New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

I want to eat chili, but I fear it has gone bad! How long can cooked meat sit in the fridge?

2. - Top - End - #242
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I want to eat chili, but I fear it has gone bad! How long can cooked meat sit in the fridge?
    Week, week and a half or so, depending on how well sealed, how well cooked, what kind of spicing, how often it's been taken out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Hmm...

...hay, you should come to a meetup sometime! =D
    a few more years my grandparents have views summed up as "grr all people you meet on the internet will try to kill you" kind of thing. So i'll definitely try and come once I'm in college.

Ahhh, so far down south, Closest I've ever been to NC is Virginia.
    I miss the North. My whole family is from the New York area. and I was born in Connecticut. We somehow ended up moving down south a couple years ago.

I'm coming down to usurp your North Carolingian sofas for a few nights, nkay? Put the tea on.
    Sofa? you can use the guest room. *makes bed and starts making team*
    Last edited by Perenelle; 2009-12-12 at 09:41 PM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    It's going down to -35 tonight. That doesn't usually happen here until late January.

I'm coming down to usurp your North Carolingian sofas for a few nights, nkay? Put the tea on.
    -35 Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Quote Originally Posted by Perenelle View Post
    I miss the North. My whole family is from the New York area. and I was born in Connecticut. We somehow ended up moving down south a couple years ago.
    Then wander back up here. We have snow!
    Last edited by DraPrime; 2009-12-12 at 09:37 PM.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post

Then wander back up here. We have snow!
    haha thats what I plan on doing once I'm done with school and all that.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, then you really are jailbait then. In any event, I recommend you learn the fine art of american casserole making.

It's good clean fun and is mostly quick and allows you to make food for like, two people along with a lunch if you can get access to a microwave.
    I don't mind foraging, and I think casseroles are yuk.

Mostly I eat leftovers or a plate of random food items, like tonight. Candy and tea are the staple of my diet, everything else is icing on the cake anyway.
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

7. - Top - End - #247

NecromancerGuy

I just don't get how you women can survive on that high of a level of sweets. *shudder*
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #248

haha thats what I plan on doing once I'm done with school and all that.
    Well, I challenge you to a snowball fight that will occur once you get here.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

a few more years my grandparents have views summed up as "grr all people you meet on the internet will try to kill you" kind of thing. So i'll definitely try and come once I'm in college.
    Definitely, that'll be awesome! ^_^

*snuggles tons*

*flirts a bit, too*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    I don't mind foraging, and I think casseroles are yuk.

Mostly I eat leftovers or a plate of random food items, like tonight. Candy and tea are the staple of my diet, everything else is icing on the cake anyway.
    I fear that you might go into a shock, that or become hyperglycemic and embarrass yourself by singing cheesy songs.

As for my diet, I have plenty of soup, not to mention some microwavable meals.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I challenge you to a snowball fight that will occur once you get here.
    I accept that challenge along with making an amazing snow fort like I used to when I was younger.

Definitely, that'll be awesome! ^_^

*snuggles tons*

*flirts a bit, too*
    yep yep yep! =) four more years to go!

*snuggles and flirts back*

12. - Top - End - #252

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin89 View Post
    I fear that you might go into a shock, that or become hyperglycemic and embarrass yourself by singing cheesy songs.
    Since I'm actually hypoglycaemic, it's not a huge problem.

Besides, I'm trying to gain weight (fat reserves, so that I don't faint when I go longer than 4 hours without eating), so all the ice cream and cheese I've been nomming on should actually do me good.
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

13. - Top - End - #253

I accept that challenge along with making an amazing snow fort like I used to when I was younger. :smallsmile
    Excellent. I fully intend to take advantage of the fact that I have over a decade more experience with snow than you do
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Excellent. I fully intend to take advantage of the fact that I have over a decade more experience with snow than you do
    true, but I have snowball fighting experience from back when I was three and a half through 10 years old. I will tap into my childhood knowledge!

15. - Top - End - #255

true, but I have snowball fighting experience from back when I was three and a half through 10 years old. I will tap into my childhood knowledge!
    Ahh, but you were not around for the great snowball war of '06. Any veteran of that can defeat all other would-be snowball fighters.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Ahh, but you were not around for the great snowball war of '06. Any veteran of that can defeat all other would-be snowball fighters.
    we'll have to see about that.

anyways, you know that feeling you get when you think you left something valuable somewhere you shouldnt have? your heart sort of skips a beat and you frantically start tearing the house apart trying to find it? I just had one of those moments.
    I have this stuffed dolphin (like a stuffed animal plushy. not a real stuffed dolphin) that I got at the Sea World in California when I was about 4. and I couldn't pronounce dolphin I guess, so it got the name "dolphy". and I went everywhere with it. seriously. everywhere. Dolphy and I were like two peas in a pod. and He proudly sits on my bed every night and on the trip down to florida my grandma put Dolphy in my bag for some reason, even though I dont bring him everywhere with me anymore. and when I got home, I realized that Dolphy wasn't in the car, and I didnt remember packing him when we left the Hotel, so I started freaking out and tearing all of our bags apart, only to find Dolphy right inside my bag. We were about to call the Hotel and everything.

17. - Top - End - #257

we'll have to see about that.

anyways, you know that feeling you get when you think you left something valuable somewhere you shouldnt have? your heart sort of skips a beat and you frantically start tearing the house apart trying to find it? I just had one of those moments.
    I have this stuffed dolphin (like a stuffed animal plushy. not a real stuffed dolphin) that I got at the Sea World in California when I was about 4. and I couldn't pronounce dolphin I guess, so it got the name "dolphy". and I went everywhere with it. seriously. everywhere. Dolphy and I were like two peas in a pod. and He proudly sits on my bed every night and on the trip down to florida my grandma put Dolphy in my bag for some reason, even though I dont bring him everywhere with me anymore. and when I got home, I realized that Dolphy wasn't in the car, and I didnt remember packing him when we left the Hotel, so I started freaking out and tearing all of our bags apart, only to find Dolphy right inside my bag. We were about to call the Hotel and everything.
    Happens to me. I was once convinced that I left my guitar on the subway, which made me react with pure terror. 30 seconds later I found it sitting in my living room. I felt very dumb.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

Mmm... The last three gifts that I have to send out are on their way.

^^ Feels good to be done with Christmas Shopping.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Happens to me. I was once convinced that I left my guitar on the subway, which made me react with pure terror. 30 seconds later I found it sitting in my living room. I felt very dumb.
    eek. =/ that sounds worse than my situation. atleast I could have called the Hotel. If I had left my precious dolphin on a subway, then I'd probably never see it again.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

I just discovered that the LittleKuriboh guy never stopped making episodes.

Rock.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #261

GAAAH, I'm completely overloaded with homework. I have 20 hours of homework to do this weekend, and I'm only done about half of it. Even worse, I'm busy for 7 hours tomorrow because of family stuff, so if I wake up go to bed at a reasonable time then I have about 7 hours to do 10 hours of work (waking up before 9 is not a reasonable time). I'm also exhasted already, so if I don't get sleep, I'll do poorly. Guess I'll be staying up until the wee hours of the morning. Or maybe I'll skip the first half on school on Monday to finish it up. I need a good mark in this course, and this project is worth a huge percentage of the final mark. I suppose this is what I get for trying to do a 3 month project in one week, but it still feels like it would have been a ton of work if I had spread it out too. [/rant]
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #262

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rutskarn View Post
    I just discovered that the LittleKuriboh guy never stopped making episodes.

Rock.
    What episode is he on?

What episode are you on?
    Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

-35 Celsius or Fahrenheit?
    There's surprisingly little difference. They cross at -40.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground

I have learned that a friend of mine went, completely out of the blue, to a JoCo concert in Brooklyn last Wednesday...

GEE, THAT BETRAYAL REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN OTHER (soldier sympathizing) TRAITOR.

25. - Top - End - #265

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    There's surprisingly little difference. They cross at -40.
    In any case, I believe it's Celsius. Our good Kneenibble lives in Canada. Winnipeg, I seem to recall.

26. - Top - End - #266

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I have learned that a friend of mine went, completely out of the blue, to a JoCo concert in Brooklyn last Wednesday...

GEE, THAT BETRAYAL REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN OTHER (soldier sympathizing) TRAITOR.
    Eggs Benedict, anyone?

I could go for some hollandaise sauce right about now myself.
    Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

What episode is he on?

What episode are you on?
    45, 45.

@Phase: I regret nothing. I'd do it again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #268

Playground, it appears that I may soon be writing the comic "The Christmas Where Santa Was Too Drunk to Get out of Bed and so the Elves Built an Army of Breakdancing Robots to Save the Day". My friend will be illustrating.

Also, I can't tell if the capitalizing in that title is right. It feels off to me.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Banned

To address something said in the last Random Banter thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Wait a second...

They just mentioned Nevrmore on the Desert Bus chat, being nice.
    Nevrmore?
    Our Nevrmore?
    Human emotion?

Pah! I say, PAH!
    I am genial to people I have respect for.
    Last edited by Nevrmore; 2009-12-13 at 02:40 AM.

30. - Top - End - #270

NecromancerGuy

What is this R-E-S-P-E-C-T of which you speak?

Clever trick there, Rutsky...
    Homebrew