New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    Yep. I call River! Or for extra hilarity, the Operative.
    ...D: There is no way I am letting you be The Guy River Tam.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    I'm playing D&D at the moment. I just exploded a full hit points Dire Wolf with my sorcerer by stabbing it in the face while using Sorcerous Blade Channeling. The DM is PISSED.
    Your DM is pissed? Keep up the good work!
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Your DM is pissed? Keep up the good work!
    Exactly what I thought. XD

I have been playing for years now, and I have yet to pull off something quite that epic.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    I'm playing D&D at the moment. I just exploded a full hit points Dire Wolf with my sorcerer by stabbing it in the face while using Sorcerous Blade Channeling. The DM is PISSED.
    *high fives* Sorcerers are indeed awesome!

Yesterday while playing a sorcerer (cold-themed dragon sorc, named Mr. Freeze), I got two kills in one turn. We were fighting these pterodactyl-like creatures on the edge of a cliff. I provoked AoOs from two different pterodactyls, and my Sorcerous Wings (Arcane Wellspring Utility) dealt about 30 damage to each of them. I got hit for around 35 damage from both of the AoOs combined. Then I used Twin Bolt to hit each of them for around 40 more damage, killing them both.

...and then a third one picked me up and dropped me off of the cliff, killing me.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    ...D: There is no way I am letting you be The Guy River Tam.
    D:

But I've been training in martial arts for six years, just so I could play the part! I learned Chinese! I even learned how to fly a goddamn spaceship!

I've also practiced being crazy, but that doesn't require as much effort for me.
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-12-06 at 09:07 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    >.>
    <.<
    what can I say? I likeses snuggling Cobwa.... =3
    Aww...*cuddleses* ^_^

I like snuggling you, too!

And...thanks for the comments, guys.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, biology homework is done! Yay!

Yesterday, in a very long D&D session, my monk glomp'd an evil wizard, and crit for like 80 damage. Most epic flying tackle hug ever.

In addition, I have become addicted to Bloons Tower Defense 4. It is so much fun!
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2009-12-06 at 09:10 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zocelot View Post
    Hello all, I am back from a one week hiatus. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the hiatus, I did not get to announce that I was leaving and I'm sure you were all very worried about me. I did some stupid stuff, and I got banned from the computer for a week (time for a Fire Emblem marathon). Basically what happened was I told my parents I'd be home for 12:30 am, and I didn't get home to 6:30 am. I also didn't have my cellphone on, and my parents actually called the police as well as a bunch of people I know at 3 in the morning. There were a few other factors that got me in more trouble, but that's the gist of it. In addition to losing computer, I also am not allowed outside of my house at night for another 6 months. It's a hefty punishment, but I think I deserve it.

On a much happier note, tomorrow is my birthday! Last night, I had some friends over for D&D, a movie (Jurassic Park), and Brawl. It was very much fun, although the lack of sleep I got caught up to me an hour ago. I'll be fine for tomorrow though.
    And that only got you taken away from the computer for one week? Your parents must be really cool.
    Avatar by Recaiden Find more Necrons here
    Spoiler
    Show

Arena Characters: Gronk 2-1

8. - Top - End - #1328

So, someone went ahead and broke one of the windows in my car, which I purchased yesterday. I haven't gotten insurance yet.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Elf View Post
    Ah, biology homework is done! Yay!

Yesterday, in a very long D&D session, my monk glomp'd an evil wizard, and crit for like 80 damage. Most epic flying tackle hug ever.
    More proof that the monk is overpowered. I am serious about this. My DM says this. "Look I can make an equivalent of a full attack for a 6th level fighter at level one, and all of my saves are high. If I put enough effort, I can break the game."
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wow... people who do stuff like that piss me off.
    Avatar by Recaiden Find more Necrons here
    Spoiler
    Show

Arena Characters: Gronk 2-1

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Aww...*cuddleses* ^_^

I like snuggling you, too!

And...thanks for the comments, guys.
    =3 *cuddleses*

So, someone went ahead and broke one of the windows in my car, which I purchased yesterday. I haven't gotten insurance yet.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!
    on purpose or by accident???

12. - Top - End - #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    More proof that the monk is overpowered. I am serious about this. My DM says this. "Look I can make an equivalent of a full attack for a 6th level fighter at level one, and all of my saves are high. If I put enough effort, I can break the game."
    4e monk.

As for the strength of 3.5 monks...I've never actually played the edition, so I don't feel very qualified to talk about it. Also, this isn't really the forum for extended discussion about RPGs. Or anything, I suppose. We're a pretty transient bunch, when it comes to bantering.

13. - Top - End - #1333

on purpose or by accident???
    Most likely on purpose. It had a big hole in the middle where it was probably hit with a rock or some blunt heavy object like a hammer.

My biggest concern is paying for this. My parents probably will refuse to pay for the repairs, while I'm some kid that makes minimum wage at a part time job, so it's not like I have the funds for this.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Troll in the Playground

Most likely on purpose. It had a big hole in the middle where it was probably hit with a rock or some blunt heavy object like a hammer.

My biggest concern is paying for this. My parents probably will refuse to pay for the repairs, while I'm some kid that makes minimum wage at a part time job, so it's not like I have the funds for this.
    The good news is windows aren't too expensive, well relative to other parts of a car. They're also pretty easy to replace, esp. if it's a rolling window (don't have to worry about seals).

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry.

good luck to you. hopefully repairs wont cost too much.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post
    The good news is windows aren't too expensive, well relative to other parts of a car. They're also pretty easy to replace, esp. if it's a rolling window (don't have to worry about seals).
    Ah, well that's good. I might go around the local junkyards to find a replacement window.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    But I've been training in martial arts for six years, just so I could play the part! I learned Chinese! I even learned how to fly a goddamn spaceship!
    And this is why you fail. River says gorramn, not goddamn. You need practice.

18. - Top - End - #1338

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    And this is why you fail. River says gorramn, not goddamn. You need practice.
    Wow, this is almost as embarrassing as that time I said the f-word at a Battlestar Galactica fan convention.

Although, to be technical, she only said it once (as far as I can tell). It was in Safe, and during one of her less lucid periods. However, I must grant that she has never said goddamn.
    Last edited by Alteran; 2009-12-07 at 12:55 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

Ahnold's character, in fact.

What was the name of Ahnold's character?

Why does that matter? He's Ahnold.

Also, it slightly boggles my mind now much Cobra and Perenelle snuggle together. ;o If I were a slightly better shipper, I would write something with them together.

And then I'd write a Nameless/Reinholdt one, and then rewrite the pilot episode for Firefly with GitP characters taking the place of the crew.

Reinholdt - Captain Reynolds
    RabbitHoleLost - Inara
    Jacklu - Kaylee
    Eleventh - Zoe
    Nameless - Wash
    Jayne - SilverRaptor
    Myself - Shepherd

The only characters I don't have cast to playgrounders are the siblings River and Simon.
    You should do a Snakes on a Plane one. Then we can have Cobra in it.

they're naturally blue so not very spectacular.

Pretty. <3 :3

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Did Goddamn even ping with their censors in that ancient day and age? I honestly can't recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Banned

This was Fox we're talking about--their censors were broken by Animaniacs and buried under a cairn of double entendres well before Joss Whedon was known to them.

"Well, it's that time again. . ."
    "To make a cheese sandwich?"
    "To make the Fox censors cry?"
    "No, it's time to learn today's lesson--"
    "NOOO! Oh, no!" (wailing, sobbing)
    "Hey, come on. The Wheel of Morality adds boring educational value to what would otherwise be an almost entirely entertaining program."

Dragonprime, is there the least chance that the previous owner's insurance will carry over to the time of transfer? You didn't drive the car home without any insurance at all, if you follow my drift.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

All I can say is damn that sucks, if someone did that to me I'd... I'd...

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    All I can say is damn that sucks, if someone did that to me I'd... I'd...
    I would like to seconed this. It totally sucks.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Banned

Since the Quick Hits of Happiness thread has been closed, I relocate.

Happiness is a lucky dip at the foreign-language candy counter. This mystery package was peanut butter fudge at 5 eurocent per square. I hadn't tasted fudge in years and this is most welcome. Sugar hits for everyone, and an entire package of the stuff to the person who can explain why the packaging is written partly in German and partly in Cyrillic letters--there are no location identifiers on the package and the domain of the candy-maker's URL is an unhelpful .eu.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Since the Quick Hits of Happiness thread has been closed, I relocate.

Happiness is a lucky dip at the foreign-language candy counter. This mystery package was peanut butter fudge at 5 eurocent per square. I hadn't tasted fudge in years and this is most welcome. Sugar hits for everyone, and an entire package of the stuff to the person who can explain why the packaging is written partly in German and partly in Cyrillic letters--there are no location identifiers on the package and the domain of the candy-maker's URL is an unhelpful .eu.
    The fudge was designed in an East German weapons lab as a chemical weapon, originally. That deliciousness you're tasting was carefully engineered to entice enemy soldiers to defect. Welcome to the cause, comrade. >.>

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    You should do a Snakes on a Plane one. Then we can have Cobra in it.
    ...Actually, I think Cobra would make an excellent Simon Tam. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    This was Fox we're talking about--their censors were broken by Animaniacs and buried under a cairn of double entendres well before Joss Whedon was known to them.

"Well, it's that time again. . ."
    "To make a cheese sandwich?"
    "To make the Fox censors cry?"
    "No, it's time to learn today's lesson--"
    "NOOO! Oh, no!" (wailing, sobbing)
    "Hey, come on. The Wheel of Morality adds boring educational value to what would otherwise be an almost entirely entertaining program."
    ... This makes me happy.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    The fudge was designed in an East German weapons lab as a chemical weapon, originally. That deliciousness you're tasting was carefully engineered to entice enemy soldiers to defect. Welcome to the cause, comrade. >.>
    Checkpoint Charlie Fudge: You'll never go back.

What the heck. It'll go nicely with my socially polarized choice of teas.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ogre in the Playground

I proffer that Mennonites made this fudge. Nobody else disposed to confect would think in both German and a cyrillic language, unless it were Bulgarians. But all the Mennonites left Europe...

What entails a socially polarized choice of tea? Like... like...

...like, lapsang souchang served with two lumps and fresh cream?

...like, like, English Breakfast served plain in a porcelain thimble with anku sweets?

...like, like, like, labrador tea served in a Jesuit's scalp?

Too soon, too soon.
    *steals all foreign Quincuncium fudge and flees!*

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ettin in the Playground

...Actually, I think Cobra would make an excellent Simon Tam. o.o
    But Simon's such a jerk at the beginning! =P

>.>

*cuddles Kaylee* =3

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Banned

Around here one can choose between the main brands, the English-blended tea or the Irish-blended tea, or select the politically neutral yet socially conscious fairtrade offerings, or--oi, my fudge!

Bulgaria's a bit too far south to be a possibility; there's some parallel in Europe which the distributors don't cross. It's more likely that it came from somewhere directly east of here, but I don't think there's any Cyrillic in the north until you hit Russia. . .Kaliningrad! Does that still exist?