New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Taverna Generica 26: Prohibition's SO last century...

Taverna Generica
    "Θα θέλατε ένα ποτό;"
    TAVERNA: Teh Acronym's Victoriously Extraordinary Realm of Nice Alcohol Yes, The is not normally included. Hence, "teh"
    or
    PUB: Place of Uberous Bavardage Credit for that to Blue Umbrella for that particular Acronym

Please do not update this thread if it goes past 50 unless you have express permission to do so.

Reasoning for this thread: Townies complained that ACRONYM players and characters were intruding, destroying their plots, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. This thread (and perhaps others that may follow in its vain) are by no means trying to replace town, but are trying to offer ACRONYM players the chance to show their characters off in a non-ACRONYM base environment. In the same way, we are in no way saying that because this thread is here, it will stop ACRONYM players from using the Town. We also remind Townies that we are not saying you cannot post here. Yet, we dissuade you from doing so.

Before you stands a stout, heavy building, constructed from dark, grey stones, with crossbeams latticing neatly across the foundation, up to the heavy wooden, and thatched, roof above. An inn sign hangs outside, eroded by age, the image undecipherable, the name withered: TAVERNA GENERICA.
    On the front door, someone, seeming recently, has inscribed the words Enjoy your time! Someone has also hung a sign, offering ACRONYMers work in the bar, permanently, though, in reality, you'll have to work your way up.
    The tavern is in walking distance from any Acronym organisations, and other major Acronym landmarks, such as Freedom Glades (where the portal to Town currently is), and Inside (note, it is not in Inside, merely nearish it). This, I stress most heavily, is not to be abused so you can run amok. It is so characters with no teleport capabilities can come to the inn. Yes, it makes no sense, considering that the organisations are miles apart, in some cases, even further, with environmental hazards, etc. It just is. Should I receive complaints that this is being abused, this shall be edited away.

Inside, there is a large bar area, capable of seating at least one hundred people, with tables, big and heavy, and dark red leather chairs, aged yet comfy, littered about in a disorganised style. Old, oil paintings, of landscapes and battles, are hung randomly about the place, and a roaring fire constantly blazes to one side, nicely illuminating the baby grand piano, and well-worn dartboard. Shuttered windows look out onto the streets outside. Behind the bar, an assortment of NPCs man the bar, all middle-aged, pot-bellied men, with bad body odour, and too much stubble and wart issues. The occasional good-time girl (legal), and, recently, boy (legal) (working as a bar wench/manwench) also serves as a bar(wo)man at times, many are rather too old or ugly to be of much use to the refined ACRONYMer, though. And, still further behind them, are the drinks, many hundreds of thousands of them, ranging from the mundane, to the mystic. From the bar, one can also buy typical bar foodstuffs, like pork scratchings, and dragon-flavoured nuts and kettle chips. One can also order proper food, in dizzying variety, from the kitchen, at rather high prices. By the bar, a sign reads "No Wanton Telepathy or Reality-Warping, Please.". The only regular barmaid/hostess/front-of-house is Yasmin Lewis. Beside the bar is a noticeboard, currently displaying an advert for the nearby time and dimesional travel service, Time Tours, a posh flyer for Restaurant Enchanté and a simple note for Professional Services.
    Behind the bar is a large kitchen area, designed to cater for large functions, staffed by unnamed NPC slaves and servants. The technology in the kitchen has been imported from another dimension, there are incinerators, ovens, microwaves, and fridges, unlike the typical level of technology in this dimensional quadrant.

Beneath the kitchen and bar area, accessible through a hidden staircase, lies the gigantic, mysterious wine cellar, filled with ancient drinks, and age-old graffiti, filled with dust, and the occasional pair (or more) making hot nookie beside the bottles, barrels, fine clarets, pure Chardonnays, vintage burgundies, and other fine wines...
    Above the bar and kitchen, for three floors up, lie rooms, varying in taste and decor, available as homes, and as places to stay the night. There are NPC cleaners who circulate among the rooms every few days or so, to clean up after the notoriously dirty ACRONYMers.
    There's a small stables outside, where horses, ponies, and smaller mounts can be stored, and the NPC stableboys are perfectly capable of sending larger mounts and vehicles to other, larger, holding places off-site, when required to. A hire service working from the stables can send off for rentable mounts, but there is an NPC heavy warhorse stored there, by the name of Cookie, created by Kaela, who can be rented for dramatic entrances, and the like, for a much more modest price.

The only spells on the inn are ones that prevent alcohol from being watered down, and another that stops the entire inn being destroyed. Portals, and teleports, are perfectly allowed within, though frowned upon if they appear in places where they're not wanted.

IC Rules are as follows:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. No listening to unhappy songs during happy hour!
    2. No killing the staff.
    3. No vandalism.
    4. No thieving!
    5. Not so much a rule, but we'd like to remind customers that we retain the right to refuse and kill customers, and no responsibility can be taken on our part if you're evicted, injured, or killed, by Taverna employees.
    6. No drug use.
    7. No food and drink brought in from other establishments is to be consumed here without staff permission.
    Breaking of the rules may earn ACRONYMers banning from the tavern, or a fine. Or, in certain cases, other ACRONYMers, or NPC policemen and bounty hunters, may be employed to hunt down the nasty, nasty people who broked the rules.

OOC Rules are as follows:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. No controlling the NPCs to do anything that would be considered unlike them to do. You're permitted to make them serve your character(s) a drink, but no, let's say, make them get drunk and burn the place down. Of course, you could always make it clear your character is mind-controlling them into doing such as thing, for example, but you cannot make them do anything out of the ordinary, and make it seem as if they were doing it out of their own free will. I control the NPCs when I'm online and active here.
    2. No destroying the place, or doing something to it that'll produce a similar effect (for example, no placing a massive time freeze on the entire area forever). You're allowed to damage it, but destroying it just takes the fun out of it for all the other players.
    3. No godmoding/godmodding. Even if it's permitted in some ACRONYMs, it isn't in others, and therefore shall not be allowed in the taverna. The occasional mishap's OK, repeated offence isn't.
    4. Players are allowed to make NPCs speak in whatever tone, colour, and font they so choose, though, in keeping with pre-established tradition, the female NPCs normally speak in orange, the males in gray. If I, the thread runner, am not online, NPCs can be played by anyone.
    5. Please try and keep posts longer than one or two lines of speech. Description is appreciated. One-or-two-liners that don't do much are OK once in a while - but not regularly.
    6. If you want random smashy hahaN00BlulzFun, here's not the place. Anything spammy, random, or just plain annoying, can go! Of course, if your silliness is in moderation and well-roleplayed, and considerate of other players, then welcome in.

Repeated rule violaters (in nearly all circumstances OOC, but perhaps IC), can be punished by being IC banned from the thread. And therefore OOC banned to, under threat of mod being called to remove you for breaking thread rules.
    Any other rules can be submitted by PM, and can be considered. Please bear in mind that the rules of this thread may update. Alerts that updates have been made will be made clear on the rest of the thread.
    Words, my weapons...
    Je veux aller sous votre peau.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dihan-atar

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    You rascally psychopath, you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    On the phone, people talk back. And over. And aren't obliged to listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixaar View Post
    Kael, awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    I has been owned.
    Yup, Kael beat the Book Geek at her own game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Don't tick off Kaelawrath. The dear fellow is above reproach.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Taverna Generica 26: Prohibition's SO last century...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    The NPC cries of "catpeople" float up to Ba'al's ears. He growls and turns on the stairs.

"...Damn. So much for that. I-" Ba'al sighs and starts heading back down the stairs. Business first, pleasure can wait.

He'll make sure he doesn't have to wait for long, however. Those catpeople are going to regret coming after the taverna.
    "I know what you mean." She grins, a revolver in each hand and heading down the stairs after him. "Let me talk to them first?" She asks as she musses her own hair up, and rolls her shoulders comfortably.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Michalson is in his usual spot, worried about the army of catpeople, but not much. If things go badly, he'll just shadow-jump to safety.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    As Magtok exits stage left, he'll find other scenes. They aren't all too different from the one he just left. In fact, about the only difference is the background art and which animals/plants/inanimate objects are singing.

If he keeps going, he'll just rotate back around to the first one. There are only so many places to go in this (round) world.

The cuteness starts trying to infect him again.
    Mainframe? Mommy Gah! I meant Mainframe, please tell me you're still in my head. Help me, please, if you're there. Is there any exit or something you can find? This is getting ugly, I'm contemplating suicide and wasting a perfectly good clone on this freakish mess.

Magtok tries to find Candy Mountain again, hoping the association between it and of knocking someone out in the dark to remove their kidney will keep his mind cemented in reality just a little longer. Failing that, those silly 3-D glasses of true-seeing might find something just under the surface of all this childish idiocy and madness.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2009-12-02 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Mainframe? Mommy Gah! I meant Mainframe, please tell me you're still in my head. Help me, please, if you're there. Is there any exit or something you can find? This is getting ugly, I'm contemplating suicide and wasting a perfectly good clone on this freakish mess.

Magtok tries to find Candy Mountain again, hoping the association between it and of knocking someone out in the dark to remove their kidney will keep his mind cemented in reality just a little longer. Failing that, those silly 3-D glasses of true-seeing might find something just under the surface of all this childish idiocy and madness.
    There is indeed a Candy Mountain. But it is not dark and there are no kidneys being stolen. Instead, it is bright and sweet and even has boxes of Cheez-its located in various places. Just the sight of it will probably make Magtok's tummy feel warm and happy and his mouth feel as if it's in heaven. And he hasn't even tried anything yet. Imagine how good it might feel if he does. How much better it could be than this.

Singing abounds as chocolate rains lightly from the sky, never hitting the cyborg.

True Seeing shows this place is even more vibrant and happy under the surface. But nothing beyond that.

Try some candy Magtok. Come on.

[Tavern proper]

The catpeople charge right in to their doom, being cut down as they enter one by one.

They're not that silly. Instead they go to surround the entrances, then toss tear gas grenades in through the windows in hopes to smoke the people out and into their line of fire instead.
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #6

[Stumbling Out the Door]

With the assumption that these catfolk have no way of recognizing her, seeing as the ones at GLoG are dead or captured, she stumbles out the door with a hand clapped to her eyes before collapsing to her hands and knees. "D-Don't shoot!"
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Alone in her room, Happy feels something break inside. She puts her hand on the tribal mark on her shoulder and tries to hold back the tears. There would be time for mourning her husband later.

Of course holding back tears doesn't work very well once the tear gas reaches in.

There is a portable copy of me in your head. Significant lag seems to be interfering with my connection to the full featured version of me back on Acro. I do not understand why this scene is so disturbing to you.

Mainframe looks out through Magtok's computer eye and tries to see what can be seen.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

Ba'al...

explodes and vanishes, seemingly abandoning the tavern. Oh, don't worry, he isn't gone. He's just going to give them one hell of a surprise in a moment.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

As soon as he sees catpeople advance, Michalson turns incorporeal and casts a spell on the one nearest to the entrance, trying to suggest dropping the gas grenade at his comrades' feet instead.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Eileen moves back to a corner, the tear gas making her eyes water, but she seems to be sloshed enough it's not affecting her as much as it perhaps should for someone her size.

Either that or it's her Favoured Soul status helping protect her.
    My money's on the alcohol.

Anyway, she resists the urge to show the catpeople how a Drunken Master fights, and fingers the wand in her hand, waiting...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

[Too many Happy pills Land]

Mainframe sees what Magtok sees. And may start to get infected by the joy as well. Doesn't seem to matter if you're a robot. They have a dancing computer right over there!

[Tavern]

They don't shoot right away upon spotting the ears. Perhaps because of the ears. But more likely because someone was suggested to drop the gas grenade right outside instead. Which will probably catch Elly and a few of the other grenade throwers, though the other tear gas grenades do make it inside.

The ones further back stay on guard, prepared to shoot that appear when the smoke clears.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Michalson casts another suggestion spell, this time a more powerful one, suggesting two of the catpeople to start shooting other soldiers. Both chosen victims are in the middle of a large group.
    Last edited by Morty; 2009-12-02 at 03:55 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13

There is indeed a Candy Mountain. But it is not dark and there are no kidneys being stolen. Instead, it is bright and sweet and even has boxes of Cheez-its located in various places. Just the sight of it will probably make Magtok's tummy feel warm and happy and his mouth feel as if it's in heaven. And he hasn't even tried anything yet. Imagine how good it might feel if he does. How much better it could be than this.

Singing abounds as chocolate rains lightly from the sky, never hitting the cyborg.

True Seeing shows this place is even more vibrant and happy under the surface. But nothing beyond that.

Try some candy Magtok. Come on.
    Magtok whimpers faintly, trying to pry himself away from the place but finding his legs completely uncooperative.

The candy's drugged. Drugs! Why are drugs bad, kids?! AAAAGH! Out of my head! Mainframe, it's hypnosis! Magical spells of joy and sunshine! I...find a bowler hat! Anything and everything that looks like a bowler hat, point it out and...and gods, please is the word you should say when you ask for something GET ME OUT, NOW!

[Tavern proper]

The catpeople charge right in to their doom, being cut down as they enter one by one.

They're not that silly. Instead they go to surround the entrances, then toss tear gas grenades in through the windows in hopes to smoke the people out and into their line of fire instead.
    Tear gas, as one might've suspected, does not affect Mag-Squid. It does, however, annoy him greatly. His weapons warm up, and there's a bright flaring glow in his dark blue visual receptors as he awaits the enemy.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

14. - Top - End - #14

[Outside]

She crawls forward in the grass, covering her face with the collar of the jacket, trying her best to keep out of the gas, but ends up burying down into the jacket and curling in a ball as her eyes start to water.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

Are the catpeople prepared for an attack behind them?

Because that's where it comes from. Ba'al re-explodes into existence right behind the catpeople, sword drawn, shaking with rage. "NOBODY MESSES WITH A TAVERN WHEN I'M DRINKING THERE!" He screams before charging the nearest catperson. The sword is crackling fiercly, ready to leave nice big gaping wounds in any catpeople who stand in his way.

Oh, and the ground shakes violently, splitting open suddenly beneath the catpeople's feet. Within seconds the gap is big enough to swallow up anyone who falls into it.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

[Not Exactly Land]

But Mainframe has never felt joy before. Frustration, fear, anger, panic, sulking, worry... but not joy. And the portable version is much less emotional than the full-featured one. It feels something strange, but it can't identify it, and files it away to be examined later.

This is counter-productive, Magtok. You are growing unstable.

Mainframe tries to connect with itself and use Magtok's portal network to drag them back to the MagShuttle.

[Upstairs]

Being disabled really sucks sometimes. Like when tear gas is pouring into the room and you'd really like to get out. Or at least shapeshift some sort of protective covering over your eyes and mouth and nostrils.

Happy has done too much over the past two days to manage either escape or shapeshifting. She can't even get from the bed to the MagChair a few metres away.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Eileen coughs, rubs her eyes, grabs a drink from the nearest table, downs it, and waits.

The dwarf she just stole the drink of would probably protest if he wasn't on the verge suffering anaphylatic shock from the tear gas.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground

Mophosithilies, unfortunately for him, breathes. Fortunately for him, he is also immune to poison, and his eight eyes aren't attacked to tear ducts. This means he is currently rather happy to just sit inside and kill them as they enter. And throw a web at any catpeople within 30 feet. For those that don't know him, he is a car-sized demonic spider with a black exoskeleton spotted with red.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

[Why would anyone want to leave?]

Magtok can be teleported away.
    If he's willing. The Mainframe cannot force him out.

[Tavern proper]

Two catpeople are suggested, but don't really have much time to cause chaos before they fall into a pit that just opened up beneath them along with three others.

Are they prepared for a back attack? Yes. Yes they are. They've been getting them everywhere and word has sorta spread via The Admiral mostly so any surprise Ba'al may have had is not really existent. The ones watching the back open up on him as one or two are cut down.

All of them start drinking from that straw that comes from their helmets.

The ones that got tear gased crawl out near Elly, but seem to be recovering more quickly than her too.

The ones by the back exit continue to wait.

There are no catpeople actually entering the tavern at this time.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Eileen uses a Cure spell to keep the dwarf from dying, but still stands and waits.

NPCs are probably trying to escape the tavern, though.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #21

Ba'al grins, standing still for a moment or two to survey the field of battle.

He takes a few hits, but all it does is make the grin widen as he explodes again...

And reappears next to another catperson, quickly slicing at them with his sword.

Basically, he's going to telesplode from catperson to catperson, slicing out at them quickly before moving on. It's fast, unpredictable, and it makes life much harder for any of the pests that are shooting at him.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Michalson deadtimes. If anything really bad starts to happen, he'll shadow-jump away.

23. - Top - End - #23

[Why would anyone want to leave?]

Magtok can be teleported away.
    If he's willing. The Mainframe cannot force him out.
    Oh fudge, yes. Though this particular clone may happen to be just the right age for this sort of thing, a combination of brutal, psychologically-damaging cloning procedures consisting of accelerated growth formulas, harsh indoctrination simulations, and the excruciatingly painful cyborg transformation gives Magtok a rather strong distaste and emotional distance from anything cute, cuddly and childish most others would've experienced. He wants out, even in the face of twisted magicks trying to sway him otherwise.

Taverna

Weapons continue to whirl, and anything or anyone too close to the MagSquid might find themselves inexplicably drawn towards it as it's gravitational pull is cranked up to eleven.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

[MagShuttle]

Mainframe teleports them here. Are you mentally stable?

[Upstairs]

Happy continues to experience the full effects of the tear gas. Ouchies.

Spoiler
    Show
    The chemical reacts with moisture on the skin and in the eyes, causing a burning sensation and the immediate forceful and uncontrollable shutting of the eyes. Effects usually include tears streaming from the eyes, coughing, running nose full of mucus, burning in the nose and throat areas, disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing. In highly concentrated doses it can also induce severe coughing and vomiting. Almost all of the immediate effects wear off in a matter of minutes.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Magtok escapes. But not before goodbye hugs are attempted!

[Taverna]

After once or twice of this tele-slicing they stop shooting and go for their knives, all of them going on the defensive and doing a pretty good job of dodging his attacks. At least good enough so that they only get wounded instead of killed and wounded means still alive as their wounds heal quickly enough with mystery juice B. They're unnaturally fast right now and strike back with their daggers almost as soon as he appears.

Those NPCs escaping the tavern are most certainly getting gunned down by those not busy with Ba'al.

Still nothing going inside to get sliced and diced by MagSquids or Eileen. Maybe just waiting for the smoke to clear. They'll probably come in next post when it does.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

DC seems to be gone. But...

There is someone else standing at the door of the Taverna.

A man in futuristic black armor stands just outside the tavern, pointing an almost flame-like sword out toward the army/any of the catpeople near. Only it is quite solid and possesses a light blue color.

He could be said to resemble the psychic that seems to have vanished.

One side of his face is heavily scarred, and it looks to have been caused by burns at some point.

"I don't think you know..."

He also seems to have a sword hilt in his left hand.

"...who the hell you're dealing with."

A gout of flame erupts from the hilt, stopping at a shortsword-like length and maintaining a similar shape.

Deren seems to have been called out of his retirement.

He charges at the catpeople nearest him, with seemingly no self-concern, with the intent of slicing and dicing.
    Last edited by Darkcomet; 2009-12-02 at 05:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

27. - Top - End - #27

Well, simply swording people clearly isn't going to work.

So Ba'al starts chucking spheres of destruction at all the catpeople wearing silly hats while proving how good a swordsman he is by keeping up with the high speed catpeople so he doesn't get stabbed repeatedly.

And his armour is quite capable of deflecting most of the attacks that get through anyway.
    Last edited by Gnrlshrimp; 2009-12-02 at 05:11 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Sliced and diced?

Oh no. Eileen has something more...interesting in mind.

And so, she waits, and downs another gulp of her 'borrowed' drink as she does so...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #29

[Taverna]

Adorable things may or may not have came along through the portal as a result of goodbye hugs. Also, Mag's back in the Taverna, woo.

No, Mainframe! As a matter of fact, I'm NOT mentally stable right now, I'm very, very much the opposite! I'm NEVER mentally stable, but right now I feel sick enough to adopt a puppy!

Magtok looks around, and sees the MagSquid, Eileen, and whatever madness is going on just outside the Taverna. Now isn't the time for curling up in a ball and crying to a voice in one's head. Later though, sure. But not now, not with war and such going on, and not in front of a pair of the Henchfolks.

But I err...I'll manage. MagSquid, what's the situation?

He restores my soul.
    He guides me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

Magtok blinks at it, and then steps a few feet away.

Okay, you're charging up then. I'm going to try to ignore the burning sensation in my eye and join you, kay?
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

30. - Top - End - #30

[Grass]

She rolls onto her side and starts blazing with both revolvers, unable to aim clearly and just firing at the blurrs of the catfolk who are still using thier guns. She shifts when the ground cracks open, and ends up running out of ammo, unable to find more she crawls back, moving to a halfshuffle when she hears Magtok's voice, and tries to follow it back through the almost cleared tear gas.
    Spoiler
    Show