New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Twilight the Reckoning III: The Revenge

Broken Sword

"Yesterday, I was among the ranks of the dead. An archangel promised me and my lover a new life if I were to destroy the vampires that threatened a great number of people in the mortal world."
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2010-01-20 at 08:11 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Walker
    "Angels?" Walker sighs, "I don't like angels; they tend to destroy things when they show up, and don't listen when you try to reason with them." Walker still has memories of the hell that rebuilding after the Angel War.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

"If it is any comfort, I think we may be talking about two different types of angels," he said. Broken Sword's angel had given him scant details, wished him "good luck fighting the bad guys", and run off to tend to her precious flowers.

4. - Top - End - #64

Walker
    "Maybe. The angels I've dealt with are merciless warriors devoted only to the tasks they are given; very powerful, very destructive."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

If that Flonne girl was dangerous and destructive at all, she hid it well, he thought.

(Should we fast forward to the nightclub, or do you have any more questions? I kind of feel like we are making small talk, here. )

6. - Top - End - #66

((The DM decides when we reach the club; and I'm not sure when out next turn starts. Depends on his timezone.))
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Cullen Residence

Thankfully, while there are holes and large, gaping gashes in the walls, the front of the house remains (vaguely) intact; the walls are apparently lined with steel sheeting. The voice grows angry. "What in the name of God was that? You're trying to break in, aren't you? I knew we couldn't trust you, Egg Shen!" There is the sound of somebody fumbling with an object, and the sound of a device being activated.

Wang

The wallet ID reads that this is Emmett Cullen, and a student at the local high school. Said wallet also contains a handwritten note that reads "Diner, 9:30pm. Newlywed Couple."

T-800

With no actual directions (the Cullen residence, strangely enough, was not in Skynet's databanks), the Terminator ends up at the Indian reservation, where he sees a man attempting to wrestle with a very large wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

(Oh. Nevermind, then. Sorry. Actually, I have a question.)

Broken Sword

Something Walker had said during the fight came back to him. "What is this Nightside you speak of?"
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2010-01-20 at 08:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69

Walker
    "A large city in the middle of London; where magic runs wild and gods walk with monsters. A city where you can buy anything for the right price. A little hellhole in the middle of London that I keep from boiling over and destroying everything. Not a nice place."
    ???
    "It wasn't him, Cullen. I've come to deliver you to my realm." The voice echoes out of the shadowy figure and it pushes it's hand onto the door with all it's might. Ready to destroy anything that stands between it and the Cullens.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg Shen
    Egg Shen gets to his feet. Yelling incoherently he removes his six demon bag, and marches to the door. Striding next to the mysterious figure in black, he glares around. Static electricity flickers over him for a moment, sparks flying between his fingers.

T-800
    The wolves were irrelevant, killed in the radiation after Skynet ended the initial human threat. They would never even know Skynet existed. What is more important is to get rid of the police following him. Driving to the lake, he speeds the car into the water. When it is totally submerged he gets out, pushes the car to a place it will take a long time to be dredged out, and walks along the bottom of the lake, being far to dense to swim, until he is safely beyond the reach of the searching police officers. He emerges, and begins returning to town, allowing his organic cover and the elements to dry the clothes.

Wang
    Wang looks at the man again, and jabs his thumbs in the nerves behind his ears to ensure he stays down, then goes looking for his wife. They had to find Egg Shen. Quickly.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-21 at 03:59 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground

Deadpool

"Oh Hi there Mr. Miyaki. You obviously are a PC and looking for the same vampires I am. We should totally team-up. Names Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth." Deadpool says to Egg Shen

You have no tact at all Deadpool.

"Of course not, that'd take way too long. Wait what's that noise?" Upon saying this Deadpool ducks down to avoid any of Egg's sparks or the source of whatever it was being activated.

Preadator

Annoyed that this cowardly prey had managed to evade him twice the hunter draws his throwing disk. A little known fact about Preadator throwing disks is that they vibrate on a frequency that allows them to cut through almost anything, the next little known fact is the tracking feature. This one goes for the Vampire's neck.

Should that fail the Preadator decloaks and leaps forward to block the vampire's path.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Predator

Weakened from his prior encounter, as well as the spear lodged in his arm, the vampire cannot dodge the disc; his head falls neatly some feet away. Moving on, the hunter's enhanced vision spots several other vampires at a local nightclub.(Turn ends)

Cullen Residence

The door bursts open, and Carlisle Cullen is nowhere to be found; however, you can hear somebody climbing the staircase.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

13. - Top - End - #73

Deadpool

"Don't worry Miyaki. I'll take care of this."

With that Deadpool chucks a pair of gernades on the stair case, hoping to render whoever is climbing them into giblets.

Turning to his new sidekick Deadpool chuckles. "Aren't you glad you came with ol'Wade. You won't see **** like this at school. Hey wait a second. **** on a ***** with *********** your Mother ******. Damnit I can't even get the cool puncutation censorship here just asterixes."

Preadator

The hunter reclaims it's weapons while switching it's cloak back on. From there is begins looking for ways to enter the club without having to open a door and alerting it's prey.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Cullen Residence

The grenades go off, wreaking havoc upon the staircase, as well as the room below. Chubby gets cut by a stray piece of shrapnel; the poor schoolboy faints at the sight of the blood on his arms; it's going to scar.

Upstairs, you hear muffled screams, before a wounded Carlisle limps back down, with the perfect defense against the Merc with the Mouth: a Bea Arthur mask over his head. "Don't even think about killing me, Deadpool," the refined voice mocks. "You might get blood on Mrs. Arthur's face."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

15. - Top - End - #75

Deadpool

"Well played Mr. Game Master." Deadpool mutters as he backs away from the mask wearing vampire.

"Though why a vampire has a Bea Arthur mask that could only be useful in this scenario is a rather glaring questions."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

"Because when it's known that a mercenary is hired against you, you prepare for the inevitable. I've survived for centuries; I don't intend to die anytime soon."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #77

"Oh come on. I was hired all of 24 hours ago." Deadpool explains making a shruging gesture.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg
    'Mr. Miyaki' holds out an arm in front of Deadpool
    "I have questions." He declares. "Answer them, and I will go." For emphasis, he removes a single object from his six demon bag. It looks like a red marble.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #79

"Huh? Can the questions wait until after we wax on, wax off fangs over there?"

Deadpool doesn't seem particularly bothered by this or even concerned that he is being threatened with a marble.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

"No." Egg replies, with finality. "They cannot." In his other hand, he removes the silver fan, twisting it between his fingers. The marble (In reality a shrunken angry demon) is meant for Carlisle, if he tries anything. If Egg wanted to threaten Deadool, he'd use his gun.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-21 at 05:26 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akuma had killed wolves before, he knew how to deal with this one.The wolf pinning him would not be able to pin both his legs down and his torso, otherwise it would be very unbalanced, and he could simply roll it off. The wolf also being atop him, left its underbelly very exposed to his foot. So with great fore, he kicks the wolf in the general nether regions of its underbelly, with the back of his foot.

22. - Top - End - #82

Deadpool

"But I had a whole team up planned. He's a unnatural abomination against God and Man created by mad Canadian scientists, he's a crazy old Chinese dude with bag full of magical doodads. Together they kick vampire ass."

Deadpool sighs.

"Okay fine, ask your questions but now I won't let you hear the awesome theme song I wrote us."

23. - Top - End - #83

????
    The figure watches impassively as The Merc and Egg Shien handle Cullen; it slowly moves forward, "I, too, have questions. Did you summon me, Cullen? Or did another of your clan summon me to this realm? Answer me quickly."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg
    The old mystic stares at Carlisle. "What did you do to Bella? And which one of you killed Harry?" He asked, in a reasonable tone of voice.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-21 at 06:46 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Cullen Residence

The man in the Bea Arthur mask steeples his fingers. "She came to us of her own will, mystic. In the end, she begged for it. As for Harry...I'm afraid I simply cannot help you there." Glancing at the man in black(no, not that one), the man's posture grows more defensive. "I will never tell you. I protect my own."

Akuma

The wolf collapses on top of you, momentarily stunned.

Predator

Two men are entering the club now; the alien should be able to follow in after them.

Walker and Broken Sword

Entering the nightclub, you realize that it's a busy night. The music is far too loud, and the people are practically packed against each other, and the drinks are flowing smoothly. The scent of tobacco and hemp is in the air, and somebody might have just collapsed. All in all, nothing compared to the lowest, most boring club in the Nightside.

Walker, due to his finely tuned senses, also notices something follow in behind them.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

((reposted))
    T-800
    The wolves were irrelevant, killed in the radiation after Skynet ended the initial human threat. They would never even know Skynet existed. What is more important is to get rid of the police following him. Driving to the lake, he speeds the car into the water. When it is totally submerged he gets out, pushes the car to a place it will take a long time to be dredged out, and walks along the bottom of the lake, being far to dense to swim, until he is safely beyond the reach of the searching police officers. He emerges, and begins returning to town, allowing his organic cover and the elements to dry the clothes.

Wang
    Wang looks at the man again, and jabs his thumbs in the nerves behind his ears to ensure he stays down, then goes looking for his wife. They had to find Egg Shen. Quickly.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #87

Walker
    "We're being followed. Would you care to greet them?" He scans the bar, looking for anyone who shares the distinct traits of a vampire.
    ????
    "You will talk, Cullen." The shadow figure moves forward, as if it's forgotten his compatriots exist. It moves forward, and wraps it's hand around Cullen's throat, "Now you will answer my question, or I introduce you to my world now."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

28. - Top - End - #88

Deadpool

Deadpool draws his swords. "That answer your questions Miyagi and Mr. Shadow?

Preadator

The hunter follows the men into the club. It tries to avoid detection but something strange radiates from the men who entered the club before him. They were not normal humans and could conceivably pose a threat to it's life.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

In answer, Egg Shen hurled the marble at Carlisle, as the demon escaped it's prison, it would fling anything alive in the blast beyond the radius, while tearing all non-living material apart, be it paper or concrete.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Cullen Residence

"Do. Your. Worst. You can't return until you've found the owner. And I'm not telling you. Ever." Carlisle twists, just a little bit, and the Bea Arthur mask gets scratched by the man in black, just a little.

((hold on, that demon eats everything that isn't living? including clothing, weapons, and the like?))

T-800

Returning to the town, the Terminator scans the area, searching for any more of his targets. The machine doesn't find any, but he does bump back into the Hawaiian-shirted man. "Looking for somebody?" The man's tone indicates sarcasm.

Wang

Heading out onto the street, the warrior doesn't see his wife anywhere. That being said, he does see another pale-skinned man casually leaning against a lamppost. Coincidence? Probably not.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-01-21 at 08:36 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2