New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight the Lynching II: The Sparkling Bogaloo (Game Thread)

Wednesday

As Wednesday leaves he feels the power he absorbed from the Gods he killed in Olympus slip away. It seems most of them have enough meager belief in this world to return when mankind returned. Things are not going to go well for him.

Dr. Crane

The phone rings but there is no response.

Back in the Townhouse in the middle of a circle of Arcane runes lies a puddle of venom and a ringing cellphone. Renesseme didn't want to leave Instrumentality.

Harman

Edward is slammed into the ground face first. It hurts him but he continues to breathe.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

2. - Top - End - #602
    Bugbear in the Playground

Rorasach
    Stumble forward, still not seeing well, "Anyone here? Can't see straight. Require assistance." Most people in area had been fighting Cullen; temporary allies, at least, and can't see.

Dr.Crane
    Dr.Crane sighs as she doesn't pick up; this could be most problematic. He picks up his scythe, walks over to Edward's body, "And at the end of fear, lies oblivion." He then swings the scythe down, intending to cut off Cullen's head, and ending this entire 'end of the world' hell this child was putting him through.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Barbarian in the Playground

The scythe slices through Edward's neck and the reign of the Cullens ends.

The Bat Family recovers shortly there after and they capture Poison Ivy, the Joker and Scarecrow. Sending them all back to Arkham where they all break out again on different occasions over the next month after an encounter with Zatanna they all remember discovering Batman's secret identity but for the life of themselves cannot remember who he was.

Ace finds Leah still unconscious in the hallway where she was mindcontroled into attacking Ace before. After much debate Ace manages to convince her Proffesor to take Leah on as a second companion. Along with the tenth Doctor they go across the world hunting down the last of the vampires ending the third time war before it even occurs.

Wednesday goes back to being a regular conman with a streak of divinity. He takes advantage of the strife he spread amongst the other Gods to set his new plan to return to his former glory into action.

Rorasach is unofficially adopted into the Bat Family. He still crosses the line far too often for Bruce's taste but he is tolerated for the most part. At least until he meets Red Hood and they massacare several street gangs in a manner of weeks and are sent to Arkham, where they break out of on their own in a few weeks.

Harman goes back to his cosmic chess games against Kun Lo without much fanfare.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin