New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post

Too many puns. And I rolled a natural one on my saving throw. I am now dead. I hope you're happy! Actually, some of them are pretty good, and that actually is Phase's explanation for his crush anyway.
    ...;-; I sure am not.

Fortunately for us, it turns out your death was just a metaphorical representation for the death of subtlety, and you're actually just fine.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    I figured the attraction was obvious. He's clearly in orbit around her, trying to incite a tide of return interest. That always ebbs, though, and the light on his face wanes, but soon he'll try a-new.
    I don't know whether to punch you, or high-five you.

Also, slow day today, but all about little ol' Phase? D'awww. That's-

Wait... If I remember the Random Banter Time Loop properly, "Phase is the moon" is one of them topics what crops up occasionally. Is it time for...

Graaah. I hate Cube Root division!

3. - Top - End - #873
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYOA4BXIqk

Just... how?

warning, the link above contains football.
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I don't know whether to punch you, or high-five you.

Also, slow day today, but all about little ol' Phase? D'awww. That's-

Wait... If I remember the Random Banter Time Loop properly, "Phase is the moon" is one of them topics what crops up occasionally. Is it time for...

Me too. D: I vote we skip it entirely.

@SMEE: Wow...that was...a very epic fail. D: Poor guy.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #875
    Firbolg in the Playground

There's never been any specific order to the RB time-loop that I recall.
    Also, we don't talk about maths that much any more. I blame Zero for not being here.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

6. - Top - End - #876
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    And consider Sweetrein is terra-kitten....
    I don't think catworld has a moon. I'm not sure though. No eyes problem. *bats tail about randomly - strikes something*

Quote Originally Posted by SMEE View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYOA4BXIqk

Just... how?

warning, the link above contains football.
    That's... huh. That was kind of hard to follow at first. What a strange miss.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ogre in the Playground

*searches for thread(s) pertaining to random things*...*concludes RB will sufice*

So, this is going to be kind of confusing, but I'll try to put it into intelligible language: does anyone else think about thinking about things? And then, you think about thinking about thinking about things? I always have, and it goes to much greater extents than that. I'll think about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about when I thought about the last time I thought about these kinds of thing. And then I'll wonder if that's a new thought (when I thought about something), or an old thought, and then I'll think about whether I've thought about that before. I usually have. I often associate this mind game/trap with Moe's Southwest Grill... no idea why. I just remember thinking about thinking about things. And I'll remember I've thought about that, and then I'll wonder if I've thought about thinking about that before, and so on and so forth...

Anybody, (1) understand that, and (2), do the same thing ?

Too random, methinks .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

8. - Top - End - #878
    Troll in the Playground

Noone will go out with me because they don't want to not be friends if we break up.
    ____

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Noone will go out with me because they don't want to not be friends if we break up.
    Check out/Post in the Relationships Woes and Advice thread if you want lots feedback on the subject .

All I can say is, when asking the girl/guy of your choice if they'd like to date you, tell them 'you want to put your friendship before the relationship, and if it doesn't work out, hopefully you can still be friends'. Or something similar.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ogre in the Playground

If that's true are they really worth dating

11. - Top - End - #881

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mud View Post
    *searches for thread(s) pertaining to random things*...*concludes RB will sufice*

So, this is going to be kind of confusing, but I'll try to put it into intelligible language: does anyone else think about thinking about things? And then, you think about thinking about thinking about things? I always have, and it goes to much greater extents than that. I'll think about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about when I thought about the last time I thought about these kinds of thing. And then I'll wonder if that's a new thought (when I thought about something), or an old thought, and then I'll think about whether I've thought about that before. I usually have. I often associate this mind game/trap with Moe's Southwest Grill... no idea why. I just remember thinking about thinking about things. And I'll remember I've thought about that, and then I'll wonder if I've thought about thinking about that before, and so on and so forth...

Too random, methinks .
    Yes, and yes.

Get on AIM you rascally Marylander.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ogre in the Playground

If they really wanted to go out with you, I don't think they'd let issue that stop them.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

13. - Top - End - #883
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    That's... huh. That was kind of hard to follow at first. What a strange miss.
    Aye. He cleared the defender and the goalie... and yet managed to send the ball out when facing the goal alone.
    That was a critical fumble.
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRein View Post
    I don't think catworld has a moon. I'm not sure though. No eyes problem. *bats tail about randomly - strikes something*
    Wait.
    Wait wait wait.

Do I... live on you?
    Or something.

You...

My mind be blown.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Wait.
    Wait wait wait.

Do I... live on you?
    Or something.

You...

My mind be blown.
    Nah, not you Jibar. You're just a regular guy. Yes, you own all the Catmuffins, but you're still a human guy.

I do though. It's pretty nice. I get cabel television.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #886
    Bugbear in the Playground

Too random, methinks .
    I lost. -.-

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    I do though. It's pretty nice. I get cabel television.
    Nice! Is that anything like cable?
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-12-01 at 06:29 PM.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Banned

. . .Graaah. I hate Cube Root division!
    Wait. . .extracting cube roots in long division? I thought math classes stopped teaching that before I was born. (Doesn't mean I can't do it--thank you, Practical Business Mathematics in the back of my dictionary.) With all our computers at hand, I also can't see a math class between algebra and mathematics majors which requires its own graphics calculator any longer. Poking on those things during class time just led to cables under the table and discreet transfer of games.

18. - Top - End - #888
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    Nice! Is that anything like cable?
    ...:p Shush.

In other news, this is an awesome kitty.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #889
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Can't believe I forgot about Mr. Saturn . . . . It was just a planet picked because Saturn (in ROman mythology) is the rough equivalent of Kronos in Greek mythology and therefore everyone's relative.
    Course, Mr. Saturn also ate his children...
    Thanks for the awesome avatar goes to Djinn_In_Tonic. Thanks!

"A witty saying proves nothing."
    -Voltaire

20. - Top - End - #890

Too random, methinks .
    Yes and yes.
    Actually, in the Tiffany Aching books (Subset of Discworld if you didn't know) they refer to that as 'Second Thoughts', thinking about how you think. I found it rather neat when that came up, because it's a good name for something which I do quite a lot. Though maybe not to the same extent as you do.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I do it a lot, too.

Another weird one is remembering remembering something... So that would be a memory within a memory?

22. - Top - End - #892
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Erts View Post
    Course, Mr. Saturn also ate his children...
    This never would have happened at my old forum! [/Phoebe]
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-12-01 at 07:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Pixie in the Playground

This isn't really relevant to anything anywhere at all, so I suppose it finds a perfect home here amongst the random ravings...

I found a store nearby that sells the absolute most awesome coats I've ever seen anywhere (Mount Pearl, NF Canada, fyi) These are not idle purchases; they're investments, at these prices. But, if you're anywhere approaching the level of nerd-osity that I've achieved, you'll find something to love here, at Abbyshot Clothiers.

My current hot-ticket item that I'm saving up for can be found here.

I just about died when I saw it, and decided I MUST have one.

Just had to tell somebody. You can resume your normal rantings now ;-;
    CAUTION: Poster may have prepared Explosive Runes today.

Come Find Me on Steam! -> mistahfixit

"If you can't do somethin' smart...do somethin' right." - Shepard Derrial Book.

24. - Top - End - #894

Quote Originally Posted by MistahFixIt View Post
    This isn't really relevant to anything anywhere at all, so I suppose it finds a perfect home here amongst the random ravings...

I found a store nearby that sells the absolute most awesome coats I've ever seen anywhere (Mount Pearl, NF Canada, fyi) These are not idle purchases; they're investments, at these prices. But, if you're anywhere approaching the level of nerd-osity that I've achieved, you'll find something to love here, at Abbyshot Clothiers.

My current hot-ticket item that I'm saving up for can be found here.

I just about died when I saw it, and decided I MUST have one.

Just had to tell somebody. You can resume your normal rantings now ;-;
    *ogles coat*

WANT!
    Last edited by Zain; 2009-12-01 at 07:58 PM.

25. - Top - End - #895

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    *ogles coat*

WANT!
    Seconded!

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ogre in the Playground

I own that exact coat .
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"

27. - Top - End - #897

I own that exact coat .
    CURSE YOU

now i must plot to get that coat...

28. - Top - End - #898
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    CURSE YOU

now i must plot to get that coat...
    If I help to kill him and take back the coat, can I borrow it from you for weekends and fancy-dress parties?
    CAUTION: Poster may have prepared Explosive Runes today.

Come Find Me on Steam! -> mistahfixit

"If you can't do somethin' smart...do somethin' right." - Shepard Derrial Book.

29. - Top - End - #899

Quote Originally Posted by MistahFixIt View Post
    If I help to kill him and take back the coat, can I borrow it from you for weekends and fancy-dress parties?
    maybe just for weekends

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ogre in the Playground

Guys, you're forgetting, you can't kill me. The coat is too damn awesome.
    "Maybe I'm Gigachad?"