New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight - The reckoning/lynching

And with that, Cullenism was destroyed. The street of gods returned to it's usual state, and Walker gave Taylor his grudging thanks. His gift took a long time to return, but it did, gradually seeping back into him.
    Solomon resumed his wandering, and Gabriel took Michael up on his offer, returning to heaven to thwart the goals of the evil one directly.
    Hellboy went back to Alaska, trying to cut himself off from civilization, but soon found himself back in the field, fighting the ghost of Stalin.
    In the end, Renesmee came with Mobius, and became a well adjusted individual, serving to help keep the world safe from the supernatural, and eventually join the BPRD. In a later adventure, she would learn she had been conceived to house Edward's soul should he die, and he had been gradually growing in strength and taking control while she slept. Eventually, she denied him and have herself exorcised, finally defeating him once and for all.
    Mobius found himself imprisoned on a jumped up charge by Norman Osbourne, but was soon released when Norman was unable to make it stick. He was knighted a Knight of the cross and allowed to keep his new sword, which made his job far easier. Norman went on to make his life as miserable as possible, but Mobius coped, and would eventually get some serious payback...
    Ash got a new job at housewares, which he did well, but soon found himself being dragged back into the supernatural by the book, this time being sent to the distant past...
    Dresdan's life was unaffected by this chapter, although he found himself with an increased empathy for those of less-than-human persuasion, and returned home to find Excalibar missing with a note apologizing.
    Alucard, upon returning, was sealed once more by Integra, after she was done shouting at him, and had shot him a few times, but would be let out in less then a decade as the Major once more began his war, this time directed at America (Involving, among other things, a Tricked out Nazi version of the Avengers, and a being claiming to be Loki)...
    Abel was transferred to section 13, where he and Alexander formed a dislike, rivalry and finally horrified friendship, and he helped out at the orphanage when not on duty, which he enjoyed.
    And BJ was given several more decoration's before being sent to Brazil to fight a Haitian death cult (It was not clear WHY they were in Brazil, but don't question it), that he dealt with far more effectively due to far more fire power.
    Roland, due to never actually leaving Falkes, became Charlie's deputy, and eventually Sherrif. The best Sherrif ever.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-12-23 at 01:23 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Taylor

In the end, I had lost the fight. A week had past since our little Cullenism affair, and we had all decided to get together to celebrate. Which is where the fighting began. I had argued for a long time to have the celebration in the Nightside, at Strangefellows, but, considering that almost everybody present came from America, I was forced, once more, to leave my wonderful home for the wilderness over the pond. McAnally's Pub was easy enough to Find, of course, but still, I missed Strangefellows. The place didn't even have any wormwood brandy. The beer was decent though, and the steaks were hot, and I was among friends and allies.

"So, my friends, what shall we drink to?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ash has been feeling annoyed for several days now; he'd gone from the heavy fighting with a Wolf and shooting Vampires to....working at an S-Mart. The words 'Tone-Shift' didn't began to describe it. He'd also found, much to his everlasting annoyance, that the demon in his head wasn't going to leave until he died; a situation rather unlikely considering what the Demon had done to his body. The closest thing to 'exciting' he had gotten was deciding who looked after the vampire child. He lifts up his glass with a smirk and says, "To friends and family gone?"
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Barbarian in the Playground

Michael Morbius has surprisingly ditched the spandex he got so much heck over in favor of some much more subtle clothing. The change was pretty much nessecitated because he has been on the run since he dropped Renseme off with the rest of the legion of monsters, where she took something of a liking to Jack Russel the Werewolf by Night, it seems he reminds her of "Uncle Jacob". It turns out that Norman Osborne doesn't take rejection well (and he is destined to be caputered soon anyways). Hell it's something of a miracle that he made it here to Nightshade, probably the only place he can get blood legally in a tavern.

"To our freedom and continuing life."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Um, darkblade, we're in McAnally's in Chicago. But since Harry's a well respected patron here and likes Morbius now, I guess he could fix him up with some blood.))

Walking over to the table with his bottle of warm micro-brew beer in one hand and a steak sandwhich in the other Kane seats himself in between Dresden and Ash. He sips beer slowly to better savior the taste and texture of it. Solomon repliess, "To all those innocent lives we saved in those three days.That said," Kane adds soberly, "what of the young werewolf children in the woods of the city of Forks? I have not yet heard of their condition."

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ogre in the Playground

The children had survived, and awoken, bleary-eyed, to find their gift no longer functioning, or even present. They had returned home to find much of the Reservation in disarray, after the visitation of Michael and Alucard. Paul and Quil had been coldly put down by the Nolife King, and Sam had been hospitalized, leaving him the only surviving supernatural individual in Fawkes.
    He seemed fairly level headed and sane, as well as in control of his problem. Odds are, he would be OK, doing his best to protect his tribe in the future.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-12-23 at 03:13 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Troll in the Playground

I look around at everyone at the table one last time. "To rebellious monsters and holy men."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    ((Um, darkblade, we're in McAnally's in Chicago. But since Harry's a well respected patron here and likes Morbius now, I guess he could fix him up with some blood.))
    ((Sorry about that.))

"I will drink to that."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin