1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default [BleachitP]Episode 31: Destined Battle! The fight between the Walker and Destroyer!

Lance falls through the void for a few moments before stabilizing himself on the reishi, corrupted or no. The infinite abyss may be lacking in Olympus Mons, but it is very much still present, the space between worlds... and it begins to dawn just how familiar the place is to him.

He turns up to Harubo as he falls in, clenching the golden katana in hand, his other golden coins floating around him in a halo. "...Did you do this? Whatever. It doesn't matter... In fact, it's better this way. No one can interfere, and all the normies are out of the way..." He cracks his neck, conveying a wish that he'd like to wait on the real fight just yet, regardless of whether Harubo respects this or not.

"...So, just what do you know about me? Who was I way back when? It's clear I was an Olympian. And one of your kind killed me. But none of the spirits know anything about that." He clenches his teeth. "Just what idiot subjected at least 30 people to this fate?"
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-11-06 at 09:51 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachitP]Episode 31: Destined Battle! The fight between the Walker and Destroye

"I know everything, and nothing Hermes. I know that you were originally a loyal son, but some sort of internal conflict drove you to betray me, and you have slain many of your siblings throughout the realities we have trekked. I know nothing more unless your interested in personal details."

He says in a melancholy tone, now that he was in the void, he was breathing familiar corrupt reishi, and he was once again in his element. He could use the other ability of his bankai now that he needn't worry about drawing the dozens of others to his location, but he didn't think he would need it.

He cracks his neck, and limbers up while he awaits Lance's likely violent response.
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachitP]Episode 31: Destined Battle! The fight between the Walker and Destroye

Lance spits to the side, sending it sailing into the abyss. "Well, sounds like he might have had it right near the end... Oh, well. Different time, different existence. I don't care if I die trying, but I'm going to at least stop you from subjecting other people to this fate." He hefts the golden katana up, pointed straight at Harubo. "I may not be the only one who can stop you, but I can sure as hell try... And that resolve is reflected in my weapon. See the gold? That's from my being the first of at least 30 people to unlock the true potential of this weapon." He grins again. "Which has got to amount for something. So get ready, you bug-hided, puss-livered, reality-eating sonovabitch, 'cause I'm throwing everything I've got at you."

"Break through the Infinite Existences, Wazarein!"

Lance's golden hand glows with the intensity of a sun, and his reiatsu climbs likewise, dispelling a good portion of the darkness as the 30 golden coins revolve around him, crackling with energy... and then, they split, first into two, then to three each, and make two more halos, two figures beginning to materialize in their center.

One is the form of an attractive, blonde woman in green robes, with green eyes and a determined look on her face as she holds her golden rapier in a ready position. On her left hand is Lance's Tower tattoo.

The other, a short, almost childish Arrancar, with a bushy silvery-blue hair, and a bone fin running along his head. He has a ragged, teared pair of Las Noches-standard hakama, and around him float 6 golden shields. On his back, is Lance's Wheel of Fortune tattoo.

Harubo can likely recognize each of them as the two most powerful foes pitted against him in previous realities; Anne Marie Ivers, and Llyr Argall.

"You guys ready to do this?" Lance is now unarmed, in a hakudo stance, his arms and back crackling with lightning.

"Indeed. For far too long, in fact." Anne's knuckles crack as she grips her rapier.

"...Yep. Just don't expect me to help on the front lines." Llyr jumps back, entering his resurreccion in the process, his entire body becoming alike to a sea serpent.

"...Then let's go." Lance darts to the side, firing a barrage of lightning bullets and shots of lightning. Anne charges forward, aiming for a vicious combination of slashes at Harubo's vitals. Llyr... seemingly charges a cero.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo looks astonished for a second, blinking a bit at the display of power, and the golden flash. Then. He begins to laugh, and not in the manical way either, but a "Oh now THAT"S funny!" way.

"Oh now this is rich! You actually think you have a chance!"

He yawns for a second, a deep abyssal glow emanating from the back of his throat as he Void steps around the hail of barrage, using the storm that erupts from the tiny blue Arrancar as a shield from the Lady with the golden raipers attacks. Then. Everything seems to stop as Harubo vanishes for a second... Silence... Then, the weight of Harubo's reiatsu comes crashing down, and you see Harubo, HIGH above, cape billowing in the jet stream of the higher atomsphere, a massive, lance like Cero Oscuras touching down near lance, and ripping into the ground before cutting across inches in front of him. Then. A massive rumble is heard as the black energy wells up again, exploding from the crack with massive concussive force.
    Plushrump ITP!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Lance's eye twitches as he quickly flash steps out of the way, and there's a flash as two golden revolvers form in his hand. "As a matter of fact, yes, I believe I do." As he strafes to and fro, a hail of lightning-like lances are fired at Harubo in rapid succession, as Anne jumps, charging again. Surprisingly, her demeanor is calm.

All the while, Llyr finishes charging a cero, and a torrent of water-like energy shoots from his mouth like a cannon. "We'll have to show this landlubber how we work together, eh?" Even should Harubo dodge, he'll find that the new moisture in the air is fairly conductive to making the waves of lightning being shot from Lance's guns that harder to evade.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo, being deadly fast, dodges to the side with deft movements, only to find himself drenched in the liquid that now descends as a rain upon him, the water for a second catching the un-light of his reiatsu, then, the lightning came, coursing up the water at light speed before zapping him squarely, black miasmatic smoke misting off of his form as he growls gutturally in pain.

Then, the already pitch dark void goes entirely black, as if something had taken ALL the light out of EVERYTHING, even the great Central Sphere of Creation was now eclipsed by the darkness. Worse so... Was the complete lack of smells, sounds, and even reiatsu detection was all but null here, the dull thud of your own heart beat in your chest, even now, lay silent.

Then... A darkly familiar voice cut the unbearable lack of anything, cackling madly as it said.

"Welcome to the Void boy. Don't worry though. You wont be here long."

Then, a whisk of wind, and a lance stabbed out near Lance, for a instance, exposing Harubo as he makes a attack.

(Go, Go, Gadget Glaring Weak point!)
    Plushrump ITP!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

There's a low cry out as Harubo's weapon pierces something in the darkness. But instead of Lance, his weapon is run through a blonde male reaper. <"You picked door #4. The prize? A bullet through your skull.">

There's a flash and explosion of electricity directly behind him as Lance's golden hand breaks through the darkness, with one of his revolvers pointed, well, directly at Harubo's head as the reaper disappears. And there is, of course, a lightning bullet now soaring at him. "What? I haven't even started yet. And you've got to say hi to each and every one of your old pals."

Anne charges at Harubo once more now that the secret was out about Lance's bankai, summoning several other Reapers and Arrancar that deliver combo after furious combo at the world eater.

Llyr likewise summons a few reinforcements, sending a mixed volley of cero, bala, and kido of varying elements.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

The bullet sinks into inches thick chitinious armor, a visible crack forming in his chitin, Harubo plucks the bullet from his armor, purple ichor flowing from within, and a look of surprise graces his face as it simply refuses to heal....

He would have to be more careful.

As the reinforcements arrive, Harubo grimaces... He now knew why Hades had believed Hermes to be the one destined to kill him... and for the first time in a thousand millenia.. A inkling of fear, like a sudden placement of oil in his silver stream of confidence, spreading... infesting.... as he had in all these realities.

"Friends? You misunderstand yet more Hermes. They are my children as much as you are. Distant, deliquent children, who wish their father who breathed life itself into them nothing but harm, but my children as much as Aphrodite, Athena, and Ares were."

He then sets his lance of entropy into a defensive stance, before he generates a second one, and begins to spin them at a amazing speed, lines of darkness tracing themselves in the golden auras of the previous Olympians.
    Plushrump ITP!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Lance throws down his golden revolvers, breaking them down into golden coins as he picks up speed, disappearing for but a moment. "I don't really care if you started this whole thing between us by 'breathing life'. Because I'm finishing it." He reappears behind Harubo with two other reapers, each of their hands outstretched.

<"Destructive Arts #63: Thunder Roar Cannon.">
    <"Path of Destruction #63: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down.">
    <"Destruction Pact #58: Orchid Sky.">

The triple assault of lightning, fire, and wind blast directly for Harubo as Llyr provides another barrage of water bala. Anne stands back, waiting for an opportune moment while avoiding the collateral damage.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo looks at the kido with disdain, KIDO? Against HIM? The man who's main specilization was kido, and had in fact, broke through his first reality through his Prowess in kido?

"So... You think this will end with my death? Pitiful. Art of Binding. Danku."

A opalesecent barrier intercede's itself between the three kido, however, the bala came from a opposite direction, and Harubo soon finds himself hammered against his perfect kido barrier, bala's of pressurized water cutting deep into his armor, and wells of purple ichor begin flowing from his back as the assualt picks up.
    Plushrump ITP!

11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground

Lance pushes forward with a lightning-coated golden fist, attempting to both punch through the shield and hit Harubo in one punch. "As a matter of fact... yes, I know it will." Despite the outcome of his attempt, he's still fairly confident.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Lance pushes forward with a lightning-coated golden fist, attempting to both punch through the shield and hit Harubo in one punch. "As a matter of fact... yes, I know it will." Despite the outcome of his attempt, he's still fairly confident.
    The techni color onslaught of Lightning, Wind, and fire, combined with a Shunko Punch, shatter the barrier, the shards of kido falling like shards of opalescent glass. The fist impacts Harubo's face, and he is sent catuerwauling through the darkness.

Mere meters away though, he steadies himself in the lack of gravity, spitting out a stone like tooth, and begins to laugh, a horrible mockery of the chesire grin on his face.

"Oh. You think you KNOW? Big talk for someone I've killed almost 31 times now. What exactly can you understand that someone who knows a spell which will fling him from reality itself does not? YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

Then his hand flashes face, and a weight like a mountain falls upon the group, and for the briefest second, Lance believes he sees a starlight colored vizard mask, a crown adorning the top of his head, and dark fire leaking from the eyes.

The flapping of leathery wings is all the warning he gets before dozens of strikes from Harubo's lances, Harubo's inhuman scream shaking reality itself as he roars at the group.

"NOTHING! NOTHING. NOTHING!
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-11-10 at 05:41 PM.
    Plushrump ITP!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Lance's eyes widen for but an instant as he attempts to dodge the barrage, occasionally one of his previous Incarnations blocks a blow before disappearing. ...Crap. I can only do this for so long... I just have to hope I can distract him...

And that hope falls on the shoulders of Anne and Llyr, who look for openings, few as they might be, and try to strike at them with melee strikes or bala.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo is, in fact, lashing out so violently at Lance right now, that when the Bala come, he takes them head on, the blows shaking his chitin like a rickety shack in a Hurricane, but he didn't care, regeneration from the mask had set in now, and it would take more then bala to make him flinch in this form, dozens of lance stabs continue to go out from Harubo's position from hundreds of angle's, then, Harubo's hand reaches out to grasp at Lance's head; if sucessful, he will then THROW Lance at the small Arrancar.

"You attempt to rebel against your father like a recalcatant child looking for attention, your petty attacks are nothing more then a Breeze's whisper to me, and it is your choice of location that has doomed you! For here there is no up, down, left, or right. There is only your preception, and for that your chances of winning here are absolutely. ZERO!"
    Plushrump ITP!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

Lance is indeed tossed, but Llyr uses his tail as a semi-cushion. "...I think he's serious." The reaper clenches his teeth as he brings himself back up, forming a multitude of shields as Llyr has.

"Well, he certainly has no shortage of tricks." The Arrancar fires a torrent cero, hopefully exploding under Harubo, as Anne and several other incarnations jump on him to keep him from escaping.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

The spiritual dog pile was a sudden, and unusual tactic, and one even Harubo certainly didn't expect it, and while he was held down physically by the multitude of incarnations, the torrential cero zoomed towards him like a missile his eyes widened.

"Wha- GRARGH!"

Is all he could get out before it hit him like a bullet train, on the upside though, it did break him free of the grapple, which is all he needed to start a beam spam bala rain of his own.
    Plushrump ITP!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Lance takes not a second to reform the golden revolvers in his hands, countering the bala with a barrage of bullets, Llyr providing backup. "Is this all the Destroyer of Worlds has got? I've fought kittens with more spunk." He was, of course, bluffing, evident by the fact that beads of sweat are rolling from his forehead fairly freely.

Anne, meanwhile, in the mess of disappearing incarnations, dodges the occasional bala, aiming a flurry of piercing strikes at Harubo's torso.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

"The time for petty talk, and lies is over Hermes, now is the time for us to end this pitiful battle!"

He roars, even as he feels Anne's raiper pierce his stomach, going through whatever bug organs dominate the abdomen.

However, rather then keep this going longer, he attempts to grab Anne's hand, keeping the blade in his stomach, and her in front of him as he chants.

"Hello Anne. It's been a long time. I believe you'll recognize this trick from the last time you tried to kill Dear old Dad. Hado #90 Black Coffin."
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-11-16 at 02:59 PM.
    Plushrump ITP!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

Anne faces Harubo with a determined smile as the border of the coffin begins to form around her, even as she pulls her hand back away from the golden rapier that breaks down back into the coins they were composed of. The ethereal box closes around her, and there's the sound of piercing as she's presumably run through. As the blackness clears, though...

Lance floats in her place, having pushed the other reaper away at the last second, his newly-formed mask crumbling instantly as his heavy wounds bleed through. D-damn... Anne and Llyr disappear, their last expressions that of shock as Lance's second augment falls through on its own, and the reaper in front of Harubo staggers forward a step before falling forward and cascading into the infinite blackness below.

Guess I wasn't cut out for this... s-sorry, 'lillo... I failed. Lance's consciousness begins to fade as the darkness consumes him...

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey, you, snap out of it! This fight isn't over yet!

Lance finds himself in his mindscape in his last breaths, even as his exterior wounds begin to manifest themselves onto his mental image. Llyr stands in front of him, along with Anne, and the rest of the 29 spirits that inhabited Wazarein.

...You've got to be joking. It's over. I didn't even stand a chance, and I was the first of us to even get as far as I did.

Yes, you are. And that this fight could go on could be no further from a joke. Anne steps forward, pulling Lance up from his knees. But you cannot give up.

And why can't I? Because you guys say I can't? Perhaps you haven't noticed, but that guy just killed me with a single, incantationless kido. It's over. Done. And I guess I'm joining you guys on the endless quest of finishing him off. The reaper pushes Anne away, limping to the edge of the platform that makes up the visible whole of his mindscape, and has a seat.

...Let us tell you a story, Lance. Even if it unravels the binds that keep us together, there is something you have to know about our First Incarnation. The one who started all of this... Anne sighs, and slowly makes her way over to Lance, again. In another existence, several millennia ago, there was a man. A powerful one, even by the standards of the Death Gods of the spiritual world. He was a kind, caring soul with a loving wife, and children. He spent every minute he could with them, and life couldn't be better.

...But, there was a war similar to that of this world between the forces of the Hollows and the Soul Reapers, and there were many assaults back and forth, just as this one. In one skirmish, his family was among the casualties. The pain he experienced was great, even as Mortal pain, it was pain nonetheless. He fell into despair. And along came the Eater of Worlds, Harubo, interested in his power, and offering the chance to make the pain vanish. Despite better judgment, that man took the offer, being given 30 silver coins as an extra incentive, functioning just as the ones you had.

Lance is silent as the story goes on, and Anne and the others sit and gather around him.

...It did not take him long to realize what a folly he'd made. Even as he fought his former allies, even as he killed them in cold blood, he began to loathe himself more than even those who took his family, and he came to realize the goal of Harubo and his subordinates. He went back to his old allies, wishing not to make amends, for the damage was already done, but to attempt to stop the destruction of their world. The other Soul Reapers didn't trust him, and merely attempted to kill him for his crimes.

He even went to those he hated, but they heard of his exploits, and trusted him not, either. He was alone. But he took the misfortune he'd faced of his own mistakes, and his own actions, and resolved to save that world, even though he was hated among it. Not for glory, but because it was the right thing to do. As you might guess, he failed. But during his dying breaths, he promised to Harubo they would meet again, and when that time came, he would end this cycle. His resolve breathed life into these coins, and that began the pact that kept our spirits able to traverse the worlds along with the Destroyer. That is his legacy, and why this fight is not yet over.

...Great story, but what does it have to do with me?, Lance bitterly replies.

It has everything to do with you, belligerent punk. You still have a thread of life left. And are you going to insult each and every one of us who held our swords against Harubo to our last? The pint-sized Arrancar growls, and there's a few voices that mumble in agreement.

Lance is silent in response. He thought of Palillo... Carcharadon... All the other people he met in Las Noches. Even the Gunny. If he gave up when he still had a shred of life, he was condemning the rest of existence to deal with the one he should have killed himself. Even if there was someone else who managed to beat Harubo, who knows how many casualties there'd be. The reaper stands up again, his resolve returning.

Now, that's the kid we know. Llyr smirks.

Anne nods. ...Let's fight together, as one. Victory or Defeat. But if we are going to fight back, it might as well be with our last bit of strength. She closes her eyes, and a small, but surprisingly bright light passes from her, to Lance, who blinks in surprise as his wounds begin to heal.

Llyr does the same. Well, we might as well try to go for the win, right?

Each and every one of the spirits in front of Lance gives them a shred of their strength, a few with some parting comments and encouragement, as they slowly begin to dissolve. After each of them have given themselves to Lance, he's alone in the mindscape. And at the same time, he'd never felt so far from the fact. ...You hear that, you bastard? We're throwing everything we've got at you.

So let's do this.
    The world fades...

Even as Lance begins to fade from Harubo's sight, there's a massive shift in reiatsu, and an explosion of golden light pierces the darkness. A small speck of light ascends up to Harubo at amazing speed, and another explosion results as it reaches his level.

The being in front of him is covered in gold, crackling with electricity. His face is covered in Lance's Vizard Mask, but the black eyes underneath aren't so much as offsetting to the pure glow of the gold, each of his hands are covered with bone-like gauntlets that crackle with electricity at the wrists, and a flexible tail extends past him, also crackling with electricity at the end. 90 coins of gold float around him in three halos, each similarly conducting electricity.

"What was that about this fight being over? I couldn't hear you over the fact that I'm going to kick your ass."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-11-16 at 01:08 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Harubo, is quite frankly, shocked by the massive display of sheer power coming off of Hermes. This was a Reiatsu rivaling his own, and one that even now, dispelled the Greater Darkness around him that his own Bankai produced as a side effect. However, as a being millenia old, and having slain many foes of equal power in his time, his confidence in himself did not waver as he spoke, his voice cold, clear, and stating anger without openly saying it.

"Such arrogance doesn't suit you. Hermes. Allow me to. Humble. You."

He then lets out a beastial roar that shook the void itself, his own mask on his face as he took off towards the bolt of lightning that was now Lance, his own spear tipped lance coming aside in a wide arc as he attempted to clash with him, aiming to impale his former Olympian child on his lance.
    Plushrump ITP!

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

"Hermes" smirks underneath his mask as Harubo seemingly forgets who he's facing. With one hand, he grabs the weapon, the gold aura emanating off of him fighting the entropy off as he pulls it to the side. His other hand crackles with the power of lightning as he throws his fist in a wide arc at Harubo's stomach. "Eat 300 Million Volts, 'pops'." Even if Harubo manages to dodge, the roar of thunder as well as immediate vicinity with a massive bolt of lightning breaking through the void provides plenty of potential for huge collateral damage.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hermes" smirks underneath his mask as Harubo seemingly forgets who he's facing. With one hand, he grabs the weapon, the gold aura emanating off of him fighting the entropy off as he pulls it to the side. His other hand crackles with the power of lightning as he throws his fist in a wide arc at Harubo's stomach. "Eat 300 Million Volts, 'pops'." Even if Harubo manages to dodge, the roar of thunder as well as immediate vicinity with a massive bolt of lightning breaking through the void provides plenty of potential for huge collateral damage.
    Harubo tenses as he sees the incoming lightning fist, not wanting to release his weapon, but knowing of the dire implications of holding on, so rather then take the full blast, he solidified his dark reiatsu into a platform underneath him, grounding him to prevent the entire charge from out right killing him.

When it's all said and done, Harubo is a smoking mess, bits of chitin fried off entirely, and one arm hanging limp at his side, his mask manages to fix the arm, but the rest of it remains as he growls at Lance, chanting.

"Arrogant Brat. I think it's time I put you into Time out.
    Ryubi no Jimen, Koko no Joman, Kikai no Jomon, and Hoyokuo no Jomon, sink together into the fathomless sea, and seek Redemption. Shiji no Saimon."

Then, with almost astounding speed, the four barriers were arranged in front of Harubo, and with a deft motion of his hand, they formed a spinning barrier around Lance, spinning, and spinning, and spinning before they almost seemed to blur together around him.
    Plushrump ITP!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

As "Hermes" was presumably still in melee range, and if not, very capable of quickly moving into such range before the incantation was finished, he aims a second lightning punch for Harubo's jaw in an attempt to interrupt the spell before it could finish, with some hope. "I never did have much respect for the rules."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

As "Hermes" was presumably still in melee range, and if not, very capable of quickly moving into such range before the incantation was finished, he aims a second lightning punch for Harubo's jaw in an attempt to interrupt the spell before it could finish, with some hope. "I never did have much respect for the rules."
    Harubo, still overly arrogant, is visably shocked for the first time in millenia when you dodge towards him with lightning speed before he can ever hope to finish this incantation, the fist impacting his jaw, or to be entirely correct his stony maw as it lacks many of the bones that would define a jaw, and all he manages to spit out before bringing around his lance in a attempt to hit him with the haft of the entropic weapon.

"Impossible! You were so weak moments ago, where are you drawing all of this strength?!"
    Plushrump ITP!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Lance forms a shield on his left arm as he takes the blow, being forced back a few feet. Then, he counters with a furious flurry of blows that explodes with the crack of lightning and thunder with each impact. "Everyone! Every person you've stepped on to get this far! Every person who died fighting you and your 'children'! Every person that had given themselves to a goal greater than themselves, for the fate of the world!" He aims a kick to Harubo's torso, sending him flying, where he appears some distance away with a two-hand spike towards the abyss with 300 Million volts of electrical energy charged in each hand. "They've given me their strength, their knowledge, and their resolve, all to take you down. And I don't feel like disappointing them." The golden figure throws his fist into the air, lightning pulsing upwards, and then down, in a tremendous beam aimed for Harubo.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

"Fine... Then their resolve will be for nothing!"

He says as his own fist, empowered with his dark reiatsu, blocks Lance's energies of darkness, and light clashing against each other in waves, however, the darkness was faltering, Lance's weapons, and that of his bankai had hindered his regeneration so severly it had almost completely stopped, and Harubo's injuries now began to show as he pushed back with everything had, and could barely keep up.
    Plushrump ITP!

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Lance jumps into the "air" as the darkness begins to crawl upward, using the corrupt reishi to air hop higher and higher, finally stopping high above the world eater, shining like the sun to Harubo's moon. "Resolve is never for nothing! No matter if you're fighting a god, a devil, or some reality-consuming horror from beyond the stars!" All ninety of Lance's coins form into one weapon; a truly huge spear three times his size, radiantly glowing and crackling with electricity in defiance to Harubo's entropic lance. "Fighting with all you've got for something you believe in is never in vain! Because if you can inspire others to take up that flag, you've succeeded! Because nothing--!" He turns downward, pushing against a solidified reishi floor in the same vein as normal air-walking to give massive downward momentum. "Can truly break--!" The weapon in Lance's hand begins to break down into pure energy and lightning, and Harubo finds that each of the 29 previous incarnations are holding him in place, one by one as coins break off from Lance's spear. "OUR SPIRIT!" Time stops as Lance reaches Harubo, his mask crumbling to reveal his grinning face underneath as he plunges his spear into the world eaters' chest, right where his heart would be, if he had one. There's a cracking sound as the reaper passes by him, and the void explodes like glass, revealing J-City underneath. Lance hits the streets like a meteor, standing after the initial impact as the spear in Harubo's chest begins to hum... and explodes, clearing the skies and exposing Harubo to the clear, golden rays of the sun.

"Vajra: Cycle Breaker." Lance collapses as the results of his final attack carry out.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!