New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,505 of 1505
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Well That Was Unexpected Thread II: Now with 230% more lasers!

Well stay tuned to find out how that particular session ended! Because I almost never plan out comics in advance, I can not say how or when Black Crusadin' as a series will end but it will. Eventually. Maybe.

Speaking of long-lasting series that go on forever with virtually no end in sight...Comic 660 is up! I had a bit of fun with this one. I love it when that happens.

Questions? Comments? Critique?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Barbarian in the Playground

I should've seen that coming, way before the first pannel of this strip. Great job on those eyes, BTW.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Colossus in the Playground

That comic sort of just happened as well. On the bright side, it did inspire me as to what to do for the next chapter.

Comic 661. This entire comic is one giant lampshade for all two of you who want to know what happened to the Apocalypse Cruisers.

Speaking of chapters, i'm hereby declaring this chapter completed. Seriously, I really the break.

The next chapter will follow the inspiration I got from 660. It will be more slice-of-life styled and will focus more on situational comedy and characterization than the usual laser-beaming shenanigans. Furthermore i'd like to begin using the new character art style i've been experimenting with. As I said before, characters with already semi-realistic looks like the Custodes, Custodian Rand, Jeroshaw, Professor Savaddor will not be changed. Characters like The Emperor and Xeno who are drawn in Madness style will not be changed either.

When Comic 662 is finished and the haitus ends, it'll be posted in a new thread.

Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    That comic sort of just happened as well. On the bright side, it did inspire me as to what to do for the next chapter.

Comic 661. This entire comic is one giant lampshade for all two of you who want to know what happened to the Apocalypse Cruisers.

Speaking of chapters, i'm hereby declaring this chapter completed. Seriously, I really the break.

The next chapter will follow the inspiration I got from 660. It will be more slice-of-life styled and will focus more on situational comedy and characterization than the usual laser-beaming shenanigans. Furthermore i'd like to begin using the new character art style i've been experimenting with. As I said before, characters with already semi-realistic looks like the Custodes, Custodian Rand, Jeroshaw, Professor Savaddor will not be changed. Characters like The Emperor and Xeno who are drawn in Madness style will not be changed either.

When Comic 662 is finished and the haitus ends, it'll be posted in a new thread.

This Magos is my new favorite character.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

The Mod Wonder: Closed for length. Restart as you like.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.