New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Acronym Asylum: A Srs House of Srs Business

"Plans, plans, plans. They've always got their plans. But the problem with their plan, is that when you take an insane person to the asylum, you're just taking him home. The very place he knows best."-The Joker

{table=head]Player| Character
    billtodamax|Penguin
    Boo| Dr Strange
    Bushranger|Gray Ghost
    Celtois|Pix
    Darkcomet| Batman
    happyturtle| Robin
    Jacklu| Clayface
    Je dit Viola| The Flame Cape
    KerfuffleMach2| Ventriloquist
    KidKris| Riddler
    Lex-kat| Batgirl
    Magtok| Two Face
    Moofin Bard|Catwoman
    Moon_Called| Joker
    Morty|Killer Moth
    Saurous| Scarecrow
    SeptAngel| Poison Ivy
    Vespe| Harley
    Earl of Purple| Killer Croc
    Wolfbane|Bane[/table]

PSSSSSHT!And here's TCCN's John Ryder, on site at the Asylum, where just last night, a large number of escapees had finally been rounded up and taken off the streets, thanks to the help of our new hero(es). Over to you, John.

Thanks, Vicky. Acro Asylum is a state of the art security facility and mental hospital for the criminal insane on the outskirts of Teutham City. Escapes were frequent, and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend, but thankfully the City had its own vampiric Pale Knight to hunt them down and put them back in-

Oh what's that? Oh dear. In a shocking news update, it seems Teutham's own billionaire fanboy and celebrated philanthropist was caught in a freak accident three weeks ago. Due to a severe sunlight allergy his associates weren't aware of at the time, there's little more than ashes and an expensive suit to indicate anything even happened. Coincidentally, didn't the Pale Knight go missing around the same time. Huh, weird. Well, back to-PSSSSSHT!

The channel is changed over to 22, and a number of detainees groan and complain. Damn Chrome-Face and that Two and a Half Men show he's always watching. Scarecrow wrests control of the remote away after scaring Maggy Dent off with a sockpuppet ghost, and swiftly switches it back to TCCN.

Ol' John Ryder looks scared out of his mind, shaking and worrying as alarms and sirens blare in the background.

-terror, the Joker's just taken out two guards, and escaped his cell! He might try to hehe...might hahahaha, the Joker's going to BWAHAHAHAHA!

The news reporter's face turns a hideous white as he collapses in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Taking his place on-screen is the Joker, with a pair of handcuffs still dangling from one wrist.

"Give John Ryder a round of applause, everyone! He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot.

The Pale Knight might have gone, but I sure as sunshine am certainly not, and it's time the whole town knew! Harley, be a deer in the headlights and shut down security so our nutty neighbors can join in on the party, would you?"

Sure thing, Mistah J!

Chrome-Face, Scarecrow, and every other crazy who's going to be played by someone finds their cell doors swinging open. Oh dear, things are going to get ugly in here, aren't they.

Elsewhere, our new caped crusader (whose name I dunno yet) is already on his way to the Asylum, speeding his way across a worn dirt road, determined to stop this madness before it even begins.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2009-11-13 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Acronym Asylum: A Srs House of Srs Business

Indeed, the Bat-pixie is speeding toward the Asylum as fast as she can.

It's not easy though. Her wings keep flapping in the wind, trying to pull her off the pixie-cycle.

And then there's the skirt issue. Why Alfred insisted on making it so short, she'll never understand. How am I supposed to fight crime looking like this? She wonders as she clings tightly to the machine with her legs.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2009-11-12 at 06:48 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

((Sorry for the upstage, but I believe it was agreed upon that that particular role [assuming you're trying to be Batman] belongs to me! ))

A much larger (meaning normal-sized) vehicle roars past the pixie-cycle on its path to Acronym Asylum. It's a menacing, sleek, black hover-car, flames erupting from its tailpipe as a blatant emphasis on how fast it's going. One might call it a screaming black meteor, or a dark comet (whee blatantness), or something of that sort, if they had it rush past them like that. What was that? thinks the true Dark Knight as he passes by the diminutive impersonator. He would stop to see, but... the Asylum situation was far too dire to stop for something one might not have even truly seen.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Joker grinned to herself, striding through the gates of Aarkham Asylum, a straight black cane in her hand. As she walks, she hums a victory theme to herself, waving in the air infront of her and spinning it up in the air like a baton. Suddenly she stops, throwing her arms open to encompass the asylum's grounds, crying out a final, slightly-off-key note. "Finally back at Arkham, eh, Harley?" She says, perhaps a tad too loud. "It's like coming home, only this time, Batsy isn't here with me." Joker heaves a sigh, leaning against her cane. "Oh well. He'll be here soon enough." She leans back, licking her lips and giggling. "Oh, Harley, dear? Stop calling me 'mister' or I shall feed you to Penguin's pets."
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

((No problem. I was bored and no one else was posting. ))

((Oh, and she's not dimunitive in this world. Think of her as Batgirl's replacement. ))

Bat-pixie stops as the Dark Knight passes her by, pelting her with dirt. Show off!! Least you could do is offer me a ride!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Deck Grayson, aka The Robin, was in the Batmobile next to her partner-in-crimefighting. "Wheeeeeee!" "It'll be good to see the old gang again, won't it?"

((Sorry, Lex, I thought you were in chat over the last few days when we went over roles, but I guess it happened too early for your usual time. The role of Batgirl is still open.))
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #7

WolfInSheepsClothing

Inside one of the many cells within the asylum sits one Miss Sandi Fulton. One might wonder why such a stunning example of the female form is locked up with all the craziest, most dangerous villains to grace the city of Teutham. But like so many things within these insane walls, there is far more to her than meets the eye. Things which might explain why her cell has no openings that were not electrified and why her door was a solid piece of steel. As the door to her cell swings open, Miss Fulton smiled ear to ear and rose to her feet. Well well well. Looks like this little girl gets to spend a night on the town after all. With a seductive swing in her hips, she saunters from her cell into the halls of the asylum. A night on the Town indeed.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

8. - Top - End - #8

Oh, right. Sorry, Miss Jay. Harley pauses for a moment, scratching his head. It's just that whole "gender" thing gets me mixed up sometimes. The Penguin's penguins are nice, though. Sometimes I play blackjack with them. He keeps walking to keep pace with the Joker. So, what's next, Miss Jay? Do you have a plan? Well, of course you have a plan. Unless you don't. Either way, I know it's gonna be lotsa fun. He smiles and starts humming a rather silly tune.
    Last edited by Vespe Ratavo; 2009-11-12 at 07:36 PM.

Avatar and sig-banner by Mr_Saturn.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Now it's time for a little fun. I'm sure my boys missed me. Comes the sultry voice of a particular red head in green. She gives a small gasp as she realizes she forgot something. Looking into a dingy mirror she quickly applies her bright red lipstick. Straightening her tight outfit, she smirks and walks out. Wonder if Harley is around... She muses to herself, running her hand along some nearby moss that is now expanding along the wall.
    "Roses are red, violets are blue,
    sugar is sweet, and so are you.
    But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
    the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head."

Tektek's for characters:
    Sept
    Alexis
    Mercedes
    Krisonna
    June
    Mirari
    Sept avatar by Coplantor!

10. - Top - End - #10

"A plan?" Miss Jay looks at Harley with wide, blue eyes, and recoils in horror. "Harley, when have I ever had a 'plan'?" She whacks the man over the top of his head with her cane. "Of course there's no plan, what fun would that be?" She grins, and leans the cane against her shoulder. "Now then, forward!" She announces, pointing at the two tall, wide doors of the asylum, and marches down the path. "Our friends are waiting for us."
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Deck Grayson prepares to rappel out of the hover Batmobile, despite the fact that Batman will probably land somewhere sensible. It's just more heroic that way....

Last edited by happyturtle; 2009-11-12 at 09:11 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #12

WolfInSheepsClothing

Miss Sandi struts her way down the hall, ignoring the mental patients that go running past her to freedom. Idiots. They'll be back in their cages in days. One such criminal runs past her then stops. He turns to face her and sneers lustfully.

"Hello there pretty. Been a while since I got put in here. How about I have some fun?"

He lunges at her, grabbing her arms and forcefully kissing her. Sandi's expression is one of murderous annoyance. Suddenly the inmate's body jerks and a look of panic fills his eyes. He struggles against her for a moment before going limp. Sandi lets go of him and he drops to the floor, a stream of thick, brown clay oozing from his mouth. Miss Fulton wipes her lips off and looks down at the corpse. The first of her victims, and sure to be far from the last. She saunters for the front lobby of the asylum. She has business to attend to and she is fairly certain she will meet them there.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

There's a soft clapping of gloved hands behind Miss Sandi. I usually play with them a little longer. But I guess when trying to escape there isn't that kind of time. She grabs a nearby teen trying to run. He looks dumbfounded as she pulls him close. Sit. He does so. Good boy. She smirks. These are too easily controlled if you ask me.

Tektek's for characters:
    Sept
    Alexis
    Mercedes
    Krisonna
    June
    Mirari

14. - Top - End - #14

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sandi turns and eyes Ivy up and down. I have no interest in control. Only revenge. And right now the object of that revenge is finally within my grasp. A clenched fist is the only outward sign of her anger. She smiles cheerfully. I don't suppose you would like to help me with that? I'm sure we will get farther together than on our own. After all, you hardly look like the type who enjoys a long life in a madhouse.

15. - Top - End - #15

Harley rubs his head. Oh, yeah. Silly me. B-Man is the one who plans stuff. He runs ahead of Miss Jay, throwing open the doors. Introducing, the clown...crown? Miss Jay, are you the... He shrugs. Introducing the crown, clown princess of crime, Miss Jay! Yay! He steps to the side, clapping and bowing as Miss Jay walks in.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

Revenge has been my life's work. She practically purrs. They won't be able to keep me locked up here again. I can only guess who that object of revenge would be. The same that it is for most of the criminals here. Two who deserve a good kiss. She puckers her lips and drags her finger across her throat. The man she was toying with is now covered in moss, still obeying and sitting.

Tektek's for characters:
    Sept
    Alexis
    Mercedes
    Krisonna
    June
    Mirari

17. - Top - End - #17

WolfInSheepsClothing

Her smile turns to a smirk. Then I really should be going. Wouldn't want to miss my date. She turns and starts off for the front door, not checking to see if Ivy would be coming along with her.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Ivy is indeed following her. Though her pace is more to her own liking. She doesn't seem to be in any real hurry. Possibly wanting to see who else walks out.

Tektek's for characters:
    Sept
    Alexis
    Mercedes
    Krisonna
    June
    Mirari

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Bat-pixie gets her sleek little crotch-rocket going again and follows the Dark Knight and Robin.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Deck Grayson, aka The Robin, was in the Batmobile next to her partner-in-crimefighting. "Wheeeeeee!" "It'll be good to see the old gang again, won't it?"
    "Right. Fun."

The hover-Batmobile, which is in fact a hovercar and not quite a flying car, lands/parks outside the asylum gate, the corresponding Batman unaware of the villains about to come out the front door as he gets out, opening the gate and advancing toward the Asylum in silence.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

21. - Top - End - #21

The Joker grins, a bounce in her step as she enters the building, waving a royal wave and cackling to herself. "Hello, hello, my people!" She cries, bowing deeply and grandly to whoever might be waiting for her.
    When she straightens and sees only Sandi and Ivy, she looks a little dissapointed. "Oh, it's just you?" She looks around herself, and titls her head. "Where is everyone? I let you all out and no one shows up to thank me?" The girl crosses her arms over her chest, and pouts. "How rude."
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

Ivy rolls her eyes and flicks her long red hair over her shoulder. You want to be thanked? Come here and I'll give you a big kiss. She smirks and blows her a kiss.

Tektek's for characters:
    Sept
    Alexis
    Mercedes
    Krisonna
    June
    Mirari

23. - Top - End - #23

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sandi continues towards the Joker, narrowing her eyes at her. Of course it's me. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to pay you back for selling me out and stabbing me in the back. She reaches out with her right arm with extends across the open ground between them, melting into a thick line of brown muck. She attempts to grab the Joker by the throat and lift her from the ground.

24. - Top - End - #24

Harley starts giggling. Sorry, that's neat, it really is. But you know who you're dealing with, right? He leans up against a wall, pulling out what looks like a pack of cigarettes. Just say the word if you need me, Miss Jay. He opens it, pulling out a lollipop. He puts it in his mouth, watching, looking rather bemused.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

The Dark Knight hides in a shadow by the front gate as he spots Harley outside. Luckily the Batmobile is far enough away so as to not be visible in the (presumed) darkness.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

26. - Top - End - #26

"Meep!" Joker blinks as she's lifted off the ground by a rather angry looking Sandi. "Oh, Sandiiiii...! Well hello there, it's been a while, hasn't it? You look... good." The girl squirms slightly in the other girl's grasp, giggling nerviously. "Still bitter about that, huh? Well in my own defence... You were getting mud all over my car! Do you know how expensive it was to get it cleaned out?" Miss Jay whines, squirming a little more. "But hey, that's water under the bridge, right? I'm here to get you out, aren't I? You should be thanking me!"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

27. - Top - End - #27

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sandi tightens her grip. Thanking you? If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be in here! Besides, we both know you aren't here to bust any of your friends out. Just just like stirring up trouble.

28. - Top - End - #28

"Oh, please, Sandi, you'd probably ha- hurk!" The Joker's ramblings are cut off as her air source is slowly crushed. Her eyes go a little wide and she squirms some more, gripping at the clay girl's hand and trying to pull it off. "I'm sure we can sort this out..." She grunts, struggling for air. She tries to say something else, but it comes out in a garbled mess, with the only understandable word being "Batman".
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

A batarang flies out of the shadows to attempt to thwap Sandi in the face. "You're being a big fat meanie! Stop that!" Robin says.

((What does everyone think about suspending anti-godmodding rules in the name of lulz and stuff?))

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #30

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sandi continues to tighten her grip. Now, see, I thought I was sorting it all out just fine, personally. One more little- Aah! The batarang strikes her in the face and she turns her head away. Her grip on the Joker looses just enough and she slowly looks back at Harley, the batarang sunk deep into her face but otherwise not causing her too much discomfort. Wise little boys stay out of big girl situations.