by: ThePhantom
    Position: F15
    Picture:

Exp: 8
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21/31
    Def: 15
    Weapon Levels:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lances: C (6/40)
    Supports:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wind Affinity
    Roan Caspian: No Support (3/25)
    Francis DuMorne: No Support (0/25)
    Gerard DuMorne: No Support (1/25)
    Katleia Darthing: No Support (1/25)
    Margana: No Support (2/25)
    Capacity: 5/15
    Skills: Counter
    Special: Flying, Dragon
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Lance (e) (34/40)
    Iron Lance (50/50)
    Master Seal
    Vulnerary (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)
    Antitoxin (3/3)

Convoy (2/200)
    Spoiler
    Show
    5000 Gold

Lances
    Horseslayer (18/18)

Other
    Key

Rebels
    Spoiler
    Show
    Garmond
    Position: C19
    Level: 13
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 36
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swordreaver (e) (15/15)
    Short Axe (15/15)

Mercenary 4
    Position: D18
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 26
    Str: 7
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Fighter 1
    Position: D20
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Fighter 2
    Position: I20
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 32
    Skl: 6
    Spd: 7
    Luck: 3
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Axe (e) (50/50)

Myrmidon 1
    Position: G15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 6/25
    Spd: 13
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Myrmidon 2
    Position: H15
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 23
    Skl: 14
    Spd: 11
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Sword (e) (50/50)

Archer 1
    Position: F20
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 22
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Iron Bow (e) (50/50)

Archer 5
    Position: B18
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 21
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Crossbow (e) (40/40)

Archer 6
    Position: E19
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 24
    Str: 6
    Mag: 3
    Luck: 7
    Def: 7
    Res: 8
    Inventory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Crossbow (e) (40/40)

26. - Top - End - #236
    Firbolg in the Playground

Gerard

Gerard moves south one space and stabs at the myrmidon with his iron lance.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

(...Of course, Rakken attacking before anslem does kinda messes things up, since the return fire he took makes him vulnerable to the archer. That said, it's fixable.
    -Aran needs to move to G10 and rescue Rakken
    -Anslem should move to H9 to attack the wyvern
    This still keeps our weaker units protected. Without Aran and Anslem blocking the archer, he can reach Lillian. And that is bad.)

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

(I did not realize Anselm NEEDED to go before Rakken... sorry =/)
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2009-12-29 at 01:47 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Barbarian in the Playground

(I should of posted earlier, it's my bad really)

Anselm eyed the new recruit. He still couldn't believe how many people were willing to join up on a battle field. "Soldier! Cover Rakken over there! I'll deal with the enemies." Whipping out an Iron lance, Anselm bears down on the Wyvern Rider. He was grounded and slow, dealing with him should be no trouble."For the Prince!"
    The only thing worse than an empty signature is one that has nothing at all to say. One that simply yammers on with little or no point; quietly, subtly draining away seconds of your life.

The worst are the ones that look like they have a point. Multiple paragraph monstrosities that you're sure will have some sort of satisfying conclusion. Some sort of goal, to show that your reading was not in vain.

It doesn't and it was.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Rakken tried to dodge the spear. Tried to. He failed.
    Upon the spear's impact on his shoulder, he threw up. Within five seconds he realized he had just now threw up blood. That... probably isn't a healthy sign. thought Rakken. He heard Anselm shout something, and now a knight is riding towards him. Please be a friend, please be a friend, pleasepleasebeafriend...
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.