New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight - The reckoning/lynching

Ash/John
    At the center of the auditorium is a figure, clad in black robes lined with red that remind you of a cassock. As you enter, he looks at you, cocking his head slightly.
    He has papery, almost translucent skin, that looks almost brittle. His hair is very long and jet black, seeming almost like a hood. As he walks towards you, it appears as though he's floating. His eyes are a milky red color, with no irises or pupils, focused straight on you, and his thin lips are in a disapproving scowl.
    Above are two figures, who drop down to stand beside him, and a willowy, shadowy woman, who remains seated.
    The first is a woman, tall, elegant and beautiful, if you liked that sort of thing. The second is a tall, lean man, with a winning, easy smile. He is missing an eye, and his long, white-blond hair is in a ponytail. He looks...rakeish, although that word went out of fashion a while ago, so maybe not. At any rate, he looks dangerous.
    BJ
    You find yourself in a brightly lit, unremarkable hallway (unremarkable in any other context, anyway.) The walls were white, the carpet an industrial gray. Fluorescent lights were placed at regularly spaced intervals.
    Ahead was an elevator.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-29 at 05:03 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Switching to the MP40, smelling a possible trap ahead, and enters the elevator and examines its interior.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Michael
    Sam takes the hint. "I think he's probably with Edward and his... spouse." He says the last word with a curious blend of emotion (annoyance, hate, resignation and reluctantcy). "I don't know where that is. If I did, I would tell you."
    The last statement is a lie, but he has told you all he knows.
    I nod and say, "Thank you, and may The Lord bless you and yours." I spared my wings and shot up into the sky and head in the direction of Cullen last know residence.
    "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." -God... maybe.
    A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when true heros arrive, the world will honor them."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

"I am John Taylor. Surrender, or be destroyed." Enunciating my name, I look at the vampires. They look disgusting, deliberate stereotypes of their kind. The vampires in the Nightside have the decency to go with the times, at least. Thankfully, these look old enough to know who I am. They do look dangerous, though. I stand my ground. Never let them see you scared, never let them see you weak.
    Last edited by industrious; 2009-11-29 at 05:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground

"You know this place seems like where cliched vampires would hang out and this place has three vamps? If we're lucky we found the leadership group." Ash remarks. He looks up at the three vampires and says,"Go," and hurls the flashbang.
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-11-29 at 05:08 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"My friends, the hour is late, we must discuss this in the morning. We know that Edward has left Forks and is heading to Italy. If we take the private jet that the Order has furnished me with, we may yet be able to intercept him" Gabriel said as he rose from his chair, grabbing his duster and slouch hat as he did. Nodding to Solomon and Morbius, he left the room and headed to his own hotel room. On the way, a hotel employee spotted him and called out his name.

"Mr. van Helsing!" the young man shouted, running up to him.

"Yes?" The vampire slayer replied, putting on his slouch hat and pulling it low over his eyes as he often did.

"A phone call for you, Mr. van Helsing, in the lobby" The employee said.

"You want me to return to Italy? You're sure?" Gabriel asked the Priest, who was on the other end of the line from him.

"Yes, our sources have told us that Edward, Bella and their demonspawn is coming to Italy. We need you to return posthaste" said the Priest in his thick Italian accent. Gabriel sighed deeply and rubbed his brow, thinking the matter over.

"I have enlisted the aid of Solomon Kane and Harry Dresden. In the morning, I will see if they wish to accompany me. I think I will need their assistance, something about this vampire seems... different. I mean other than the sparkling" Gabriel said.

"Dresden? The wizard? Hmph. Very well, God go with you, van Helsing" The priest replied, sounding none too excited to be working with a wizard. Van Helsing's previous handlers had accepted help against the forces of evil in many forms. This one, however, was not so open and accepting.

"And also with you, father" Gabriel replied, and hung up the phone.

The next morning, Gabriel awoke early, just as the sun was creeping over the peaks of the Rocky Mountains. The air was thick with morning mist, and the sun's light seemed softened by the mist. Even though all the colours seemed dulled by the mist, the place was beautiful. Gabriel sighed, as he pulled on his hat, and then looked up at the sky.

"Edward Cullen, I know you can hear me. You know we hunt you. Know this, Edward Cullen: no matter how far you run, no matter what dark hole you hide in, we will find you, and put an end to your miserable existence" he said, knowing that the powers of the vampire they hunted would get the message to him. Then, pulling his duster around him to ward off the morning chill, he went to seek out Solomon and Harry, to see what their course of action would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!
    he is like the demigod of vs. threads
    They can take our lives... but they'll never take our AWESOME!!!

Awarded EvilElitest the Trophy for winning the internet.

Alumnus of the Sauron vs Voldemort thread
    <ASVSVA>

7. - Top - End - #277
    Orc in the Playground

Roland takes out 8 bullets, and cracks the gunpowder out onto each of them, four bullets to each dead wolf. He takes out 4 matches, lights them on fire, and puts 2 on each wolf where the gunpowder is. Then he reloads his guns and looks around for that pair of eyes.
    Dolla dolla bill, y'all

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Ash/John.
    The leader doesn't move as the other two take a step forward. The flashbang goes off, and spots dance infront to of your eyes even through your eyelids. As your sight returns, you see the other two are still staggering around. Of course, their vision is better then humans, it is only natural the effects would be worse. But the leader hasn't so much as twitched.
    Michael
    Beneath you lay clouds in a near-endless rolling sea of white. Through a sudden gap in the clouds a patchwork quilt of fields, woods and forest spread out far below, even the mountains seemed insignificant. You were so high up they could read the surface of the world like a map. Then the gap closed again, leaving a field of snow beneath a sky of incomparable blue.
    The wind buffets you from all sides, but you are stronger then it, your wings effortlessly holding you in place, watching the surface of the world like a hawk, your eyes making out every detail below.
    A sight reserved for Angels and Him that is called I Am.
    A few moments later you swoop towards a mansion at the edge of Falkes.
    A withered, dessicated husk lies on the steps, the unholy burned from him until nothing remained. Once, he was Carlisle.
    The house is deserted, and has remained that way for an entire day.
    He is gone.
    Roland
    The other wolf has vanished, the forest has swallowed him up. The wolves do not burn very well. very smoky, little flame. Still, there is no way they will survive it, or come back from it.
    (Movement and combat completed. Would you like to take any further actions?)
    BJ
    It seems to be a simple elevator. There are only two buttons, up, and down.
    Gabriel
    A car is waiting for the three of you, a young priest at the driver's wheel. The lord provides.
    "The airport, masters?" He asks, starting the engine, sounding more then a little flustered at the company he was in.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-29 at 05:33 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #279

Ash smirks and quickly pulls out his shotgun and fires several shots off at the stunned vampires, specifically aimed at their kneecaps. After these initial shots he slips the shotgun back onto his back and runs into the melee with his chainsaw revved up, going after the now hopefully-crippled rakeish vampire. As he does this he yells to taylor,"Take out the other stunned one, we're gonna have to double-team the leader."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeming to glide forward, the leader imposes himself between the still blind vampire (Who has fallen on his face due to the cut knees) and catches the chainsaw in his right hand. There is a whine of tortured metal, and the chainsaw stops. The engine rumbles menacingly, and black smoke starts pouring from the tank, but it remains stopped. The old vampires hand is barely damaged. His other hand snakes out and grabs Ash around the neck, lifting him up of his feet effortlessly, until they were eye to eye. "Do you know how much pain a human body can take? Well, I'm not sure either, it varies, but it will be my pleasure to get more data." He says, his tone giving off nothing but interest.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-29 at 05:41 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

BJ presses the down button on the elevator.

12. - Top - End - #282

Ash smirks while choking and coughs out,"You're about to....find out," and pulls his boomstick out with his free hand and attempts to fire into the vampire's face hoping that it will make the choking stop.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

BJ
    The ride was short. You step out into what looks like a posh office reception area. Paneled walls, a polished mahogany desk, a receptionist, even potted plants.
    A woman looked up at you. "Do you have an appointment?" ((No really. That actually happened in the book, too.))
    Ash
    The vampire doesn't even flinch at the shot, and his features are quite undamaged. "Please. You're embarrassing yourself." He says, tightening his grip.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-29 at 05:45 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

-A jet...., last time I flew the plane nearly crashed, you know the effect wizards have on technology. Then again there's some big disturbance in the Nevernever near here, so taking the Ways might not be a good idea either. I can try to suppress the effect, but don't expect much conversation out of me, I'll need all my concentration.

I tought about it for a while

And don't you think we're jumping the gun here? We still have to handle the werewolf thralls and whatever vampires are left, find out why Michael is getting involved, not to mention what caused 11 trained wizards to go insane and die while monitoring the area. If we leave Hellsing and Iscariot to handle it, this town will be a bloody crater, and I don't even want to think about what that Morbius guy, Hellboy, and whoever else is here will do. I'm sorry to say that if you go to Italy today, it will be without me, I'll try to follow you through the Nevernever as soon as I can, but my duty is here.
    Last edited by thorgrim29; 2009-11-29 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

BJ says,"No, I don't have one. Just stumbled into this place ma'am, would like to know where I am."

16. - Top - End - #286

Ash quickly looks at the man choking him to death and says, "Wait...can...you..answer..a..few.questions?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

17. - Top - End - #287
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"You have a point Harry, and I must admit I want to find out why Michael is involved as well, but my Order has told me to go back to Italy. I will phone them again, to see if I can't stay here, because there's no way I want to go after Edward and his brood alone. Yeah, you're right, if we leave those maniacs to this, this town will be erased from the map" Gabriel said, as he waved away the driver and told him that they would leave later. Van Helsing turned and quickly walked back to the hotel lobby to make his phonecall.

A short, heated conversation later, Gabriel returned to the front of the hotel, wearing a mischievous grin. He always had that grin when he went against the instructions of the Order, and they didn't like it.

"They really want me pursuing the beast in Italy, but I'm staying here, at least until Hellsing, Iscariot, and Hellboy clear off. Now where's Solomon? There's evil about this day, and I'm sure he wishes to hunt it down, just as we do" he said. Then, Gabriel's head jerked and turned quickly in the direction of the Cullen house, where Carlisle had been killed the previous day.

"The Archangel nears" he gasped, pupils dilating, body shaking. Gabriel tensed the muscles of his shoulders, as if to spread the wings he no longer had. Again, that fire came into his eyes, and again it passed, and he put a hand to his face, as if greatly wearied by it.
    Last edited by Executor; 2009-11-29 at 06:01 PM.
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!

<ASVSVA>

18. - Top - End - #288
    Barbarian in the Playground

"There is an archangel within the town and HAMMER tried sending me to bring them a vampire. Talk about Government intelligence." Morbius sighed. With a spirit of divine vengance hunting the same querey he was all but redunant.

"Although it Hellboy or Alucard were perchance to meet Michael there would be little we would be able to do for Forks. Do any of you have conncections that evac civillians." Morbius pondered briefly both Hellboy and Alucard had quite some reputation amongst the monster and superhero community.

"Also I do not believe I have recieved you gentlemen's names."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

19. - Top - End - #289

Sitting quietly in his room and after breafasting and concluding his morning prayers Solomon Kane begins the task of maintaining and examining his weapons and equipment. He takes stock of his pistols and their amunition, muttering something them not being diamond-tipped and steel-jacketed. Incompetent and lazy bullet makers. Then he inspects his sword, dagger, sundry adventuring equipment and finally the Staf itself. Satisfied the Puritan holy warrior stepped out of his room to join his comrades in battle against the wicked.

Then he sees Michael Morbius and says, "As frightening as your form is, from what you have said you are no hellish abomination against God. I know not what you are, but that alone gives me reason enough not to slay you where you stand." Pausing to reflect for a moment Kane bows his head and holds it in both hands. "Ischariot and the Hellsing Institute did you say?" The man walks past Morbius and slumps down in a nearby chair with a panic-sticken look on his face.

He then says, "Merciful Christ, truly Hell itself decends upon these good people. I have no fear of what Hellboy would do unto them from my knowledge of him, but Father Anderson and Alucard are different altogether. While Hellboy has shape of a monster he also has the heart of a righteous man. Alucard and Anderson on the other hand have bodies like men and the hearts of monsters. One of the two, Father Anderson, thinks himself a saint. We must prevent these monsters from slaughtering the innocent of Forks, we must."

two .35 revolvers
    8/12 bullets loaded
    60 unloaded bullets
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the woman charged at Abel, she twisted, throwing off his aim. Letting rip anyway, the priest could but hope that is bullets had hit home. With no further time to reload, even for him, Abel leapt away once more, coming to rest behind an overturned chair. Sighing, as though finally submitting to the inevitable, he pulled himself up to his full height, and removed his glasses.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Michael
    Beneath you lay clouds in a near-endless rolling sea of white. Through a sudden gap in the clouds a patchwork quilt of fields, woods and forest spread out far below, even the mountains seemed insignificant. You were so high up they could read the surface of the world like a map. Then the gap closed again, leaving a field of snow beneath a sky of incomparable blue.
    The wind buffets you from all sides, but you are stronger then it, your wings effortlessly holding you in place, watching the surface of the world like a hawk, your eyes making out every detail below.
    A sight reserved for Angels and Him that is called I Am.
    A few moments later you swoop towards a mansion at the edge of Falkes.
    A withered, dessicated husk lies on the steps, the unholy burned from him until nothing remained. Once, he was Carlisle.
    The house is deserted, and has remained that way for an entire day.
    He is gone.
    I land and began a detailed search of the grounds and house looking for some clue on ware they might have gone. I pause only to head off of Carlisle bodily as I muter. "Berta safe then sorry."
    "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." -God... maybe.
    A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when true heros arrive, the world will honor them."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

As it stands, my ally is being choked, and while the other two are stunned, they probably will be recovering soon. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I roll the sets of dice in my hand, and cast them at the two stunned vampires. The dice work by distorting probability; when thrown, various bizarre harmful effects happen. I hope the ensuing results take them out. The way the dice usually roll, I'm fairly certain it will.

As for the leader, I fire up my gift once more. Finding the leader's weaknesses, I simultaneously trigger his gag reflex-hard, his arousal reflex, and his bowels. Then, using a minor spell my bartender taught me for lighting tobacco, I set his hair and clothes on fire. "No, I'm embarrassing you. You bloody ponce."
    Last edited by industrious; 2009-11-29 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"I agree, Solomon. I believe we should head to the native reserve to find some of the werewolf thralls first" Gabriel said, unholstering one of his revolvers and flipping open the cylinder to double-check that he had loaded it with silver bullets. Flipping the cylinder back into the revolver, he holstered it, and then checked his other revolver as well.

"Once we deal with them, we can sweep back through town to find any remaining vampires, if there are any that will have survived last night. With Alucard, Hellboy, Iscariot and Michael all in town, the vampire population will have been reduced quite a bit in one long night of misfortune for them" he remarked, as he dropped his duffle bag onto the ground and unzipped it. From within, he produced his trademark automatic crossbow. He slid a drum of silver stakes on the magazine, and then rested the crossbow on his shoulder.

"Let's go hunting, shall we gentlemen?" Gabriel said, as he pulled out the keys to his gray Chrysler Neon with his spare hand and headed towards his car.

<ASVSVA>

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Seriously, a Neon? I'll drive if you don't mind, don't want you spazzing out like yesterday while at the wheel. And try not to kill them all, I only saw one who was enthralled beyond help while I was there yesterday, the others seemed salvageable with time.

25. - Top - End - #295

"Then it is setteled," Solomon says. "Bu there is one more thing we need," he rushes back into his room and returns with a strong oak case, bound in leather and iron. Opening the clasps he reveals an all but jet-black dubble barrel shotgun with ornate silver work. In the same case are 40 shells. "Each one of these shells contains an equal mix of diamond and steel shards. Diamond to cut through the skin and steel because it is made from iron, and burns these creatures flesh and blood green. I have learned this from experience. Let us go now." With that Kane closes his case, slings it on top of his knapsack on his back and prepares to leave with the others.

two .35 pistol revolvers
    8/12 loaded bullets
    60 unloaded bullets

one very reinforced dubble barrel shotgun
    0/2 shells loaded
    40 unloaded shells

((Is this okay, or is it too much?))
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2009-11-29 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    It's worse than the time some friends used a silver piece, a platinum piece, a delayed blast fireball and a scroll of passwall to make a nuclear explosion in a game...
    Quote Originally Posted by nagora View Post
    Chatter is usually a sign that it's time to break out the Lego pirates and start firing marbles at each other's ships instead of role playing. Some nights, we're just not in the mood!
    My fantasy/RPG blog A Voyage Into the Fantastic

26. - Top - End - #296

"If you would give me some time to prepare myself I shall join you in this hunt." With that Morbius returns to his room and with that a change of clothes and his all important comm to ARMOR headquarters. It doesn't take him long to change. His outfit while far more subtle than his full superhero costume doesn't do much to hide the fact that he is a monster.

Examining himself in the mirror he sighs deeply. "Always a monster even in the clothes of a man."

He takes the comm and calls up Portal. "Portal? This Morbius I need an equipment drop in Forks, Washington. I'll give you the co-ordinace."

"You got a lot of nerve calling me after what you did to that HAMMER agent." Portal replies. He isn't happy but then again he has no reason to be.

"He worked for Norman Osborne. He wanted me to rescue a child from some vampires only to use her as a weapon against the X-men in San Fransico." Morbius explains "I can not allow for that."

"Thats terrible but it doesn't excuse what you did."

"Will you give the drop or not?" Morbius growls.

"You know I can't."

"This is more than a vendetta against Norman Osborne. I'm not the only one hunting this coven. Hellsing, Iscariot and the BPRD not to mention the forces of heaven themselves are out here hunting them. I've found some reasonable hunters but they are going to need help the aren't strong enough to carry this fight themselves. The sooner we can destroy these monsters the sooner things stop looking like armageddon for this Town."

"Fine, I'll give you a drop off the books."

"Also get some civilian evacs here. Make sure everyone goes through the sun before getting on a truck. If they sparkle or burn up they are a vampire try to kill them."

"Sparkle?"

"I do not understand that myself either. I am working on it though."

"Forget it. What do you need dropped?"

"A silver bladed knife, a couple litres of Holy Water, a large cruisifix with a sharpened point, a couple pounds of thermite, a few clips of the surplus .45 BPRD general rounds I stockpiled in my room and a portable forensics kit."

"Jesus Christmas man. Want some backup with that too?"

"No thanks."

"You'll have the drop soon. Send one to hell for me."

"Will do Portal." With that out of the way Morbius goes to join Gabriel at the car just in time for the drop to land 5 feet from the car as a large jet liner flies overhead leaving a large hole in the paved roadway.

Sheepishly turning to Van Hellsing Morbius mutters "Thats mine."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Gabriel arches an eyebrow as the packaged dropped into the pavement a few feet away from his car. What was he getting into with this group?

"Alright then. And yes, you can drive Harry. And yes, it is a Neon. The Order might be ancient and sacred, but it isn't exceedingly rich, they can't afford to have us all bombing around in Lamborghinis" he said, throwing the keys to the Warden, and then walking around the car to get into the passenger side front seat.

"My car, so you two can sit in back. Have fun, children" he said jokingly to Solomon and Morbius. Puritan Warrior and Living Vampire genetic freak, in the backseat of his battered old Neon. This could get interesting.

"And don't make fun of my car, Harry, it's seen me across a lot of miles" he said, as he rested his crossbow on his lap and pulled his seatbelt on.

<ASVSVA>

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I don't doubt it, it's just not often I get to make fun of someone else's car.

We drove off to the reservation. I smiled seeing Mouse, Kane and that strange Morbius fellow packed on the rear seat.

29. - Top - End - #299

Morbius takes his seat next to Kane in the back. After they had driven some distance he asks "Tell me Gabriel. Are you not the Father of Abraham van Hellsing?"

30. - Top - End - #300
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

There was a long moment of silence, and Gabriel's features were struck with a pensive look as he thought about his son, now long passed away. No father should ever have to bury his son, but Gabriel did, for it was his curse to endure when others withered.

"Yes, yes I am" he said at long last "Why do you ask?"

<ASVSVA>