New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

And yet, you are a country that we might reside in you.

Of course to me, it is but an undiscovered country.

In other news: Epilepsy, does it affect the mind?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-11-19 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #602
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    How exactly do you prove that, being a cube?
    Well, under the ha...no. I'm sorry, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    In other news: Epilepsy, does it affect the mind?
    What exactly do you mean by that?

In any case, the answer is almost certainly going to be yes.

3. - Top - End - #603

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    What exactly do you mean by that?

In any case, the answer is almost certainly going to be yes.
    I'm trying to figure out if epilepsy would be part of why I find someone's behavior and carriage so ...odd, since she's admitted to having epilepsy, or if epilepsy doesn't really go beyond the whole seizures thing.

Gah. I'm reading up on it, but finding it impenetrable. x.x
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #604

So... Uruguay has just beaten Costa Rica 2 - 1 (overall score), so we get to go to the FIFA World Championship.

d13 is happy =).

@Coidzor: Yup. According to Wikipedia (in Spanish), Epilepsy, and specially seizures, tends to leave neurobiological, cognitive, psicological and social consequences.
    Last edited by d13; 2009-11-19 at 12:16 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll have a signature one day...

Thanks Mr. Saturn for the awesome Pokeatar

5. - Top - End - #605

I'm trying to figure out if epilepsy would be part of why I find someone's behavior and carriage so ...odd, since she's admitted to having epilepsy, or if epilepsy doesn't really go beyond the whole seizures thing.

While actual seizures may not cause lasting changes, it seems likely to me that whatever neurological disorder causes epilepsy might affect the mind in other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by d13 View Post
    So... Uruguay has just beaten Costa Rica 2 - 1 (overall score), so we get to go to the FIFA World Championship.

d13 is happy =).
    Woo! Go Uruguys!

6. - Top - End - #606

NecromancerGuy

Crap. That makes it immoral to take advantage of them, then.
    Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #607

We could be questioning the morality of "taking advantage of" (regardless of the source) for ages.

Well... Happy as I am, I've got an exam in about 9 hours and something, so I'd better go to sleep

'nite playground ~
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll have a signature one day...

Thanks Mr. Saturn for the awesome Pokeatar

8. - Top - End - #608

Crap. That makes it immoral to take advantage of them, then.
    If you can characterize it as "taking advantage of them", then yes, it's probably immoral.

9. - Top - End - #609

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    If you can characterize it as "taking advantage of them", then yes, it's probably immoral.
    Well, yes, but then, it's the more easily characterized as taking advantage of someone that I am more mindful of.

And especially immoral, what with those able to stand guardian and discern the world for what it is having a part of the blame when they allow themselves to be hoodwinked.
    Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, yes, but then, it's the more easily characterized as taking advantage of someone that I am more mindful of.

And especially immoral, what with those able to stand guardian and discern the world for what it is having a part of the blame when they allow themselves to be hoodwinked.
    ...unless I'm misunderstanding you...I don't think epilepsy is to blame for this girl being...amorous. >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    No, since you couldn't cover up lazy no-shave days.

And just think! If you were a guy, Cobra wouldn't hit on you!

...wait. No, he still would. Guess you're SOL. =P
    but every day is a lazy no-shave day for me...
    "The Mormons were right."

12. - Top - End - #612

NecromancerGuy

^: You poor, poor dear. You need to cultivate the hair to get it to grow thick enough to attract a yeti.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    ...unless I'm misunderstanding you...I don't think epilepsy is to blame for this girl being...amorous. >.>
    Well, no, but I do have to check on the relative morality versus immorality of my options in a situation when it's delicate enough that I need to check on it.

I have since been assured that I've been but making a prat of myself.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-11-19 at 02:51 AM.
    Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #613

I cut my facial hair with small scissors.

...Anyone have a problem with that?
    *hand twitches*
    *eye twitches*

14. - Top - End - #614

NecromancerGuy

It sounds like a great way to force one's self to give one's face the attention it deserves rather than letting one's self get away with neglecting one's face with quick little passes over with a safety razor or repeated passes with a trimmer or electric razor.

So, no, no problems from me.

Do you have it long enough that you can use a fine-toothed comb to help get it all out to proper formation for cutting?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-11-19 at 03:05 AM.
    Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

My computer works again. Yay, happiness!
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

16. - Top - End - #616
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

This is awkward. A 15 years old guy at a gaming site is saying I should be a model!

Someone half my age!
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

17. - Top - End - #617

Do you have it long enough that you can use a fine-toothed comb to help get it all out to proper formation for cutting?
    Not really, it's more like, 3-5 mm long. I'm 17, sheesh.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm trying to grow a Gordon Freeman goatee. Once I have that I'll keep it for good.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

On a completely unrelated topic, does anyone know anything they'd care to share about life in Pocatello, Idaho?
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

20. - Top - End - #620
    Banned

Epilepsy comes along with other neuroses, yes, the relevant ones being emotional whiplash and impulsiveness. However, "I'm pretty sure epilepsy isn't making your mouth move and produce those [bleep]y statements," has left my lips. The following anger was sustained enough to not be emotional whiplash and thus not associated with epileptic brain activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SMEE View Post
    This is awkward. A 15 years old guy at a gaming site is saying I should be a model!

Someone half my age!
    Take comfort--he may be half your age, but he's not yet legal! (That's the break point where I'll start my existential panic, at any rate. )

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ettin in the Playground

What drugs is she on, and has she changed them recently?

22. - Top - End - #622

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SMEE View Post

Someone half my age!
    Ah... From the mouth of babes....
    Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #623

Quote Originally Posted by d13 View Post

d13 is happy =).
    wait, there's another playgrounder from Uruguay?! and Uruguay's actually going to the world cup?!?!
    That is... unexpected.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    wait, there's another playgrounder from Uruguay?! and Uruguay's actually going to the world cup?!?!
    That is... unexpected.
    Yeah, well the final is going to be between England and South Africa. A guy from Ladysmith Black Mambazo told me. And the match will be won by whichever team's supporters sing better.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ettin in the Playground

*sigh*

Still without internet.
    At least I can post from campus though.

This really, really sucks.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

26. - Top - End - #626
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    *sigh*

Still without internet.

Do they have a 24-hour computer cluster? Is the campus far from your halls/flat/house/whatever? I think these are the important questions which you must consider.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ettin in the Playground

I believe they have a 24 hour computer spot somewhere here, and campus is about 10 minutes walk from my place.
    But one of the prevailing problems here is that Steam doesn't work on campus, and it would be so much incredibly easier to be doing all this from my house.
    I have managed to download all my work I've got to do, and if it isn't up by next week I'm going to go have a word with my tutor about why some of my submissions will be so close to the deadline.
    If it also still isn't up by next week I'll have a chat with my landlord about whyyyyyyyyyareyoutortutingmeeeeeee?
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

28. - Top - End - #628
    Troll in the Playground

I believe they have a 24 hour computer spot somewhere here, and campus is about 10 minutes walk from my place.
    But one of the prevailing problems here is that Steam doesn't work on campus, and it would be so much incredibly easier to be doing all this from my house.
    I have managed to download all my work I've got to do, and if it isn't up by next week I'm going to go have a word with my tutor about why some of my submissions will be so close to the deadline.
    If it also still isn't up by next week I'll have a chat with my landlord about whyyyyyyyyyareyoutortutingmeeeeeee?
    I too have issues with Steam at college. Now that I finally have a computer decent enough to play the Orange Box games, I can't download them! RAGE.
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fostire View Post
    That is... unexpected.
    Coplantor is from Uruguay too!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

*sigh*

Still without internet.

I feel your pain. I don't have internet at home so I can only post at school. Woe is me.