New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    What are you talking about? She's LOVE that!
    Assuming you meant hotpockets: see aforementioned comments of horrible heating qualities and induced bowel movements.

Assuming you mean me...oh, I know that part already
    Last edited by NemoUtopia; 2010-01-26 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wrong emoticon
    Awesome avatar by potatocubed

Without improvisation, magic is inherently limited

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NemoUtopia View Post
    Assuming you meant hotpockets: see aforementioned comments of horrible heating qualities and induced bowel movements.

Assuming you mean me...oh, I know that part already
    But she doesn't eat them...
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

3. - Top - End - #933
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    But she doesn't eat them...
    While I take your point, I theorize that hot pockets induce the bowels through magical means, not mundane, making their consumption unnecessary. Great, now I'm thinking of using hot-pockets in psychological warfare on terrorists, way to totally derail my brain! No fair, I'm still trying to finish part three, get some work done on part 4 and V/V-gs...

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #934
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yes, I suppose the school wouldn't want arguing in the library. It's supposed to be a place for quiet study.

*whistles innocently*
    Yep. The most they'll be able to get in is a little snarking.

But they're also teenagers. (Or their species' equivalents, anyway.)
    True, but they're very restrained ones. They'll probably have tension, but it's not like they'll have much time to act on anything. It's not like the prison room--there are tons of people everywhere.

There's always something in the way of their relationship, isn't there.
    'Tis called conflict, my dear. You need it for an interesting story and a satisfying 'umph' when they actually get together, remember?

Let me guess, they're all fugitives of some sort?
    Maybe, maybe not. *grins evilly* Let's just say that I've planned this one out.

And you keep laughing evilly.

It makes me worried. (Worried for your characters.)
    You should be.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    They'll probably have tension, but it's not like they'll have much time to act on anything.
    They'll also have all the awkwardness and teenaged uncertainly that they were old enough to avoid in the other fic. And it will be amusing.

'Tis called conflict, my dear. You need it for an interesting story and a satisfying 'umph' when they actually get together, remember?
    I wasn't complaining, merely commenting.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!!
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

6. - Top - End - #936
    Colossus in the Playground

True, but they're very restrained ones. They'll probably have tension, but it's not like they'll have much time to act on anything. It's not like the prison room--there are tons of people everywhere.
    I give them two weeks.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Dwarf in the Playground

I give them two weeks.
    That's optimistic of you. Oh, wait...real time, or story time?

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #938

They'll also have all the awkwardness and teenaged uncertainly that they were old enough to avoid in the other fic. And it will be amusing.
    Actually, now that I have an outlet at FF where none of the playground's younger members can stumble on it, once the story picks up speed (read: gets further in and rating goes up) and I stop posting it here, I plan on taking full advantage of it to show off the real teenage awkwardness. (I'm a little nervous about being able to pull off the scene, but screw it, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?)

I wasn't complaining, merely commenting.
    Well, they attract conflict like flies. They're just so conflict-able.

Be very afraid for Reddy and V. :P And everyone involved, really.

I give them two weeks.
    Is it good to note that they have soundproof practice rooms?

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

9. - Top - End - #939

Actually, now that I have an outlet at FF where none of the playground's younger members can stumble on it, once the story picks up speed (read: gets further in and rating goes up) and I stop posting it here, I plan on taking full advantage of it to show off the real teenage awkwardness. (I'm a little nervous about being able to pull off the scene, but screw it, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?)
    ...*Swallows*

Just remember, if you're actually going to take the plunge and write a sex scene, then please make it anatomically possible.

Though I'm sure I know you won't have any trouble with that.

*Whimper*

Scratch that. I give them two days.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-01-26 at 07:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #940

But they still can. You can read M stories without even registering and there's not exactly that much OotS fanfiction up there...
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Halfling in the Playground

I was hoping for more feedback, but oh well. Here is the next chapter if anyone cares. (Still to short. I need to work on drawing out my pairings a bit)

Spoiler
    Show

Zz’dtri stayed floating in the air, nearly twenty feet above the rocky island. Almost seconds after he had made his presence known to Vaarsuvius she summoned power from within her, releasing it in a great gout of flame. Zz’dtri stayed motionless, but mumbled something Vaarsuvius could not understand. When the flames died away, a small globe of green magic pulsed around the dark elf. Still smiling he gently flew down level with the elf, talking calmly. “Still using the same fire, Vaarsuvius? I would have expected something a little more, inventive…”

He kept coming forward, as Vaarsuvius took steps back trying to open the gap between them. Before she could react, he cast a spell quickly, flying from his hands; “Hold person.” Caught by surprise, Vaarsuvius felt her strength drain away, leaving her standing with an startled expression on her pointed face. The Drow circled the elf, studying her. Finally he landed in front of her. Murmuring softly, Zz’dtri continued to speak, his tone turning from angered to rage. “I was placed in a cell. I was starved, and torn from the magic that had become such an important part of my life, like it has to you. I treated horribly directly because of you. You and your damned method of finding loopholes, some horrible problem every person around you except for your own damned self.”

By the end of his speech Zz’dtri was shaking with anger, but as soon as he had become angered he was calm again, speaking in his normal whispered state. Vaarsuvius felt strength flow back into her. Once the spell the Drow had cast she planned to fight back with every ounce of strength she had. “I could use a spell to stop his own, or impair his movement. Forcecage may wo-” Her thoughts where cut short when the dark elf grabbed her throat. Her mind was blank, she couldn’t breath. Her only intent was to last on what little air she had.

With his one hand Zz’dtri held Vaarsuvius. His other stayed to one of the scimitars on his back. He pulled it form the sheath, turning the tip to Vaarsuvius’s thin neck, just close enough to draw a thin line of blood. “I would have expected you to have shrugged off the spell by now, elf. I suppose it doesn’t matter. It fills you with a power, doesn’t it? Being able to kill your worst enemy any time you choose?” He gave a soft laugh, and continued, “But I’m not going to kill you…” He released Vaarsuvius, who dropped to her knees, gasping in air. Finally she spoke.

“Why…not?” Zz’dtri stared down at her, no mercy in his eyes. “I have something better in store for you. But for now, take a nap.” He swung the scimitar down, landing a heavy blow on Vaarsuvius’s head, who crumpled to the ground with a groan. Zz’dtri could only grin wickedly. Soon the dragon would arrive.

It's short, but I hope peoples enjoy it. Critisism is accepted, but don't ask abot the characters being in-character. I already know I botched that.

(Closak, I have a feeling you'll enjoy the next one more. It involves a certain "friend" of yours.)

On-topic with the current discussion, what OOTS school DOESN'T have sound-proof practice rooms, and how many good pairings will use them as a plot decive? (not that its bad or anything...)
    Last edited by Lawyergoblin; 2010-01-26 at 08:18 PM.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Orc in the Playground

Loved all the new work from Dark Apprentice, Sereg, NemoUtopia, Cire II, and Lawyergoblin (sorry I'm not giving longer, more personalized reviews; I'm trawling).

Welcome newbies.

But back on topic... I have an update for 'Dumped on the Rooster'! Has anyone looked up the reference? Or is even curious?
    I'm very curious, but Google comes up with a wacky assortment of random things when I try "dumped on the rooster" and Google advanced search just points me back to the Crack Pairings thread or no where at all if I try variations of the phrase. Can I get a hint?

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter and am anxious to see the next installment, though, I must confess, uncharacteristically, I'm looking forward to learning more about the setting than I am to seeing more of the pairing, not that I'll ever be tired of the pairing!

Don't freak, Coffee; I'm sure you'll do great on your midterms. You can PM me if you need to talk. Also, the Coffee x Elan story ought to be ready for e-mailing by tomorrow (don't worry, everyone, it's very PG).

Quote Originally Posted by Lawyergoblin View Post
    I was hoping for more feedback, but oh well. Here is the next chapter if anyone cares. (Still to short. I need to work on drawing out my pairings a bit)

Spoiler
    Show

It's short, but I hope peoples enjoy it. Critisism is accepted, but don't ask abot the characters being in-character. I already know I botched that.

(Closak, I have a feeling you'll enjoy the next one more. It involves a certain "friend" of yours.)

On-topic with the current discussion, what OOTS school DOESN'T have sound-proof practice rooms, and how many good pairings will use them as a plot decive? (not that its bad or anything...)
    You might want to give the next installment a longer beta phase; I spotted some typos, but I'm very intrigued. Characterization seems okay for Vaarsuvius and it's really hard to tell with Zz'tri, since we never really got to know him in the first place and in this continuity he's done some serious prison time.

prison changed thog quickly

So I guess anything's plausible for our favorite drow. Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Last edited by ShinyDelusion; 2010-01-26 at 08:25 PM.
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

13. - Top - End - #943

Spoiler
    Show

Zz’dtri stayed floating in the air, nearly twenty feet above the rocky island. Almost seconds after he had made his presence known to Vaarsuvius she summoned power from within her, releasing it in a great gout of flame. Zz’dtri stayed motionless, but mumbled something Vaarsuvius could not understand. When the flames died away, a small globe of green magic pulsed around the dark elf. Still smiling he gently flew down level with the elf, talking calmly. “Still using the same fire, Vaarsuvius? I would have expected something a little more, inventive…”

He kept coming forward, as Vaarsuvius took steps back trying to open the gap between them. Before she could react, he cast a spell quickly, flying from his hands; “Hold person.” Caught by surprise, Vaarsuvius felt her strength drain away, leaving her standing with an startled expression on her pointed face. The Drow circled the elf, studying her. Finally he landed in front of her. Murmuring softly, Zz’dtri continued to speak, his tone turning from angered to rage. “I was placed in a cell. I was starved, and torn from the magic that had become such an important part of my life, like it has to you. I treated horribly directly because of you. You and your damned method of finding loopholes, some horrible problem every person around you except for your own damned self.”

By the end of his speech Zz’dtri was shaking with anger, but as soon as he had become angered he was calm again, speaking in his normal whispered state. Vaarsuvius felt strength flow back into her. Once the spell the Drow had cast she planned to fight back with every ounce of strength she had. “I could use a spell to stop his own, or impair his movement. Forcecage may wo-” Her thoughts where cut short when the dark elf grabbed her throat. Her mind was blank, she couldn’t breath. Her only intent was to last on what little air she had.

With his one hand Zz’dtri held Vaarsuvius. His other stayed to one of the scimitars on his back. He pulled it form the sheath, turning the tip to Vaarsuvius’s thin neck, just close enough to draw a thin line of blood. “I would have expected you to have shrugged off the spell by now, elf. I suppose it doesn’t matter. It fills you with a power, doesn’t it? Being able to kill your worst enemy any time you choose?” He gave a soft laugh, and continued, “But I’m not going to kill you…” He released Vaarsuvius, who dropped to her knees, gasping in air. Finally she spoke.

“Why…not?” Zz’dtri stared down at her, no mercy in his eyes. “I have something better in store for you. But for now, take a nap.” He swung the scimitar down, landing a heavy blow on Vaarsuvius’s head, who crumpled to the ground with a groan. Zz’dtri could only grin wickedly. Soon the dragon would arrive.

So...V/Zz'Drti/ABD threesome then?

We'd need SEVERAL for each character!

14. - Top - End - #944
    Pixie in the Playground

Water-Smurf, I'm definitely liking Dumped On The Rooster! The whole code name thing intrigues me, and I think I know who everyone is (at least enough to recognize who they are when I see their name.) Although, I do have a question; I assumed that Doppel is Belkar since I had matched up everyone else's names, but why is that his codename?

15. - Top - End - #945
    Halfling in the Playground

So...V/Zz'Drti/ABD threesome then?
    ummm...No. that is not what I intended. Zz'dtri only knows what the dragon is coming to do. The ABDhas no knowledge of Zz'dtri. I haven't stooped to writting that, I only read it...

16. - Top - End - #946

ummm...No. that is not what I intended. Zz'dtri only knows what the dragon is coming to do. The ABDhas no knowledge of Zz'dtri. I haven't stooped to writting that, I only read it...
    Give it time.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

I missed you Shiny. I was afraid you'd abandoned us.
    Assistant Executioneer of the Fanclub

Grunt Spearman of the Fanclub

18. - Top - End - #948
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
    Aaaaw, thanks. I appreciate it.

Yeah, I kinda realized that a little while after posting. A lot of my rationalization was that Therkla would probably wear gloves for her line of work, which would protect them some, but not really enough due to the amount and degree of work she does for Kubota. It's a cute line, but yeah, you're right, it doesn't ring true.
    I just grabbed on 'Terkla like uses hand lotions-oils and gloves', to keep her hands from being true worker/fighter calloused hands. Half-way hands, so to speak, having major callous forming around the finger-tips, rear-most knukles [palm side] and the heel of her hand. But I'm crazy like that.

@Lawyergoblin: nice scene! Zz'dtri takes on some meaning, and it protends of things to come with a pulling flow.

@NemoUtopia: Welcome to the thread. Your stories are a great addition, and I've really enjoyed "TnT" and "Miko's Heart". I think you're doing great with your characterization of Miko.
    Tyty to all the welcomes. Speaking of which - Miko's Heart, Beyond Lawful Good; Part 3:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Waking with Karla beside me is comforting and disturbing all at once. I cannot help sweeping her hair to one side and tugging the bedroll tight about her while I rise to prepare myself for today. I prepare myself early and stand alone with my back to the rekindled fire. Facing the dawn, I have much to consider today. The Twelve sent me down this road, for what reason? There is one lesson to learn? Or many lessons that form a greater whole? I find myself both joyous and sorrowful that they allowed Matsumo to return, troubled that only a day and already…

How can I judge what my lesson is? How can I know what the Twelve consider wrong in me, unworthy of being a paladin, without their words? Perhaps…is it possible the Twelve do not simply work directly through their clerics and paladins, their hands in the world? Am I meant to try to understand…by the Twelve, I am so confused! Perhaps what Matsumo saw in me, what Karla and perhaps handsome Roy see is where I should focus? Or my behavior that hinders carrying out their will?

But I was the greatest paladin alive! No one had done more in their name, or served them so devoutly, why were they not there to guide my path? I cannot stay standing with such turmoil, and it is time to be on the move again. The morning is uneventful, and it is well before noon when we reach a fork in the road. The caravan must part for my quest compels me down the other path, but I am anxious at their parting. Will there be an altercation without my watchful presence?

I take Karla’s hand and step aside as the caravan turns like a cumbersome whale to continue swimming the currents of trade, taking a moment to talk. As well as I can, at least, “I…this may seem forward, Karla, but there are…few whose company I desire. Past roads have made me short on friends.”

Karla smiles happily and produces something from one of her many pouches while chatting back, “I am glad, Miko, it has been good to talk with you on this bothersome journey. This earring will let you find me with a sending once every few days by saying my name aloud, and me to find you in return. Until we meet again?”

I am eager but hesitant…letting someone close like this is so foreign to me, especially as close as pillow-mates, but I cannot escape my sorrow of time and memories lost with my dead companions. I must not let such opportunities escape me again, especially if the Twelve wish me to learn true friendship! I take Karla’s offering and hold her hand firmly for a warm moment, “Thank you, Karla. Perhaps we can…catch up sometime…over tea?”

Karla’s warm smile brightens my heart as she returns my sentiment, “I’d like that.”

I can hardly believe what is happening as I suddenly lean forward and cup Karla’s cheek, kissing her firmly for a long moment before pulling away. The heat I feel cannot be from the sun. Am I insane?! Karla’s knowing smile and parting glance calms my agitation and bothers me all at once. By the Twelve, why must everything be so confusing? I am put to their heel as I put them to my own, alone again on the trail.

It is noon on this lonely road that I am suddenly aware of being watched. I can no longer sense evil as I once could, but my instincts have not forsaken me like the Twelve. If bandits, why down this road, not the one more likely to have caravans? I continue along in determination, taking provision on horseback to avoid stopping. This seems to do little good, as a screechy little voice breaks the near-silence, “Hey toots, heard you got a bad deal.”

I remember well the mannerisms of imps from past experience, and so look over my left shoulder and spot the small red devil. And why do they always choose the left shoulder to hover behind, anyway? I drew steel and to my dismay my mount was not battle trained, getting skittish with a drawn blade and the unnatural presence of this little abomination. “Be gone, fiend! I have no need of you and your vile games!”

The imp chortles and spins mid-air, aggravatingly beyond reach, “Right, and I’m Rich Burlew. Those gods you’ve been hanging with must have it out for you, babe, a quest on top of an atonement? That’s some serious behavior correction they’ve got going. Who knew doing your duty could get you such hard-time?”

I grit my teeth but cannot ignore this nuisance. How can I ignore the words that may have come from my own heart? I push back at the red devil, “I know well the silver tongue of your kind, creature, you know nothing of what you speak!”

“Qarr,” comes that voice again, keeping speed with me, “not creature, and you can can the self-righteous bogus already. You did your duty, go on missions, take on a nuisance and threat to the gate, fight the lich, kill a traitor, and keep Team Evil from getting what it wants. Oh, and die in the process even after your precious Good Gods stripped you of everything they gave you to make things worth it. How do they thank you? Mess with your well deserved resurrection and here you are, alone on the open road, told to ‘search your soul’ and ‘ponder your feelings.’ Bunch of crock those Twelve beasties are feeding you.”

Gall rises in my throat that this Qarr is not even an inch closer that I might silence it swiftly, but how can he speak my own thoughts so truly if they are only my thoughts? My anger makes me strike even though it is hopeless, verbally as sharp as my katana, “Get thee behind me, devil! I will hear no more of your blasphemy!”

The aggravating Qarr smirks and flits back, “Fine, little Miss Priss, I’ll leave in a moment. Besides, I’m already behind you. Before I go though, just think of what hypocrites your gods are, and the honest bargain I’m offering you. Power, paladin. The power to change the world to your liking and do more good than your gods let you. All it costs is one little soul, some screen time, and you to indiscriminately slaughter those who stand in the way of what you see as progress. You’re already two for three…just call me when you’re ready to say yes.”

The imp disappears in a puff of smoke, and I rage to heaven wordlessly. The imp must be lying, it must be! This quest is proof the Twelve care for me, they are trying to make me see folly. Right? Surely they only seek to make me a better person, to better bring their light to their children? Right?! How can the fault lie with me, when the Twelve leave me no choice and cut me off with no aid in the face of this Xykon and his…Team…Ev-il? With the Redcloak and his goblins and the wretched creature out of the light!

I cannot even sheathe my katana safely and must ride in trembling silence through the evening, left with the unbearable silence of my own mind. I manage to make camp and stow without injuring myself or my mount, but it seems little use. Sleep is fleeting.

[edit]fixed
    Last edited by NemoUtopia; 2010-01-26 at 09:18 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #949
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nathander View Post
    I missed you Shiny. I was afraid you'd abandoned us.
    Aw, I'm glad my absence didn't go unnoticed. Most of the time when I go a while without posting I'm still lurking and just don't feel like I have much to contribute at the moment. To be honest, I only decided to post today because I noticed I'd gone nearly ten pages without saying anything and I didn't want to do that much skim-and-replying later.

In my humble opinion, that was the best installment of your Miko fic yet, NemoUtopia. The way you handled Miko's frustration with herself and her gods was extremely believable, and Qarr's appearance and offer have finally opened up what I'm sure will be a returning and important conflict in the story.

Qarr: Right, and I’m Rich Burlew.

I literally lol'd.
    That's what she said.

20. - Top - End - #950

Shiny! There you are, I didn't notice you before!

Ooh, can't wait!

21. - Top - End - #951
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDelusion View Post
    Aw, I'm glad my absence didn't go unnoticed. Most of the time when I go a while without posting I'm still lurking and just don't feel like I have much to contribute at the moment. To be honest, I only decided to post today because I noticed I'd gone nearly ten pages without saying anything and I didn't want to do that much skim-and-replying later.
    Glad to have you post, always good for more chatter and feedback for everyone!

In my humble opinion, that was the best installment of your Miko fic yet, NemoUtopia. The way you handled Miko's frustration with herself and her gods was extremely believable, and Qarr's appearance and offer have finally opened up what I'm sure will be a returning and important conflict in the story.

Qarr: Right, and I’m Rich Burlew.

I literally lol'd.
    Thank you very much, there is few higher praises for an aspiring writer

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #952
    Orc in the Playground

Shiny! There you are, I didn't notice you before!

Ooh, can't wait!
    I just hope it's worth the wait since it took me longer than usual to get around to it.

dun dun DUN!

Quote Originally Posted by NemoUtopia View Post
    Glad to have you post, always good for more chatter and feedback for everyone!

Thank you very much, there is few higher praises for an aspiring writer
    I do regret passing up chances to give feedback since I know many of the authors here rely on it as writing fuel as much as and even more than I do; I'm going to try to drop out and lurk less often from now on.

Glad to help, and hope to see the next chapter soon!
    That's what she said.

23. - Top - End - #953

What's this I hear about Shiny being back? *Looks at past posts* Oh, hey Shiny! Glad you're back!

24. - Top - End - #954
    Orc in the Playground

Sheesh, it's only been five days. But it's wonderful to talk to everyone again!

On that note, I must leave now to do Music Theory homework. See y'all tomorrow!
    That's what she said.

25. - Top - End - #955

You come back and then immeadiately leave again? Don't tease us like that, Shiny!

Hope you do well on your theory homework anyway, I know how hard it can be.

26. - Top - End - #956

Griffon

Yay, Shiny's back! I was also beggining to worry.

@NemoUtopia I agree with Shiny. You're improving.

@Water-smurf: I pretty much got the same results as Shiny. Closest that I could get was a refference on TvTropes to the song, "The Rooster" about a couple on the verge of divorce. Divorce being like being dumped and perhaps a refference to Inkyrius, except that V wouldn't have been married in this fic (at least I wouldn't think so).

27. - Top - End - #957
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    @NemoUtopia I agree with Shiny. You're improving.
    Vewy goot, my ebil plot to take over the world is one step closer to completion! Or maybe not. One of the original troubles with the first two was finding convincing characters to get Miko questioning herself...this puts her in the position of actually being able to fulfill her atonement/quest, getting into direct conflict with her own personality, and of course: temptation, conflict, drama, everything that makes it interesting >=) Miko's got a long journey ahead, and don't thing that small choices now won't affect the final outcome
    Last edited by NemoUtopia; 2010-01-26 at 10:17 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground

*blinks*

*breaks locks on plotbunny cages*

Whoops.

But I'd really like to read that should you find the time...
    Well, now I have to write it. Thank you oh-so-much. A few things I'd like to confirm given that you're far more likely to read this than the Giant:
    Any objection to me setting it during Pasithea's Messenger? It's either that or AU, and an AU fanfic about an already AU character and a dead canon one would be a stretch.
    Anything you don't want to see done to your character? I expect this to be...dark, but sweet, hopefully.

For those here, this is probably only going up on FF.net. I don't know yet, and doubt the final version will break any rules, but it will be close and I don't want to push it.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

29. - Top - End - #959

ClericGuy

Stupid Homework. Let me have my life back.

Oh.

Well then.

*Buys a supermarket's worth of Hot Pockets, then ships them to Tsukiko*
    *stops munching on a Hot Pocket* O my...

*gets more out of the freezer and continues eating*

*joins CoffeeIncluded in whimpering in a corner*

No, it is not. It is a very, very, very, VERY, ...good thing.
    *slaps self* Uhh, I mean, it's a bad thing.
    Last edited by Aaron; 2010-01-27 at 12:48 AM.
    Your local Cleric.

Cleric of the Murphy's Law Thread
    (yes, that is possible)

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

30. - Top - End - #960

Hmm... What if no one in particular was hurting Redcloak? What if he was sick or dying from something she couldn't stop?
    Frantic, as when separated from Haley and trying to get in touch but worse, oh so much worse. Possible descent into madness as he gets worse. He's been holding her up for so long now (well it seems like a long time) and the loss of him could unleash her neuroses especially if still in dungeon.
    Avatar by me...yup that's how good my drawing is. As in not very good.

Crack-Pairings, Not Dead Just Moved. Someone Hasn't Been Looking In The Right Places.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleniel View Post
    Taekwondodo - your nick and your avatar are terrific. I want to award you something... how about enough melons to see you through the next ice age?