New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

On the subject of metal T-shirts, I want a Midnight Riders shirt.

ION, I love Fiddler on the Roof so hard. Such a well done Tragicomedy. I don't know whether I prefer the movie or to just see it on Broadway.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Perenelle's Pleasantly Playful and Passionately Peculiar Random Banter #133

I miss my Arsis shirt. I has holes. v.v
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Pixie in the Playground

Band T-shirts always looks so neat.. or at least some of them do. They always make me wish I went to more concerts or at least spent money at those I do go to >>
    The avatar isn't really a good example of my work as I did it with my hand in a brace, hopefully I can put something nicer up soon. -TD

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

I don't have any band shirts, but if I did I'd probably get an Alestorm one. Can't go wrong with Scottish Pirate Metal.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    On the subject of metal T-shirts, I want a Midnight Riders shirt.

ION, I love Fiddler on the Roof so hard. Such a well done Tragicomedy. I don't know whether I prefer the movie or to just see it on Broadway.
    Fiddler on the Roof was a very good movie. Though I don't know if I have the patience to watch it again, I just really liked it and it isn't the kind of movie I usually like at all.

Also seconding the Midnight Riders Tee.
    Super-amazing avatar by Ceika!
    << It's a mound of rainbowflesh, do NOT forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by xNadia View Post
    See the rainbowflesh, EAT the rainbowflesh, BELIEVE THE RAINBOWFLESH!

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

Perenelle is pretty! Totally not late >.>

I just wear clothes. I don't buy by brands, never band-Tees, I hate jeans...I'm wierd >.>
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post

I just wear clothes. I don't buy by brands, never band-Tees, I hate jeans...I'm wierd >.>
    Zzz...ngh...ugh...wuh? Oh, yes yes. Perennials are very pretty flowers indeed. *nod nod* Zzzzz...

((I don't mind jeans at all, but I don't particularly care what kind of clothes I wear, beyond being comfy and warmth-inducing in the winter (and comfy and cool-keeping in the Summer) ))
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ettin in the Playground

I saw Finding Neverland again last night. I don't care if it's a tear-jerker, I love that movie.

9. - Top - End - #879

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    10) and assorted random gadgets with odd/interesting functions.
    That right there summarizes my christmas wish list. Yet I know that for christmas I'm getting clothes that won't fit.

I don't know why my family insists on giving me clothes as gifts. I'm very picky on the clothes I wear and it's not easy to find clothes that fit me. Like jeans for example. I'm taller and thinner than the average Uruguayan so stores don't make jeans my size so it's literally impossible to find jeans that fit me (I usually have my father buy them for me when he travels to the US or Canada).

I don't like band t-shirts, they don't look good (IMO). The only one I have that I wear is a Metallica one that has the cover of Garage inc. on it, and even that one I rarely wear. But, then again, I rarely wear any t-shirt that isn't plain black.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    I saw Finding Neverland again last night. I don't care if it's a tear-jerker, I love that movie.
    I'm pretty sure that several enjoyable movies have some elements of a tear-jerker, but only if those tears are of sadness rather than disappointment. An example of tears of disappointment is the disgrace to the literary world and the genre of vampires and werewolves.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

11. - Top - End - #881
    Ettin in the Playground

I generally don't like sad movies. However, when one is done well, I'll accept it and enjoy it. Has to be pretty damn good to stack up to actions or comedies.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post

thanks

you dont wear jeans!? :O

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    I miss my Arsis shirt. I has holes. v.v
    You haz Arsis shirt? ;_;

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ettin in the Playground

I posted something a minute ago and it got eaten.

Weird.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Firbolg in the Playground

Weird.
    What was it?
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #886

You could post it again. That usually works.

I pretty much only like action movies, I'll appreciate a good comedy (such as Holy Grail), but very few comedies are good. And as far as sad movies go, I have yet to watch one that kept me interested.
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ogre in the Playground

Weird.
    urp... >_>

I did a band shirt counting contest at a festival I went to with a friend. British Sea Power won by a landslide, closely followed by Hawkwind and strangely, the Beatles.. The other two bands were playing, so that made sense, but... why the Beatles? None of the Beatles shirts were that great.

@^ You obviously have had very bad luck choosing comedy films.
    Last edited by Dr. Bath; 2009-11-22 at 12:08 PM.

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    What was it?
    I have no idea. Something about movies.

19. - Top - End - #889

I have no idea. Something about movies.
    Something....about movies. How specific.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    You obviously have had very bad luck choosing comedy films.
    Yeah. What have you tried? Airplane? Spaceballs? How about some of the classics, like The Mouse That Roared? Just steer clear of anything with the names Seltzer or Freeburg attatched.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Mel Brooks, Mel Brooks, Mel Brooks, Mel Brooks.

In other news, my throat hurts like a dickens. Boy did I **** up in the gym yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

22. - Top - End - #892
    Ettin in the Playground

Phase walks into the living room, notifies Maternal Designative Unit of ETA on schoolwork completion. She replies "That's nice. Your father and I are going out today." A smile plays across Phase's face before neutrality returns. The house to himself? Perfect. He can set traps for burglars, perhaps sing in his underwear and a button-down shirt, maybe even some other pop culture reference. "Where are you goin'?" He says, feigning interest. In all likely-hood he'll forget in a few minutes anyway.

"The theater," she responds, working away at her quilt-making. "Oh really? What are you seeing?" Phase continues, curiosity peeked. "Oh," she begins cautiously. "Well, the Gilbert and Sullivan Players are doing, not a play, a medley of songs of sorts."

Reality hits Phase in the face like ten pounds of rotten fish hits the face of a man who realizes that his analogies aren't appreciated by the unwashed masses. Gilbert and Sullivan? Without little ol' Phase? Despicable. Terrible. Disheartening. Saddening. Adjective.

Words filter through. Words such as "Just a date..." and "When was the last time we went out together?" But Phase hears them not, except he did, or else they couldn't be written here. Hmm. Well, anyway, Phase sort of stood there for a minute, then came to tell the internet, because he seriously has NOTHING BETTER TO DO, and he could thus be described as LONELY and LACKING IN A LIFE.

23. - Top - End - #893

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Phase walks into the living room, notifies Maternal Designative Unit of ETA on schoolwork completion. She replies "That's nice. Your father and I are going out today." A smile plays across Phase's face before neutrality returns. The house to himself? Perfect. He can set traps for burglars, perhaps sing in his underwear and a button-down shirt, maybe even some other pop culture reference. "Where are you goin'?" He says, feigning interest. In all likely-hood he'll forget in a few minutes anyway.

"The theater," she responds, working away at her quilt-making. "Oh really? What are you seeing?" Phase continues, curiosity peeked. "Oh," she begins cautiously. "Well, the Gilbert and Sullivan Players are doing, not a play, a medley of songs of sorts."

Reality hits Phase in the face like ten pounds of rotten fish hits the face of a man who realizes that his analogies aren't appreciated by the unwashed masses. Gilbert and Sullivan? Without little ol' Phase? Despicable. Terrible. Disheartening. Saddening. Adjective.

Words filter through. Words such as "Just a date..." and "When was the last time we went out together?" But Phase hears them not, except he did, or else they couldn't be written here. Hmm. Well, anyway, Phase sort of stood there for a minute, then came to tell the internet, because he seriously has NOTHING BETTER TO DO, and he could thus be described as LONELY and LACKING IN A LIFE.
    I recommend having a hobby. Sailing around in a viking ship and raiding coastal towns is a good one.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

you dont wear jeans!? :O
    I don't wear jeans either. Don't even own any. I hate the feel of denim. Hate hate hate. >.>
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    I recommend having a hobby. Sailing around in a viking ship and raiding coastal towns is a good one.
    Tried it. The other vikings were put off by my laptop.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    You haz Arsis shirt? ;_;
    I does! Which, in retrospect, I should have gotten signed. Ah, well.

Is laying on my computer chair while I figure out how to repair/replace it. =\

27. - Top - End - #897

Mrr.

*looks curiously at the chair*
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

28. - Top - End - #898
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    I don't wear jeans either. Don't even own any. I hate the feel of denim. Hate hate hate. >.>
    Yeah, one of my friends only goes around in sweat pants or dancers' pants these days.

It's kinda off-putting to be made aware of how little he's wearing pants-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ogre in the Playground

are you laying on the chair or is the shirt?

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ettin in the Playground

are you laying on the chair or is the shirt?
    The shirt is, it's draped across the back. I don't actually use my desktop ever, so...it's not like that chair gets any use, anyway. >.>