New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    What is this R-E-S-P-E-C-T of which you speak?
    Singing about respect while dancing on graves? Am I missing something in my sleep-deprived state?

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    Singing about respect while dancing on graves? Am I missing something in my sleep-deprived state?
    Yes. You were not disturbed to find that the power of music can bring pets back to life. Or that in a universe of anthropomorphic animals, a kid has a sax-playing shoe as a pet.

Also, those doctors have some serious professionalism. >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    *pokes*

Posts that only have an action in them are forbidden in these parts.
    Allow me to re-phrase;

I would also like to join in the hugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    you can join huggling too! *huggles*
    HURRAY! *glomps*

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

What is this R-E-S-P-E-C-T of which you speak?

Clever trick there, Rutsky...
    Waitwaitwait.

Is that Agatha Heterodyne at 0:28? Or am I just being crazy?

Also: yesss. I now have three whole dice with me in Manchester! (two of which are shiny meetup dice)

5. - Top - End - #275
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    Playground, it appears that I may soon be writing the comic "The Christmas Where Santa Was Too Drunk to Get out of Bed and so the Elves Built an Army of Breakdancing Robots to Save the Day". My friend will be illustrating.

Also, I can't tell if the capitalizing in that title is right. It feels off to me.
    Proper title capitalization: The Christmas Where Santa Was Too Drunk to Get Out of Bed and So the Elves Built An Army of Breakdancing Robots to Save the Day

Sentence capitalization in the style of the 1750s (significant nouns only): The Christmas where Santa was too drunk to get out of Bed and so the Elves built an Army of Breakdancing Robots to save the Day

Capitalization in advertising style (verbs and verb phrases as well as proper nouns): The Christmas where Santa was too drunk to Get Out of Bed and so the elves Built an Army of breakdancing robots to Save the Day

The first example is proper modern English, but all of them have their charms. Choose your style.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Banned

All is well.

My bed is no longer comparable to a slab of stone, I have internet and with it an inexhaustible supply of anime, games and general entertainment and most importantly I don't have to go anywhere or do anything.

Now all I need is a moon-fortress constructed of bone to achieve complete contentment.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    All is well.

My bed is no longer comparable to a slab of stone, I have internet and with it an inexhaustible supply of anime, games and general entertainment and most importantly I don't have to go anywhere or do anything.

Now all I need is a moon-fortress constructed of bone to achieve complete contentment.
    Back in the City of Dreams and Guns then, Zero? I'd say we should meet, but you'd have to leave your bed, internet and general entertainment and actually go somewhere and do something.

ION: I have a cold and I have to write a presentation, which I have to be videoed giving tomorrow. I just want to go to bed. Why won't life let me go to bed?
    Last edited by Phaedra; 2009-12-13 at 09:24 AM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    Waitwaitwait.

Is that Agatha Heterodyne at 0:28? Or am I just being crazy?

Also: yesss. I now have three whole dice with me in Manchester! (two of which are shiny meetup dice)
    You're just being crazy. First off the orange haired girl does not have any signs of being a Spark.

As for the dice, are all of them d6?
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

9. - Top - End - #279
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
    Back in the City of Dreams and Guns then, Zero? I'd say we should meet, but you'd have to leave your bed, internet and general entertainment and actually go somewhere and do something.
    And also I'm creepy as hell.

And where's my rape alarm anyway?

ION: I have a cold and I have to write a presentation, which I have to be videoed giving tomorrow. I just want to go to bed. Why won't life let me go to bed?
    That's usually the point I give up and go to bed anyway. My way of thinking is that sleep is much more important than assigments and whatnot. Commitments and the like are just annoying intervals between sleeping, eating and internetting.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-13 at 10:34 AM.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, I happen to like this city.

The Waterstones is huuuuge.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

11. - Top - End - #281
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Hey, I happen to like this city.

The Waterstones is huuuuge.
    Huge? Eh. It's not that big. Where did you end up staying? Not anywhere near me I hope.

The resulting territorial war would kill every crow in all three thousand worlds afterall.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-13 at 10:36 AM.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

In in a place in Clifton that's almost on campus with a bunch of guys I don't like.

Hopefully, I'll find somewhere else to live next year with people I do like.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

13. - Top - End - #283
    Banned

Oh dear. I could walk to Clifton.

It's not as nice as where I am though.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-13 at 10:37 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

P_Z and Jibar, fighting it out for territory. I imagine some sort of jousting on the backs of Ostriches...

15. - Top - End - #285
    Banned

I dunno, I think I'm more likely to go around razing random houses in Clifton and seeing how my luck goes.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

The casualties would be immense.

No one would blame you.
    Nothing but a Nobody

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    P_Z and Jibar, fighting it out for territory. I imagine some sort of jousting on the backs of Ostriches...
    I wasn't aware of any other form of Jousting....
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

18. - Top - End - #288

And also I'm creepy as hell.

And where's my rape alarm anyway?
    You're only a little bit creepy. You need to work harder on that to reach the hellish level. I'd still be willing to spend 30mins in your company in a coffee shop.

And, sadly, work meant I couldn't get to the fair, so you'll have to carry on taking the full risks of rape without a beeping keyring to deter people. I'm terribly sorry. I'll buy you a whistle or something.

That's usually the point I give up and go to bed anyway. My way of thinking is that sleep is much more important than assigments and whatnot. Commitments and the like are just annoying intervals between sleeping, eating and internetting.
    That's been the tactic I've been taking all week. The presentation's tomorrow now though, and if I'm going to crash and burn at anything, I don't want it to be in front of a room of people with a DVD record of my failure.

In in a place in Clifton that's almost on campus with a bunch of guys I don't like.

Hopefully, I'll find somewhere else to live next year with people I do like.
    Clifton, eh? My boyfriend's based on that campus. It's a mission to get to from where we live though, so Zero can't recruit me for his burning. I'm too damn lazy to take the buses necessary to get there.

Also, the Waterstones here is amazing. I practically live there. If you see a small redhead spending ages at the Shakespeare/poetry section, could be me.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

And if you see a tall redhead in a beret with a beard somewhere, run, I'm a vegetarian.

Actually I don't spend much time in the city, I don't have that many friends here so I've no one to hang out with.
    Nothing but a Nobody

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground

I love you, Hulu. Thanks for MST3K...

21. - Top - End - #291
    Banned

So it's decided. We kill the Jibarman.

I sneak around the back then you ring the bell. Once he answers the door I break a window and enter. You explain away the noise as part of your 'making breaking and entering noises randomly from a different location' disease and keep him occupied with tall tales. Then when he is unsuspecting I go to town on his brain box with a bag of Granny Smiths. With him out of the picture we will be free to take his provisions read his emails.

But since we don't know which house he lives in we shall do this to everyone in a 8.12 mile radius of the centre of Clifton, starting at the exact centre and mobing outwards.

Incidentally, if you see someone who looks vaguely like me then it isn't me because you won't see me.

P.S. Coffee houses are for lames. Real men drink tea.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-13 at 01:10 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292

I sneak around the back then you ring the bell. Once he answers the door I break a window and enter. You explain away the noise as part of your 'making breaking and entering noises randomly from a different location' disease and keep him occupied with tall tales. Then when he is unsuspecting I go to town on his brain box with a bag of Granny Smiths. With him out of the picture we will be free to take his provisions read his emails.

But since we don't know which house he lives in we shall do this to everyone in a 8.12 mile radius of the centre of Clifton, starting at the exact centre and mobing outwards.

Incidentally, if you see someone who looks vaguely like me then it isn't me because you won't see me.
    Is this "we" including me? Did you miss the bit where I pointed out I'm too lazy to go to Clifton? 'Cause I am. It takes two buses. No amount of senseless destruction will make up for the tedium of travelling for almost an hour on various buses.

P.S. Coffee houses are for lames. Real men drink tea.
    Which can also be bought in coffee shops? Sometimes they even sell cold drinks and food. It's madness.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    The first example is proper modern English, but all of them have their charms. Choose your style.
    This is much appreciated, thank you. I think I'll go with the first one.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Banned

Is this "we" including me? Did you miss the bit where I pointed out I'm too lazy to go to Clifton? 'Cause I am. It takes two buses. No amount of senseless destruction will make up for the tedium of travelling for almost an hour on various buses.
    This is the last time you betray me.
    Which can also be bought in coffee shops? Sometimes they even sell cold drinks and food. It's madness.
    Drink tea in a coffee shop instead of a tea house? But then how would I lord my superiority over the surfs? You just don't seem to understand the Bourgeoisie do you.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

I sneak around the back then you ring the bell. Once he answers the door I break a window and enter.
    Heh, you think I open the door.

Those cold drinks and food being why I go to coffee shops. Namely that place by the Broadway.
    Though I do drink Hot Chocolate at Chocolate Utopia.
    Nothing but a Nobody

26. - Top - End - #296
    Banned

Heh, you think I open the door.
    You assume by 'bell' I meant the door bell!

Just so you know, I plan a following joke where I ellaborate that I had no debauched intentions to that sentence.

And also one where I make up some crazy meaning of the word 'door'.

Those cold drinks and food being why I go to coffee shops. Namely that place by the Broadway.
    Though I do drink Hot Chocolate at Chocolate Utopia.
    You seem to have made yourself at home here.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2009-12-13 at 01:33 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297

You assume by 'bell' I meant the door bell!
    Yes, just ring an old-fashioned school bell outside his house, and I guarantee he'll at least look out the front window to see what's going on.
    My commiepuppy was a gift from BRC

Timeless Error stole all the things that I could possibly be mistaken for. *happy dances*

I made my avatar. If you want to see other stuff I made, click here.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

New Mouse! Yaaaay. No more freezing mice, nosirree.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    New Mouse! Yaaaay. No more freezing mice, nosirree.
    What kind did you get?

30. - Top - End - #300
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I imagine a heated one?

In other news, I am now imagining P_Z Lording it over the Smurfs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide