New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight - The reckoning/lynching

"Italy," is the response the huge man gets to his inquiry on the jet's destination. The response comes from a pasty twelve year old boy, engrossed with his laptop. "Volettra, specifically." The huge man nods. "Is this about the research you've been doing?"
    "Yes," replies the boy. "Volettra has turned up some leads. Butler, I trust you know someone?"
    "Of course," says the man. He pulls out a cellphone, and within minutes has several thousand Euro worth of weaponry charged to the Fowl bank accounts.

"Who are we looking for?" inquires the huge man, now driving a BMW.
    "We're going to the Cathedral Santa Maria Assunta. I don't know who we'll be meeting there, but..." the boy smiles a smile that would send shivers down the spines of the most cold-hearted assassins. "Best to be prepared."
    "Ah... I understand." The enormous bodyguard runs through his collection of concealed weapons in his head. "It's that kind of mission."

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

BJ carefully follows, firmly grasping his MP40, he knows this is some sort of trap, but he also knows the best way to find the hunter is to get caught in one.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Solomon Kane
    The beer was too cold at all but flavorless. But that was the new world for you.
    The waitress is a girl barely out of highschool with long curly hair, that has been permed within an inch of it's life, and pleasant features. She was slim, and the uniform was much to big for her.
    "Bella? Oh, I haven't seen her since school. She lives with her boyfr - her husband." She giggles girlishly. "I don't have the address, but that's her brother... her step brother over there. You should ask him."

A young man in a white suit was sitting at a table picking at his food. He had a poise that suggested casual competency, and on close examination his movie-star good looks were spoiled by a fine network of scars covering every inch of him.

He was a vampire.

Spoiler
    Show

"Rise up, Rise up." Sir Richard said. "the hounds of doom are free.
    the slayers come to take your head to hang on the juju tree."
    Jasper Hale is before you.

Artemis Fowl
    The cathedral was a beautiful building. At the front was an enormous statue of Pope St Leo the Great, larger then life, defiance carved on his face with loving detail, holding an enormous marble cross. It was all but deserted, bar a few hooded monks, and the confession booth was empty.

And a single figure, legs casually crossed, seated on a pew with a bored look on his face. He was tall, and young looking, not much older then Artemis, with a beauty that was clearly unnatural. He was dressed in a perfect black suit, and a hooded robe was neatly folded beside him.
    BJ
    She lead you to the remains of an ancient aqueduct, crumbled with time and gestured to a door that looked new to the side. "The shining men walk up there." She said softly. "They hide, and skulk, and kill, and feast, and drink. And everyone pretends they don't know. Pretend it's just a dream."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 08:38 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

"When do they come, and how do you know them?" BJ asks, he is growing more wary, unsure about this girl and what she might do.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"No quarrel, Carlisle Cullen?" Gabriel said incredulously, with a single raised eyebrow. He began to walk forward, keeping his crossbow trained on the vampire patriarch.

"Did you not think you started a quarrel with the Order when you killed Michael Newton and drained his body of blood for the sustenance of you and your hellish brood? Or all those other times you killed to feed? All those hundreds of good Christian souls, killed before their time to sustain your unholy existence? Did you think the Order would not notice? Did you think the Order would not mind?" Gabriel said, narrowing his eyes dangerously at Carlisle. The vampire patriarch was starting to look familiar. Where had he seen him before? Gabriel just couldn't quite place it. His finger was now practically begging to pull the trigger and fill Carlisle's tall, lanky body with silver stakes, but he resisted the urge. He needed to know where the child was.

"Now tell me, where is Edward and Bella? And where is that demon-child? I promise you that this will be quick if you cooperate. If you don't, I might just have to bring out the garlic and holy water. Do you want that?" Gabriel asked, now stopping his advance as both he and Carlisle stood at the top of the stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!
    he is like the demigod of vs. threads
    They can take our lives... but they'll never take our AWESOME!!!

Awarded EvilElitest the Trophy for winning the internet.

Alumnus of the Sauron vs Voldemort thread
    <ASVSVA>

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

Repost since it seems I was missed before:

"I can't say for sure. I've never been without one." The giant hands warp around Morbius's neck.

"What about you?" Morbius reaches behind Emmete's head and attempts to dig his claws into the twipire's scalp and push it forward into his own for a headbutt.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

(Sorry.)
    Mobius
    The bigger vampire lost his grip, and fell back staggering, great arms windmilling as he tried to regain his balance.
    Gabriel
    Carlisle blinked. "Once I was who you describe, I admit it freely. But I have changed. I walk a path much like the one you yourself walk, one away from my own darkness. Would you deny me the chance to redeem myself?" Esme had still not appeared.
    "I will not tell you the location of Renesme, unless you can convince me you mean neither her nor her parent's any harm." He said, turning with Gabrriel, but not backing away. Yet.
    "As to the Order, well who are they to judge me? The are not so pure as they pretend. Surely one such as you knows about the brood on their own doorstep. But you leave the Volturri alone because they do your cause as much good as harm. How very... convenient."

He was referring to an agreement made by Pope Leo the Great and one of the vampires leaders. After the ravages of Atilla the Hun, Rome no longer had the military power to enforce its decisions, so was forced to compromise. Pope Leo had met the vampire on neutral ground (a graveyard) and bludgeoned him into the ground with a marble gravestone, then forced him into agreement.
    The Vatican had honored that agreement, as long as the Volturri didn't break it, they had to leave them alone, despite the fact that Rome was now more then a match for any brood of vampires or demons bar the armies of hell itself.

"So, either kill me, or put down the weapon and we can discuss this on even ground." Carlisle finished.
    BJ
    "We all see them. We all know them. Shiny, happy people, dancing through the streets, keeping us happy, as long as we don't look deep. Beneath the world, they look up at us. Hungry. They don't know I'm here. They won't look for me here."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 08:56 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well little girl, can you bring me to one, I'd like to have a word with them about their actions."
    Last edited by nanobot_swarm; 2009-11-26 at 09:00 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I quizzed the werewolf about these "Cullen" creatures for the half hour it took for the tow truck to get there. From what he could tell me, they were about as resistant as black court, looked like white court, and had very little weaknesses. If forced in a confrontation, overwhelming force would likely be the only way to win for me. Now to see if that would be the case. I asked the driver to drop me off at the hotel, checked in, and went back out barely ten minutes later (time enough to leave a message to the wardens), dressed rather snappily with my grey cape over my duster. First, I decided to visit the Swan residence, on the way I passed a man dressed almost as strangely as me. I knocked on the door, and a tired looking man, slightly drunk and teary eyed, opened up.

-Charlie Swan?

-Yes, what do you want?

-I'm Harry Dresden, a wizard, and I'm here to talk to you about your daughter and your, hum... granddaughter.

He invited me in silently.The very fact that he did not laugh in my face told me that in this at least, the werewolf had not lied to me. The poor man looked like a wreck, but for the good of all involved I was going to have to have to ask him to revisit the events of the last years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Dresden
    "I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to think about it. I just want it not to be. You know?" He says, not really caring if your paying attention. "I knew that boy was bad for her, but why listen to me? What do I know? Not enough to shoot him before it's too late, that's for sure." He said, rubbing his careworn face.
    "Whatever it is now, it's not my Bella. Just looks like her a bit. And remembers the stuff she did, and..." He bites his lip. for a second he looks like he's going to burst into tears, but he holds it off and instead speaks in a soft dead voice of someone who has nothing left to live for. "I can't do this. I'm sorry, I can't do this."
    He adds "I don't know anything about the girl, and I've made an effort to keep it that way. She's growing up too fast, she'll be my age in a year or so, and she does this... thing, where you want to do whatever she says. She's done it to Jacob worse then anyone."
    He stares at you. "Look, I' an ordinary guy. Just a Average Joe. I don't deserve this."
    BJ
    She smiles brightly. "I have. Just through there, under the cathedral."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 09:09 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Well I'm not going to kill you until I get the information I want. And I'm not going to put my weapon down, because as soon as I do, you or your mate are going to make me into a evening snack" Gabriel replied, keeping the crossbow trained on him.

"You walk a path like mine? I protect Humanity, you prey upon them. Oh yes, as much as you like to sate your thirst with animal-blood, you need human blood to live. You know this, and it shames you. And what do we have to discuss? I was ordered here to kill you and your coven, and to end your reign of terror over the innocent citizens of Forks. I can't leave you alive to move to some other town and prey upon the necks of other innocents." he continued, slowly circling Carlisle so that at least his back was to the wall, and his mate couldn't surprise him from the side, and Carlisle couldn't throw him down onto the marble floor below.

"You new vampires, you all think you're so clever, and so noble. You glitter, and you wax philosophical about how terrible it is to be immortal and without physical flaw. And perhaps on the outside you are beautiful. But beneath that veneer, you are rotten. Soulless. You are hollow, and you will live forever. Unless I put an end to you." Gabriel said, and again he saw the gleam of familiarity in Carlisle's eyes. This time, it did not quickly disappear, but stayed, clear in the vampire's eyes.

"What is that look in your eyes? I can tell, you recognize me. How do you know me?" Gabriel demanded, his brow furrowed, and his crossbow aimed at Carlisle's black heart.
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!

<ASVSVA>

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Thank you little girl, now I think you should return home, I doubt your mother would be pleased to know you were here." BJ walks up to the door and begins to open it, of course, he is still prepared for anything she might try should she prove to be a vampire like he believes.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

"Transylvania, 1888." He replied. "I got a taste of your justice alright. I remember you." He spat. "I was in his coven. I remember when that gypsies son with your blood came and burned the castle to the ground, and finished the job you started. I even know what you did with the doctors toy." He didn't look so charming now. "I am the only one who survived, and I remember you."
    Carlisle leaned over towards him, slowly walking down the stares towards Gabriel.
    "You want to know where they are? Half way to Italy by now, Gabriel." He snarled the last word. "The Volturri will welcome them with open arms."

Gabriel was impressed, the vampire was perhaps the best liar he'd ever seen.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 09:23 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #44

Morbius takes advantage of the moment disorientation in his foe. He grabs a wooden chair from a nearby table and slams it into his foe.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Mobius
    The vampire goes down. as he falls, he scissors his leg at Mobius's, attempting to pull the other vampire down with him.
    BJ
    The little girl let him past, then put her hand to her forehead. Agony rushed through his veins like molten iron, his muscles seized up and a silent scream pushed in the back of his throat as he convulsed.
    There was no end to the pain.
    She began walking around him rapidly in a circle, like some obscene dance to sadism.
    "I can still hear them. Screaming like you. Mmmmmm. It's intoxicating." As she said the last word, she traced her middle finger from her navel all the way up to her neck.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Despite all the pain BJ begins to turn and face her, then starts laughing. With difficulty he begins to shout at her,"Is that it? Ha! I've had worse, been burnt, stabbed clawed, shot and much worse. I put Hienrich I back into his grave, and plenty of nazi psychos with him. Ever been shot before? Let me key you in." Now standing on one leg and sitting on the other, he screams and pulls the trigger of his MP40.
    Last edited by nanobot_swarm; 2009-11-26 at 09:33 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kane keeps studying and examining this Jasper figure while still finishing his meal. He nods, removing his hat to thank the establishment for his meal, as well as to lodge a complaint about the poor quality of beverages served here. This grim champion of right then paces towards Jasper and says, "I know of your affliction and of its nature young Jasper and I wish not to distrub the other patrons of this tavern with any quarel we may have. Would you please care to follow me outside for discussion in case our behavior becomes anything less than gentlemanly?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

-I understand Charlie, I'll stop it from happening to others, you have my word. Sleep now, and dream of happier days.

I used a bit of grey magic as I forced Charlie to sleep. He seemed grateful for it. I then traced a circle around his bed with white chalk, and willed it closed. As long as the circle was not physically broken, no spirit should be able to enter his dreams before dawn. I then headed for the Cullen estate
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

19. - Top - End - #49

Morbius is caught in the legs and pulled downwards. As he falls he tries to bring down the remains of the chair down onto his foe's chest.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Alright, let's dive right in;

A small town 63 miles outside of Nome, Alaska

Hellboy rolled over groggily. He had spent last night getting drunk, which had become his schedule for the last few weeks. There wasn't much to do up here. Hunting, fishing, hiking. He was thinking of starting that novel he had always wanted, all where the Hell he would find a typewriter for his giant right hand was anybody's guess. It was boring, but it was quiet. Russia had been less than hospitable, as had Africa and Asia. But, Nome, or wherever he was outside of it, for all its dullness, was at least peaceful. No monsters. No demons. No ghosts, witches, fairies, or primordial night goddesses giving him crap. And after 65 years, Hellboy was fine with that.

He wasn't used to visitors. He knew enough people in the nearest town to get food, liquor, and goods under the cover of nightfall. It had taken a while before people warmed up to him (the BPRD wasn't well known around here), but he managed. His isolation was more about his privacy than any prejudice. So he was surprised and a little grouchy that someone had woken him up by knocking at his door. With a headache that could wound a god, Hellboy stumbled to the door. He opened the door just a crack to hide himself (his pants were around here somewhere...) and growled, "What?" A squirrely little man in a thick parka, barely visible through his fur-rimmed hood, stuttered, "A-are you Hellboy?"

"No, I'm the other big red guy who lives at the North Pole. What d'you want?"

"Th-there's a call for you. At the bar."

"... A call?"

"Y-yes. They said they'd been looking for you. They knew you didn't have a phone so they called the bar."

"They say who they are?"

"N-no. They don't want to talk to anyone but you."

"You left them on the phone?"

"We don't have an answering machine, and he said he wasn't going to leave a number." Hellboy let out a disgruntled sigh, breathing, "Hang on. Let me get my pants."
    The squirrely man had driven in his truck, and Hellboy rode back with him. At the bar, he walked in, trying to as non-chalant as possible, keeping his coat high and his hat low. Didn't hide the flicking tail, though. Or the stone fist the size of a warhammer. Or the hoof-prints from the snow. Nobody said a word; they just stared, stupefied, as he talked on the phone. Hellboy cautiously asked, "Hello? Who is this?"

"Thank God, I was just about to give up."

"You're not answering my question. How did you find me?"

"Sorry. My name is Vernon. I'm a teacher at a school in a little town in Washington, Falks."

"Never heard of it."

"Not surprising. When I was a kid, I served with Daimio in 'Nam."

"From the Bureau? Crap... I knew I should've changed addresses after the last letter... What is it? What's so important?"

"I've actually had this letter for a while now. Things have always been a little... off here in Falks. All sorts of weird folks. But lately, it's been rising to a head. There's a new wave of loony toons coming in, looking for something, or someone. What's worst, kids have started disappearing. One of my students, Swan I think her name was, has just dropped off the face of the map. Things are getting spooky. There are weird sounds at night in the wilderness. All kinds of foreigners armed to the teeth are stalking around. And some people are talking about seeing monsters. I'd call it all bull, normally, but... I'm not so sure. I saw this one kid, Cullen or something, punch a car in and just walk off. It's getting dangerous."

"So? What do you want from me? Why not call the Burea?"

"I tried. They said they were all tied up with 'pseudonatural amphibian control'. I couldn't even reach Daimio. I had your number, so I called that."

"And here you are. You sure it's something weird? Might just be a single case, and visitors aren't something to jump at."

"Sir, with all due respect, one of these visitors is walking around with a glowing staff, another has a revolving crossbow, and the one in the red-coat makes buildings explode with his mind. And they say they're the ones helping us. I don't even want to know what they're working -against-. I'm scared to go outside. Are you the world's greatest paranormal detective or not?"

Something in Hellboy's gut said to hang up, go back home, sleep off the hangover. But then he went through his cases. This was always how crap started; naga, skinwalkers, strix, kappa. Next thing you know BAM, a witch in a giant flying cup is eating children raw just to use their skulls for fence posts. Hellboy rubbed his eyes, and asked, "Where's this little town again?"
    Falks, Washington

He had taken a truck to the nearest airport, which felt like days ago. From there, he got to Seattle, and it was in another truck to Falks. A few miles before, he had gotten out in the National Park From a low ridge, he overlooked the town. Vernon was right; something was going down here. Hellboy pulled out the gun that the Torch had given him, loading ammo into it while he grunted, "Time to join the party."
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Be silent, unclean one!" Van Helsing yelled, his voice echoing of holy fire and divine wrath. Gabriel quickly produced a silver bar, lowering his crossbow simultaneously. Two other spring-loaded smaller bars sprang out of the large one to form a crucifix, the image of Christ on the cross driving Carlisle back. The vampire shrieked in pain and fear at the image of the Savior on the cross, and sprang backwards, covering his face with an arm. He was thrown back against the wall, and was pressed against it by an invisible force, thrashing and shuddering in pain, and still shrieking, that high pitched shriek that only a vampire could produce. His mate would be along soon now.

Gabriel walked forward, holding the crucifix before him, with his crossbow slung across his back, and his pistol drawn in his spare hand. As he neared Carlisle, the vampire's shrieks of pain and terror grew in volume and intensity. Gabriel was rather surprised that a member of Dracula's coven had survived that bloody year of 1888 when he and Carl had driven them from Transylvania, but stranger things had happened to Gabriel in his long career. He cocked his revolver and trained it towards the doorway where Carlisle's demonic bride would soon appearing. Each bullet was coated in silver, with a cross inscribed on the front, an invention of his own, and one that proven particularly effective in the past.

"Let me guess, you were at the Devil's Ball in Budapest? I suppose your unique skin would mean that Carl's sun-grenade did not harm you? Answer me! Or is it the Rite for you?" Gabriel threatened. He was referring, of course, to the Rite of Exorcism, a particularly long, drawn-out, and painful way for a vampire to die.
    Last edited by Executor; 2009-11-26 at 09:43 PM.

<ASVSVA>

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Mobius
    The improvised stake, splintering horribly, glances of a rib before penetrating a lung. He makes a horrible gurgling noise and convulses, then throws you off with a convulsive flex of his great arms, so hard you hit the ceiling. Slowly he begins to pull himself up, seeming barely stable.
    Harry Dresdan
    Charlie begins to snore peacefully. He looks about ten years younger asleep. If not for the flecks of grey and silver, he'd have looked his age.
    BJ
    The girl has a moment to look surprised before the bullets hit her in the face. But they don't knock her over. Each has penetrated maybe an inch, with streams of red treacle much to thick to be blood oozing out. Both her eyes are gone, and the majority of her teeth are shattered.
    "I'll kill you for that." She swears, the pain growing to incredible levels, then curling her petite hands into fists.
    Solomon Kane
    Jasper looks at cane and a feeling of serenity flows through the warrior, peace and calm. You can't help but let your muscles relax. It is clear in an instant he is trying to alter your reaction. "Sorry," He replies, as though he doesn't have a clue what the wanderer is asking. "I'm waiting for my wi - girlfriend. If there is an issue, i am sure we can discuss it here." He replies, in the accent of a Southern Gentleman.
    He motions to a seat on the other side of the table, where a seat is propped up.
    Hellboy
    Ahead, you see three wolves, far larger then any furred mammal that isn't a bear has any right to be. They are running at a speed normally reserved for Formula one Race cars, and flitting through the tree's in a manner that is completely alien to any serious hunting pack animal. They look like immature kids having a good time.
    Monsters? Or regular animals corrupted by some outside force?
    One of them suddenly shivers, there an instant as though space has been folded on top of itself, and in it's place is a muscular Native American boy, stark naked and totally unashamed of this fact. Any normal person, would have their hands between their legs, given it was snowing, but the guy didn't even seem aware of that.
    Werewolves. Or something to that effect.
    Gabriel
    Carlisle convulsed, digging against the floor, trying to get away from the cross. He was blinking rapidly, as though he was about to have a stroke.
    "Budapest. Yes. I survived. By the time I got back to the castle, you were done. But I nursed my master back to health. I fed him. He survived because of me." He snarled at the cross, fangs protruding out of his gums. "You killed my family, and now you want to kill my new one."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 10:02 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

Realising that maybe bullets alone won't cut it, BJ decides to improvise. Though the pain brings him to the ground, he still reaches into his coat and pulles out something. He holds it for five seconds, then throws it over to her feet, a pineapple grenade, with the pin obviously pulled out.
    Last edited by nanobot_swarm; 2009-11-26 at 09:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

The girl catches it, and crushes it with a flex of her fingers. The charge goes off, and when the smoke clears she is missing an arm. She screams, a child-like, all to human scream, as she cradles the stump. The pain fades as all vestiges of concentration slip beyond her grip.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Alucard lays in his black coffin as his military plane drifts over the sea like a over sized sea gull. The plane ride from England, London, to Forks, Michigan was a long and boring, when he could have crashed a plane at Mach 12 into the residence he was supposed to destroy, but this was a mission of tact, and a random explosion at the house of the.. he paused for thought inside his coffin. He couldn't remember the names of the people he was supposed to kill, but apparently some Werewolves, or some mockery there of, and something called a.... Vampire... how he detested to call these THINGS vampires... that apparently sparkled in the sun according to Satellite observations. He had not viewed the images of them sparkling in the sun, but their very act of calling themselves vampire, nay these beings who dared call themselves nosferatu, and these mockeries of true "Wehr Wolves" as "he" had encountered many years ago in Nazi Germany. Yes... He would have to show these disgraces what the true meaning of Nosferatu was!

Shortly there after, and his coffin, along with dozens of others from "Dead" soldiers who had died in the petty over seas conflicts that America so loved these days (IC statement only..), hours later, deep unto the night, "Alucard" awoken, pulling a long tommy gun from underneath "her" coat, and stood, the loyal SAS members standing in rows beside the coffin, rifles held at attention, and salutes on their brows.

A officer, obviously heavily medaled from the almost disgusting amount of medals on his chest, moved forward, a clip board shaking nervously in his hands as he addressed Hellsing's most powerful operative.

..Erm... Alucard Ma'm... We have landed in the designated meeting point, and are now directed to hunt down a Mr. Jacob Black, and his pack of "Were Wolves", there are also reports of a Dhyampir with them, but we have yet to have them confirmed due to heavy casualties! They my look like pups, but be wary of their bites.... Now with the briefing done Ma'm.... What are your orders?"

Alucard smiled darkly, exposing many of "her" characteristic fangs as "she" propped "her" tommy gun against "her" shoulder, the light now obscuring a single eye in shadow as "she" said.

Backups arrived. Let's go hunt some wolves.
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-11-26 at 10:09 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56

"Maybe I shouldn't have killed that HAMMER agent. I could have used some better armaments." Morbious says as he flies into the air. Wait even Osborne isn't stupid enough to send an undercover operative into enemy territory not properly equipped but the corpse is on the other side of the club and it'd be too much of a risk to have his enemy chase him across the dance floor where the civilians are still panicking. No he has to finish this here somehow.

Employing his gliding ability Morbius readjusts his fall so that he lands on Emmete's back. One set of clawed fingers reaches for the jugular of his foe the other tries to free the splintering peice of wood in his chest.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

Standing up with the MP40 in hand, BJ shouts,"You've been a bad little girl, disrespecting your elders, now you shall learn why I am called Death Incarnate." He opens fire with his MP40, having a tight grip to minimise recoil, aiming at her neck/upper body and going full auto.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

((Sorry for the absence. Thanksgiving dinner can be a pain...))

Artemis immediately enters the Cathedral, without waiting for Butler. After briefly surveying the house of worship with the aura of a connoisseur, he turns to the bodyguard. "Beautiful building, isn't it? About as sightly as our friend here." Artemis approaches the figure without hesitation, and seats himself next to him. "Good morning."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hellboy's familiar with werewolves. He knows they're strong, almost as strong as him, and three of them in their prime and their own territory aren't something to be screwed around with. Vernon was right; this place is going crazy. For now, Hellboy stays hidden, deciding he'll watch them and see if they pose any threat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kane, in a state of complete and utter calm merely states, "It would be best if we were to exit this building at once. Also, if you are curious, instead of weakening my resolve your powers have only reduced my nerves and made me even more resolute than before. With the Lord as my sheperd I have little to fear as it is and with your charm, I have precious little nervousness left within me." He whispered this as he placed his right hand firmly on Jasper's left and gazed sternly into his vampiric eyes. All while never taking his left from the Staff of Solomon.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2009-11-26 at 10:12 PM.