New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Which one is CoP again?
    Curse of Phobetor, aka, the present-day story about Redcloak/V.

Spoiler
    Show

The April Squickies Award for Best Crack Pairing Story

Thank you so much to Kaytara for the avatar! It's of Redcloak's and Vaarsuvius's love child.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    EDIT: Oh yeah, and what do you guys think will happen in CoP? I know what I want to write, but I need something to jog my muse. Any speculation?
    What we think is going on, or what might happen?

V and Reddy get separated, possibly just after Reddy finds out she's pregnant. While he's running around trying to find her, he bumps into someone. Possibly Aandy if none of the rest of the order are available. Together they fight crime find Vaarsuvius.

This is without factoring in what's happening with the Order getting kidnapped etc, since I have no idea where that's going.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

3. - Top - End - #93

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    What we think is going on, or what might happen?

V and Reddy get separated, possibly just after Reddy finds out she's pregnant. While he's running around trying to find her, he bumps into someone. Possibly Aandy if none of the rest of the order are available. Together they fight crime find Vaarsuvius.

This is without factoring in what's happening with the Order getting kidnapped etc, since I have no idea where that's going.
    I like this, but with more Aandy angst.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yiuel View Post
    So if you are concerned about gender equality, well just do one of the other sex (and let the girls, and Joan, go squee).
    I just realized something...Alex has changed the color of the family sword in order to match his outfit. And he chose his outfit to impress the daughter of Elan by looking like his puppet god.

I wonder how Roy feels about this. He's probably tolerating it, but definitely not happy about it.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
    Curse of Phobetor, aka, the present-day story about Redcloak/V.
    Just by taking a look at the kid on the branch...I have no idea.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask
    Have you read The Awful German Language, by Mark Twain?
    I had heard of it, but hadn't read it until now. Leave it to Twain to make me feel a bit better about being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf
    But if you don't mind, would you help me articulate Mijung's and Yutrin's personalities and their relationship dynamic? I have an impression in my mind, but I really need to bounce the ideas here to flesh them out...
    I'd be glad to. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear the impression you have already before putting in any other advice.

Yiuel, great picture as always. Kyuubi, I'm interested in where your story is going and would like to see more.
    Assistant Executioneer of the Fanclub

Grunt Spearman of the Fanclub

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

I have not posted much on these forums and I only created an account recently, and I certainly have not read many of the fanfics here. But Water-Smurf, I have read both In the Arms of Morpheus and what you have of Curse of Phobetor - in fact, I was disappointed that there was not more! I will be very interested in what Aarindarius will think when he finds out..

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    His allies were all dying around him, Redcloak could do nothing but look on in despair. “hey, why don't you help me instead of just standing there you moron?” Xykon asked in his guttural undead voice. Redcloak would honestly be relieved if Xykon died at this point, but his comrades, jirix they were all dying and the adventuring group from the dungeon of Dorukan were killing them as well as Xykon. Redcloak actually couldn't believe it. The adventurer's were somehow hurting Xykon could they possibly...... “Redcloak! Healing now! Or at least kill one of these guys! Preferably blueplate!” “It's Greenhilt you undead Bastard!” The warrior said as he brought an especially powerful blow down upon the Lich's skull. Redcloak thought about it and realized the best way to get out of this, and they might even live. “Disintegrate!” He cried pointing his finger at Xykon and the Lich turned into a pile of dust. “we surrender!” redcloak shouted and held his hands up. Upon seeing this the hobgoblins followed suit and dropped their weapons. The leader of the group, a mister “greenhilt” came up to redcloak, his blade still out and said “why should we trust you?” Redcloak pulled off his holy symbol and handed it to the human. “here's Xykon's phylactery. Destroy it, make sure he doesn't come back.” Roy took the symbol quizzically and said “you still havent' explained why we should let you go.” Redcloak looked into his eyes and said “ I started this plan in order to give my race a fair shake. We've been used as nothing more than xp for you humans to level up. Instead of helping my race I've been killing them. I'm sick of it, I'm sick of all the people I care about dying around me. I'm done with the plan.” he says as he takes off his cloak and hands it to the fighter. “here. Take it. I can do my Job of making life better for goblins in other ways that involve less death.” There was a long pause as Roy contemplated what to do and then Haley spoke up “he's not lying Roy, I can tell” “are you sure?” Haley paused and said “I'm sure.” “Fine” Roy said and tossed the phylactery on the ground as he drew his sword back, bringing it down and cleaving the symbol in two. “we're done here. Lets go” The human who's name was apparently Roy said and everybody on his side started leaving. After they left one of the hobgoblins came up and asked him “what are we going to do now master?” Redcloak thought for a minute. Back to the day when Xykon found him again and remembered right eye's house. “I think we should start making peace with humans rather than war. Other than that, I need to go home.”

Redcloak left, never to return to Azure city. He went back to where his brother's family had died and looked around. The skeletons of his brother's family were still there along with several others that had lived in the village. “well, guess I should get started” he said and began burying the bones.
    part 1

Yeah, I probably suck at writing these.
    I think when you copied it into the forum your paragraph structure got destroyed. Would you (or anyone else) mind parsing that a bit? I got about five lines in before my eyes tried to stage a revolt. What I did read intrigued me, but I just can't go on like that.

9. - Top - End - #99

gosh: Welcome to the thread! As long as you familiarize yourself with Eztheria's floor plan, you should be fine.

Apologies for the recent lack of work, I've had serious writer's block. Anyone have suggestions?

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Thank you! I just might end up posting my own crack fanfic, though whether I'll come up with anything original is yet to be seen.

11. - Top - End - #101

Looking forward to it.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Gene Ray View Post
    I just realized something...Alex has changed the color of the family sword in order to match his outfit. And he chose his outfit to impress the daughter of Elan by looking like his puppet god.

I wonder how Roy feels about this. He's probably tolerating it, but definitely not happy about it.
    Why not only have Alex do some small Prestigitation, just to have some color painted in a non-permanent way on the hilt? He's a multiclass wizard, after all. (Indeed, at worst, I had pictured Alex only placing some cloth of the right color on the hilt. It's not that difficult either way.)

As for the feeling of Roy, he probably would understand the reasons pretty well. He did clean up for her own damsel, Celia. (And he got his best night from that.) But I'm pretty sure Alex and Joan would keep the whole thing for private actions only. Banjo, on the other hand, would sure feel pleased by all this.

No girl commented on the fanservice though; I thought I'd get, well, more reactions than zero
    Beware the many wrong things in this spoiler!
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Order of the Stick Jr.
    Meet : Alexander, Joan, Ross, Leilandius, Hitomi, Ngoc and Arduvanius

As interpreted (and drawn) by yours truly, Yiuel

Yiuel LeMelvillois
    Only on blank paper do we write the best stories...

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    I think when you copied it into the forum your paragraph structure got destroyed. Would you (or anyone else) mind parsing that a bit? I got about five lines in before my eyes tried to stage a revolt. What I did read intrigued me, but I just can't go on like that.
    I'll try and do it tomorrow. If anybody else wants to they can.

I just feel a bit tired and depressed tonight. Hopefully I can get something going tomorrow. maybe I'll edit it and try and make it somewhat better. the only problem is, I know if I think about it too much I'll hate it and it'll never get up here.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    I'll try and do it tomorrow. If anybody else wants to they can.

I just feel a bit tired and depressed tonight. Hopefully I can get something going tomorrow. maybe I'll edit it and try and make it somewhat better. the only problem is, I know if I think about it too much I'll hate it and it'll never get up here.
    Don't get the wrong idea. What I read was good. The only problem was that it's in one massive block. Don't think for a second I was criticizing the quality of the work itself.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Stryke View Post
    Don't get the wrong idea. What I read was good. The only problem was that it's in one massive block. Don't think for a second I was criticizing the quality of the work itself.
    yeah, it's not you, it's my cousins. they're just kind of annoying and that, stacked with not being able to get answers to things and not being able to watch anything I enjoy watching because there were little kids in the room and NOBODY CLOSING THAT DANG DOOR

*breathes*

okay. I feel slightly better.

16. - Top - End - #106

Griffon

More good fics and pics.

@Nathander Thanks for the compliment, I look forward to the next chapter of “Orphans”.

@Gosh Welcome.

Alright, the promised part 4 of “Allegiance”:

Spoiler
    Show
    Miko groaned and tried to get up. It was difficult so she placed her hands on her stomach and muttered, “Lay on hands.” Above her was the transparent image of Soon Kim.
    “Miko,” he said, “I cannot stay for long, but I must warn you. You have been treated leniently by the twelve gods due to your ignorance. This will not last for much longer. Unless you give up your ridiculous vendetta against The Order of the Stick and realize your mistakes so that you can pursue your true duty to your people and fight your true enemies you will fall.”
    “But the Order are servants of the evil Xykon!” cried Miko.
    “If you refuse to listen to reason and reexamine your judgments, Miko,” answered Soon, “then I cannot help you.” With that, he faded away.

After she had pondered Soon’s warning, she noticed a green body lying on the ground. His axe had wedged into his shoulder in addition to his wounds that were similar to those that she had received. She pulled out the axe and placed her hands upon him. “Lay on hands.” she said.
    “blue cape girl make me feel good.” said Thog happily. Before they could do anything else, Nale arrived, riding on a bear followed quickly by Sabine and Pompey. After Nale dismounted, the bear transformed into Leeky. “We’ve been looking all over for you.” said Nale, “What is that?” He indicated a large purple anomaly in the sky.
    “That is the rift.” answered Miko, “It was released when we destroyed the gate to stop Xykon from controlling it.” Nale thought for a minute.
    “Are there other gates?” he asked.
    “Yes.” answered Miko.
    “Will Xykon try to get to one of those?” Nale asked.
    “Probably,” answered Miko, “he can’t use this gate to release the abomination anymore so he’ll probably try somewhere else. When he does, we’ll have to stop him.”
    “Honey,” said Sabine suddenly, “may I speak to you for a second?”
    “Alright.” said Nale and they disappeared around a corner. After a couple of minutes, Nale returned alone. “Sabine had to stop off home.” he announced.
    “I don’t understand…” began Miko.
    “Don’t worry about it.” said Nale, “The city has fallen. They’re evacuating in ships right now. We’ll go to the next gate to take on Xykon and The Order there.”
    “But if they’re evacuating,” said Miko, “shouldn’t I be aiding my people either in the evacuation or here in the city?”
    “No,” answered Nale, “as you said, The Order must be stopped, and this is the best way to do it.”
    “Alright.” said Miko and they headed out of the city.

I wanted to make it longer, but I have to check some stuff first. Part 5 should be coming soon. After that I may switch to something else, or work on it and something else at the same time. I’ll see. I may end up doing my promised selfshipping. If I do it would be easiest with Tsukiko, but we’ll see.

17. - Top - End - #107

Sereg: Nice work on that, and some pretty good characterization.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

I like this, but with more Aandy angst.
    Oh, there's definitly angst potential there.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

19. - Top - End - #109
    Banned

smile Re: Crack Pairings VI - We've Finally Stooped to Shipping Ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
    More good fics and pics.

@Nathander Thanks for the compliment, I look forward to the next chapter of “Orphans”.

@Gosh Welcome.

Alright, the promised part 4 of “Allegiance”:

Spoiler
    Show
    Miko groaned and tried to get up. It was difficult so she placed her hands on her stomach and muttered, “Lay on hands.” Above her was the transparent image of Soon Kim.
    “Miko,” he said, “I cannot stay for long, but I must warn you. You have been treated leniently by the twelve gods due to your ignorance. This will not last for much longer. Unless you give up your ridiculous vendetta against The Order of the Stick and realize your mistakes so that you can pursue your true duty to your people and fight your true enemies you will fall.”
    “But the Order are servants of the evil Xykon!” cried Miko.
    “If you refuse to listen to reason and reexamine your judgments, Miko,” answered Soon, “then I cannot help you.” With that, he faded away.

After she had pondered Soon’s warning, she noticed a green body lying on the ground. His axe had wedged into his shoulder in addition to his wounds that were similar to those that she had received. She pulled out the axe and placed her hands upon him. “Lay on hands.” she said.
    “blue cape girl make me feel good.” said Thog happily. Before they could do anything else, Nale arrived, riding on a bear followed quickly by Sabine and Pompey. After Nale dismounted, the bear transformed into Leeky. “We’ve been looking all over for you.” said Nale, “What is that?” He indicated a large purple anomaly in the sky.
    “That is the rift.” answered Miko, “It was released when we destroyed the gate to stop Xykon from controlling it.” Nale thought for a minute.
    “Are there other gates?” he asked.
    “Yes.” answered Miko.
    “Will Xykon try to get to one of those?” Nale asked.
    “Probably,” answered Miko, “he can’t use this gate to release the abomination anymore so he’ll probably try somewhere else. When he does, we’ll have to stop him.”
    “Honey,” said Sabine suddenly, “may I speak to you for a second?”
    “Alright.” said Nale and they disappeared around a corner. After a couple of minutes, Nale returned alone. “Sabine had to stop off home.” he announced.
    “I don’t understand…” began Miko.
    “Don’t worry about it.” said Nale, “The city has fallen. They’re evacuating in ships right now. We’ll go to the next gate to take on Xykon and The Order there.”
    “But if they’re evacuating,” said Miko, “shouldn’t I be aiding my people either in the evacuation or here in the city?”
    “No,” answered Nale, “as you said, The Order must be stopped, and this is the best way to do it.”
    “Alright.” said Miko and they headed out of the city.

I wanted to make it longer, but I have to check some stuff first. Part 5 should be coming soon. After that I may switch to something else, or work on it and something else at the same time. I’ll see. I may end up doing my promised selfshipping. If I do it would be easiest with Tsukiko, but we’ll see.
    You know, its very nice, But where did the bear come from? Wouldnt it be Infernal if it where summoned?

Oh and Gosh....Have a great time, I hope to seeing you become one of us as we make brainbleach and Break universal laws together. Have Fun!

As for Watersurf: Are my Good/evil Pics too stereotyped? And Stop Saying "Maybe" It just is a 90% it will happen thing. Do not become the Next Nintendo, Is the Wii 2 coming out...."Maybe". Just I noticed the trend you say "It sounds like" or Maybe" and they usualy come true.
    And if you say "Nay that is nothing but Falsenesss" I Will decapitate my head immediatly. Its just realy annoying but, it leaves us on a tipping piont where we believe that it will happen but a tiny bit of us holds back and when it does happen that tiny bit dies.....

Dark Fiddler Your right, it was sarcasm forgot to add smileys

As for angst I can almost smell the Batman Music. DODOODODODODODO Angstman!
    Last edited by Oooohaloophole; 2010-01-16 at 10:33 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    As for Watersurf: Are my Good/evil Pics too stereotyped? And Stop Saying "Maybe" It just is a 90% it will happen thing. Do not become the Next Nintendo, Is the Wii 2 coming out...."Maybe"
    I don't like speaking for people, but you aren't the Water-Smurf or Nintendo and you don't know what will happen in the stories or if there will even be a Wii 2.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oooohaloophole View Post
    As for Watersurf: Are my Good/evil Pics too stereotyped? And Stop Saying "Maybe" It just is a 90% it will happen thing.
    That is an opinion, and because of that it is impossible to give an absolute answer. Furthermore, very few people have very singular mindsets. Part of them can believe one thing while another part believes another. So, if someone's trying to be COMPLETELY honest, they will use indefinite language.

And I don't think they're stereotyped. If they were described that way in a story, I would think so, but when you only have one panel to tell a whole story, stereotypical symbols that people will recognize are definitely the way to go.
    Last edited by Raging Gene Ray; 2010-01-16 at 11:00 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112

So...Who here thinks we should start living up to the thread title?

*Messes with roller a bit*

CoffeeIncluded/Dragon's hoard

CoffeeIncluded/Daigo

CoffeeIncluded/Lien

You decide!

23. - Top - End - #113

That is an opinion, and because of that it is impossible to give an absolute answer. Furthermore, very few people have very singular mindsets. Part of them can believe one thing while another part believes another. So, if someone's trying to be COMPLETELY honest, they will use indefinite language.
    ...this just helped me figure out quite a few things...

I should thank you.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

...this just helped me figure out quite a few things...

I should thank you.
    I'm just glad I helped. I'm not sure with what, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    So...Who here thinks we should start living up to the thread title?

*Messes with roller a bit*

CoffeeIncluded/Dragon's hoard

CoffeeIncluded/Daigo

CoffeeIncluded/Lien

You decide!
    Um...it's YOUR story and YOUR the one being shipped. That's not something I'd leave up to anybody.

But you asked for it:

CoffeIncluded/Daigo/Kazumi

or just CoffeeIncluded/Daigo...but jealous Kazumi should be there.

Awwww...who am I kidding?

CoffeeIncluded/Lien.

0+ <3 0+
    Last edited by Raging Gene Ray; 2010-01-16 at 09:39 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Coffee: Maybe this is what'll solve my writer's block. Now to brainstorming!

26. - Top - End - #116

I'm just glad I helped. I'm not sure with what, though.
    Oh, the only important part is some relationship stuff. That's all.

27. - Top - End - #117

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Apprentice View Post
    Coffee: Maybe this is what'll solve my writer's block. Now to brainstorming!
    You're welcome!

Now, which do you want to see? Me with the Dragon's hoard, Daigo, or Lien?

28. - Top - End - #118

My vote goes to the Dragon's Hoard.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    You're welcome!

Now, which do you want to see? Me with the Dragon's hoard, Daigo, or Lien?
    Art or fic? If fic, CI/V(primarily because I picture you as your avatar). If art, CI/Dragon's Horde, with a jealous Haley looking on.
    [/sarcasm]
    FAQ is not RAW!
    Avatar by the incredible CrimsonAngel.
    Saph:It's surprising how many problems can be solved by one druid spell combined with enough aggression.
    I play primarily 3.5 D&D. Most of my advice will be based off of this. If my advice doesn't apply, specify a version in your post.

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by Sstoopidtallkid View Post
    Art or fic? If fic, CI/V(primarily because I picture you as your avatar). If art, CI/Dragon's Horde, with a jealous Haley looking on.
    Hmm. I like that! Gimme a little while, okay?
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-01-16 at 09:52 PM.