Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,442 of 1442
  1. - Top - End - #1441

Default Re: Against the Dragon: An ECL 20 Mini-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Superglucose View Post
    New slots for me are ready:
    Spoiler
    Show

1: Longstrider, Divine Favorx3, Remove Fear, Entropic Shield, Sanctuary, Sign

2: Remove Paralysisx2, Ghost Touch Armor, Hand of Divinity, Silencex2, Find Traps, Aid, Invisibility

3: Bestow Curse x2, Dispel Magic, Invisibility Purge, Blindness/Deafness, Remove Curse x2, Remove Blindness/Deafness x1

4: Assay Spell Resistance, Freedom of Movement, Dismissal, Greater Magic Weapon, Spell Vulnurability, Mass Shield of Faith, Wrack, Dimension Door, Divine Power

5: Break Enchantment, Plane Shift , Slay Living, True Seeing, Teleport, Revivifyx2, Righteous Might

6: Dispel Magic Greaterx2, Healx3, Word of Recall (predetermined safe-house), Wind Walk

7: Destruction, Greater Teleport, Greater Bestow Curse, Greater Plane Shift, Stormrage, Holy Transformation, Infernal Transformation

8: Dimensional Lock, Widened Wall of Stone , Quickened Divine Power, Quickened Dimension Door, Mass Death Ward, Polymorph Any Object, Summon Monster VIII

9: Quickened Righteous Might, Time Stop, Miracle, Summon Monster IX, Extended Holy Transformation, Extended Infernal Transformation

Man I made so many scrub mistakes when first making this character that I'm surprised I'm still alive. Wasted well over 100k in gold (close to 125k) in worthless magic items that I'm seriously considering using as bartering chips. Any chance I can stop by the local magic item mart to exchange them for things of half value? I do have access to Plane Shift and the Teleport line so I could pop over to Sigil

EDIT: Also I accidentally caught a glimpse of the power of Polymorph. What a deliciously overpowered fourth level spell that is. It's worth it to use it from an 8th level domain slot, that's how damn good it is.
    Yes, you can 1/2 price items to swap out. Interesting though. The dragon's items were, with one exception, decided by die roll. And the one exception was purchased.

And be careful. PaO has some significant differences over polymorph, namely in the mental attribute section.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Banned

Default Re: Against the Dragon: An ECL 20 Mini-Adventure

ok, here's the changes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Dropping:
    +10 Weapon (total enh), Armor, Ring of Evasion, Ring of Invisibility (sold at half price for 168,325)

Picking Up:
    +6 weapon (total enh), Monk's Belt, 2nd Karma bead, add +1 defending spikes to shield, +8 bracers of armor, Pearl of Power VIII, 2,000 in powdered diamond, 550 in platinum nuggets.

Net change: 0 gp.

EDIT: How would Mirror of Opposition work? It's only 4'x3', which is definitely not out of the realm for one of us to carry into battle, and at sufficiently high levels it might behove a party to carry one or two around in a portable hole just in case they run into something they're not sure they can handle. Poof, there's a copy of that dragon my GM spent forever statting up for the dragon to fight. Well, that was a fun encounter.

I wouldn't use it anyways, but jeez that item seems unusually dumb.
    Last edited by Superglucose; 2010-05-11 at 11:45 AM.