New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Revised Soulborn

I didn't make this, but I'm playing it in a PbP game on these forums and so far it's been pretty nice. Nice enough that I want to share it with the masses. Fully formatted version.

The one issue I've been running into is that there just aren't enough soulmelds yet -- so high level soulborns start looking a lot like each other. Anyone have some new ideas for some more soulmelds? I've added the following new Astonishing soulmeld:

* Pushy: Any opponent you affect with your soulfire is affected by the violent thrust version of telekinesis (no saving throw).

It's a complete class, but some more giant-sized soulmelds are sorely needed. Anyone have some ideas?
    http://www.dnd-wiki.org -- the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki.
    The only good spell point system you will ever see.

I'm good at rating things. If you want me to tell you how you can improve your homebrew, PM me a link.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Revised Soulborn

Just going to point out that it doesn't actually use the incarnum system, which in my opinion was the best part of the book.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune