New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    thanks.

I'll probably alternate between the red and my natural color. since I like both, I just wanted a change I guess.
    Plus my hair didnt look all curly and nice everyday when I had it cut like that.. that picture happened to be at some special occasion that I dont really remember.
    Ah well, it's still nice hair. I used to have hair that went down to my shoulders, but honestly it was terrible. Now I have it nice and short.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

2. - Top - End - #842
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Ah well, it's still nice hair. I used to have hair that went down to my shoulders, but honestly it was terrible. Now I have it nice and short.

i think longer hair looks good on guys. not necessarily shoulder length but sort of longish.
    example

random subject change: my family made me make a Christmas wish list early this year.. anyone wishing for anything interesting for Christmas (or any holiday) this year?

mine was:

1) I-tunes gift cards
    2) red scarf
    3) grey Long sleeve sweater dress thing
    4) beta fish with a small tank
    5) LOTR poster
    6) original chop saver lip balm for musicians
    7) bedside nightlight coaster (lights up and makes drink glow blue)
    8) levitating globe model
    9) Treble clef earrings
    10) and assorted random gadgets with odd/interesting functions.

3. - Top - End - #843

i think longer hair looks good on guys. not necessarily shoulder length but sort of longish.
    example
    Eh, mine was just too curly and messy. Overall, shaggy was the word for it. Although having long hair felt really nice. That's one thing that I miss. My hair is naturally extremely soft, so running my hands through my hair always felt nice.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, mine was just too curly and messy. Overall, shaggy was the word for it. Although having long hair felt really nice. That's one thing that I miss. My hair is naturally extremely soft, so running my hands through my hair always felt nice.
    but shaggy is awesome...

*resists urge to stroke Dragonprime's hair...* =3

5. - Top - End - #845

I used to have short hair. Now my hair, if I un-curl it (it is hair metal curly), my hair reaches pretty far down my chest, for my bangs, and half-way down my back for the back. I have intensely long hair. The longest of anyone I know, including all the girls.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

6. - Top - End - #846

but shaggy is awesome...

*resists urge to stroke Dragonprime's hair...* =3
    No need to resist it, I like getting my hair stroked. But really, there's not that much of it now. It's barely over an inch long.

And shaggy is quite awesome.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

example
    You and every other pretty girl.

*sits here, unloved, with his short hair*

random subject change: my family made me make a Christmas wish list early this year.. anyone wishing for anything interesting for Christmas (or any holiday) this year?

mine was:

1) I-tunes gift cards
    2) red scarf
    3) grey Long sleeve sweater dress thing
    4) beta fish with a small tank
    5) LOTR poster
    6) original chop saver lip balm for musicians
    7) bedside nightlight coaster (lights up and makes drink glow blue)
    8) levitating globe model
    9) Treble clef earrings
    10) and assorted random gadgets with odd/interesting functions.
    I always ask to be surprised, and get a lot of random things. I also almost always get a watch, and a pair of sunglasses. Which is why I have, like, 14 pairs on my bookshelf. =P

I don't bother asking for things because my parents don't approve of anything gaming oriented, and that's about the only thing I'd ask for for Christmas. All my other hobbies, I already have the necessary things, or they're cheap enough that I can buy them as I need them.

Probably gonna get..."in style" clothes, too. Which I never wear, because I like my t-shirts and jeans too much. =P
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

8. - Top - End - #848

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

I always ask to be surprised, and get a lot of random things. I also almost always get a watch, and a pair of sunglasses. Which is why I have, like, 14 pairs on my bookshelf. =P

I don't bother asking for things because my parents don't approve of anything gaming oriented, and that's about the only thing I'd ask for for Christmas. All my other hobbies, I already have the necessary things, or they're cheap enough that I can buy them as I need them.

Probably gonna get..."in style" clothes, too. Which I never wear, because I like my t-shirts and jeans too much. =P
    Why not ask for awesome and interesting books?
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

No need to resist it, I like getting my hair stroked. But really, there's not that much of it now. It's barely over an inch long.

And shaggy is quite awesome.
    *strokes anyway*

Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari

Now, I didnt say I only like guys with long hair... Short hair is just as wonderful! *huggles*

wow. seriously 14 pairs? you could start a collection or something.

T-shirts and Jeans are amazing. I wear Jeans every day. seriously. even in the summer. I wore shorts to school once and everyone was all "gasp! Perenelle has legs!??" It was pretty sad.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ok, I have a question about the GitP forums that doesn't merit a new thread, so I'll ask it here. Is it common to use the Board/Site Issues section of the forum? I've never used it myself, but I was wondering if many people have.
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #851

*strokes anyway*
    *closes eyes and enjoys*

Anyways, jeans are quite cool. I pretty much only wear jeans. And band shirts. I have 13 band shirts, so that's almost enough to wear a different one every day for 2 weeks straight. Which is exactly what I do all the time.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

12. - Top - End - #852

Quote Originally Posted by Zocelot View Post
    Ok, I have a question about the GitP forums that doesn't merit a new thread, so I'll ask it here. Is it common to use the Board/Site Issues section of the forum? I've never used it myself, but I was wondering if many people have.
    Yeah, people use it. There's usually a new thread there an average of 1 or 2 times a week. Because people don't really have an issues with the site that much. It's a very smoothly run operation.

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post

Aren't you the guy who was asked to live with the girl after your second date?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

*closes eyes and enjoys*

Anyways, jeans are quite cool. I pretty much only wear jeans. And band shirts. I have 13 band shirts, so that's almost enough to wear a different one every day for 2 weeks straight. Which is exactly what I do all the time.
    haha nice. I have 7 or 8 shirts I really like that I wear throughout the week. and assorted jackets.

15. - Top - End - #855

haha nice. I have 7 or 8 shirts I really like that I wear throughout the week. and assorted jackets.
    I have few jackets. I continue to wear a only a t shirt (and pants of course) throughout winter. I only wear a jacket if I expect to be outside for extended periods of time. I just like my t shirts too much to cover them up.

Besides, the pure unchecked awesome that is my Iron Maiden shirt can't be contained by a mere jacket. All jackets that attempt to cover that shirt up burst into flames.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #856
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Yeah, people like you are fairly weird, Dragonprime.

Especially if you live somewhere with actual winter.

People who have the means to buy winter clothes and don't seem to just be asking for trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

I have few jackets. I continue to wear a only a t shirt (and pants of course) throughout winter. I only wear a jacket if I expect to be outside for extended periods of time. I just like my t shirts too much to cover them up.

Besides, the pure unchecked awesome that is my Iron Maiden shirt can't be contained by a mere jacket. All jackets that attempt to cover that shirt up burst into flames.
    psh. pants. I never wear pants in the winter, you silly goose!

I'd like to witness that. that would be impressively awesome.

18. - Top - End - #858

Coincidentally, I have a pure awesome In Flames shirt. When I try to put on a jacket, it turns into metal.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #859

psh. pants. I never wear pants in the winter, you silly goose!

I'd like to witness that. that would be impressively awesome.
    It would be, except that it hurts like hell to have a burning jacket on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Yeah, people like you are fairly weird, Dragonprime.

Especially if you live somewhere with actual winter.

People who have the means to buy winter clothes and don't seem to just be asking for trouble.
    Bah. I spend most of my time inside during the winter, so it's not a big deal. If I go outside, it's between classes, or just very brief. And I can handle extended periods of time. Obviously, I'm not gonna run around in the winter to the point where I'll get hypothermia, and I can stand the cold, so I just wear a t shirt.

Coincidentally, I have a pure awesome In Flames shirt. When I try to put on a jacket, it turns into metal.
    That's what happens when I wear a jacket over my Judas Priest shirt.
    Last edited by DraPrime; 2009-11-21 at 10:10 PM.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ogre in the Playground

It would be, except that it hurts like hell to have a burning jacket on you.

eh, good point. i'll get a garden hose and it'll all work out fine.

21. - Top - End - #861

My friends think I'm wierd, because I never wear my coat or my jacket when i go outside. My mum makes me take them out the door, but I take them off, and either stuff them in my bag, or just carry them.

Even though I never get around to getting any new band t-shirts. I only have a Clash London Calling t-shirt.

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

22. - Top - End - #862

My only band shirt is for Flight of the Conchords, and somehow a patch on the collar was stained by some bleach.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Ogre in the Playground

i dont think i own any band shirts... I'll have to fix that.

Unless I can count my High School marching band shirt... but thats not really the same.

24. - Top - End - #864

eh, good point. i'll get a garden hose and it'll all work out fine.
    All right then. I'll go find a cheap expandable jacket!

And I think that I might as well list all my band shirts, with links to pictures.

Children of Bodom

Dream Theater

Edge of the World (Couldn't find the actual shirt, so I just got the picture that it has on it)

Iced Earth

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest

Kreator

Machine Head

Metallica (I couldn't find the one I have, so I found a similar one)

Skeletonwitch

Sonata Arctica (Mine has tour dates on the back)

Vader (Couldn't find a picture )

Warbringer

And my collection will probably have two more added to it in December. One from Municipal Waste, one from Ensiferum. January may see the addition of Swashbuckle, and February will have Megadeth. So by the time summer comes around, I'm guaranteed to have about 16 of these shirts, if not more. Hooray!

edit: Actually, make that 17. Although the 17th one may be the first time I'll have 2 shirts from one band. This would be from Sonata Arctica.
    Last edited by DraPrime; 2009-11-21 at 10:37 PM.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't have any band t-shirts either, but I have a Sonic Youth sweatshirt that I think my older sister wore and ended up in my closet at home. I also have a Mighty Atom t-shirt.
    Last edited by Assassin89; 2009-11-21 at 10:41 PM.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

26. - Top - End - #866

I have no metal shirts (when I said I had an In Flames shirt, it was to make a pun on a Metallica shirt bursting into flame and an In Flames shirt turning to metal), but I think I will be picking up a couple soon, I found out about a store that sells shirts for just about every metal band ever (according to the reviews), and I plan on visiting them soon. I suppose I can also pick up a shirt the next time I go to a concert.
    Last edited by Zocelot; 2009-11-21 at 10:40 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #867

I have no metal shirts , but I think I will be picking up a couple soon, I found out about a store that sells shirts for just about every metal band ever (according to the reviews), and I plan on visiting them soon. I suppose I can also pick up a shirt the next time I go to a concert.
    I always pick up a shirt at a concert. In fact, I only get them at concerts. It makes them more special to me, and because I can also get a tour shirt. I love tour shirts because you can point to some date on the back and say "I was there!" So, by looking at my shirts, you can get a good idea of which band's I've seen live.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

28. - Top - End - #868

IMHO, it only really counts if you get a T-shirt for a band you've seen live. I was gonna get an Alexisonfire T-shirt, or a Billy Talent T-shirt from Edgefest, but I was too tired/high off of other people's marijuana (stupid pot-smokers, I woulda enjoyed myself more...) to get the T-shirt.

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

29. - Top - End - #869

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    IMHO, it only really counts if you get a T-shirt for a band you've seen live. I was gonna get an Alexisonfire T-shirt, or a Billy Talent T-shirt from Edgefest, but I was too tired/high off of other people's marijuana (stupid pot-smokers, I woulda enjoyed myself more...) to get the T-shirt.
    Quite true. However, if a band doesn't tour anymore for some reason (such as no longer existing) then getting a shirt outside of a concert is completely fine. As far as those sorts of shirts go, I've been meaning to get this for a long time, but I keep putting it off for other things.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ettin in the Playground

Why not ask for awesome and interesting books?
    My parents, being strong supporters of reading, already gift me with books anytime I mention them. So, no purpose in it. >.>

Now, I didnt say I only like guys with long hair... Short hair is just as wonderful! *huggles*
    Aww...*snuggles*...well, thanks. =3

wow. seriously 14 pairs? you could start a collection or something.

T-shirts and Jeans are amazing. I wear Jeans every day. seriously. even in the summer. I wore shorts to school once and everyone was all "gasp! Perenelle has legs!??" It was pretty sad.
    I do have a collection. =3

And I'm sure you do have legs. *admires them*

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Aren't you the guy who was asked to live with the girl after your second date?
    No, I was asked to room with her across the country in the same conversation where we were setting up our first date. I haven't gotten to take her out again yet. *nodnod*

I was discussing this earlier with someone else. I am not particularly attractive, but I'm not unattractive, either. I'm a thoroughly average person to look at. But apparently, I make up for it by being kind, snuggly, and having a decent sense of humor. *nodnod*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.