New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    And so I am continuing into the second day of having a very nasty case of the flu.

This sucks
    *patpats*

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

;-; Flu does indeed suck. Remember, drink plenty of water and juice, and get plenty of rest!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

3. - Top - End - #303
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    ;-; Flu does indeed suck. Remember, drink plenty of water and juice, and get plenty of rest!
    Actually, I think good news may be doing more for me. I just found out that one of my favorite bands is going to play a show near me, and it's only gonna cost $10.

Holy crap!
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

4. - Top - End - #304

Heee! I'm back from my third-to-last rehearsal before The Mikado and I seem to have used osmosis or something.
    I missed the rehearsal where we covered the first two or three songs the female chorus took part in, so today was my first time; and I didn't fluff them up too badly. A few wrong notes, but nothing too obvious!
    I'm so glad I'm not going to fluff up the performance.

Also: I'm gone for two hours, we grow two pages and most of it is about chocolate?
    Meanypants.

White chocolate and almonds/hazelnuts is the best. Ever. Full stop. But I'll eat any chocolate, apart from dark chocolate. I just don't like it, no reason why, I just don't.

And I'm over halfway through my essay!
    Heh. maybe when I'm done I'll go get some chips or something. Have a midnight snack or something before going to bed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Bugbear in the Playground

Curly resides in... Um... The British Isles?

(I have no idea if that's a politically correct term)

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, I think good news may be doing more for me. I just found out that one of my favorite bands is going to play a show near me, and it's only gonna cost $10.

Holy crap!
    ... Megadeath's gigs are $10?

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Heee! I'm back from my third-to-last rehearsal before The Mikado and I seem to have used osmosis or something.
    I missed the rehearsal where we covered the first two or three songs the female chorus took part in, so today was my first time; and I didn't fluff them up too badly. A few wrong notes, but nothing too obvious!
    I'm so glad I'm not going to fluff up the performance.

Also: I'm gone for two hours, we grow two pages and most of it is about chocolate?
    Meanypants.

White chocolate and almonds/hazelnuts is the best. Ever. Full stop. But I'll eat any chocolate, apart from dark chocolate. I just don't like it, no reason why, I just don't.

And I'm over halfway through my essay!
    Heh. maybe when I'm done I'll go get some chips or something. Have a midnight snack or something before going to bed.
    :O *Gives you my entire stash of Halloween candy* Most of it isn't very good, but there are some very nice choccy bars in there. <.<; You'd think that trick-or-treating in Disney, you'd get some GOOD candy, but nooooo.

Anyway, hope your rehersal is going/will go well! Or rather, break a leg!
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #308

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    ... Megadeath's gigs are $10?
    It's spelled Megadeth, not Megadeath. And yes, they apparently are. Did I mention that Slayer and Testament are also playing? I think that I might explode with happiness. Or metal. Or both!
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #309

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
    Curly resides in... Um... The British Isles?

(I have no idea if that's a politically correct term)
    Meh. Political correctness doesn't bother me one jot. However, a nice coined word, which I either made up or stole from Eggy (probably the latter) is Britland.
    And yes, I do.

:O *Gives you my entire stash of Halloween candy* Most of it isn't very good, but there are some very nice choccy bars in there. <.<; You'd think that trick-or-treating in Disney, you'd get some GOOD candy, but nooooo.
    *omnomnoms*
    I haven't had real sweet since I started uni!
    *omnomnoms some more*

Anyway, hope your rehersal is going/will go well! Or rather, break a leg!
    Merci beaucoup mon ami americain. C'est tres sympa de vous.
    Je crois que serait excellent, mais ca depend de la nuit, non?

(I can't be bothered to find the accents, and I apologise if my grammar's not perfect. It's been a while.)

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

10. - Top - End - #310

Meh. Political correctness doesn't bother me one jot. However, a nice coined word, which I either made up or stole from Eggy (probably the latter) is Britland.
    And yes, I do.
    Britland? Couldn't you just call it Britain? You know....because that's its name?
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

11. - Top - End - #311

I made pizza today. I had a small amount of provolone, a little bit of provel, and cheddar. The result was a cheesy greasy mess. I fear for my colon but would do it again.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

It's spelled Megadeth, not Megadeath. And yes, they apparently are. Did I mention that Slayer and Testament are also playing? I think that I might explode with happiness. Or metal. Or both!
    Megadeath sounds more epic.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Found out the Dropkick Murphys are going to perform in Amsterdam end January.

Want moneh for transport and tickets.

Especially with a fair coming up two weeks after that I already promised several people I'd be going to. >.>
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2009-11-17 at 04:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

14. - Top - End - #314

Liberté, égalité, fraternité! Nous sommes les hommes nouveaux! Nous renverser les liens de l'autoritarisme!

15. - Top - End - #315

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Megadeath sounds more epic.
    Well, yes, they are the most epic. The most important thing about all of this though, is that I have a friend who is in the Megadeth fanclub. This means he gets to buy the presale tickets. With the presale tickets, you apparently get to meet Megadeth.

That's right, I have a good chance of meeting Dave Mustaine. Envy me the way you envied me when I met Laiho!
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I made pizza today. I had a small amount of provolone, a little bit of provel, and cheddar. The result was a cheesy greasy mess. I fear for my colon but would do it again.
    *headache asplosion*

17. - Top - End - #317

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Found out the Dropkick Murphys are going to perform in Amsterdam end January.

Want moneh for transport and tickets.
    I have a car, I can give you a ride. But only if you manage to somehow get my car over the Atlantic
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

18. - Top - End - #318

Britland? Couldn't you just call it Britain? You know....because that's its name?
    But where's the fun in that?
    And then you have th name thing. Some would say it's Great Britain (or GB) - but that's not 'politically correct'; the British Isles comprise of the island of Ireland and the island of England, Scotland, Wales etc.; Britain is made of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales; wait, is it that Britain is England, Scotland and Wales and Gre -

If Charity was around he'd link to that map thingy showing the actual countries which make up each name for Britland.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

19. - Top - End - #319

That's right, I have a good chance of meeting Dave Mustaine. Envy me the way you envied me when I met Laiho!
    I will envy you if you meet Obsidian C. and get drunk together and decide to have a contest, the goal being being the first one to run naked down the mountains in Norway and be the first one to get to the bottom.

Because that would be totally random.

20. - Top - End - #320

But where's the fun in that?
    And then you have th name thing. Some would say it's Great Britain (or GB) - but that's not 'politically correct'; the British Isles comprise of the island of Ireland and the island of England, Scotland, Wales etc.; Britain is made of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales; wait, is it that Britain is England, Scotland and Wales and Gre -
    Bah, I'll call it Great Britain. It's Britain, and I like the place, so I'll also call it Great.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

21. - Top - End - #321

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    *headache asplosion*
    jealous of the crusty goodness?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #322

Quote Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité! Nous sommes les hommes nouveaux! Nous renverser les liens de l'autoritarisme!
    Est-ce qu'elle une phrase politique? Parce que ca me semble d'une slogan pour une partie politique, mais je l'ai oubliee.

(I really want accents now. Also, perhaps we'd better stop the untranslated stuff?)

EDIT:
    @dragonprime: 'S'fine with me. That's what I prefer to call it too.

FURTHER EDIT:
    Is there a story in the Bible (I think New Testament) about sand and faith? Because I know there's that Footprint in the Sand poem done in the 1920s/30s; but I'm almost certain there's a parable about sand in the Bible proper?
    Because there's this one line (and a bit) that's really bugging me as I could swear blind it's a Bible reference:
    "thus your pains | May only make that footprint upon sand | Which old-recurring waves of prejudice | Resmooth to nothing" (The Princess, III, lines 222-225)
    Is it or is it not? Halp.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-11-17 at 04:26 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

23. - Top - End - #323

Not politics, just randomness. I think I'm sick. I feel sick. But I have no thermometer at hand. I had 35.9 C earlier. That counts as sickness, right?

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

*omnomnoms*
    I haven't had real sweet since I started uni!
    *omnomnoms some more*

Merci beaucoup mon ami americain. C'est tres sympa de vous.
    Je crois que serait excellent, mais ca depend de la nuit, non?

(I can't be bothered to find the accents, and I apologise if my grammar's not perfect. It's been a while.)
    Ah, pardon et moi, moi belle, je parles en Francais un petit.

Which should give you an idea of exactly how much French I don't speak. Though I gather "Thank you very much my american friend. It is very sympathetic(?) of you." And I can barely make out anything from the rest. #<.<# Je suis D'anana?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Ahuhuhuhu. I have no chocolate. You taunt me with it's ochre lustre.

Blerg. I am not good at this 'doing work' tonight. Instead I am reading comics and listening to Explosions in the sky.

And as far as I recall it is 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' People pick and choose as applicable. There is no political correct about it. Only silly people would say there is. Curly :P
    Last edited by Dr. Bath; 2009-11-17 at 04:27 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

Blerg. I am not good at this 'doing work' tonight. Instead I am reading comics and listening to Explosions in the sky.
    Not doing work? That's my specialty!

... I admit freely that it is not a very good specialty. *Shares Chocolate-covered Grahm Crackers with Bath*
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Not doing work? That's my specialty!

... I admit freely that it is not a very good specialty. *Shares Chocolate-covered Grahm Crackers with Bath*
    *Bites screen* Argn argn. Nope. No good. Tastes like screen, not chocolate.

28. - Top - End - #328

Ah, pardon et moi, moi belle, je parles en Francais un petit.

Which should give you an idea of exactly how much French I don't speak. Though I gather "Thank you very much my american friend. It is very sympathetic(?) of you." And I can barely make out anything from the rest. #<.<# Je suis D'anana?
    :smallblush:

Translation:
    "Thank you very much my American friend. That's (Ce/Cet/Cette can also mean 'that/this') very nice of you.
    I believe it will be excellent, but that all depends on the night, no?"

@Bath: I'm currently being distracted by this site, and the problem I edited into my previous post. It's driving me insane.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

Est-ce qu'elle une phrase politique? Parce que ca me semble d'une slogan pour une partie politique, mais je l'ai oubliee.

(I really want accents now. Also, perhaps we'd better stop the untranslated stuff?.
    I'm very frustrated to realize that, while I have retained the ability to understand French just fine, my ability to respond or converse is completely shot. Merdeux.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

And as far as I recall it is 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' People pick and choose as applicable. There is no political correct about it. Only silly people would say there is. Curly :P
    I don't like the idea of ochre chocolate. Sounds suspicious.
    Heh, silly people. Whole pit of vipers there.