New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight the Reckoning III: The Revenge

The Office

"Then I will put it to you plainly, you English swine. I will soon control the Nightside. The sooner you realize that, the sooner we can resume practical conversation. There is nobody who can stop me that will soon be accounted for, and especially not a glorified civil servant serving his deceased masters!"

The man is shouting by the end of it, his chair forgotten behind him, his hands grasping the smooth glass desk as if he wanted to hurl it at the pair. With a forced effort, he relaxes, sits back down, and takes another sip. "Now then. Are. We. Clear?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Walker
    Walker watches this all impassively, flicking open his watch to check the time, he says, "Yes, we're clear. I can't afford to waste my time, seeing as I currently have precious little to spare." Walker says, quickly pulling the sword out of his umbrella and stabbing forward with it.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg nods. "Rice wine." He says. "Cheaper the better."
    Wang simply glares at him until he goes away, thenresumes pacing, wringing his hands.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Broken Sword

As soon as Walker moves, Broken Sword leaps, landing next to their enemy. He lunges with a long, horizontal cut. These creatures were fast, and this would prevent him from dodging to the side.
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2010-01-25 at 12:38 AM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Barbarian in the Playground

Deadpool

"Is it my Birthday already?" Deadpool swings his swords towards the guards necks as he jumps back to his feet.

"I'd like a Pony, three hundred shares of Exxon, control over the Disney Coorporation..." he ducks again slicing at two more guard's feet.

"Five hundred pounds of plastic explosive shaped like a chair, my own personal pet zombie head that looks like me..." standing back up the swords reach into the chests of yet another guard.

"Three on-goings published by Marvel Entertainment with a chance at a fourth in a few months, a movie deal where the actor actually acts like me this time. Damn you Wolverine." Deadpool uses his swords to throw the other guard towards a group of incoming guards.

"But in the meantime I'll settle for a Portal to where ever your chains sent the Cullens."

Predator

The hunter approaches the vampire Walker is talking to in it's cloaked form. It walks silently to behind his chair. Only for his human hunters to cease talking and beguin attacking. It joins in deactivating it's cloak and brining it's spear down towards the face of the vampire.
    Last edited by darkblade; 2010-01-25 at 12:38 AM.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

6. - Top - End - #216

Pinhead
    "My chains didn't do anything. They grabbed illusions. To London then." Pinhead opens the portal, stepping through it alongside Deadpool.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Airport

"Sir, we're cleared for takeoff again." The stewardess is still shaken, but she looks calmer.

The Office

"Too bad." Moving with inhuman speed, Aro catches Walker's blade between his left hand and the desk, and with a contemptuous sneer, breaks it in two. While doing so, he moves low enough to avoid Broken Sword's sword thrust, and uses his right hand to parry the spear, right below the tip.

The vampire then tips his chair back, rolls backwards, and disappears through a secret passageway.

Drood Airplane

"Very well, sir." The rice wine is several shades more expensive than Egg Shen normally has, but needs must when the Droods drive. Or fly, in this case. Egg knows a little about the Droods; a secretive European family, they strive to protect the world from dark forces. The fact that they are also power-grubbing manipulators the lot of whom would also like to take over the world themselves has nothing to do with that goal.
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-01-25 at 05:50 PM.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

T-800
    The machine nods, and then begins flying the machine, the fact it's never even seen one before totally beyond notice.

Chinesse
    Egg drinks it anyway, then removes an intricate mat from his bag. Setting it up carefully, he places everything precisely, then shakes a bag and pours the contents over it. That done, he begins to attempt a taoist fortune telling.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-01-25 at 05:49 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #219

Walker
    Walker puts the broken sword hit back into the umbrella and gestures for Broken Sword to help him find a way to open the secret passageway.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

10. - Top - End - #220

Preadator

The hunter de-cloaks and blasts at the wall with his shoulder canon.

Deadpool

Deadpool looks around his surroundings in an attempt to figure out where in London they are.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool and Pinhead

The two arrive in London, in one of the rooms of the nicest hotels in the whole England. Gold-enameled furniture, the most modern electronic appliances, original works of art on the wall by artists mentioned briefly in Art History courses...and a naked couple who had just been interrupted in their...art examination.

The Office

The cannon blows away the false wall, revealing a large, empty room done entirely in white and Aro at the end of the corridor, pointing a rather large mounted minigun in your general direction. You can't see his face, but you know he is smiling as he pulls the trigger and sends almost one hundred rounds per second streaking towards you.

T-800

The plane ride goes smoothly; you arrive in London only twenty minutes late. The stewardess congratulates you on such a wonderful job, and informs you to get ready to "go through airport security again; it's really a bother isn't it? I mean, we aren't like them passengers, are we?"

Drood Plane

The reading indicates struggle and strife, obvious enough given the circumstances, but for some reason it also seems...less sure than usual. The hours pass; you try to sleep on the plane, and find that the couches and chairs make a delightfully soft bed...

"We'll be landing in ten minutes, sirs."
    Last edited by industrious; 2010-01-25 at 06:39 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

12. - Top - End - #222

Pinhead
    In most cases Pinhead would have shown them real pleasure; unfortunately the Cullens still lived, so they'd have to wait, "Deadpool, one of your contacts should be able to locate the Cullens if they are in London, correct?"
    Walker
    Walker calmly pulls his watch out of his pocket, and flips it open triggering it's powers; that should give them the time to get out of the path of the bullets.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

T-800
    The machine nods. "First, have to visit mens room." It says flatly, then stands up and makes it's way to the plane bathroom. Waiting ten minutes, it returns to the plane, then steps into the luggage compartment through the emergency access. Then, it waits. When the hatch opens, it kills the man sent to unload the plane's cargo, goes through the bags until it finds another Biker's outfit, then takes some of the bags and places them on the conveyor belt. sitting on it itself, it lets it take him into the airport.

Chinese
    Wang's pacing goes up a notch, and Egg begins to put his stuff away. straightening his suit, he leans back.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

The Office Secret Room

The portable Timeslip absorbs the bullets, shunting them off into the far future, where Earth has been abandoned. The minigun begins to overheat; its rate of fire is slowing down.

T-800

The airport is still crowded, and you don't see any sign of the Cullens at all. However, you can see a man in a sharp, crisp suit holding up a card labeled: Skynet Representative. You scan him, but he appears to be human...though your sensors are picking him some unusual EM readings around his neck.

Chinese

The airplane makes a smooth descent, and you exit the plane on the tarmac; no ladder required. A limousine is waiting for you; inside, Egg recognizes the famous visage of the Sorcerer Supreme himself, Doctor Strange.

"Hello, old friend. Pleased to see me?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

15. - Top - End - #225

Predator

A spear is hurled towards the vampire's head as the flow of time returns to normal.

Deadpool

"Hold on one second Pins." Deadpool goes over to the bed.

"You two have three choices. Either let old Wade join iin and get his funk on..." Deadpool removes his mask to reveal his horrifically scarred face.

"...die horribly by my hands or you go for a nice walk around the city while I save the world."

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Little China
    Egg smiles. "Like you wouldn't believe." He says gladly. "How is things?"
    Wang stares at him, but he was brought up to be polite. Introducing himself, he extends his hand.

T-800
    The machine ignores him. No need to create a paradox.
    it is possible that the Cullens have no luggage, in which case he must track them manually. Moving over to the service desk, he inquires if their tickets have checked out.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

China

The Sorcerer turns to Wang, and shakes the warrior's hand. "Doctor Stephan Strange, Sorcerer Supreme. You must be Wang; I've heard some things about you."

Turning back to his fellow mystic, the man sighs. Looking closely, you can see that his eyes have bags under them; he hasn't slept in weeks. There is more gray in his hair than there used to be, and his eyes are dim with fatigue.

"Bad. We've received troubling information from our seers three weeks ago; apparently, a group of vampires is going to end the world tomorrow. Further scrys also show that you, and your friend here, are somehow part of the key to defeating it. I don't know how, though."

The sorcerer reaches into a pocket, and pulls out a manila folder. "Sending a team to Forks yesterday, we discovered several dead vampires, two of whom were run over by a car. Look familiar?" The photographs inside reveal the two vampires that the pair had encountered yesterday, tire treads across their stomachs. "Furthermore, we also found two burnt slips of a metallic paper commonly used in thaumaturgic rituals on their persons. Do the letters S-D-E-N and A-N-E mean anything to you?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg's smile at seeing his old friend fades. "It's all English to me." he jokes, staring at the two dead vampires.
    He open's his mouth to voice an observation, when Wang jumps over him. "Where I Miao, and what do they want with her?" he demands, seizing this opportunity to talk to someone who seems to know what is going on.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

The man shrugs. "I don't know. Most dark rituals require a catalyst to begin, usually a sacrifice of some sort. Your wife wouldn't happen to have any mystical significance, would she?"

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Egg speaks. "She has survived the burning blade, tamed the savage heart." He replies. "And she was marred to the sorcerer King Lo-Pan to appease Chin-Dai, if only for a little while."
    "Unwillingly." Wang interjects, defending his wife's honor.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool and Pinhead

The couple scramble to get their clothes on, and run out the door shoes in hand. The two are alone in the room.

The Limo

"Then she will probably be used somehow in the ritual. I hope that you stop it in time." The limo stops, and the door opens. "We've arrived at a hotel that I use when I am in London. We should be able to contact you with more information later today."

The Secret Room

The vampire manages to dodge the spear. "A primitive weapon for such an advanced civilization," Aro sneers.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

22. - Top - End - #232

Pinhead
    "Back to the matter at hand, now that they are gone, can one of your contacts find the Cullens?" Pinhead asks, having already forgotten that the couple was there.
    Walker
    Walker looks back at the Predator, "You'll be most helpful in dispatching him; this Timeslip will keep us safe, temporarily, so be ready to chase him down and dispatch him as you wish."
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

T-800
    Calculating further patience to be detrimental, the machine backhands her, then sits in her chair, pushing her under the table. Quickly, it types the relevant keywords to determine whether or not they've checked out. It hopes to find them still in the airport, but it doubts it.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

((sorry))
    T-800

The machine quickly discovers that they have in fact left the airport. Frustrated(if such a concept was possible for the model) by his lack of progress, the man finds his HUD suddenly has foreign text scrolling down it.

"The Ropk estate. Tomorrow. Noon."

Looking for the source of the hacking, the Terminator notices the Skynet representative wink while pointing what appears to be a remote control at him. The man vanishes into the crowd.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

25. - Top - End - #235

Deadpool

"Yeah Wisdom works with Blade now so if there is a vampire in London he'll know but I'm not sure he'll want to tell me anything. See last time I saw him I kind of tried to kill him and his girlfriend." Deadpool sractches the back of his head sheepishly.

Predator

The hunter growls in acknowledgement to Walker before running in close to the vampire jabbing it's claw blades into the monster's chest.

26. - Top - End - #236

Pinhead
    "Get us into contact with him, and I will talk to him then. I can be rather persuasive; even without introducing people to my pleasures." Pinhead says, never once losing the monotone despite Deadpool knowing full well what the 'Pleasures' are.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #237

Deadpool

((Deadpool's two issue fight with New Excalibur doesn't seem to be "notable" enough to get mentioned on any wikis.))

Deadpool dials up Pete Wisdom's last known cell number and hands the receiver to Pinhead.

"It's after eight am here so he's probably drunk. That won't improve his mood though."

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Deadpool and Pinhead

A gruff British man answers the phone. "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't call this number anymore, Deadpool."

The Secret Room

The vampire blocks the blades, apparently without any effort, before throwing a lightning-fast haymaker at the alien. And vampire punches hurt.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

29. - Top - End - #239

Pinhead
    "It's not Deadpool; I'm merely using his phone to reach you. We are pursing a dangerous family of vampires named 'The Cullens' who either recently arrived, or will arrive via a plane from Poise. We would like help in tracking them down." Pinhead says curtly.
    Walker
    Walker moves forward, attempting to stab Aro with the end of the umbrella, as he had attempted on the other vampire previously.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

30. - Top - End - #240

Predator

The Hunter is knocked back but isn't too badly hurt, just a little winded. The Predator retaliates with a kick to the vampire's stomach and since a less experienced hunter was able to pick up Arnold Schwarzenegger with one hand this should hurt.