Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 1007
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Savannah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas. It's too hot here.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    I did. And it made me giggle. But I'm not sure what you want people to do about the comic. You didn't have any questions or requests for feedback.

  2. - Top - End - #902
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Krüsher's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere clever
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    I did. And it made me giggle. But I'm not sure what you want people to do about the comic. You didn't have any questions or requests for feedback.
    Well basically I was asking if you guys thought it was funny. I plan for most of the comics to sort of like this - random daily gag comics. But I wanted it to sort of have a plot so I came up with the setting and stuff. So the main character is a regular guy (I just decided to make him blue) who gets teleported to this other world called Splenderifania. It is a place that is mostly just large... I'm going to say California sized islands, and there is some weirdo bad guy who is taking over the islands one at a time. So the daily gag would be the random, but the plot would be the two main characters trying to stop this bad guy. Since I don't want to write too much, I will stop here and wait for feedback before I write more.
    Just to clarify, I HATE my name, it just sounded cool in my head at the time okay?

    You can just call me Kay or Kur. Easier than finding an umlaut code on the interwebz.

  3. - Top - End - #903
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
    Have a lot of small panels, showing guns firing, and bullets hitting flesh. Make the transition between slides as long as possible while still feeling quick, for example a hand blocking a punch, and then punching the other guy in the face.
    Also: i just realized the jailbreaker's character concept is too close to macgyver or however you spell his name. I'd say it's also too close to Drittz but i've never actually read that story =/

    Any tips on making good moral dilemmas that don't seem entirely one sided?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  4. - Top - End - #904
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zexion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Also: i just realized the jailbreaker's character concept is too close to macgyver or however you spell his name. I'd say it's also too close to Drittz but i've never actually read that story =/

    Any tips on making good moral dilemmas that don't seem entirely one sided?
    Sophie's Choice.
    Avatar by CrimsonAngel.

  5. - Top - End - #905
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
    Sophie's Choice.
    .................................................. ............................ What's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  6. - Top - End - #906
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zexion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    .................................................. ............................ What's that?
    A movie about
    Spoiler
    Show
    a woman who has to choose which of her children lives, and which one dies.

    Spoilered for the faint of heart.
    Avatar by CrimsonAngel.

  7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Maximum Zersk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
    A movie about
    Spoiler
    Show
    a woman who has to choose which of her children lives, and which one dies.

    Spoilered for the faint of heart.
    You call that dark? I've read a story about a poorly-drawn bird darker than that!

    Or at least, more messed up.
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-10-24 at 12:27 AM.

    A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

    Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

    Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.


    Spoiler
    Show




  8. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Krüsher View Post
    Well basically I was asking if you guys thought it was funny. I plan for most of the comics to sort of like this - random daily gag comics. But I wanted it to sort of have a plot so I came up with the setting and stuff. So the main character is a regular guy (I just decided to make him blue) who gets teleported to this other world called Splenderifania. It is a place that is mostly just large... I'm going to say California sized islands, and there is some weirdo bad guy who is taking over the islands one at a time. So the daily gag would be the random, but the plot would be the two main characters trying to stop this bad guy. Since I don't want to write too much, I will stop here and wait for feedback before I write more.
    Groovy story, man.

    I'd read it, especially if this Splenderifania is as crazy as the Discworld, that's always awesome
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  9. - Top - End - #909
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zexion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    You call that dark? I've read a story about a poorly-drawn bird darker than that!

    Or at least, more messed up.
    Well, the movie isn't about the choice itself, but the consequences, and at the end Sophie commits suicide or something.
    *shrugs*
    Avatar by CrimsonAngel.

  10. - Top - End - #910
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Hey, anyone think I should continue with Story of a Dragon? I don't update it very often..........but I am working on comic 14.......but then again maybe I should stick to writing and not comic-making.....
    Monkey Playwright of the Improbability Drive Fan Club, Regardless, orcs should be people.

    Raziere Watches: One Piece Submerging Into Sabaody Part 4, UP!



  11. - Top - End - #911
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Hey, anyone think I should continue with Story of a Dragon? I don't update it very often..........but I am working on comic 14.......but then again maybe I should stick to writing and not comic-making.....
    You could always do what I do, both!

    I co-write a comic with Zexion but that doesn't stop me from planning my own comic
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  12. - Top - End - #912
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nowhere important
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    I'm posting a comic here, but it's missing something: a name! I can't seem to think up a decent one. So how does one go about generating a good name?

  13. - Top - End - #913
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by nerd-7i+42e View Post
    I'm posting a comic here, but it's missing something: a name! I can't seem to think up a decent one. So how does one go about generating a good name?
    Find a language translator, enter a word that symbolizes your character, pick one you like. If you don't, enter a new word and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  14. - Top - End - #914
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nowhere important
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Oh, sorry! I mean a name for the comic!

  15. - Top - End - #915
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by nerd-7i+42e View Post
    Oh, sorry! I mean a name for the comic!
    Make up some groovy sounding nonsense, it's how Dan Shive did it

    Honestly, it depends on the story (eg. a serious story is rarely named named "Fluffy and his pals")
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  16. - Top - End - #916
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Imp

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nowhere important
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Mine is hardly serious, being more of the "gag-a-day" variety than anything else. It's based off of a D&D campaign I had with some friends. And that's the problem: D&D-based campaigns are done often enough that the good ideas I had were taken (not to say there aren't possibilities out there — I hope there are — I'm just not creative enough to find them).

  17. - Top - End - #917
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by nerd-7i+42e View Post
    Mine is hardly serious, being more of the "gag-a-day" variety than anything else. It's based off of a D&D campaign I had with some friends. And that's the problem: D&D-based campaigns are done often enough that the good ideas I had were taken (not to say there aren't possibilities out there — I hope there are — I'm just not creative enough to find them).
    Name it something along the lines of "Jim and Gakitopheles' amazing antics (that could be solved by getting a map)"

    More serious answer: Try finding something central to the strip (are they looking for treasure, trying to find a job, etc.?) and think up a punny name based on that
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  18. - Top - End - #918
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Copacetic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    ...



    >.>



    <.<





    Comments plz.
    Not forgetting Yldenfrei and the wonderful avatar she made.

  19. - Top - End - #919
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Savannah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas. It's too hot here.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Unfortunately, I can't read the sign or the speech bubble. A group of angry, naked people makes me really want to read those, however

  20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Copacetic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't read the sign or the speech bubble. A group of angry, naked people makes me really want to read those, however
    Ah. I'll try exporting it at a larger size, then. Still working out all of Inkscape's kinks.
    Not forgetting Yldenfrei and the wonderful avatar she made.

  21. - Top - End - #921
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't read the sign or the speech bubble. A group of angry, naked people makes me really want to read those, however
    "what do we want?! Clothes!"

    NUDE CAN NEVER BE EQUAL
    There ya go =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  22. - Top - End - #922
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Copacetic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    There ya go =)
    Yes. An idea I had while messing about with the basic figure I use for every avatar. Some copy pasta and a sppech bubble later...

  23. - Top - End - #923
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    wait, I got an idea.

    I'mma gonna turn all of DnD on its head, by simply making the situation progress to the point where all the evil races are being accepted into society, and where magic is progressing to the point where bandits can be dealt with and extra-dimensional threats are becoming rarer and rarer.

    in the changing state of the world, adventurers are becoming a dying breed as things become more safe. with the opportunities to slay evil starting to dry up, our protagonist-an old, experienced adventurer- finds his income starting to evaporate as well. and that is only the beginning of his problems....

    this is The Last Adventurer
    Monkey Playwright of the Improbability Drive Fan Club, Regardless, orcs should be people.

    Raziere Watches: One Piece Submerging Into Sabaody Part 4, UP!



  24. - Top - End - #924
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    wait, I got an idea.

    I'mma gonna turn all of DnD on its head, by simply making the situation progress to the point where all the evil races are being accepted into society, and where magic is progressing to the point where bandits can be dealt with and extra-dimensional threats are becoming rarer and rarer.

    in the changing state of the world, adventurers are becoming a dying breed as things become more safe. with the opportunities to slay evil starting to dry up, our protagonist-an old, experienced adventurer- finds his income starting to evaporate as well. and that is only the beginning of his problems....

    this is The Last Adventurer
    That's a pretty good idea, I'll await it impatiently

    Can I expect to see the magical equivalent of genetically engineered civilians (Why walk when you can soar through the sky on angel wings! Why only two arms when you can have four! Etc.)?
    Last edited by Keveak; 2010-11-21 at 01:30 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CrimsonAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    I drew all of the Nobody's weapons from Kingdom Hearts... I never want to do that again. This must be what Fay feels like every day.
    ____

  26. - Top - End - #926
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Maxios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Starbase Janus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    I need someone to draw my webcomic, as I'm not very good at it. Anyone who'd like to, please PM me. Thanks in advance
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

  27. - Top - End - #927
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    That's a pretty good idea, I'll await it impatiently

    Can I expect to see the magical equivalent of genetically engineered civilians (Why walk when you can soar through the sky on angel wings! Why only two arms when you can have four! Etc.)?
    the magic advancements would be more practical and subtle than that.

    for example, caravans would alert gems that would go when attack, thus alerting wizards miles away that teleport in and blast around spells until the threat is gone.

    there would be various enchanted items designed to detect evil set up around royalty and golems built as guards, there would this Cleric-Wizard Cooperative with wizards and clerics working together to use magic for the common good, such as towers that detect undead and demons so that they can instantly teleport in paladins in to deal with them, Rescue Wizards that grab the wounded and teleport to the nearest Clerics to get them healed and a Diplomats Guild made up of Bards minimizing wars by using their skills to persuade for peace, with teleportation circles to every embassy in the world.

    the only problem I'm having is how would the monster races would start to be integrated into normal civilization.......maybe the Diplomat's Guild would send diplomats to determine if the people are evil or not and if they are not evil they would be left alone and if they were they would be immediately wiped out, the dark side being that the diplomats who do the testing are always in danger of being killed if they come across evil people, but they'd probably be undertaken by people willing to sacrifice their lives for the greater good anyways.
    Monkey Playwright of the Improbability Drive Fan Club, Regardless, orcs should be people.

    Raziere Watches: One Piece Submerging Into Sabaody Part 4, UP!



  28. - Top - End - #928
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    -Good stuff I don't want to comment on because this post would be a wall of text if I did-

    the only problem I'm having is how would the monster races would start to be integrated into normal civilization.......maybe the Diplomat's Guild would send diplomats to determine if the people are evil or not and if they are not evil they would be left alone and if they were they would be immediately wiped out, the dark side being that the diplomats who do the testing are always in danger of being killed if they come across evil people, but they'd probably be undertaken by people willing to sacrifice their lives for the greater good anyways.
    Isn't that evil in it itself? Dooming entire races because the ones that talked with the diplomat were evil?

    Anyway, I have a few suggestions:

    Maybe they are allowed to keep to themselves in sanctuaries if they so wish (For the traditional Orco-citizens and Goblo-citizens that want to keep their tribal lifestyle) and otherwise be offered a test-time as citizens until they are deemed a non-treat? The bigger civilisations might be allowed to function as protectorates under their own rule as long as it doesn't break some universal rules set by the governing country?

    Or maybe they just decide to deal with them the same way they deal with everybody else, case-by-case.

    Finally they could just have been wiped out as civilisations back when they were still seen as monsters and the survivors simply had to live as beggars, slaves and thieves in the 'good' countries until laws and time passed and they became normal citizens.

    Anything useful?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  29. - Top - End - #929
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    M@XWeru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Raziere:
    Wow, that's the blackest and whitest setting I've heard of so far. And so dystopian, with people being sentenced to death for their ethical beliefs.
    I don't mean to brag - it just sort of happens.

  30. - Top - End - #930
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Our Comic Lab in the Playground: An experimentation class

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Isn't that evil in it itself? Dooming entire races because the ones that talked with the diplomat were evil?

    Anyway, I have a few suggestions:

    Maybe they are allowed to keep to themselves in sanctuaries if they so wish (For the traditional Orco-citizens and Goblo-citizens that want to keep their tribal lifestyle) and otherwise be offered a test-time as citizens until they are deemed a non-treat? The bigger civilisations might be allowed to function as protectorates under their own rule as long as it doesn't break some universal rules set by the governing country?

    Or maybe they just decide to deal with them the same way they deal with everybody else, case-by-case.

    Finally they could just have been wiped out as civilisations back when they were still seen as monsters and the survivors simply had to live as beggars, slaves and thieves in the 'good' countries until laws and time passed and they became normal citizens.

    Anything useful?
    eh no.

    they wouldn't divide it by race, but by tribe.....the evil tribes would be wiped out, the good tribes would be left alone. for example, one tribe of orcs worshiping Gruumsh would be killed, another tribe of orcs not worshiping the god and saying they just want to live in peace, left alone.

    @Weru: as for dystopian.....well that is the problem with an objective morality system, thing is all the players in DnD already do that: kill people for being evil according to the rules of the universe, this is just the logical outcome of what kind of civilization would result from people using detect evil to determine who to punish and its not perfect:
    there are various criminals who are merely neutral good, chaotic good, neutral or chaotic neutral who go completely free because they don't show up as "evil"

    the point is that the setting would be moving past this age where adventurers are needed, into an age where they are not needed anymore
    and adventurers are used primarily, not to be racist slayers or whatever, but to fight Evil and once you start to find ways to fight Evil without the adventurers, what happens to this objective morality system when Good is the winning side?

    furthermore, what happens to the adventurers? what happens when Good is too strong to need heroes to stand up for it? what happens when Good decides the Goodest thing it could do is move on? thats the questions I'm asking here.
    Monkey Playwright of the Improbability Drive Fan Club, Regardless, orcs should be people.

    Raziere Watches: One Piece Submerging Into Sabaody Part 4, UP!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •