New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: New Dark East Coast Guardian Corps of America Innernational

"Ah ok.and that guy has the money to have is own army ? Please tell me he doesn't have diplomatic immunity as well or somme crap like that. Note that last part was more asked on a conversational tone than anything, ,apparently someone isn't too botheres with not having to fight a whole army.
    "On an unrelated topic" and surpisingly enough ,given how this phrase is usualy used in conversations, what follows is indeed on an completly unrelated topic ", do you know if the guardians keeps a database listing all rescensed supers it's members may have heard off or met and their powers ? If such a thing exists, I might want to take a look for an enquiry I'm currently on."
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-01-22 at 03:47 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: I'm still here.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

* The Huntsman

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Still here, just a bit lost at the moment. Would someone please indulge me as to the possible plot hooks that I may attempt to grab at?
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

OOC:
    There are a bunch of military-garbed individuals in Rhode Island. Nobody knows why they're there, but they're not breaking any laws yet.

Debates continue in D.C. about private schools for superpowered individuals.

The drug dealer in Gravatar's mid-story is dead.

Fifteen drug dealers were shot to death in an alley in Big City.

There is yet another valuable new piece of scientific technology.

A former teenage superhero continues to set a bad example for young women.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Winnie the Pooh by Sneak.
    Fishing by Dr. Bath.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

OOC:
    This game is dead. No denying it.

Anyone want me to say what the overarc-ing plot was?

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like that, yes. Sad to see it go though.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Main antagonist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The main antagonist was a dimension-traveler, let's just call him John. John was a superhero from a dead Earth. Somehow, and at great cost, he managed to make it to an alternate Earth and hoped to save it from its terrible fate. He failed. He went to a different planet, only to fail again, and again, and again. The absolute worst part of it was, the apocalypse was never even consistent. Sometime it was because of an alien invasion, other times it was just Supervillains taking over, and one time a Nazi planet nuked itself into oblivion. Over time, he got a little crazy, so he figured "Screw it, I'm experimenting!".

John managed to make it to the game's universe (let's call it Earth-31). John's plan was to test to heroes of Earth-31, and if it failed, simply kill them all and let the supervillains protect the planet. To this aim, he recruited/coerced over a dozen supervillains just to see how well the heroes would respond. He didn't really care if most of them were captured, because he still had the more powerful ones on his side*. At the end, he decided to just start trying to kill you. And he failed.

John's backup plan was quite complicated in comparison. Upon his arrival, John had ratted out Madame Bianchi's son, making it difficult for Madame Bianchi to run her main business of selling drugs. John was trying to put as much cheap Uber on the streets as possible in the hopes of increasing the percentage of humans with abilities, in the hopes that a stronger populace could protect the planet. This plan entailed killing off dozens of drug dealers and attempting to steer superheroes into Heuvos Muerte, where his chief competitors made their products. This was also why he killed Sugar Daddy, he didn't want competitors.

His newest plan was to simply steal the DNA of as many superheroes as possible and create his own army of super-clones. The twins at the DNA scanner were clones and the metal scorpion was designed to copy the DNA data off of the scanner.

*Dr. Occult, Plastic Surgeon, the illusionist girl with the scars, and he would eventually recruit the cheese man if you never talked to him.
    Plot hooks & Misc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The villain with the island lair was previously trying to excavate Vox technology in the ruins of Maui. Possession of Vox technology would have resulted in the Vox turning Earth into a burnt-out-husk. Rhode Island also carries a piece of Vox technology. It would've been your job to stop him.

The metal scorpion was meant to steal DNA samples.

The "pulling teeth" trick Plastic Surgeon did was actually because he wanted a blood sample of our heroes. It wasn't a gag, he just wanted your blood.

Sugar Daddy was killed because he was a competitor to John's new business.

The "goth girls" are actually the same person from different alternate (and destroyed) universes. Their power comes from the fact that they don't belong to this world, so they can enter and leave at will.

Cross was a girl. The Cross stands for Cross-dresser.

John was the one who entered the Stillwater Building on the night of the monster attacks. Plastic Surgeon was already working for him by that time.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2010-01-29 at 08:59 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, so he was pulling OUR teeth? I thought he was just pulling them out of the dinosaurs!

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

He was pulling the dinosaur's teeth. The dinosaurs bit several of you. The teeth were specially-designed for this purpose. Plastic Surgeon didn't even know they were using dinosaurs and simply thought they were cool.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2010-01-29 at 09:34 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

OH! Now I gotcha. So what will you do now, UglyPanda?

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

Nap, try to actually play in something rather than run something.

I have the overwhelming urge to play in something, anything, that would allow me to have a neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon. That urge would probably subside after five minutes of actual play.

Spoiler
    Show

Fishing by Dr. Bath.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Oh didn't saw you had stopped the game.
    And that whole overrching plot is so different from what i was thinking it would be (I though it was somthing linked to the guardian past with an anti super thing going on on the background). You really had me going there

Well thanks for the game anyway. It was really fun while it lasted.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-02-01 at 05:52 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-